• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonkeng

TM update, Excalibur number 2 done.

Genji Gloves and Demon Scythe will be done pretty soon too.

2s5UUNt.png

H3xum

So what's the ideal Firion layout? Dual wield + Mercedes Axe and Kaiser Knucks?

Think I am going to start prepping for him. Also, how many dual wields should I hold. Like minimum two or is one sufficient?

udca

So what's the ideal Firion layout? Dual wield + Mercedes Axe and Kaiser Knucks?

Think I am going to start prepping for him. Also, how many dual wields should I hold. Like minimum two or is one sufficient?

Does firion get a bonus with axes?

Razmos

Been catching up with the story, I must say that I'm really quite enjoying it. Legit got quite sad when Elle
kicked the bucket
and was excited to see Sakura and Jake and was surprised about Veritas of the Dark's identity.

They've gone into full on nostalgia mode in the latest story update, the "Timber" train and a resistance with a Wild Rose, obvious references to FF8 and FF2 and I already know that Jake uses Gunblades.

And I finally got the Attack + 10% materia, my Gilgamesh just hit 700 attack, woo

Pejo

So I was looking through my mailbox, and it looks like I got the weekly awards for Arena, but not the monthly. Did you guys get the monthly stuff yet?

Rixa

Remember when we used to get 100 mithril every single day apart from the login bonus? I seems some of you guys don't remember how godlike Gumi was with these kind of thing to defend the current piece of shit state of this game.

I also remember when we were getting friend points and gil for the login bonus.

Speaking about godlike things...

May 2016
Screenshot_20160520-061405.png

June 2016
Screenshot_20160602-071513.png

July 2016 (official launch month)
Capture.PNG

August 2016
Screenshot_20160801-110319.png

September 2016
Screenshot_20160901-140537.png

October 2016
Screenshot_20161015-183015.png

We did get extra 100 Lapis per day for autumn but daily login calendar was shit. Now we are getting more tickets and not so much Lapis. This goes well what @Lyrian said earlier about Gumi moving from Lapis to Tix.

bonkeng

So I was looking through my mailbox, and it looks like I got the weekly awards for Arena, but not the monthly. Did you guys get the monthly stuff yet?
They usually hand it out in 2-3 days time. Weekly ended a day earlier, so maybe tomorrow we'll get the monthly.

If I don't have any of these holiday banner characters, are they worth burning the tickets for?

Only Noel seems useful. But he's a base 5*, so most likely you won't get him.

AkumaNiko

Hey for anyone who uses an android emulator with the amazon version + amazon coins, i just used 2k amazon coins to by the 3200 crate and it only cost me 106 coins. I think there is a promo going on right now

q9IyNAxl.png

EDIT: WHELP

W6FlP1R.png

Dandte

Hey for anyone who uses an android emulator with the amazon version + amazon coins, i just used 2k amazon coins to by the 3200 crate and it only cost me 106 coins. I think there is a promo going on right now

q9IyNAxl.png

W6FlP1R.png

What a strange Promotion. You need at least 2000 coins to buy it and afterwards you get the promotion.

Rokuren

Happy New Year's!

What a strange Promotion. You need at least 2000 coins to buy it and afterwards you get the promotion.

This is interesting. The 18k lapis bundle shows as costing 3316 coins. But seems I need to be above the original threshold (9999) to buy. Not the same level of discount that akuma got, or sort really as his was an after purchase promotion. I wonder if there's an error going on

bonkeng

q9IyNAxl.png

W6FlP1R.png

Can you buy that multiple times?

Alkez

-- we don't talk about it but the arena is low key one of the most generous and easy ways to pad your entire game. Pots, cactuars, magicites. Very little effort required to get a big time payout.

Most definitely. I have so many elixers and phoenix downs now it's ridiculous. Those used to be so rare outside of mog king events.

Is this your first purchase of amazon coins? I know they sometimes run promotions for people who have never bought coins before.

Dandte

Happy New Year's!

This is interesting. The 18k lapis bundle shows as costing 3316 coins. But seems I need to be above the original threshold (9999) to buy. Not the same level of discount that akuma got, or sort really as his was an after purchase promotion. I wonder if there's an error going on

The Real question is, is this amazon us only, or also .de .esp .it etc?

Rokuren

By the way, did you know there's a promo or you just found out after purchasing?

That's quite a discount though, a 95% discount sounds like an error on Amazon's part.

Error is likely.
Yeah 95% is pretty crazy and the 18k bundle no longer shows as 3116. Should've bought when I had the chance.

Kouriozan

Man the Arena is really active, I leave the game at around rank 8k (never lost so far but hey, accepted my fate to never see the top 3k), come back 3 hours later and I'm 12,000th, wow.

EDIT : oops double post, this thread died so quickly :(

AkumaNiko

About Record Keeper, they got 25 mythrils for new year which is 5 draws.
We got 5 tickets, it's the same.

oh man i forgot about that game. I just re downloaded it and realized i got thancred and y'shtola from the last FFXIV event, plus i had a butt-ton of Myth and did some draws and got (4) 5 star gears, i have no idea what im doing. lol

CCIE

Banned
I haven't bought the awesome bundle yet... still debating. If there is an error with Amazon coins I should go ahead and do that, though. But I don't know how to do it through them. Looks like I can buy the bundle everyone did for 4799 coins, and today 5000 coins is $39.00

That is pretty tempting, though I told myself I wasn't going to spend that much on this game - I'm a little bitter over the whole WoL/Noctis thing. I think I will talk it over with the Hubby and get his opinion

Kouriozan

Wanted to try my luck in the Japanese version since I already have it installed but there is an update and I'm way too lazy to change store country twice again.

Brunire

I haven't bought the awesome bundle yet... still debating. If there is an error with Amazon coins I should go ahead and do that, though. But I don't know how to do it through them.

I believe this is the process, someone jump in if I missed something:

1. You'll have to download the Amazon Underground app, I think through a web browser as it is not in the google play store.

2. Then download Exvius through the Underground app. You buy Amazon coins through the app, as well.

3. Then when you buy a lapis pack in Exvius , you can purchase it with the Amazon coins.

Rokuren

I believe this is the process, someone jump in if I missed something:

1. You'll have to download the Amazon Underground app, I think through a web browser as it is not in the google play store.

2. Then download Exvius through the Underground app. You buy Amazon coins through the app, as well.

3. Then when you buy a lapis pack in Exvius , you can purchase it with the Amazon coins.

This pretty much covers it. Amazon coins are on a perpetual discount and a solid place to make purchases. The price error Akuma had is likely gone; I was just not awake and didn't realize it was telling me how many more coins I needed. So I have extra coins now.

Why are people disappointed? 5 tickets is better than nothing imo.

It's not bad, it's also completely missing the awesome bundle JP got.

Kouriozan

Yes and no. It is the same for single pulls but Mythril can be used for multi pulls with guarantees so it's technically a little better.

And you can't use ticket to increase your storage or NRG refill in Brave Exvius.
Also in Record Keeper you get at least 10 mythril per week simply by logging in, so that's 2 free summons per week, well I guess with this month daily reward, it'll be the same here haha.

Muku

I guess the grass isn't greener on the other side x)

Nb7fIUu.png

Not sure what BSB means.. but I initially read it as Backstreet Boy. >_>

Rixa, wow! You see into the future? ;) Last two months you have listed as 2017. Already getting used to the new year! (At work despite needing to write 2017.. I'll still be writing 2016.)

Vitanimus

So I haven't been really grinding the raid that much and been more focusing on getting my TM's, just got dualcast and mentality for my Refia. Are the rewards worth getting? I'm at just above 3k points.

Rixa

Rixa, wow! You see into the future? ;) Last two months you have listed as 2017. Already getting used to the new year! (At work despite needing to write 2017.. I'll still be writing 2016.)

Heh glad that atleast someone notices my typos :p. Yeah I will edit the post :D

In raid I will do the 12k points needed for individual stuff. Not caring about rank. But individual stuff is nice.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls

q9IyNAxl.png

W6FlP1R.png

Dang, couldn't replicate it. But nice to know it's possible to use Amazon for a 10% discount. Bought the $50 bundle for $40 then opened it on my iphone so the Lapis are all in one place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom