• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouriozan

There is also the famitsu ranking but then I got told "lol nobody use famitsu", I guess there is simply no good ranking in this game,

No he won't. The biggest reason Ramza's rated so highly is because he does multiple things now while singing. Doing nothing but enhancing stats (and by a lower percentage at that) is far less useful.

robotuw

Wheres dat x2 burst pot gumi

All the group rewards will show up at the end of the raid.

They show up at the end of forever. Which is kind of bs. They act like we can lose points or something and are afraid to go ahead and give it.

I imagine it's so late-comers to the event can still get the group rewards. Of course, they could just award them retroactively once you earn some raid points but w/e.

Muku

They show up at the end of forever. Which is kind of bs. They act like we can lose points or something and are afraid to go ahead and give it.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
As a few know, I've started to play pad and I think they have an interesting mechanic. This game would have to change of course on how much you can pull.

But when you get monsters you don't want, you sell them and get points. They can be used to by mats for evolutions or even some really powerful and rare monsters for a lot of points. Think 100 monsters sold for one of those. Of course it wouldn't work in this game, because in PAD you really need to save, unless they put some extremely high amounts needed.

Yet, I think it would be an interesting mechanic to bring over. Have 6* mats there, Cacturs, etc. Maybe something like the cost of 3 base 3 units, or 1 base 4 for one for one of them. And every quarter, they put some unique characters only available there

bonkeng

As a few know, I've started to play pad and I think they have an interesting mechanic. This game would have to change of course on how much you can pull.

But when you get monsters you don't want, you sell them and get points. They can be used to by mats for evolutions or even some really powerful and rare monsters for a lot of points. Think 100 monsters sold for one of those. Of course it wouldn't work in this game, because in PAD you really need to save, unless they put some extremely high amounts needed.

Yet, I think it would be an interesting mechanic to bring over. Have 6* mats there, Cacturs, etc. Maybe something like the cost of 3 base 3 units, or 1 base 4 for one for one of them. And every quarter, they put some unique characters only available there

Chain Chronicles had this system as well with it's Ring System.

Sell 3* for 3 rings, 4* for 10 rings, 5* for 20 rings. Then we can exchange these rings for items or units. Ring exclusive 5* units cost 50 rings each.

Rixa

I bought 300k mp dragon in Pad. You need 4 right units to use mp unit. Then I was victim of power creep. Suddenly my mp dragon was way worse unit than regular gacha units.

Then power creep made me to hate the game. Played pad about 400 days, now logging sometimes, just to see that I don't like the game which I loved at somepoint.

I have another 300k mp left and could sell stuff for another mp unit, but there isnt anything that would be good for me. Also some mp units do cost 500k.

fionel

Welp, I was pissed that I got Ramza instead of Noctis from my 80+ pulls but now I feel that it really wasn't so bad.

I play on JP so I guess Ramza only got his enhancements there right now, but his Hero Song gives you 100% buff on atk/def/mag/mnd plus 1500+ hp/70mp every round. No other buff comes even close to this kind of effectiveness. You should all hold on to your Ramzas ;)

linkent

Does JP have any timer for Arena orb regen?

Was hoping to get another Chorizo, got her in 4 tickets pull!
time to save those tickets for Orlandu or banner with Zidane rate up.

Can anyone/everyone share their Noctis build?
I feel like you and I are on relatively similar power levels with our teams. My current Noctis build is:

Noctis 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Excalibur +120ATK
Left Hand: Sakurafubuki +98ATK
Head: Tiger Mask +14ATK+3DEF
Body: Black Belt Gi +8ATK+24DEF
Accessory 1: Hero's Ring +3DEF+3SPR+10%ATK+10%MAG
Accessory 2: Hero's Ring +3DEF+3SPR+10%ATK+10%MAG
Ability 1: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
Ability 2: ATK +10% +10% ATK
Ability 3: ATK +10% +10% ATK
Ability 4: Destroyer's Authority +10% HP
Esper: Diabolos HP:4680 MP:6170 ATK:1640 DEF:2325 MAG:5460 SPR:3130
BonusHP:30 BonusMP:15 BonusATK:20 BonusDEF:8 BonusMAG:16 BonusSPR:6
Total Stats: HP: 4863 MP: 278 ATK: 611 DEF: 184 MAG: 294 SPR: 179

I am currently TM farming: Maxwell, Chizuru, Zidane #2 and 2x Locke (will combine).

When I finish Max and Chiz's TMs he'll jump up to 726 ATK (and likely higher, due to pots).

When I finish Zidane and Locke's TM's I can roll with CoD by Noct's side:

Cloud of Darkness 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Rising Sun +107ATK
Left Hand: Thorned Mace +78ATK +Man Eater
Head: Tiger Mask +14ATK+3DEF
Body: Black Belt Gi +8ATK+24DEF
Accessory 1: Hero's Ring +3DEF+3SPR+10%ATK+10%MAG
Accessory 2: Hero's Ring +3DEF+3SPR+10%ATK+10%MAG
Ability 1: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
Ability 2: ATK +10% +10% ATK
Ability 3: ATK +10% +10% ATK
Ability 4: ATK +10% +10% ATK
Esper: Ifrit HP:5000 MP:2250 ATK:5320 DEF:2800 MAG:2125 SPR:2100
Total Stats: HP: 4065 MP: 168 ATK: 558 DEF: 193 MAG: 159 SPR: 127

Elfstruck

What a fun party!

Y3CYdFg.png

Shouta

Someone's really fellating Ramza on Altema. It's true that he's super strong post-ability enhancement but boosting him up to 97 is kinda overselling it a bit. If they come out with a boss that Dispels you every turn or does it before a really big attack well, there goes his entire purpose, lol.

There is also the famitsu ranking but then I got told "lol nobody use famitsu", I guess there is simply no good ranking in this game,

Famitsu isn't as thorough as Altema and doesn't really list the downsides of a unit is the real problem with it. Somewhere between Altema and Famitsu is kind of the happy middle.

Muku

For those of you who forgot (like me) Vault of Hidden Treasures is open

Just opened since that starts the 27th. So nothing missed on that. :)

Though I've got shit to still get in event. UGGGGH. I wouldn't care if I didn't need that Moogle so bad.

Muku

Sadly, yes.

Ah. I don't remember that being mentioned. Did it then disappeared and I was like WTF? Well this is bust. I need to work on Noel. I mean, I'll be doing it once a day, but this isn't how I envisioned it.

Did it mention on banner? I seriously do not remember the wording saying that but okay. Was a while ago it was posted though.
Edit: Oh wait, says it ON the banner as you go in. Did it on my alt first which is my phone so it was tiny as hell and didn't even notice. I see it on my iPad now though.

desverger

Another one down!

Getting stronger, I now have a pretty decent friend summon for you guys :)
(Gonna switch out the Sakurafubuki for the chiri and Diabolos for the event though)

Congrats! Gilgamesh is a very nice friend unit for this event, his AoE is crazy strong.

KeRaSh

Does anyone else think that the final group reward of the raid is a little anticlimatic? They could have switched the rewards up a little if you asked me. Even if they added nothing new, getting pots at the end feels better on paper than two ticket tiers back to back.

Xion86

Haha, woke up to use my Arena orbs to see this. Made me laugh as it just looks quite overwhelming.

WRj0ftXl.png

(Player: Endir)

L0U0WBtl.png

Daily: GOLD Shantotto (happy with that!)

Oh I finished the story of Final Fantasy XV yesterday, quite an epic end. I have to say, I have much more respect for Noctis and really glad to have him in my team even more! Happy I got him.

Syntsui

Noel is such a shitty designed character, his sprite is too big making it impossible to manually target certain characters depending on his position.

Kouriozan

Let's waste those daily tickets again.
Gold -> Mercedes, just my 3rd, ok.
Blue -> Gold -> Rainbow!
Nah, it's another troll, it's not happening....

kFr5CQal.jpg

HOLY SHIT, MY HEART IS RACING I'M ALMOST CRYING T-T
FF XV Platinum redeemed!

Kozmo

Haha, woke up to use my Arena orbs to see this. Made me laugh as it just looks quite overwhelming.

WRj0ftXl.png

(Player: Endir).

I recently ran into a Cecil lead with four Noctii. His tagline was: "Noc noc...who's there? It's Noctis!" :-/

Congrats Kouriozan!

Edit: Dammit, meant to quote the pic with Shadow + four Noctii.

Kouriozan

Thanks guys, now it's totally Chrono's turn!
Imagine if I rage-quitted last week, I would totally have missed this.

Edit : Revenge is a dish best served cold, like they say.
I got decimated at the start of the week and now I'm savouring this.

n9mz1RSl.jpg

Valentus

congratz kou!

Yeah, i fought the shadow leader and the 5 noels... funny teams... still beat their asses in turn 1 or 2 (if he started)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom