• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the fact that we are about to hit the last tier of Shared items on the 5th day of the event makes me think we are going to get more when the new portion comes out or they will give us some extra shit for obliterating it.

Edit: Also L O fucking L at the guy in first place. He has even if he was max level has spent probably between 40-50k Lapis refills...like why?

chrono01

Let's waste those daily tickets again.
Gold -> Mercedes, just my 3rd, ok.
Blue -> Gold -> Rainbow!
Nah, it's another troll, it's not happening....

kFr5CQal.jpg

HOLY SHIT, MY HEART IS RACING I'M ALMOST CRYING T-T
FF XV Platinum redeemed!
Nice job, congrats! :)

Yes, my turn please!

Hot damn, Nyx and Co. from Kingsglaive are coming to town.

iAtjkOX.png
No Cidney/Cindy? :(

Holy shit. Last individual ticket reward got me Noctis. Pulled about 70 times in total. First base 5* finally.

Also picked up a few of the 3*s that I was missing. Down to just Zidane and Hayate now...relly need another player's choice banner Gumi.
Congrats to you too. So many Noctis...

Chrono, where you at bro? Hope you have been doing your daily pulls and have great news for us!!!

Congrats to all who pulled Noctis. Just broke 800 atk on mine. Still have infernal amulet and brave suit cooking in the oven. Havent been tm farming much due to the holidays but should be all done by next week.
I'm still here. Just been busy the last few days, with Christmas and then travelling in addition to that. Things are quieting down here again, so I can post more frequently.

No daily pulls for me. The Christmas banner doesn't interest me, but I have been purchasing the 300 Lapis/2x Tickets every day. I have 18 Tickets again and will probably do a few more pulls (what's another 15 or so when I've already spent 70Z+? >_<) trying for Noctis. Lots of luck here though, hopefully it extends to me too!

I had 37 tickets, saw koutio finally get his noctis (congrats dude), the banner ends tommorow... Had some kind of good feeling even if I already had noctis...

Use 1 ticket... Rakasha

"alright, last one, im topping at 35 tickets and hoarding them up for a future banner"

Gold crystal....turns into a rainbow... and I just got my second Noctis

Im speechless
And another one.

Congrats to you. I hope to join the Noctis Club later this evening. I'm trying to get up my nerve to use my remaining tickets...

saw all the good news on noctis pulls and my first ticket pull...gold...then

UHhCvuZ.jpg

I am officially off the no base 5* boat.
And one more. This is insane. \o/

So when I finish DW with that moogle tomorrow, I know I should replace him with a Bracer on the TM train but what should I start using moogles on going forth?

TM train will be:

Excalibur

Sakarafabuki

Black Cowl

Blade Mastery

Bracer

I'm thinking Excalibur because it's in the 60's while everything else is at or just under 10%. Noctis can actually use Excal plus knocking a TM out sooner means I can start on the next so I'm thinking use them to finish Excal ASAP at which point I can get the other Bracer in to complete Noctis until I get a good body armor TM.

So the fact that we are about to hit the last tier of Shared items on the 5th day of the event makes me think we are going to get more when the new portion comes out or they will give us some extra shit for obliterating it.

Edit: Also L O fucking L at the guy in first place. He has even if he was max level has spent probably between 40-50k Lapis refills...like why?

I was just posting this same thing over on the Discord discussion. Blows my mind. I just don't get it.

And welcome back Chrono! Looks like there's a number of people here finally breaking through the Noctis wall. You are next! (then me, please!)

I have tons of TM I can begin giving my moogles to, but I also pulled a 2nd Zidane.

It is wise to dump them all into Zidane again for a 2nd DW?

I have tons of TM I can begin giving my moogles to, but I also pulled a 2nd Zidane.

It is wise to dump them all into Zidane again for a 2nd DW?

I have two more Zidanes too but the smartest thing to do as dictated by the gurus on this board is to focus on one character at a time. Choose your best unit and focus on maxing them out first. So I'm working on getting everything that Noctis can use to make him as powerful as possible and then I will move on to the next best unit and if that's a DPS unit, that will be the time to get another DW going.

Muku

Wow this banner has been pulling folks out of the no base 5*! Congrats!!

I know Chronos time has to be coming up!

Broseybrose

So when I finish DW with that moogle tomorrow, I know I should replace him with a Bracer on the TM train but what should I start using moogles on going forth?

TM train will be:

Excalibur

Sakarafabuki

Black Cowl

Blade Mastery

Bracer

I'm thinking Excalibur because it's in the 60's while everything else is at or just under 10%. Noctis can actually use Excal plus knocking a TM out sooner means I can start on the next so I'm thinking use them to finish Excal ASAP at which point I can get the other Bracer in to complete Noctis until I get a good body armor TM.

Id do Blade Mastery.

Chinner

Banned
Been doing daily pulls on the Noctis banner in an attempt to get Chizuru (or Zidane for Dual Wield, which I still lack).

Then this happened...

xSXyb00.jpg

Totally surreal. Wasn't even pulling for a 5* base, I just wanted to do some TM grinding!

The Noctis banner has been extremely good to me.. Both Noctis and Luneth are now in my possession.

In other news, RIP Buttz and Call of Duty. You will no longer be in my A team.

Menchi

Ah crap, you're right.
Oh well. That's a long time for a mediocre at best banner. Guess it helps me save on lapis after Thursday then.

I believe we have until the 29th to pull for Noctis, so two more days. I'll tell you what... you pull him tomorrow and I'll pull him on Thursday. Sound like a deal?

I pulled early, so I'm going to pull again tomorrow... XD I hope we're both lucky!

saw all the good news on noctis pulls and my first ticket pull...gold...then

UHhCvuZ.jpg

I am officially off the no base 5* boat.

Been doing daily pulls on the Noctis banner in an attempt to get Chizuru (or Zidane for Dual Wield, which I still lack).

Then this happened...

xSXyb00.jpg

Totally surreal. Wasn't even pulling for a 5* base, I just wanted to do some TM grinding!

The Noctis banner has been extremely good to me.. Both Noctis and Luneth are now in my possession.

In other news, RIP Buttz and Call of Duty. You will no longer be in my A team.

Congratulations x2! I hope some more of us can join before the end begins...

So, I bought the bundle, my first real money foray into this game, but with the 10 tickets, +1 from the Raid, I got the following;

Blue - Ludmille (3rd, but will let me get a 2nd DC now)
Gold - Chizzy (4th... I'm starting to get too many!)
Blue - CoD (3rd, not sure if her TM is worth anything...?)
Blue - Maria (No. Go away.)
Gold - Chizzy (5th... 5x Phantom Shadow...? XD)
Blue - Miyuki (1st OH YAY! I can finally make a decent Chizzy)
Blue - Bedile (Why do they even have him in the game?)
Blue - Charlotte (I've lost track)
Blue - Sazh (2nd. Hope his TM is worth a damn)
Blue - Vaan (3rd. I don't kow if Maximiliian is worth getting?)
Blue - Anzelm (3rd. My first rare pull, and at the time, thought it was awesome...)

Super happy with Muyuki & Ludmille. More Chizzy just makes my 2x BM easier, but outside of that, not amazing! Noctis/5* base still eludes, but I do have 15k worth of Lapis... I don't know if I really wanna use that on pulls though.

Kouriozan

Off banner 5* are unusual. I'm more surprised it wasn't a troll 5* either!

It's something like 0.03% in Japan currently

PpM4iPI.png

Global has much less base 5* so I'm guessing it would be closer to 0.15%

EDIT : they have 29 base 5* (at least on this http://y1.game.exvius.com/lapis/app/php/web/statics/summons_list.php accessible with a mobile user-agent)
We currently have 8, 7 when Noel banner will be over

29 x 0.033 = about 0.966%
0.966 / 8 = 0.12% to get a off banner 5* base unit, assuming the rates are the same in Global

Welp, the raid is officially done. 700,000,000 has been passed. Assuming it doesn't change too much, I ended around rank 2,100. Here's hoping they release more rewards to make this thing worthwhile past today.

Pejo

Welp, the raid is officially done. 700,000,000 has been passed. Assuming it doesn't change too much, I ended around rank 2,100. Here's hoping they release more rewards to make this thing worthwhile past today.

Nice, good job Global! I still have about 1-2 days for the moogle. It'd be nice if they gave everyone a 2nd moogle for hitting 1,000,000,000, but probably won't happen.

I'm kinda hoping this datamined second part is just a "beat it once" thing like Golbez, hopefully with a sweet melee weapon as clear reward.

Syrus

Banned
...ive ysed every ticket x 2 11 pulls , every daily.

No noctis , not enough charlotte for TM too.

Wtf.

Got 3rd cecil , hell help boost an excal but gdamnit. This blows lol

Muku

Aww snap nice! Still gotta go for my person stuff though, ugh.

robotuw

I decided to put a few more tickets into the Noctis banner since it looks like the crappy holiday one is around next week as well. 4 tickets got me my first WoL! Now I can raise him instead of a 2nd Cecil. Too bad I don't have any Snows.

Muku

I decided to put a few more tickets into the Noctis banner since it looks like the crappy holiday one is around next week as well. 4 tickets got me my first WoL! Now I can raise him instead of a 2nd Cecil. Too bad I don't have any Snows.

Awww congrats! WoL is my white whale that I cannot seem to find. One day... In mean time, this weekend is Dunes! :D

Syntsui

It's something like 0.03% in Japan currently

PpM4iPI.png

Global has much less base 5* so I'm guessing it would be closer to 0.15%

EDIT : they have 29 base 5* (at least on this http://y1.game.exvius.com/lapis/app/php/web/statics/summons_list.php accessible with a mobile user-agent)
We currently have 8, 7 when Noel banner will be over

29 x 0.033 = about 0.966%
0.957 / 8 = 0.12% to get a off banner 5* base unit, assuming the rates are the same in Global
Just to think I got two 5* off banner blows my mind. I don't even know if I can call this luck.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Think they'll be stupid enough to run this banner for two weeks alone?

Otherwise, we're looking at Majin fina or custom banner

Interesting that they are doing Kingsglaive units, didn't consider that. No King Regis tho? He could have been a beast! I guess they figured he'd be too similar to Noctis technique wise. Considering they brought Noctis out simultaneously, they could always do the same for this if they don't want to run the Xmas banner two weeks. We'd probably have heard something though so probably not. In any case, don't matter to me. I'm set and in hoard mode until either a players banner that includes Orlandu or the FFX banner with Tidus and Rikku. I'd like a Dark Fina as an upgrade over ExDeath but don't feel it's worth throwing a bunch of lapis at. Maybe dalies...maybe. I don't tend to get anything good from those ever though.

Kouriozan

Now going to chase Orlandu, at least I won't waste everything I have unlike for Greg and Noctis.
I might change my stance depending on when he'll drop but I really need to build a lapis and ticket stash again.

Now going to chase Orlandu, at least I won't waste everything I have unlike for Greg and Noctis.
I might change my stance depending on when he'll drop but I really need to build a lapis and ticket stash again.

Yeah don't chase him until he's in a player banner where there's other nice prizes you'll want. His first banner is trash.

Kouriozan

Heard Soleil is a good support but I really full of support units, plus I already have future proof Ramza.
So yes, I agree that Orlandu's first banner isn't appealing and "never chase 5* units" right x)

Anyway, the maintenance should start in a few hours, let's see if there will be a New Year bundle datamined.

I tried doing the A Frosty Offensive. Got destroyed by the evil Frosty on Elite. Kinda clueless on what to do.

I saw the Vault of Hidden Treasures. Ran it once and its gone? What the heck. Just checked the latest info. So its only available once a day.

Muku

I won't stand for this slander of Delita, all of you fitemeirl

I wouldn't either... but he really is the pits. He's my main on my alt and I'm not in a pit hole. He is my best physical..... which shows you how much I'm struggling on that. I'm trying to beat my way through to the Calamity Writs on this event so that I can up CoD to 6*. 3 short somehow. Ugh.

Money is short on the account as well, so means I'm just shy of getting Chizuru 5* capped. Then gotta up her too. But I think I have mats for her.

Delita being my best is just awful. I really kind of wish I rerolled to get something better instead of settling with Rainbow Delita and Rainbow Gaffgarion during the FFT banner. Fortunately it's just my alt so not a huge deal. But does mean I play less these days with not having as many friends, the money in-game, and just a power hitter in my group.

I tried doing the A Frosty Offensive. Got destroyed by the evil Frosty on Elite. Kinda clueless on what to do.

I saw the Vault of Hidden Treasures. Ran it once and its gone? What the heck. Just checked the latest info. So its only available once a day.

Yep, once a day. Kind of a bummer really. But looking forward to Dunes this weekend.

ELT kicked my ass first time I ran it too. I also wasn't sure what to expect though. What group you bringing in there?

Muku

Cecil, Bartz, Terra, Elza and Kefka.

They're weak to fire. If you're going to chain magic, that would be the preferred method to go.

I bring a physical group with me. I find I don't have much room for a tank most times. And with the AoE magic, I don't think he'll add much there. I imagine this is your best of your best right now?

Pejo

Went through a few tickets on the Noel banner because I was bored.
-Bedile,
-Duane,
-Maria,
-Galuf...
-Gold....into Rainbow! Troll(?) Delita?

Cool, my second one, will make a good second Moonblade if I would need such a thing. Still kinda bummed it wasn't Noel though.

Oh well, extra rainbows are always nice to get.

Shouta

Just some musings about JP but I'm surprised Knight Delita hasn't gone up in ranks a little. They recently released a lightning Great Sword TM on a base 3* unit which means he can just go ham with his best attack. The only caveat is that he needs to dual-wield a sword to get the most out of his attack passives.

chrono01

Ticket #1: Cyan (Blue Crystal)
Ticket #2: Snow #4 (Gold Crystal)
Ticket #3: Galuf (Blue Crystal)
Ticket #4: Freya (Blue Crystal)
Ticket #5: Clyne (Blue Crystal)
Ticket #6: Charlotte (Blue Crystal)
Ticket #7: Ingus #8 (Blue Crystal)
Ticket #8: Charlotte (Blue Crystal)
Ticket #9: Anzelm (Blue Crystal)
Ticket #10: Charlotte (Blue Crystal)

Yeah...

Edit:

Ticket #11: Hope #4 (Gold Crystal)
Ticket #12: Duane (Blue Crystal)
Ticket #13: Sazh #5 (Blue Crystal)
Ticket #14: Xiao #2 (Gold Crystal)
Ticket #15: Lenna #4 (Blue Crystal)

Be right back, deleting game from phone.

They're weak to fire. If you're going to chain magic, that would be the preferred method to go.

I bring a physical group with me. I find I don't have much room for a tank most times. And with the AoE magic, I don't think he'll add much there. I imagine this is your best of your best right now?
I don't have any 6* mages. Yeah, that's my strongest comp for now. I have a Chizuru, but I never got her to 6.

Celegus

Chrono :(

Do you have a Firion perchance to get him some Champion Belts with all those Snows? I think Xiao's TM or Winged Saint are our best fist weapons so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom