• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf more people pulling him!!!!!!! But I gave up!

Maybe I should spend my couple tickets while the banner is still up.....

Spent two tickets, edge and CHAROLETTE THE ONE I DIDN'T WANT BECAUSE I PULLED SO MANY OF HER I GOT HER TRUST MASTERY!!!!!! BLRRREEEHHH

I lost count how many pulls I did on this banner. I got 1 Chiz to show for it.

Spent two tickets, edge and CHAROLETTE THE ONE I DIDN'T WANT BECAUSE I PULLED SO MANY OF HER I GOT HER TRUST MASTERY!!!!!! BLRRREEEHHH

Right there with you. I've done 28 pulls so far and got 13 Charlottes, 1 Chiz, and the rest non-banner. Granted, there were some great TM pulls in there (2 Zidanes, Miyuki, and Hayate are highlights), but this banner has not been kind.

Volimar

Seriously, I'm new to the game and I get so many Charlottes.

Zafir

I'm between 50 and 60 pulls and got 1 Mercedes and 1 Chiz(my 4th).

Got about 16 Charlottes lol.

Only thing I was massively happy about was finally getting my first Zidane.

Right there with you. I've done 28 pulls so far and got 13 Charlottes, 1 Chiz, and the rest non-banner. Granted, there were some great TM pulls in there (2 Zidanes, Miyuki, and Hayate are highlights), but this banner has not been kind.

My best non banner grabs from this banner were zidane exdeath and Cecil. All units I already had but they're still good. Overall though I don't feel like I got anything worth while from the banner. Even Chiz feels weak to be because I don't have any of the TMs or Katanas that make her shine.

But what should I expect from chasing the one 5*base on the banner. Don't ever count on rainbows. I've still just seen two rainbow(thankfully lightning and luneth) in my entire time with Exvius.

leehom

Over 100 pulls here and only got a 5* troll Lenna. All dupes minus 2 Mercedes. Don't really care for her TM, so overall wasn't worth.

If I could've pulled a couple more Zidanes I would've been happy.

CCIE

Banned
I have personally given up on any five star bases. I will always have one, because I rolled for her. So I am simply trying to draw good solid four and three star bases... mainly for TM at this point

Kouriozan

I feel like this Record Keeper picture also belongs here.

V7iQlWRl.jpg

Source : https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/488e3e/the_ffrk_experience_chasing_relics/

leehom

At this point, I just would like Firion, or Zidane

Why Firion? Sure he's versatile and he is going to be a good unit, but I'm not sure if he will ever be as good as a good native 5*.

I pulled 4-5 of him, would gladly gift you one if I could.

On another note, finally finished two DC TM's and guess who I pulled on daily a couple of days ago? Ludmille...

Kettch

I actually pulled 5 Mercedes on this banner out of 70 total. Would have been upsetting if I hadn't gotten Chizuru on a previous off banner, because I still haven't seen her on this one.

Kouriozan

Firion is an amazing "finisher", start your elemental chains and end with his skill

mDiyVPdFhr2cU.gif

Here he uses Bladeblitz but you would mostly use Fin Briar, which gets incredible buff after his enhancements.

Shouta

So Kingsglaive is next for JP, huh? I guess I don't have to pull for it unless it's a currency event, which it probably will be...

I also finally got Hunter Fina. I now have a Reraise unit. I might be able to do Aigaion a little easier now, lol

Syntsui

Just noticed something interesting today, the game doesn't save immediately if you sell a unit. So if you accidentally sell that important unit, just reset the game.

What are the best Finishers with. Chiz and Noctis...Phantom Shadow and Warp Break ?
Their LB.

Just noticed something interesting today, the game doesn't save immediately if you sell a unit. So if you accidentally sell that important unit, just reset the game.

Their LB.

I'm not going to test that quite yet, but that is definitely good to know. I've activated the lock on all of my vital units, but you never know. Thanks for the heads up.

Syntsui

I'm not going to test that quite yet, but that is definitely good to know. I've activated the lock on all of my vital units, but you never know. Thanks for the heads up.
I sold a Charlotte/Kain/Maria and closed the game for whatever reason. A few hours later I opened it again and they were still there in my party. Of course this might have been a one time weird bug, but I can safely say it happened.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Their LB.

I get that for Noctis - but Chiz. LB isnt all that impressive at base level. Doesnt Gilgas Divider hit harder ? Or maybe im reading the stats wrong.

Divider
Physical damage (1.8x) with ignore DEF (50%) to all enemies

Phantom Blade
Base: Physical damage (3.1x) to one enemy

Wouldnt Divider hit harder even on a single enemy as a finisher?

Muku

Kou, OMG congrats!!!!

Seeing all these Noctis make me cry. Noel is cool, or will be when this weekend comes and I can bathe in Cactaur. But I don't think he's going to be on part cool with actual damage dealers. ;_; I know they just don't want to give me him. I decided today just to use FP for summon. Because my alt got freaking Golbez again. So I'd rather save Lapis on main. (I pull on alt still hoping a daily might save that account.)

I'm going back into save mode for Orlandu. We'll see his initial banner. Or maybe if something good pops up in mean time.

Syntsui

I get that for Noctis - but Chiz. LB isnt all that impressive at base level. Doesnt Gilgas Divider hit harder ? Or maybe im reading the stats wrong.

Divider

Phantom Blade

Wouldnt Divider hit harder even on a single enemy as a finisher?
Depends, I guess. With the enemy defense already broken the difference might be negligible.

But anyway, I'm considering the full leveled LB, which might be just fantasy now but will be easily achievable when we get the INT Maze that will drop burst pots more frequently.

Pejo

Man, first world problems, but I hate when you get a Rank Up right in the middle of the workday. You either have to plan ahead and waste NRG with low rank XP return (PRO awakening dungeon) or find a way to at least keep ahead of the NRG restoring to max. Thank goodness we have ELT Snowman for now, that's over an hour for each run.

But then you gotta take your PVP/Colosseum orbs into account too, which i already hate trying to stay on top of. I wish they'd change it to regen 1 per 2 hours or something.

Anyways, grats to those picking up their Nocts! CCIE, you'll get another 5* sooner or later, I hope its a good one!

Are you guys generally saving those Galleon Tins or selling them right away? I don't get why they'd give us both those and Gilturtles for selling, but who knows.

I'm only a few thousand from the Trust Moogle, then I can finally dig back into TM farming again. After the ridiculous amount of pulls it took me to get Noctis, I am really close on a lot of TMs.

Is it possible to just 2-3 round AoE kill the plant trial boss? I only tried him once before I had a plan, and my team has grown substantially since then. I wonder if Stop can proc on the various pieces. Might make it cakewalk.

Shouta

I sold a Charlotte/Kain/Maria and closed the game for whatever reason. A few hours later I opened it again and they were still there in my party. Of course this might have been a one time weird bug, but I can safely say it happened.

I don't think it's a bug. Actions that occur in some menus are instanced and occur on the player side then are pushed to the server when you switch to different area. So if you don't switch screens to push to the server, it won't record. I know that it does this for equipment though I don't know about selling units.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I don't think it's a bug. Actions that occur in some menus are instanced and occur on the player side then are pushed to the server when you switch to different area. So if you don't switch screens to push to the server, it won't record. I know that it does this for equipment though I don't know about selling units.

It does it for espers too and any of the item screens. As you said, it only connects to the server as you switch to record your action. The only different bit is the summon system, which records as you pull

Grezak

Man I just hate this game...

Every damn time I'm getting close to the 100 streak the damn game just crashes during arena. Always after 70+ streak. Out of 989 arena games I've lost once on pure merit, 14 times on DCes/crashes and today the streak ended at 98 after making sure that the last 5 matches would be done on a fresh restart of the software and emulator.

And as usual, the streak ended to a random crash. It's just infuriating and soul-breaking.

That streak achiev is just pure luck, nothing else.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I haven't tried for the arena streak even once. Always just pick the top available opponent. If I get first roll I always win, and if not I can still win 8 of 10 without really any effort, and that was before I got Noctis. I usually get to 27-28 streak before I get a hit all / hit all / fire flask / fire flask / electric blitz combo in the effin eye. It doesn't feel good but it is enjoyable to watch in action!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
saw all the good news on noctis pulls and my first ticket pull...gold...then

I am officially off the no base 5* boat.

Awesome - congrats man !!

Depends, I guess. With the enemy defense already broken the difference might be negligible.

But anyway, I'm considering the full leveled LB, which might be just fantasy now but will be easily achievable when we get the INT Maze that will drop burst pots more frequently.

Okay..i was just wondering because Chiz is usually used w. Phantom Shadow to get the Chain going from what i understand. So you likely would use someone else with a Finishing move.

Just pull hoping for Mercedes...that is what I did....both times.

The problem with that strategy is that Gumi looks deep into your soul every time you pull, and whatever it is that you want with every ounce of your fiber is exactly what you won't get.

At least, that's my theory, and I'm sticking to it.

They know.... they ALWAYS know.....

The problem with that strategy is that Gumi looks deep into your soul every time you pull, and whatever it is that you want with every ounce of your fiber is exactly what you won't get.

At least, that's my theory, and I'm sticking to it.

They know.... they ALWAYS know.....

That could be true...because I literally wanted Mercedes and they dump this pretty boy on me....lol. Not that I'm mad about it.

Congrats Kourizan! Glad you finally got him! Also congrats to the rest of you that finally pulled Noctis-kun!

Speaking of, finally got mine to 6*, wooo! Thank you based Raid rewards. I had to blow lapis to add like 30 more unit slots to collect all those gigantuar rewards which kind of sucked but I know I'll appreciate having so many slots in the future. Hell, even right away because I can load up on the cactuar dune. I was wondering how many gigantuars it would take to get from 1 to 100 and I had the exact amount, what an odd coincidence. The answer is 63. More like 62 1/2 but I said screw it and just got him maxed out. I swapped my shared unit to him so you guys can have another fire flask option and man is it going to be a breeze doing ELT now with two fire flasks per round with friend unit :D My Noctis will have a nice power up tomorrow when we get the trust moogle as a daily reward because it will allow me to finally finish my first DW! Sadly no top TM weapon yet so it will be Enhancer and Chiji I think but still, nice power upgrade.

I'm quite pleased the dunes are coming back because I really need to finish maxing Refia so she can finally get Embolden. Then I have Chirizo to lvl after that so yeah, need moar gigantuars! I need to find a way to get two more Calamity Gems to get her to 6* also... Now I just need to get that trust moogle from the Raid rewards before the dunes hit. I just got the Candy Gun so should be doable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom