• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a bunch of my higher rank friends have been banned. I'm guessing for cheating as they were super active until recently, have gotten all the new natural 5*s; Noctis, White Night Noel. And suddenly they all stop on the exact same day.

The anti-cheating ban hammer seems to be working.

Either way, looking for new friends, I now have a half dozen open spots. Any rank or rep unit welcome. Have over a 100 TMs.

lldLgSq.png

I'm an 800+ Noctis, add me when you can. Your full.

Broseybrose

Got some slots when open when I added Yoshi..

Nothing too crazy right now just a Noctis lead and I've recently found out about the beauty of switch controls, and have a 92% Zidane hoping to get to 95% today to finish him off with a moogle, and continue TM grinding.

Add me guys 000,964,470

She is the absolute weirdest choice for a character in this game... It is SO weird. Why her?

Muku

Bieber probably demands too much money.

No one asked for him either. :p

Seriously though. Why Ariana.

Why not like ... Wesley Snipes. Make him a Vampire Hunter.
:p

Seriously.. if they're going to do celeb colabs... please choose someone worth a crap.

Pejo

So no Steiner or 6* Zidane/Garnet, but we can get Ariana Grande. WTF is with this game's priorities?

Muku

So no Steiner or 6* Zidane/Garnet, but we can get Ariana Grande. WTF is with this game's priorities?

Well, we know FF9 is in the dumpster, on fire, behind Square.

But we can invite someone who sucks up to Japan to be in it. Because ... reasons.

H3xum

This whole thing upsets me probably more than it should.

Who are the misguided people that see an overlap in Arianne Grande fans and Final Fantasy fans? This is literally for no one except the chuckleheads making the call for this to happen. Laughable.

Vitanimus

This whole thing upsets me probably more than it should.

Who are the misguided people that see an overlap in Arianne Grande fans and Final Fantasy fans? This is literally for no one except the chuckleheads making the call for this to happen. Laughable.

I mean... she has nearly 93 million instagram followers that she's announced the existence of her character which is a pretty huge audience for a japanese mobile gacha game, not really sure why its upsetting from a business perspective?

Wait... this Ariana thing is real???? I just hopped on to see what everyone was discussing and figured everyone was just having fun at someone misspelling something in a post.

Holy crap.
I just don't have the words. I don't have anything against her, per se. Just that it seems like a mostly unnecessary and bizarre collaboration. I can't help but think, "THIS is what our money is going towards???"

Watch her be a must own unit, as well.

Quonny

How fucked am I if I start playing now? Gacha games that have an established playerbase scare me because it's a never-ending game of catch up.

And yes, the Ariana thing is the reason I'm tempted to download it.

cLOUDo

Finally recover my account !!

After my phone was stolen, I contacted Gumi and they asked me for account information (ID, name, level, google play's receipt, etc)

Then they asked me to create a new character and associate it with a facebook account, so they used that facebook account to associate with the old account.

And voila, i'm back!

All the contact with gumi was real good, everything was very fast, they even reply me in spanish.

Thanks @keiichi for the help

How fucked am I if I start playing now? Gacha games that have an established playerbase scare me because it's a never-ending game of catch up.

Not screwed at all since newer and more powerful units come out quite often.

Rokuren

(She'll probably not be a top tier unit with the obvious sing attack limiting her skill set)

But what if she's better than enhanced Ramza!? Personally, I find this hilarious.

Finally recover my account !!

After my phone was stolen, I contacted Gumi and they asked me for account information (ID, name, level, google play's receipt, etc)

Then they asked me to create a new character and associate it with a facebook account, so they used that facebook account to associate with the old account.

And voila, i'm back!

All the contact with gumi was real good, everything was very fast, they even reply me in spanish.

Thanks @keiichi for the help

Congrats man, glad everything worked out for you.

Muku

Well, would just need to work on trying to get some good units, but you can friend folks here and have us as guest characters to help you through things.

I feel like you can jump in and start off well. You can reroll (make a FB account, attach it to that, if you don't like log out, reroll, it's a thing, ask us if you need help. I say make a fake FB account because your account when you decide to attach will be connected to your FB account.. and that's a can of worms in itself that I got screwed on. PM me if you need help.)

You get tickets early on for starting and a bit of the early play through you can use to get units. Current banner right now blows if you want to daily pull on though.

Eidjinn

I think a bunch of my higher rank friends have been banned. I'm guessing for cheating as they were super active until recently, have gotten all the new natural 5*s; Noctis, White Night Noel. And suddenly they all stop on the exact same day.

The anti-cheating ban hammer seems to be working.

Either way, looking for new friends, I now have a half dozen open spots. Any rank or rep unit welcome. Have over a 100 TMs.

lldLgSq.png

Arrived too late?

671 178 782!

wilstreak

So, they expect this game to be as big as that kim Kardashian mobile game and appeal to a lot more people. That's really ambitious.

Eidjinn

Very fucked!

But we "unfuck" it for you! XD

(the GaF community is great!)

Azuran

Banned
I mean... she has nearly 93 million instagram followers that she's announced the existence of her character which is a pretty huge audience for a japanese mobile gacha game, not really sure why its upsetting from a business perspective?

MAH INTEGRITY THO

Muku

Realized my friend list is full. Just bought a few more slots if anyone is interested. (Made a little room earlier by deleting folks over a month gone, but didn't last long.)

I still run 6* cap Luneth as lead. He's the only amazeballs 5* base I've pulled. ;_;

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
There is no reason one could honestly be against the Ariana thing that doesn't boil down to being a vile neckbeard. Like, let's not even start that nonsense here.

Azuran

Banned
C1CDZXPUkAAVUdQ.jpg

����������

God is real

I might start listening to some of her music to get ready for this. I hope they make it like KHUX when checking her unit profile changes the background music as well.

Realized my friend list is full. Just bought a few more slots if anyone is interested. (Made a little room earlier by deleting folks over a month gone, but didn't last long.)

I still run 6* cap Luneth as lead. He's the only amazeballs 5* base I've pulled. ;_;

Why are you sad about Luneth he is still top tier damage.

Kouriozan

Because Sasuke is the new hotness :p
Nah really Luneth is amazing and his enhancement will make sure he's still very good!

Sword Master +2 : +50% ATK when equipped with Sword & +50% ATK when equipped with Dagger & +50% ATK when equipped with Greatsword & +50% ATK when equipped with Katana

Advance +2 : 200% ST Physical Attack & Self 2 Turn +100% ATK & Self 2 Turn -30% DEF Debuff

Cut Through +2 : If Advance (normal/+1/+2) Used Last Turn, Use 525% ST 1 Hit Physical Attack + Ignore 50% DEF, Else 350% ST 1 Hit Physical Attack + Ignore 50% DEF

Muku

There is no reason one could honestly be against the Ariana thing that doesn't boil down to being a vile neckbeard. Like, let's not even start that nonsense here.

I am female and am against it. Why? Because she has no reason being in FFBE. But I can pretend to be a neckbeard living in his moms basement if you'd like. ;)

Sad because he's the only 5* base I have damage dealing wise. :( Everyone around me pulling Lightnings and Noctis, sometimes multiples and Luneth is the only one I got. Still glad I got him. Because otherwise ugh

Also, enhancements will take forever to get to Global. :p Plus, I don't know if I have that kind of money for that. Which is another ugh

Syntsui

This screams desperation a from Alim. She will probably broken as fuck and they will make millions of it though, so whatever. I can't lie, I'm intrigued.

Zhadgon

Eh... about the Ariana collab (can I say that I do not care at all) in other hand if it was Katy Perry I will have a big smile on my face.

Ugh is so slow to to farm TM but getting there with Rising Sun and Black Howl.

.n_n.

Kouriozan

I agree they'll probably make her a must have unit with some cheated TM :lol
Or a normal one if she's "free" like the FF XIV cast.

Syntsui

She will have to at least be a better singer than Ramza, so... 200% stats buffs incoming? Singing debuffs? Singing reflect? Hmm

wilstreak

They should collab with Morgan Freeman and release Global Exclusive banner featuring him, Chaos and Harmony, all base *5.

Noctis is so last year.

robotuw

Well, I went ahead and got the holiday bundle. It's my first iap in this game and any f2p game. I guess I can't say I'm f2p any more. I only feel a little bit dirty.

Oh, and the Ariana thing is strange but, eh. If she's good, I'll pull, and if she's not then no damage done.

EDarkness

Heh, I'm totally against this. Mainly because she has no business being in the game. Especially when we have so many characters already that could use some updates. If they need another bunny girl, they could have buffed Fran. I would say the same even if they asked me personally to be in the game, though. I have no business being in the game, either. Heh, heh.

So what's cool about this for you, PL? The fact that she's the Grande lady, or that she's a bunny girl in the game? Just curious. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom