• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tendo

Two questions

1. How are you guys earning so many summon tickets? or are you buying them?

2. Do I need to complete the frosty event at least once to get the group rewards, or do I reap the benefits from all the other players. I see the group rewards look awesome and are being completed - how do I get in on that?

Pejo

Finally did some Friend List pruning of some people that were going on 50 days without logging in, so if there are any new faces in the thread that need some friends, my code is

014,414,382 - Vexid in game name.

Right now running 649 atk Noctis, but as soon as I have some time to start TM farming, he should improve tremendously.

I lost my phone over the weekend so I've been playing entirely via emulator. What a hassle.

robotuw

Two questions

1. How are you guys earning so many summon tickets? or are you buying them?

2. Do I need to complete the frosty event at least once to get the group rewards, or do I reap the benefits from all the other players. I see the group rewards look awesome and are being completed - how do I get in on that?

1. Tickets are mostly available from events, 10 per mog king event, more for this event (5 group tickets, 4 individual, more depending on final ranking). Some bundles (both lapis and real-world currency) have them. Gumi also infrequently gives them out as compensation and as part of promotions. All told, I'd say you can get about 20 tickets a month these days without buying bundles. This month is an exception however, with the 16 tickets from the daily holiday bundle and the 5 as the christmas gift. If you hold off pulling for two average months you can get a sizable number of them.

2. As long as you have at least one raid point you'll get the group rewards at the end. If you're looking for tickets, the individual rewards have some too and might be worth it.

Added you, since I somehow missed you before.

Tendo

1. Tickets are mostly available from events, 10 per mog king event, more for this event (5 group tickets, 4 individual, more depending on final ranking). Some bundles (both lapis and real-world currency) have them. Gumi also infrequently gives them out as compensation and as part of promotions. All told, I'd say you can get about 20 tickets a month these days without buying bundles. This month is an exception however, with the 16 tickets from the daily holiday bundle and the 5 as the christmas gift. If you hold off pulling for two average months you can get a sizable number of them.

2. As long as you have at least one raid point you'll get the group rewards at the end. If you're looking for tickets, the individual rewards have some too and might be worth it.

Added you, since I somehow missed you before.

Nice. Won't be high enough for this event, but I will be for future events.

I snagged the big xmas pack, got some neat looking characters and saving lapis to upgrade space as needed. Game is a blast so far!

Rixa

Maintenances happen on Thursday and banner change on Friday, so at worst you can wait for the maintenance and hope for a (datamined) bundle and then decide if you want to use your lapis on Noctis if there is nothing.

Good call. I'll go that route.

Maintenance is tomorrow.

This is even better.
In before 48 hours maintenance x)

48h? seriously? damn you mean i actually have to do work tomorrow?

dammit

Just joking but when they added the Christmas UI we got a 20 hours maintenance.
So expect the worst when they'll remove it haha.

NO NO NO.

Maintenance starts 2 hours BEFORE WEDNESDAY day change.

2-Sieppaa.PNG

Thats Wednesday morning for European players:

06:00 GMT
07:00 CET
08:00 EET

Valentus

We are gonna get a deal, but i dont know if it Will Be 3 rainbows. But i think one way or another, we Will get the atk+30 materia

Andvary

Congrats!!

Congratz! :)

Thanks! :D

Now I need to get some lapis to be able to claim those gigantuars XD

Someone kicked me from their friend list. Got one spot open. Make sure you have GAF in your description.

628 213 979

Finally did some Friend List pruning of some people that were going on 50 days without logging in, so if there are any new faces in the thread that need some friends, my code is

Added both of you =)

Muku

Finally got the 6* mats for Noctis and used my banked gigantuars to get him to 100. Feeeeeeels good.

Congrats!! :D

Um WTF. I just went to do a PRO Frosty run and it loaded.. loaded... loaded... completetion screen. I hope to god I got my freaking points because it sure as hell took my NRG. :(

bryt

Can anyone/everyone share their Noctis build?

Noctis 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Sakurafubuki +98ATK
Left Hand: Excalibur +120ATK
Head: Tiger Mask +14ATK+3DEF
Body: Black Belt Gi +8ATK+24DEF
Accessory 1: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Accessory 2: Celestial Gloves +30ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR
Ability 1: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
Ability 2: Power of Creation +30% ATK +30% MAG
Ability 3: Blade Mastery +50% ATK Katana
Ability 4: ATK +10% +10% ATK
Esper: Ifrit HP:4500 MP:2200 ATK:5100 DEF:2800 MAG:2100 SPR:2100
Total Stats: HP: 5601 MP: 308 ATK: 811 DEF: 235 MAG: 321 SPR: 217
This is my plan right now. Don't have a Hayate/Ramza for Black Cowl/Brave Suit.

Valentus

Can anyone/everyone share their Noctis build?

The best should be (replacement)

Deathbringer (excalibur)
Sakurafubuki (chijirijaden)
Black cowl (dark helm)
Brave suit (black belt gi)
Genji glove (bracer)
Luneth TM (bracer)

Power of creation (lunge combo /señal of destruction)
Blade mastery (lunge combo/señal of destruction)
Seal of destruction (atk+10)
Seal of destruction (dual weild if not genji glove)

Since the ranking for the event was the overreaction of last week, what will be the one for this week?

70 dollars for atk+30% materia

Nikokuno

This even is boring, how you guys get so much points this quick? I didn't reach 3000 points yet (only have 51 statima) and there's some much good items to get but 😧...

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Looks like Firion will be the next 6* upgrade after Rain on me.

Putting this here for my own reference for later

This even is boring, how you guys get so much points this quick? I didn't reach 3000 points yet (only have 51 statima) and there's some much good items to get but ��...

Elite is where it's at, but if you're struggling with that, Pro will still net you all the items you need. Just take an OP friend along and if you need some, Gaf will have plenty

Also if Reddit data is true, the next set comes this week. Meaning, more rewards and stuff and will most likely be harder, so prepare your Cerius or Bar skills

Muku

This even is boring, how you guys get so much points this quick? I didn't reach 3000 points yet (only have 51 statima) and there's some much good items to get but ��...

Some of us leveled up early on with some events. What was it? There was one that was freaking amazing. 2 weeks and I gained like 14 ranks. Few months ago. OMG which one was that now? >< Either way, higher ranks = more RNG = more runs.

I just hit the halfway mark this morning. Gotta get that Trust Moogle. Need Dual Wield... I'm not lapis refreshing either.

Actually, with new stuff, are we still able to get this previous stuff for some reason we should not make it? Like will it just add on at the end?

Broseybrose

I thought I had enough mats, but now that I think about it... Having to awake Snow, Chizzy, and Mercedes to 6* is gonna a take 40 prismatic horns, which i dont have. And i already got the 20 from the event.

Thats not even taking into account Cerius and Medius who arent even on that planner. Global exclusive and all...

Also this event is great for rank points. Im referring to ELT.

Razmos

Some of us leveled up early on with some events. What was it? There was one that was freaking amazing. 2 weeks and I gained like 14 ranks. Few months ago. OMG which one was that now? >< Either way, higher ranks = more RNG = more runs.

I just hit the halfway mark this morning. Gotta get that Trust Moogle. Need Dual Wield... I'm not lapis refreshing either.
Was it the Halloween event? That had amazing rank EXP rewards for low stamina

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

Rank wise, this is another repeat of the FFT event, which is great for newer players to plow through and get that stamina up

Broseybrose

I think Im hoarding equipment unnecessarily. Im at 112/115.

I sold almost everything I can craft or buy. Dont know what else to do but buy more slots.

bryt

Actually, with new stuff, are we still able to get this previous stuff for some reason we should not make it? Like will it just add on at the end?

It was the FFT event. You could run Pro for 10 energy and get 650 rank exp.

Nikokuno

Looks like Firion will be the next 6* upgrade after Rain on me.

Putting this here for my own reference for later

Elite is where it's at, but if you're struggling with that, Pro will still net you all the items you need. Just take an OP friend along and if you need some, Gaf will have plenty

Also if Reddit data is true, the next set comes this week. Meaning, more rewards and stuff and will most likely be harder, so prepare your Cerius or Bar skills

Thanks guys, it's just tiresome and yeah I need more strong friends to carry me.

Speaking of which : 839,532,883 if you guys have some space left &#128521;

Celegus

FFT was godlike for rank, but this is one of the better ones we've had in a while. Sadly my Snow / Snow / Xiao TM team is only at like 20%, no way I'll have those ready for Firion in time.

LucaMac

Had a mini heart attack when I got an instant rainbow from my first 300 gem pack ticket this morning. Slowly watched it lower and prayed to the heavens as I cracked it...

...I'm part of the Noctis club now. Happy days. Got dual wield a few days ago and Excalibur is on the way. Stuck at 5 star until I get 1500 more event points for 6* materia but then building a beast begins...

792,607,426 for the add. Should have him 6* and leveled tomorrow.

Had a mini heart attack when I got an instant rainbow from my first 300 gem pack ticket this morning. Slowly watched it lower and prayed to the heavens as I cracked it...

...I'm part of the Noctis club now. Happy days. Got dual wield a few days ago and Excalibur is on the way. Stuck at 5 star until I get 1500 more event points for 6* materia but then building a beast begins...

792,607,426 for the add. Should have him 6* and leveled tomorrow.

Another GAF Noctis! Congrats!

Really, really close to a few TMs now. Spent a few hundred lapis today and did nothing but farming. Should have a couple of great ones for Lightning in a few days (bracer, power of creation, and save the queen). Dual wields are coming along nicely as well, and I'll throw the moogle from the raid at that cause.

Kouriozan

Apparently those ranking are community based, I guess they can put whoever they want in top 10.
Enhanced Hero's Rime is still super strong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom