• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

Hot damn, Nyx and Co. from Kingsglaive are coming to town.

iAtjkOX.png

zidane, garnet, and kuja am cry in a corner

Syntsui

I don't even see the point of releasing 5* Max units anymore. We already have enough trash as is.

Prepare the field for the 7* already and be done with this nonsense.

Thanks guys, now it's totally Chrono's turn!
Imagine if I rage-quitted last week, I would totally have missed this.

Edit : Revenge is a dish best served cold, like they say.
I got decimated at the start of the week and now I'm savouring this.

n9mz1RSl.jpg

Félcitations ! Tu l'as bien mérité !

I just started FFXV in earnest yesterday and ended up playing 9 hours... and I'm only at the end of Chapter 1. The explorations, side quests, and the battle system is fantastic. I haven't even spent AP yet, which I should probably do, because Noctis is kinda weak.

Gross

hmmmm i do like the chick though

So now Libertus can even ruin FFBE.

Another GAF Noctis! Congrats!

Really, really close to a few TMs now. Spent a few hundred lapis today and did nothing but farming. Should have a couple of great ones for Lightning in a few days (bracer, power of creation, and save the queen). Dual wields are coming along nicely as well, and I'll throw the moogle from the raid at that cause.

I spent a hefty portion from the Holiday Chest and, by the end of today, will have 2x Blade Mastery, Sakurafubuki, Power of Creation, and Genji Glove. After that set's done, I'm taking a "break" by doing no-lapis refills and will clean out 5x Lenna, 5x Luna, 5x Leo... just need to make space.

c-murph

I don't even see the point of releasing 5* Max units anymore. We already have enough trash as is.

Prepare the field for the 7* already and be done with this nonsense.

To give you fresh trash while people whale for the actual good units they can't obtain.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Have been running the Raid on Pro ever since the release and got to 12k points just now. This TM Moogle brings my Gilgamesh to 53% - very nice, once im done with him ill have three Dual Wield Units which was my goal when i first started the game heh.

Let's waste those daily tickets again.
Gold -> Mercedes, just my 3rd, ok.
Blue -> Gold -> Rainbow!
Nah, it's another troll, it's not happening....

HOLY SHIT, MY HEART IS RACING I'M ALMOST CRYING T-T
FF XV Platinum redeemed!

Congrats awesome - glad to see that the banner still had a Happy End for you !!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Thanks, now I'm wishing luck for Chrono and other still chasing him!

Would be cool if Chrono and other Gaffers without 5* base would get lucky with him - because Noctis really is an amazing All-Rounder. Cant really wish for a better first base 5* unit.

So yeah lets hope for some last-minute luck for Chrono and Co.
I have been using my 2 Tickets per Day on the Noctis Banner hoping for Chiz - but havent had any luck so far...heh. If i get one more Chiz or enough Charlotte's to get Equip Shield done ("only at 60% though) before this Banner end i would be happy.

Never expected or hoped for Noctis - i had enough luck this month.

Maintenance tomorrow. Starts 2h before day change.

Thats pretty cool - so new Story Islands tomorrow ? Im at 00 Lapis now because the Daily Christmas bundles for 2 Tickets...so i wouldnt mind earning some Lapis again.

Anything mayor to expect from the Story Update like a new Esper or Abilities/Weapons to craft ?

2 part question.

When are they doing the FFXIV event

is dual wield an ability any one can have or only those it comes from TM?

There are currently only 2 units that have it innately

Lightning and Luneth

Zidane and Gilgamesh both have Trust master rewards that give Dual weild

Kettch

Holy shit. Last individual ticket reward got me Noctis. Pulled about 70 times in total. First base 5* finally.

Also picked up a few of the 3*s that I was missing. Down to just Zidane and Hayate now...relly need another player's choice banner Gumi.

Holy shit. Last individual ticket reward got me Noctis. Pulled about 70 times in total. First base 5* finally.

Also picked up a few of the 3*s that I was missing. Down to just Zidane and Hayate now...relly need another player's choice banner Gumi.

Dayum and ANOTHER ONE!

Everyone gets a Noctis?

Chrono, where you at bro? Hope you have been doing your daily pulls and have great news for us!!!

Congrats to all who pulled Noctis. Just broke 800 atk on mine. Still have infernal amulet and brave suit cooking in the oven. Havent been tm farming much due to the holidays but should be all done by next week.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. Kouriozan CONGRATS!!!!

2. Hidden Treasure Vault? OH HELL YES. 5 NRG and something like 3 gigantaurs, 3 big gil turtles, and a bunch of megacite. Seriously what a deal.

3. Noctis really does heal that constant itch to pull. After this event + the 300 daily special, I'm suddenly sitting on 15 tickets. And that's before we get the group rewards!

4. One avg-equipped Noctis (DW + Excal + Enhancer + CoD's authorities) good for just 520 ATK makes the arena trivially easy. My current team is Noctis + ExDeath + ExDeath + Refia + Cecil.

5. I'm actually excited to start catching up on some story quests?

6. I didn't get FFXV for Christmas or my birthday, but I have one more gathering to go to on Saturday. I'll know by next Sunday whether or not I need to buy it for myself.

7. Maintenance tonight at 1 AM ET / 12AM CT / 10PM PT. Spend your NRG!

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
The main thing being that if you can equip it as an accessory (Genji Glove), then you can save an ability materia slot. Same reason mages with innate dualcast > all other mages.

so anyone can equip that DW as an ability?
Yes. Once the Trust Mastery Reward is earned, anyone can use it.

For a physical attacker, two weapons will make all of their attacks hit twice (for the same MP as normal).

For a mage, two rods will simply increase their mag stat.

A healer could use it too, for higher SPR. However, it'd be better to get Equip H.Shield from Charlotte for them instead to increase their survivability.

funny theres still no new banner announcement.

Hmph... that's a good point. With this banner ending in 2 days, you'd think they'd be getting people psyched up for the next. Are they going to tie in the New Years deals in the same announcement to get people buying up lapis and whatnot?

Menchi

Blue -> Gold -> Rainbow!

kFr5CQal.jpg

FF XV Platinum redeemed!

Congratz! So close before the end too, so good

I pulled my two daily bundle tickets...

Gold - Celes (2nd)
Gold - Mercedes (1st! Finally)

So I'm right in saying tomorrow will be the last time to pull Noctis (on banner, I mean) or will Thursday have a chance too?

Thats cuz the holiday banner goes till the 9th

I wouldnt expect a new banner till after the new year and raid finish up

Ah crap, you're right.
Oh well. That's a long time for a mediocre at best banner. Guess it helps me save on lapis after Thursday then.

So I'm right in saying tomorrow will be the last time to pull Noctis (on banner, I mean) or will Thursday have a chance too?

I believe we have until the 29th to pull for Noctis, so two more days. I'll tell you what... you pull him tomorrow and I'll pull him on Thursday. Sound like a deal?

Kouriozan

6* Fina gets Esuna/Raise and her special bow like the first anniversary weapons for Rain/Lasswell (exclusive buff when equipped to them), she might be redeemed after all those months!
(Still no native dual cast though apparently)

Edit : and maybe the reason they still haven't got FF IX event/upgrade?
No Quina yet because Blue Magic is still in the works

Volimar

I'm such a noob that I completely breezed past two espers in story mode. Waiting for energy to replenish so I can go back and get Golem and Shiva...

Whales

Banned
I had 37 tickets, saw koutio finally get his noctis (congrats dude), the banner ends tommorow... Had some kind of good feeling even if I already had noctis...

Use 1 ticket... Rakasha

"alright, last one, im topping at 35 tickets and hoarding them up for a future banner"

Gold crystal....turns into a rainbow... and I just got my second Noctis

Im speechless

I had 37 tickets, saw koutio finally get his noctis (congrats dude), the banner ends tommorow... Had some kind of good feeling even if I already had noctis...

Use 1 ticket... Rakasha

"alright, last one, im topping at 35 tickets and hoarding them up for a future banner"

Gold crystal....turns into a rainbow... and I just got my second Noctis

Im speechless

Holy mother of pearl!! That's just being greedy!

Some of us still haven't pulled him you know. The stock has gotta' be running low over at Gumi. ;)

But seriously, congrats.

robotuw

aaand done with the raid. Just got (and spent) the moogle. Now to watch my 3k ranking slowly fall over the next week. I might be back if I dip below 50k.

Do people still think they will introduce new individual rewards on Friday? If not it seems like it will be a pretty boring event, and the new missions won't add much other than make it easier for the people who started late.

Razmos

Did one last 11 pull because I'm an idiot.

Got a Base 5* unit
Delita

That's 4 Base 5* units and none of them was the "boosted" unit, lol

Brunire

aaand done with the raid. Just got (and spent) the moogle. Now to watch my 3k ranking slowly fall over the next week. I might be back if I dip below 50k.

Do people still think they will introduce new individual rewards on Friday? If not it seems like it will be a pretty boring event, and the new missions won't add much other than make it easier for the people who started late.

I would be very surprised if they don't. I doubt they want to release the second Raid boss when all of the group rewards are long since achieved and all individual rewards could be had without any Lapis refreshes.

Unless they just colossally underestimated participation levels?

CCIE

Banned
Well, no Noctis for me. But I did pull a second Chizuru this morning so pretty happy about that... I will try at 9:00 MST tonight, because I think Zera said 10:00 CST is a good time to pull. Had to put 300 lapis into unit slots, and now have WoL maxed and ready for Awakening.

Kouriouzan, CONGRATS!!!!

Blue -> Gold -> Rainbow!

kFr5CQal.jpg

FF XV Platinum redeemed!

Congrats Kourio, really happy for you!! Glad you got Noctis!

Kouriozan

Well, no Noctis for me. But I did pull a second Chizuru this morning so pretty happy about that... I will try at 9:00 MST tonight, because I think Zera said 10:00 CST is a good time to pull. Had to put 300 lapis into unit slots, and now have WoL maxed and ready for Awakening.

Kouriouzan, CONGRATS!!!!

Thanks!
Hoping the best luck for you too!
Congrats Kourio, really happy for you!! Glad you got Noctis!

Thanks and yeah I really deserved it, I mean getting trolled like that was too awful to stop this banner with it.

Broseybrose

I pulled Chizuru and WoL during this banner, the two units Ive always wanted to have the most since I started playing in August.

I also pulled a BUNCH of other quality units like Mercedes, Agrias, Snow.

So while no Noctis, Im still very happy with my unit collection.

And congrats on Noctis Kourio you deserve him!

Thanks and yeah I really deserved it, I mean getting trolled like that was too awful to stop this banner with it.

Yea for sure, that was awful. Glad the game redeemed itself for you!

Still pumping everything I have into this banner, it sucks getting absolutely nothing of note though. Like today, Charlotte and Maria, ugh.

Well after having fucking shit tier luck in Record Keeper...4 relics in 4 11 pulls 3 being dupes I said fuck it I need to pull something. Used 4 of my tix...Duane....Charlotte x2 (GO THE FUCK AWAY)...Rainbow....no way......Noctis #2!!!! YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom