• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonkeng

Question regarding TMRs, is there a need for Double Hand if I have three Zidane I am macroing for Dual Wield? Trying to figure out how to make space for the raid gigantuars. Gonna need to fuse some dupe 3 and 4 stars. I have a bunch of Shantotto and Amarant as well...

Imo, there's no reason to consider a DH materia of you already have 3 DW.

DW is so much better that even Garland who has innate DH can also benefit more from DW than DH itself.

The only time to consider DH is when you don't have enough DW.

chrono01

Out of the city, visiting family, not much "me time". I'm going to comb through the thread later today (after I call it a late night) and comment on everything I missed then. Until that happens...

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, ExviusGAF! I hope you all have an incredible day.

Rixa

Yeah im not complaining - but since im not TM farming or anything right now dupes dont mean much for me and i wont use a second Refia or WoL in my team...heh.

Still better than Shadow and Fran though lol.

Hey its still 5% more tm ;).

Anyways I used one tix and got that missing Charlotte.
Thus got Equip H.Shields Ability.

- Takes Guardian Authority away from Refia
- Puts E.H.Shields to Refia
- Sees that Eschuteon is not heavy shield
- Puts G.A. back to Refia

Yeah...

Xion86

Okay as I said before, I'm going to start posting a weekly TM update, maybe every Sunday :). As I've fully finished the story so far and grabbed all rewards I can, I'm focusing on TMs whilst not doing anything event related, or overnight. Here is the first update:

rw1yRmml.png

Going for 2 Omnirods here. Once this is done, the next batch will be some pretty big ones which will affect my physical damage dealers.

KeRaSh

Out of the city, visiting family, not much "me time". I'm going to comb through the thread later today (after I call it a late night) and comment on everything I missed then. Until that happens...

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, ExviusGAF! I hope you all have an incredible day.

Merry Christmas Chrono!

On my last Holiday pull with the tickets we got, my gold crystal shattered in a rainbow. As I held my breath and crossed my fingers, I exploded into joy when out came Noctis.

What an awesome way to start Christmas Day. Threw Gumi $4 for some lapis to expand my unit space so I can use all those Gigantuars from the event that would have otherwise went to waste as a thank you.

KeRaSh

My brother used his 5 Christmas tickets and got 2 Chorizos, 2 Mercedes and a Hope...
Chrazy odds. He now has 4 Chorizos and 4 Zidanes. Once he gets into TM farming he can build a beastly team...

Zafir

2nd 4* Rosa, Bazillionth Charlotte x3, 10th Lenna, bazillionth Shantotto, 5th Garland, 6th Locke

Yeahhhh.... The Christmas spirit isn't with me today.

I hope next year finally gives me a base 5*. Yeesh.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Yeah. Hopefully Dual White Magic just to make her relevant again. There are too many good healers that are also kinda easy to get.

I kind of hope they build her different, since Refia is basically her upgrade already.

I'd take her in a slight different direction, with the standard heal upgrades, but introduce some migration, reflection, etc

Basically, what they should have done with Gilbert

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
December has been amazing.

I still get 6 tickets from the raid, plus 2 more. Bringing me up to 28. Facebook event will provide another. I'll be getting the bundle too for another 10. Bringing me up to 39.

Add on maze letting me level every character up I need. And several others. Snow, chizzy, and noctis are all ready. And sane with maxwell, char, and tilith.

Plus the massive stock of cactus and mats in the bank.

And enough mega cities to level all my espers up nicely.

I should have 50, 60 tickets for Orlandu, I'll use a few to try and get him, but save the rest for a better banner. I do want soliel because I don't got Ramza

Xion86

Is it worth using MAG pots on Noctis if my Exdeath can't take any more? Hmm it's either him or Cloud of Darkness as I'm using her as a Mage build in Arena.

linkent

Is it worth using MAG pots on Noctis if my Exdeath can't take any more? Hmm it's either him or Cloud of Darkness as I'm using her as a Mage build in Arena.

GIve it to another Exdeath?

Yep, still nothing for me even with today's 8 tickets.
Will not say what I got since it's rather depressing :x

5 more days to go! You will get him before next year!

Just woke up and I decided to do a 10 +1 pull for Christmas. RNGesus decided to give a great present, my second rainbow crystal, Noctis!

Gratz!

Syntsui

Pink Whale new video is hilarious. Two rainbows in a row, one is a troll Mercedes and the other is his sixth Noctis.

This game is just not fair.

Not the same luck as yesterday, not even close.

Daily - Leo #6
Ticket #1 - Charlotte #13
Ticket #2 - Freya #5
Ticket #3 - Charlotte #14
Ticket #4 - Anzelm #6
Ticket #5 - Cloud of Darkness #3
Ticket #6 - Zidane #2
Ticket #7 - Ludmile #3
Ticket #8 - Locke #3

Not even complaining because Zidane is a welcome sight. Just need Trust Moogles. Would love a 2nd Dual Wield.

3 Ludmile now make it quicker to farm a Dual Cast. Same with Locke for Rising Sun.

Charlotte for that equip shield.

Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays to everyone.

Kouriozan

I guess getting FF XV platinum really cursed me, but I can't stop now, I wasted too much already to give up.
I don't wish anyone to feel that buyer remorse when you spend money and get 2 troll rainbows, it still hurt me today x)

Physical Abilities with Elements (i.e Lightning's Blitz) takes into account all elements involved. 1 from ability, up to 2 from weapons, for a total of 3 different elements per attack. (I'm 90% sure on this, not entirely though).

Hybrids are magical damage in nature, but takes both attack and mag stats to calculate damage((atk+mag)/2). It's element is what the ability provided (i.e Fire Flask always deals Fire damage regardless of weapons equipped). (also not entirely sure on this, but I'm 90% certain this is correct).

Correct. Physical attacks can take on the property of their weapons while magical attacks cannot. This is a key point in doing the Gilgamesh challenge boss.

Ok, so it's as I suspected. That's good for Noctis that his elemental Flasks will "overwrite" his weapons' elements. It makes it easier to gear him up.

For others, I'll have to make sure I avoid mixing elements then. What blows is that even hitting neutral with one element will lower the other's effectiveness. Meaning that all those Excalibur/Deathbringer wielding Lightnings I've seen basically aren't getting full use out of their Blitz attacks effectiveness of hitting enemy weaknesses. Although, I'm sure many of them don't also have Save the Queen so dropping from 120 ATK to Blood Sword's 76 ATK may be a bigger DPS loss than halving their Blitz.

Lyrian

Am I the only one who's never pulled a Zidane yet?

178 days played. 5832 units obtained. 0 Zidanes.

GF pulled a Zidane on like day 3 of her account. /sigh

Couple Christmas pulls this morning between the GF and I. All lumps of coal. That's okay. Others who need (and have achieved this morning) Christmas luck need it more than I (outside of pulling a Zidane, Chizuru, or a Garnet someday).

creid

For Christmas gumi gave me 2 more Charlottes, a Terra, Artemios, and a Cerius. Which is funny, since I wasn't pulling on Cerius' banner....

Tendo

Not sure if there is a Google doc for friend ids but I'm 305 331 982. Feel free to add me! I'm in a ff mood because of xv and the storm blood announcement.

On my last Holiday pull with the tickets we got, my gold crystal shattered in a rainbow. As I held my breath and crossed my fingers, I exploded into joy when out came Noctis.

What an awesome way to start Christmas Day. Threw Gumi $4 for some lapis to expand my unit space so I can use all those Gigantuars from the event that would have otherwise went to waste as a thank you.

Dang, congrats! That's super exciting

Heh yea Kourio, that sucks. Only reason I haven't put money into this game is because I know I will have buyers remorse when I end up with nothing

Muku

Grats Muku - at least one Rainbow to celebrate on this page heh.

Gratz Muku and Raika for Noel!.

Thank you guys! :D I'm also hoping for a WoL one day. I get Charlottes (bleeding from my eyes), Leos, and Cecils (I couldn't get one until his banner when I pulled hard.. I own now like 3 or 4).

Wow! Congrats!

Just woke up and I decided to do a 10 +1 pull for Christmas. RNGesus decided to give a great present, my second rainbow crystal, Noctis!

Congrats! :O

Merry Christmas!

Came back to this game, realized all I needed was a little break.

Welcome back! :D I never deleted you. This is Hotel California. You can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Valentus

Nobody talks about the 12 legendary weapons finally are coming in JP?

I mean, look at this harp (the first legendary weapon)

Legendary Harp:
アポロンのハープ 7☆ +34 ATK +110 MAG +30 SPR
Access to: えいゆうのうた AoE +80% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR Song/3Turns - 20 MP
Passive: ドラゴンキラー改 Dragon Slayer+ +75% Phys/MAG Damage against Dragons

Your gilbert can become a bargain bin enhaced ramza!

Im excited for see the next 11 weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom