• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmos

So true, Rakshasa is complete trash in every form you get. Utterly troll to get as 5* too.
I should have checked before I post that. I remembered Razmos got something else as rainbows during N banner.
I got quite a lot of 5* (Bartz, Gaffgarion, Chizuru) and 4 Base 5* (Gilgamesh, Lightning, Ramza and Delita) as well as a shit ton of TM's

It was far from being a complete bust but I spent a lot of money and hit the jackpot multiple times.. and still did not get the "boosted" unit.

I pulled 4 ridiculously rare off banner 5* units but not the one on the banner itself. It's fucking nonsense.

Since today was the last day of the Noctis banner, I decided to do the 300 lapis tickets and one last ditch effort 11 pull. Well... bad news is no Noctis.

Good news is that I got 3... yes 3 gold Chizuru. I also got another Zidane. A Cerius and Roselia were in there as well, both new to me. The rest were either dupes or garbage.

So while I didn't get Noctis (more's the pity), I can almost field a full squad of Chiz. I would imagine the chaining of Phantom Shadow from that would be pretty insane.

Rixa

Since today was the last day of the Noctis banner, I decided to do the 300 lapis tickets and one last ditch effort 11 pull. Well... bad news is no Noctis.

So while I didn't get Noctis (more's the pity), I can almost field a full squad of Chiz. I would imagine the chaining of Phantom Shadow from that would be pretty insane.

Yeah, just remember to start chaining with those units that won't have so great weapons / atk. Chiz problem is she needs dagger or katana. When one has multiple Chiz, the amounts of good weapons tend to be kinda limited.

As for katana good / decent choises (non TM) there is Chirijiraden (if one did Orbonne Monastery Vaults event) and Murasame. In future there will be Gilgamesh Trial Katana too. Sadly not many choices.

linkent

got the craft 1000 abilities trophy at last!
look at the gils!

M97oQXz.png

Never managed Noctis with all those pulls but I think I got some reslly good ones, even if I have some leveling and awakening to do.

Miyuki, Leo, Bartz, Locke, Medius, Mercedes, Santa Roselia (maybe trash?), Snow, Vanille, Zidane (got 2 actually) and the highest starred pull was 5* Gaffgarrion.

Still jealous of anyone who got Noctis (and Lightning). Those two fucking destroy.

Kouriozan

Hmm, point warp is supposed to heal 135 MP, which it did on my companion, but on mine it looks like 200 MP, weird?

Proof :

cXsIfv3l.jpg
TXlgjrql.jpg

60 - 50 + 135 : I should have ended up at 145 MP, but here I'm full.

Here you can almost see "200" hidden behind the 2000 HP heal.

Y3iOeuL.jpg

It did that on the whole run.

Chinner

Banned
Hmm, point warp is supposed to heal 135 MP, which it did on my companion, but on mine it looks like 200 MP, weird?

Proof :

cXsIfv3l.jpg
TXlgjrql.jpg

60 - 50 + 135 : I should have ended up at 145 MP, but here I'm full.

Here you can almost see "200" hidden behind the 2000 HP heal.

Y3iOeuL.jpg

It did that on the whole run.
Have you put pots into mp? Maybe it's a percentage base?

Zalasta

2 Medius and a gold Hayate so far this week for daily. I don't know what I expected because I always had mediocre luck.

Going out of country tomorrow (and a 13 hour flight), not sure if I'll be on all that much for the next 10 days.

Kouriozan

I picked Syntsui's Noctis and now both heal 233 MP, wtf.
EDIT : mine was 233 and Syntsui 232.

tyrImVal.jpg
2LKCaTGl.jpg

I have lower MP than Syntsui.

EDIT 2 : Companion was 202 MP, saw the top of the number in another jump.

windfish

Sooo I just used my last tickets... 15 more pulls in hope for another Chizu or Mercedes
and Noctis lol
Got enough Charlottes to finish her TM, a bunch of trash units + Arc and Refia dupes! well..

Looking back, as a f2p player I can't complain. I got 6 or 7 rainbows in total with 3 5* base units (Gilga, Luneth and Noctis). That is, from soft launch until now, pretty happy with that.
I only ever started to pull for units on the first Lightning banner and was hording Lapis and Tickets for months before dipping into chasing hell, missing a few TM Units on the way but that's okay.

Not going to pull again for the next weeks and will try to improve my team with all the TM material I got. In the end no matter when or on what banner, chances are that any 4* unit will drop on me eventually. Thing is, it is so easy to get lost in desire and despair, it's not even funny. Lack of self-control is much more frightening than power creep in this game. >.<

Syntsui

I picked Syntsui's Noctis and now both heal 233 MP, wtf.
EDIT : mine was 233 and Syntsui 232.

tyrImVal.jpg
2LKCaTGl.jpg

I have lower MP than Syntsui.

EDIT 2 : Companion was 202 MP, saw the top of the number in another jump.
I also never put pots into MP for him, that I remember. Weird.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Curious to see what kind of NY surprise we get. If we ever get one:
This was news from 24th gift:

Capture%20(1).PNG

Still banking on a small gift, few tickets and the JPN bundle with a reduced sword. They drained our lapis too hard to not force people to buy more

Yeah, just remember to start chaining with those units that won't have so great weapons / atk. Chiz problem is she needs dagger or katana. When one has multiple Chiz, the amounts of good weapons tend to be kinda limited.

As for katana good / decent choises (non TM) there is Chirijiraden (if one did Orbonne Monastery Vaults event) and Murasame. In future there will be Gilgamesh Trial Katana too. Sadly not many choices.

I do have Chirijiraden and Murasame, and I have 2 Miuki's to TM farm Sakurarjajkjkfdad katanas, as well. I probably won't actually roll out with a full Chiz squad, but it's tempting to try just for fun. I might at least max out one more of them just to have the option to roll with 2 relatively strong Chiz's at once. Might come in handy, especially against AoE weak enemies.

Rixa

I do have Chirijiraden and Murasame, and I have 2 Miuki's to TM farm Sakurarjajkjkfdad katanas, as well. I probably won't actually roll out with a full Chiz squad, but it's tempting to try just for fun. I might at least max out one more of them just to have the option to roll with 2 relatively strong Chiz's at once. Might come in handy, especially against AoE weak enemies.

I try to imaginate the spam of 6 Chorizos doing AOE damage :D

Bought the daily 300 chest and used my two tickets:

Miyuki - damn near fainted. Finally a freaking Sakurufubuki!
Zidane - 4th one. Went from having none for months to now having many dupes, wtf.

I try to imaginate the spam of 6 Chorizos doing AOE damage :D

I know, right? As it is, my Chiz does considerable damage when I take along a Chiz friend unit. And my next TM team will be 2 Miyuki's and 3 Zidane's.... so watch out!

While it's nifty to get Roselia and Cerius for the first time, I'm assuming that both are kinda' pointless at this point? I already have Refia and Tilith (not to mention Garnet and Lenna), so I really don't have the need for another healer. And Cerius' 6* upgrade looks... well... mediocre, at best. I'll hang on to them for science, I guess, but I'm guessing I won't even bother with them for a very long time, if ever.

Bought the daily 300 chest and used my two tickets:

Miyuki - damn near fainted. Finally a freaking Sakurufubuki!
Zidane - 4th one. Went from having none for months to now having many dupes, wtf.

Nice! I just got my second Miyuki and my third Zidane with my 11 pull today.

Razmos

I know, right? As it is, my Chiz does considerable damage when I take along a Chiz friend unit. And my next TM team will be 2 Miyuki's and 3 Zidane's.... so watch out!

While it's nifty to get Roselia and Cerius for the first time, I'm assuming that both are kinda' pointless at this point? I already have Refia and Tilith (not to mention Garnet and Lenna), so I really don't have the need for another healer. And Cerius' 6* upgrade looks... well... mediocre, at best. I'll hang on to them for science, I guess, but I'm guessing I won't even bother with them for a very long time, if ever.

Nice! I just got my second Miyuki and my third Zidane with my 11 pull today.
Roselia gives the Equip Staff TM which is useful for Tilith as she cannot equip weapons.

Valonquar

Just got my first Miyuki this morning as well. As much as I'd like a Noct, finally getting a Miyuki to go with my DW/BM/Excal set will be a godsend. Already have Maxwell, 2 Gaffgarion, and a Karl I've been slow baking, but this will push me to really grind out the TMs now.

Last 3 pulls since I accidentally did a 500 lapis pull...

Kain
Artemios
Clyne

Garbage. Nothing like pumping everything into a banner with literally nothing to show for it :(. No Chiz (thankfully I pulled her already off banner before the noct banner), no Mercedes. No rainbow since soft launch.

UrSuLeTzU

Convinced that I'm not getting Noctis but I'm okay with that.

Finally pulled my first Chiziru today. :)

Instead I get this after almost 100 pulls with no Noct or Chiz:

Ending on a high note with 5* Troll Lenna after I started the banner with a 5* Troll Fang and no fucking Chorizo, hug me chrono01 :(

Razmos

Speaking of,how come we haven't gotten any FP events in a while? I'm sitting at Max FP as well and waiting for a chance to use them.

Rootbeer

Banned
Speaking of,how come we haven't gotten any FP events in a while? I'm sitting at Max FP as well and waiting for a chance to use them.

yup been thinking this for a while. i've been at max FP for over two weeks. this is some BS. using them is totally useless except during events that let us pull premium units.

it would be nice if this game gave you some more uses for FP, too.

Syntsui

yup been thinking this for a while. i've been at max FP for over two weeks. this is some BS. using them is totally useless except during events that let us pull premium units.

it would be nice if this game gave you some more uses for FP, too.
There are several FP units with good TMs, pull for them and that's it.

Rootbeer

Banned
There are several FP units with good TMs, pull for them and that's it.
there are but it's bad planning to pull for them when an event is not going on, since you are going to get tons of them during the event regardless

So while my FP are full i just switch to Gil or other rewards from friends while I wait it out

Syntsui

there are but it's bad planning to pull for them when an event is not going on, since you are going to get tons of them during the event regardless

So while my FP are full i just switch to Gil or other rewards from friends while I wait it out
Yeah, but they are so rare. I've been playing for 4 months and only saw one FP event. Which was worse for getting the units, but good for cactuars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom