• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

My Cecil's LB is on Level 19 out of 20. Seeing as I've just finished farming Excalibur I've decided to awaken him slightly early as I won't be farming his LB anymore. I would either need to wait 10 days to use a regular burst pot on him, losing out on 800 points, or wait for an additional 12 mini burst pots to max out his lb perfectly. Awakening him now losses out on a 1000 which isn't that big of a jump from 800.

Charlotte. You carried me through the evoke Diabolos challenge when everyone said you needed 6* Cecil. You carried me through the Antenolla Plant Trail when everyone said you needed 6* Cecil. You've carried me through arena where everyone is using 6* Cecil. You have been a great unit for me, but now it's time for my 6* Cecil. Fear not though, like our old friend Agrias I will see you in 6-9 months when you receive your 6* upgrade. So let this not be goodbye. It's simply, see you later.

Syntsui

My Cecil's LB is on Level 19 out of 20. Seeing as I've just finished farming Excalibur I've decided to awaken him slightly early as I won't be farming his LB anymore. I would either need to wait 10 days to use a regular burst pot on him, losing out on 800 points, or wait for an additional 12 mini burst pots to max out his lb perfectly. Awakening him now losses out on a 1000 which isn't that big of a jump from 800.

Charlotte. You carried me through the evoke Diabolos challenge when everyone said you needed 6* Cecil. You carried me through the Antenolla Plant Trail when everyone said you needed 6* Cecil. You've carried me through arena where everyone is using 6* Cecil. You have been a great unit for me, but now it's time for my 6* Cecil. Fear not though, like our old friend Agrias I will see you in 6-9 months when you receive your 6* upgrade. So let this not be goodbye. It's simply, see you later.
Cecil will still be better than Charlotte though.

I have a Cecil at 20 LB but I've been too lazy to awaken him to finish it. My current Cecil has done just fine with his level 1 LB. Will get to it eventually

Zhadgon

Noctis is almost complete (wtb Ramza/Lawrence). Just a few more pots and 25% to 2nd Bracer

JNnyWik.jpg
3kZPET8.jpg

Then I've no idea on what to work on, probably 5x Ludmille.
I do not think I have you in my friend's list, do you mind to open a spot for me?

.n_n.

H3xum

Noctis is almost complete (wtb Ramza/Lawrence). Just a few more pots and 25% to 2nd Bracer

JNnyWik.jpg
3kZPET8.jpg

Holy cow. Beast. So uhhhh....575 893 219

Just in case you have an extra spot on your friends list for a gaffer :)

Alkez

Cecil will still be better than Charlotte though.

I know, but that MP recovery and double tanks will have their uses.

And tbh I've picked my team more on who I like and less on who is ranked higher. For the most part you can make anyone work with the correct gear and team synergy. It's got me this far anyways.

Kouriozan

And tbh I've picked my team more on who I like and less on who is ranked higher. For the most part you can make anyone work with the correct gear and team synergy. It's got me this far anyways.

This is true.
Example : this guy with double Onion Knight has trouble with one of JP superboss : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s4Ami_dlUA
This one is all base 3* and manage to do it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMcW5RxWdU8 (Charlotte MVP!)
Sure it's going to take longer but it is doable, also Sakura don't even have a 6* awakening.

Anyone else having issues with the game crashing in Nox often the past day or two? I keep coming back to see it on a failed web page. It seems the game crashes and somehow the script must make it click on a web page though I don't see how given where everything is situated. Killing my TM farming :| Well, now that I'm home, time to burn that NRG on the Dunes! I'll save the new Frosty for later, no sense in wasting NRG when Dunes will leave before he does.

Coppanuva

Got dual cast for my refia! Excited! Should I go for rising sun or Excalibur next? My team is:
Bartz
CoD
Exdeath
Refia
Cecil

But I also have a firion and wol waiting for their 6* forms. I get immediate use from rising sun, but Excalibur is also pretty useful I think? No dual wield units at all yet.

Celegus

Kpop and anime?? O Celegus, we really could be the best of friends irl lol.

I haven't watched Yuri yet though. It's on my exceedingly long crunchyroll list.
I know right!! It's so hard to find people into this kind of stuff locally. Aren't you in the UK or something? Pittsburgh Pennsylvania (USA) here.
Sports animes have definitely picked up in quality over the years. Haikyu may be one of the best animes I've seen in recent years.

Yuri was my first actually, my wife wanted to watch it. Not our usual cup of tea, but we both adored it. And the opening song has been stuck in our head nonstop, it's so good. Added Haikyu to our own neverending crunchyroll list!

c-murph

JNnyWik.jpg
3kZPET8.jpg

Geezus. I have a reddit user on my account with a 866 ATK Noctis. Could use another overpowered Gaffer. lul. 559,050,910

Also, forgot to post a couple of days ago since i've been out of town.

Magi Staff Get!

Db4kg6x.png

Working on 4 Mustadios and Leo for Two Romandan Pistols for my Medius and an Aegis Shield for Cecil or Rafia.

Muku

I'm betting one summoning ticket New Year's Day. They felt overly generous on Christmas and can't have that. Then they'll be like "Be glad we gave you anything at all!"

Gumi was kind to me. Christmas morning like midnight something I do a daily pull and out comes Noel. Talk about a Christmas Gumi Miracle.

c-murph

Grats on the sweet TM pickups!

Thanks, I've been meaning to start on my Bracers and Black Cowls but I keep getting distracted by the items/characters i have several of. Makes for some really fast TM farming.

Probably going to do like 2-3 Minerva Bustiers next since I have 8 Celes's now...

I'm betting one summoning ticket New Year's Day. They felt overly generous on Christmas and can't have that. Then they'll be like "Be glad we gave you anything at all!"

Gumi was kind to me. Christmas morning like midnight something I do a daily pull and out comes Noel. Talk about a Christmas Gumi Miracle.

I'm assuming we have another five tickets coming.

Syrus

Banned
I feel pretty happy about my TMs finally.

Equip H shield , omnirod , doublehand , mag 30 , dual wield.

Now baking Excalibur w 2 cecil , deathbringer , blade master , sskurafubiki

I may use this week for pure TM farm mostly. My lightning and second unit will be boosted greatly by these.

Could maybe do death and excal on lightning and sakura and chiraden and blade master on Chizuru.

Then ill start on power and creation , black cowl , dual cast.... maybe second dual wield. I got two hayate... i assume 2 black cowls is best but damn starting from 0% is rough.

Celegus

Dual Wield #2 for sure. I'll be putting my 3rd Zidane in once a spot frees up. Ludmille 77%, Snow Snow Xiao all at 25%, Maxwell 5%. This should be a good week though, and I can burn some lapis on it too once we find out what we are/aren't getting for New Year's.

Syrus

Banned
Dual Wield #2 for sure. I'll be putting my 3rd Zidane in once a spot frees up. Ludmille 77%, Snow Snow Xiao all at 25%, Maxwell 5%. This should be a good week though, and I can burn some lapis on it too once we find out what we are/aren't getting for New Year's.

Should i get bladevlitz or barrage? Both at 50%. Thinking barrage for DKC

I mean shouls I put barrage in my next rotation over , bracer , DC , DW , PoC , Black Cowl?

Celegus

Should i get bladevlitz or barrage? Both at 50%. Thinking barrage for DKC

I mean shouls I put barrage in my next rotation over , bracer , DC , DW , PoC , Black Cowl?

I wouldn't put Barrage over any of those, no. Though I don't have a DKC to know how good it is for him, but the days of barrage seem to be ending. And I believe our next esper Odin will have Bladeblitz.

Syrus

Banned
I wouldn't put Barrage over any of those, no. Though I don't have a DKC to know how good it is for him, but the days of barrage seem to be ending. And I believe our next esper Odin will have Bladeblitz.

He doesnt quite yo have anything good otherwise that doesnt take his life x esp w dual wield. Hmm.

bonkeng

He doesnt quite yo have anything good otherwise that doesnt take his life x esp w dual wield. Hmm.

It would be better if you would just forget about DKC for now. He's totally worthless now that 3* bases are getting 6*.

CoD, Bartz, Mercedes and Chizuru are all better than DKC. And 6* Rain and Firion should be upon us soon.

Rixa

Great to see everyones progression in TM part of the game :).

I should get Black Cowl done today. Equipping it plus swapping esper back to Ifrit my Noctis should have over 800 ATK and nice amount of MAG thanks to PoC & 3x SoD.

Keep the good work up o/

Whales

Banned
2 black cowls almost done (80% each)

with that black cowl.my noctis is pretty much done, he will have genji gloves, a bracer, blade mastery, PoC, atk10% materias with excalibur and sakurafubuki+ a black cowl. Yay!

... until I realize I also gotta grind TMs for my second noctis now :V

I need some 20% atk materias

What would be better, doublehand or blade mastery? Only one, I'll have 20 moogles eventually and 10 of those will be for dual wield.(if I ever pull a goddamn Zidane)

UrSuLeTzU

What would be better, doublehand or blade mastery? Only one, I'll have 20 moogles eventually and 10 of those will be for dual wield.(if I ever pull a goddamn Zidane)

I would say blade mastery if you have a decent katana. Doublehand is only really worth it for Demon Rain and Garland since they can stack 2 of them.

leehom

Alright, finally finished barrage. Had Luna on my first batch of TM's and quit after 50% because I got better units to TM. Had 5 of her and TM farmed her for 2 days and got enough for barrage.

Moving on to Lenna because she's on the same boat too. Going to set back my primary TM's for a week, but needed to clear out units to make space for the 20/30 gigantuars and it's much faster TM farming them vs singles.

I think I finished Gungir the same way right before barrage. Didn't see the need to farm more than one, so I combined/TM farm all my Kain's and it only took a couple of days.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

BM > Doublehand

But i would save the Moogle for more Dual Wields in the future.

Xion86

Added quite a few of you newer players who I didn't have before, thanks for the requests!

Daily today was.....Cerius. Nothing too exciting :). Will be focusing on TM farming today still, will post an update on Sunday.

Alkez

Nope, he'll get a stronger skill. Fin Briar.

Isn't it weaker until it gets enhanced? Unless you're using it as an ender ofc.

I know right!! It's so hard to find people into this kind of stuff locally. Aren't you in the UK or something? Pittsburgh Pennsylvania (USA) here.

Yes sir, born and raised in London. Ironically out of all the sports I watch I only support 1 team, the Pittsburgh Penguins lol.

Lyrian

Dawn of the Final Day.... of ever taking the arena seriously.

I am going to be so damn glad to never have to constantly be checking arena orbs, waking up in the middle of the night to clean out orbs, etc., etc.

Raid event is pretty much where I want it to be at this point, and Mercedes will be leveled up in by midday. Actually considering TM'ing today for a change.

What a weird feeling to have in this game.

Lyrian

Maybe the New Year gift will be an amazing daily reward month for January, will ensure people will play daily!

That's an interesting premise I haven't seen anyone present yet.

Could happen, but as Officerob suggests, that's on the high side of expectations. Still, it would be nice to be pleasantly surprised like that by Gumi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom