• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouriozan

Rerolling JP is fun!

lSfW0qpl.jpg

Gratz for your 3 Duane/2 Penelo/Vivi, Maria and Bedile!
Wait I though they fixed 3* rates :p

EDIT : Feels so good to destroy a whale team

jAuC3AWl.jpg

AkumaNiko

Dang, couldn't replicate it. But nice to know it's possible to use Amazon for a 10% discount. Bought the $50 bundle for $40 then opened it on my iphone so the Lapis are all in one place.

I must have had a promo credit then somewhere that i did not know about

YMMV

Doctor_No

I think a bunch of my higher rank friends have been banned. I'm guessing for cheating as they were super active until recently, have gotten all the new natural 5*s; Noctis, White Night Noel. And suddenly they all stop on the exact same day.

The anti-cheating ban hammer seems to be working.

Either way, looking for new friends, I now have a half dozen open spots. Any rank or rep unit welcome. Have over a 100 TMs.

lldLgSq.png

Azuran

Banned
I'm glad we didn't get a Christmas bundle. All my lapis is going towards sexy TMs right now so the less I have to use, the better.

My future Luneth will have to wait another day.

Just catching up on the last few pages.

Basically I'm in the camp of being really disappointed that we didn't get a New Years bundle, but also had my expectations and hopes in check knowing that GL's track record is to completely nerf what JP gets.

On the plus side, without needing to drop 5k on a bundle, I'll have enough lapis by the end of the month to do two 11 pulls and will have over 20 tickets. I'll be super ready when the next good banner comes along.

And with the Dunes this weekend I've been able to get a second Chiz up to 100, and max out my Firion and Garland for the future. So..... onwards and upwards I suppose.

Whales

Banned
I think a bunch of my higher rank friends have been banned. I'm guessing for cheating as they were super active until recently, have gotten all the new natural 5*s; Noctis, White Night Noel. And suddenly they all stop on the exact same day.

Either way, looking for new friends, I now have a half dozen open spots. Any rank or rep unit welcome. Have over a 100 TMs.

lldLgSq.png

ohhh damn

Added you, my noctis will be there one day

Rixa

That is really good to hear. Cheaters get banned. You been busy with ranking :D

Is the Dread Frost Arrives is another dungeon and not a raid? I checked out some video on the fight. This guy just blew him up with dualcast Meteors and took him down to 1/3 health on the first turn. I'm just gonna stick to the frosty offensive for points.

Kouriozan

It's part of the current "raid", our first real raid will be Bahamut.
I've guessed on Discord that this event would be some sort of test to adjust the Bahamut one since there is more Global players than the JP version.

udca

lldLgSq.png

Sent you a request

Rokuren

Sent a request, but I ended up adding a slots to do it; so if anyone doesn't have me feel free to add me: 370.954.183

Is the Dread Frost Arrives is another dungeon and not a raid? I checked out some video on the fight. This guy just blew him up with dualcast Meteors and took him down to 1/3 health on the first turn. I'm just gonna stick to the frosty offensive for points.

It's another fight like the current; clearing on ELT does get you the Winter Ward so it's worth clearing if you can.

AkumaNiko

lldLgSq.png

sent ya a FR

Ken

Should I awaken Cecil or Exdeath first? Or wait for 7 more Calamity Gems and awaken Chizuru later. If I awakened either of the former I'd be short some Writs for Chizuru but I assume an event with gems might have writs too.

_woLf

Should I awaken Cecil or Exdeath first? Or wait for 7 more Calamity Gems and awaken Chizuru later. If I awakened either of the former I'd be short some Writs for Chizuru but I assume an event with gems might have writs too.

What is your backup situation looking like for tanks and mages? Or do you have a ton of gigantuars ready for leveling them up quickly?

Xion86

lldLgSq.png

If you still have room, send me a request :) I'll check soon and accept:

Zhadgon

lldLgSq.png
Sent you a request.

.n_n.

Muku

Well, capped my Noel. Working a little on Mercedes while Dunes is still up. After that this week I figure I'll do a little bit of old stuff to gather Lapis, maybe some new story stuff, and maybe a little TM farming. Maybe it'll be a bit of a productive week.

Doctor_No

Thanks guys. Got like over 40 requests. I've cleared out as much as I could, and added everyone based on time of request. I was able to get most of you added but not all.

Sorry If I couldn't add you. I'm all filled up on friends list.

Kouriozan

Thanks guys. Got like over 40 requests. I've cleared out as much as I could, and added everyone based on time of request. I was able to get most of you added but not all.

We're probably the ones thanking you!
Ahh, if we did get an ATK+30% materia I would be able to break 800 ATK already. Now I have to wait until my current TM team's Bracer/Brave suit/Sakurafubuki is done.

Muku

Aww yes, I made the cut. Thank you!

Xion86

Ah damn, not quick enough :D
TBH I'm surprised I didn't have you in my list already! Started since Global launch and around when this thread started haha. Defiantly in a few months when you get few people drop off though.

Nice one KeRaSh!!! Jealous as I never got him....yet!

Broseybrose

I bought 5 slots to add Doctor No (Yoshi) and I was too late.

So I have 5 slots to fill!

Add me if you havent already. Plz have GAF in name or greeting!

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. About a month later than I needed now that I have Noctis, but I finally got Rising Sun for my CoD!!

2. Finally got my first Hero's Ring in the oven!!

3. 100% focused on making Noctis my OP unit. BM, sakurfabuki, and a couple bracers are all up next in my TM queue.

Shouta

With the FFRK talk in the last few pages I looked into Record Keeper again and found their JP New Year's Bundles are all real money only. Ick.

Doctor_No

I bought 5 slots to add Doctor No (Yoshi) and I was too late.

So I have 5 slots to fill!

Add me if you havent already. Plz have GAF in name or greeting!

Sorry, I feel bad. I've cleared one spot and sent a request.

Ah damn, not quick enough :D
TBH I'm surprised I didn't have you in my list already! Started since Global launch and around when this thread started haha. Defiantly in a few months when you get few people drop off though.

Nice one KeRaSh!!! Jealous as I never got him....yet!

Request sent.

ohNOitsRO

Got some slots when open when I added Yoshi..

Nothing too crazy right now just a Noctis lead and I've recently found out about the beauty of switch controls, and have a 92% Zidane hoping to get to 95% today to finish him off with a moogle, and continue TM grinding.

Add me guys 000,964,470

Broseybrose

Sorry, I feel bad. I've cleared one spot and sent a request.

That was nice of you. Thank you!
Got some slots when open when I added Yoshi..

Nothing too crazy right now just a Noctis lead and I've recently found out about the beauty of switch controls, and have a 92% Zidane hoping to get to 95% today to finish him off with a moogle, and continue TM grinding.

Add me guys 000,964,470

Request sent

Syrus

Banned

lldLgSq.png

Can u add me 871 151 852 , thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom