• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCIE

Banned
Lyrian,

Long-term the only unit that truly benefits from DH is Garland - I would just make one personally. You will eventually get a Zidane - my luck finally turned on the last banner to the tune of two Zidane. Pathetic, given the number of pulls, but there you go

Unless you really think you will need two DH in the future...

Lyrian

Unless you need them right now you might as well grind out two. Who knows when you'll be blessed with a Zidane or more Bartz. Might as well work with what you currently have imo.

That's the current voice in the back of my head right now.

The original plan was to speed through units to try to get at least one physical attacker over 500 ATK, and the best way to do that was to merge the two Bartz that I have. As I am getting close to the point where I would merge them, I am getting cold feet on the matter. Elza is a decent candidate for DH, but so is Mercedes (but she needs her TM axe as well to DH).

So, yeah debating speed versus longevity. 4750 EN is a hell of a lot less than 10000 EN for a TM and the list of TMs that need to be farmed for one solid physical unit is still is a couple of solar systems in diameter at this point.

Lyrian

Lyrian,

Long-term the only unit that truly benefits from DH is Garland - I would just make one personally. You will eventually get a Zidane - my luck finally turned on the last banner to the tune of two Zidane. Pathetic, given the number of pulls, but there you go

Unless you really think you will need two DH in the future...

Well, I figured that at some point I would either pull more Bartz or a Zidane, and I could pump TM moogles into that should I ever become so blessed. (Vegas oddsmakers still are confounded on how I still haven't pulled a single Zidane or Garnet as of yet, despite hundreds of pulls).

So, in reality, you're thinking along the lines of what I originally envisioned. While Mercedes is a potentially solid unit, I'm not quite sure how I would slot her into my current team. She would have to take Exdeath's spot, as Cecil, Refia, Elza, and Luneth aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
To anyone who was/is a dbz fan, are you watching Super? I tried to watch it but the first arc is a worse version of one of the movies so I just stopped. Apparently it gets good later on.

I started watching towards the end of the tournament arc and love it. I enjoy it more than DBZ post-Cell. The filler after the Future Trunks arc is also legit amazing.

Quonny

So I've been playing this afternoon, and I quite like it.

However, man the early game stamina cap is low, low, low. Usually these games get you up in ranks fairly quickly then you kinda hit a wall; I hit that wall in about an hour.

Still, liking the gameplay and such.

Muku

So I've been playing this afternoon, and I quite like it.

However, man the early game stamina cap is low, low, low. Usually these games get you up in ranks fairly quickly then you kinda hit a wall; I hit that wall in about an hour.

Still, liking the gameplay and such.

Early on it's a lot of babysitting. Sometimes we have events that give pretty good rank EXP. Abuse that when the time comes. Pretty sure on first we got once I joined I gained 14 to 16 levels during it. At some point you start to feel better about things, but in beginning it's a wait.

Lyrian

Early on it's a lot of babysitting. Sometimes we have events that give pretty good rank EXP. Abuse that when the time comes. Pretty sure on first we got once I joined I gained 14 to 16 levels during it. At some point you start to feel better about things, but in beginning it's a wait.

Agreed.

Also, there is the realization that there is what.... 5-6 months of story content on global? That's a lot of Energy to have to burn through to catch up on the story.

/thinks about Kolobos Isle with a 30-35 EN cap....

/shudders

Menchi

Back after the holidays, haven't pulled since the Noctis banner ended, as the Christmas banner isn't appealing at all, so no long winded list of dupes/trash :p

Hope everyone had a great New Year!

So, I picked up 4 Chizzy during Noctis banner, and I had 1 already. How many BM should I aim for? I was thinking 3? I'm almost 50% with my first, so I'd essentially use two each for the others if having any more than 3 is unnecessary

ROFLMAO!

Got to be careful with Nox and running the lapis refill TM macro.

Really nice to see TM %s move up at more than a snail pace, but boy can you forget to turn it off overnight and wake up to 500+ lapis vanished into the ether.

Armchair quarterbacking question:

I have 0 DWs still, but 2 Doublehands currently in progress. My original theory was to merge the two into one for Elza, but should I painfully grind out both of them for Elza + Mercedes instead? (I have a Luneth for additional Physical DPS currently).

Thoughts, everyone?
Honestly it depends on both what units are in your starting lineup and what other TMs you have waiting to learn. Did you knock out your top TMs already?
They're going to do it because the story style events have high EN costs.
I can't wait! *salivates*

Back after the holidays, haven't pulled since the Noctis banner ended, as the Christmas banner isn't appealing at all, so no long winded list of dupes/trash :p

Hope everyone had a great New Year!

So, I picked up 4 Chizzy during Noctis banner, and I had 1 already. How many BM should I aim for? I was thinking 3? I'm almost 50% with my first, so I'd essentially use two each for the others if having any more than 3 is unnecessary

3, doubt we'll ever need to use more than 3 physical DPS in any situation. Unless you're an epic whale with five 5* base units ;p

Finished the story and you guys hyped me up with Rain for nothing ;p I guess you're referring to
when he was glowing with that white crystal energy but he hasn't even mastered it yet. I guess that doesn't apply for a banner unit but still kind of odd when it hasn't truly manifested yet in the story and furthermore, we don't even know what abilities it will give him in the story ;p

Damn, forgot that Shrine of Decay is 14NRG per stage....yeesh. At least I apparently already knocked out the Exploration which was 18 haha So weird how expensive that island was but I guess it's because it has less stages than the other sections. I appreciated how cheap this first part of Zoldaad was! Obviously it will go up with part two but hopefully nothing hits Kolobos Island levels again. Also (Zoldaad story spoiler)
there's only two more stages including the Shrine, I guess we'll get further caught up in the local crisis regarding the military and rebellion? No way they only have two stages in the next part and I'm pretty sure Japan got two parts at least so yeah. Makes sense since it impacts Grandshelt.

mstevens

10, I believe. I'm at 20 at rank 10.

So it's like a couple missions or an EXP dungeon thing and I'm tapped for a while.

I think I started the same day as you and I'm running into the same thing. I want to keep playing, but not willing to spend the Lapis. I need to be smarter tomorrow about juggling rank ups and daily rewards.

I think I started the same day as you and I'm running into the same thing. I want to keep playing, but not willing to spend the Lapis. I need to be smarter tomorrow about juggling rank ups and daily rewards.

If you take my advice from your last post, you'll not only prevent yourself from wasting NRG on the dailies, but gain extra NRG from doing them. Still, it is indeed frustrating early on how little it can feel like you play but it will improve!

mstevens

If you take my advice from your last post, you'll not only prevent yourself from wasting NRG on the dailies, but gain extra NRG from doing them. Still, it is indeed frustrating early on how little it can feel like you play but it will improve!

I definitely will. I blew through the dailies this morning before I read your response. Thanks!

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Finally

F8Gyju6.png

Lyrian

Honestly it depends on both what units are in your starting lineup and what other TMs you have waiting to learn. Did you knock out your top TMs already?

Nope. Still got PoC, Bracers, various weapons, Black Cowls, Brave Suits, a Dualcast, etc, etc... in the wings. Hence, my plan was to focus on speed to try to start catching up with everyone.

I definitely will. I blew through the dailies this morning before I read your response. Thanks!

My pleasure. Also, when you beat the boss at the end of the Earth Shrine exploration, say you want to continue and grab that yellow mat node right behind you (game forces you to fight the boss first) as it will often yield copper. Probably the easiest thing to craft in the game is a copper dagger as it only requires a couple pieces of copper. Doing this daily will also steadily work your way through the crafting trophies. Completing the third/final tier of each trophy in the game nets 500 lapis which is pretty nice. There's also an extra node in that exploration in a little room that's all the way north on the eastern side of the stage in case you want extra copper per run.

Congrats! Mine hit the 80's today so soon for me too! Moogle incoming this weekend :D As much as I'd like to save moogles for the next DW or something I decided to use them on whatever is closest because the sooner I knock out a TM, the sooner I can get the next one in the rotation.
Nope. Still got PoC, Bracers, various weapons, Black Cowls, Brave Suits, a Dualcast, etc, etc... in the wings. Hence, my plan was to focus on speed to try to start catching up with everyone.
I would say that prioritizing a TM that you want on the unit you'd get DH for would make it so you don't feel like you're wasting time and then you can see if you get a DW going forth. That said, if you would be fine passing DH over to another unit were you to get DW later on and thus not regret spending time learning it, you could go for it now. I'd be curious to see Valentus' take on this. He doesn't seem to post as much lately :(

Shouta

On another note, I finally got off my ass and fused 5 10% moogles into Cecil to get an Excalibur, lol. I've been using a Durandal instead all this time but since I have so many TMs to farm now, I figured I should boost my Orlandu up now.

Current setup with 26/34 in power pots. Once I get the other Great Sword TM from Werei, I'll get another 10% or so. Only way I'm gonna get more is switching up weapons and getting more TMs.

Akainu

Playing for a day or so it's not bad. So i guess using crystals is the only way to get new units? Do i sell these turtles and metal sl...Sabotenders?

I was actually hyped to use shadow guess he sucks?

On another note, I finally got off my ass and fused 5 10% moogles into Cecil to get an Excalibur, lol. I've been using a Durandal instead all this time but since I have so many TMs to farm now, I figured I should boost my Orlandu up now.

Current setup with 26/34 in power pots. Once I get the other Great Sword TM from Werei, I'll get another 10% or so. Only way I'm gonna get more is switching up weapons and getting more TMs.

Halfway through reading your screen, and realizing/remembering that I can read your screen, I realized that I really need to play JP. Unfortunately, I'd have to use my PC and emulate it, I think. But I really want that Ifrit's Claw on GL.

Muku

Playing for a day or so it's not bad. So i guess using crystals is the only way to get new units? Do i sell these turtles and metal sl...Sabotenders?

Shadow is like the worst unit ever. We hold out hope that despite him sucking so much, one day he'll get his chance to shine in the sun. >_>

Lapis is what you use, yeah, for new units. That and summoning tickets.

Shouta

Halfway through reading your screen, and realizing/remembering that I can read your screen, I realized that I really need to play JP. Unfortunately, I'd have to use my PC and emulate it, I think. But I really want that Ifrit's Claw on GL.

If you're on Android, you can get it on your phone pretty easily.

lol I don't even know what half of that is you have equipped, Shouta. What is that sword that's stronger than Excalibur??? I see Excal, a bracer (think the same we have?) and have no idea what the rest is ;p Also, how brutal was it to pull Orlandu? I think you got him on a player's choice or an anniversary which had all top units or something like that?

With some very rare, occasional exceptions, yes, you can only get them from summoning crystals via lapis and or tickets. Sell the turtles and keep the metal cactuars to use in the "enhance" section under a Unit. They are big XP dumps. The higher the level of the unit, the more gil it costs to use them though so the efficient way is to stash them until you have 5 gigantuars and then use all 5 at once. The smaller ones you can use the same way but on lower level units. It's not worth the gil cost to use the smaller ones on high level units.

lol I don't even know what half of that is you have equipped, Shouta. What is that sword that's stronger than Excalibur??? I see Excal, a bracer (think the same we have?) and have no idea what the rest is ;p Also, how brutal was it to pull Orlandu? I think you got him on a player's choice or an anniversary which had all top units or something like that?

With some very rare, occasional exceptions, yes, you can only get them from summoning crystals via lapis and or tickets. Sell the turtles and keep the metal cactuars to use in the "enhance" section under a Unit. They are big XP dumps. The higher the level of the unit, the more gil it costs to use them though so the efficient way is to stash them until you have 5 gigantuars and then use all 5 at once. The smaller ones you can use the same way but on lower level units. It's not worth the gil cost to use the smaller ones on high level units.

Pretty sure the sword is the Dragon Quest one....Loto Sword no clue on the other stuff.

Shouta

I bought Lapis and got lucky during the 1 year anniversary celebration. Player's choice was Gilgamesh.

Right Weapon: Sword of Loto (Erdrick)
Left Weapon: Excalibur
Head: Prishe's hair ornament
Body: Mujin-ou Mail
Acessory 1: Bracer
Acessory 2: Ifrit's Nail
Ability 1: Dual-Wield
Ability 2: Defense Instinct
Ability 3: Great Sword Mastery
Ability 4: 30% Attack
Esper: Odin

That's what my current gear. If I had a Fraternity or Onion Sword and Dark Knight Soul, I'd break 1000 on Orlandu, I think.

Definitely going to make sure I have plenty of lapis and tickets for July! Wonder when the FFX banner will hit, hopefully well spaced apart from Anniversary.

I assume Ifrit Nail comes from the Dark Ifrit event so we should get that. Interesting that he can wear a hair ornament haha Is the armor from a TM? or event? I'm assuming that's heavy so Noctis won't be able to wear it. Wish he had more options since I don't have a Ramza. Nice unit! So Odin must really be awesome if you're still using him. Basically a better Ifrit, right? Are you still using Ifrit for your second DPS? or are any of the espers after Odin also better for DPS? I assume most will be for other builds.

Shouta

Definitely going to make sure I have plenty of lapis and tickets for July! Wonder when the FFX banner will hit, hopefully well spaced apart from Anniversary.

I assume Ifrit Nail comes from the Dark Ifrit event so we should get that. Interesting that he can wear a hair ornament haha Is the armor from a TM? or event? I'm assuming that's heavy so Noctis won't be able to wear it. Wish he had more options since I don't have a Ramza. Nice unit! So Odin must really be awesome if you're still using him. Basically a better Ifrit, right? Are you still using Ifrit for your second DPS? or are any of the espers after Odin also better for DPS? I assume most will be for other builds.

Yeah, Nail is from Dark Ifrit/Siren. The Hair Ornament is a hat. It's Prishe (from FFXI)'s TM reward. Ifrit is the go to for your secondary DPS or if you need his Killer effects. Odin should be available in the last half of Zoldaad.

Lyrian

Got my first Excalibur this week as well. Feels good, doesn't it?

When do you get keys?

Generally either:

1) Crafted from fine alcrysts and screamroots (good luck getting these individually, see #2)
2) A limited number of the components for #1 from each Mog King event (every 2-3 weeks)
3) Bought directly from the shop for lapis

Guess who just cleared the 100 streak in the arena while always choosing the highest ratio opponents??

THIS GUY

Grats on finally slaying the annoying arena streak demon!

Yeah, Nail is from Dark Ifrit/Siren. The Hair Ornament is a hat. It's Prishe (from FFXI)'s TM reward. Ifrit is the go to for your secondary DPS or if you need his Killer effects. Odin should be available in the last half of Zoldaad.

Excellent, I will have that nail! Ah, I remember you really wanting her thought she was an FFBE character, never played the MMOs. Nice to know Ifrit is still relevant over there, I'll definitely make sure to max him. I think he's at 36 right now. I knew Odin was next for us which is why it's painful pouring magicites into Carbuncle as I wanted to hoard them for Odin haha I believe he has no bonus color though too so the more hoarded the better.

Speaking of which, do any of you guys ever bother with the Crystal Caves? Is it worth it? ELT the way to go? I'm thinking after knocking out the new event I'll farm them. All the more glad the event is a one shot now.

fionel

I bought Lapis and got lucky during the 1 year anniversary celebration. Player's choice was Gilgamesh.

Right Weapon: Sword of Loto (Erdrick)
Left Weapon: Excalibur
Head: Prishe's hair ornament
Body: Mujin-ou Mail
Acessory 1: Bracer
Acessory 2: Ifrit's Nail
Ability 1: Dual-Wield
Ability 2: Defense Instinct
Ability 3: Great Sword Mastery
Ability 4: 30% Attack
Esper: Odin

That's what my current gear. If I had a Fraternity or Onion Sword and Dark Knight Soul, I'd break 1000 on Orlandu, I think.

I'm not sure what defense instinct is but you have so many TM choices to replace that and 30% attack to help you break right through 1000. Grats on having Prische and Orlandu though. Really wanted that Prische myself!

Btw Shouta mind if I add you to my friend list?

Guess who just cleared the 100 streak in the arena while always choosing the highest ratio opponents??

THIS GUY
Congrats! Did you see my post earlier directed to you about Calamity Gems, freindo? Also, what team did you use and strategy? Now that I have Refia maxed (thanks dunes!) I think I could try my hand at Arena.

Generally either:

1) Crafted from fine alcrysts and screamroots (good luck getting these individually, see #2)
2) A limited number of the components for #1 from each Mog King event (every 2-3 weeks)
3) Bought directly from the shop for lapis

Congrats to you too on Excal and aha! That's what those Screamroots are for! I've been piling them up wondering when the hell a recipe would require them haha Wonder if they are used for anything else later as I have some keys already and don't need to craft them atm.

Takuan

Just set up the TM macro for Nox and was wondering if anyone else experiences abnormally long "Connecting" screen transitions... mine is 10-12 seconds each time for some reason.

Savage! Look at that attack! I hope to have him one day. Was one of my favorite units of FFT.

Shouta

I'm not sure what defense instinct is but you have so many TM choices to replace that and 30% attack to help you break right through 1000. Grats on having Prische and Orlandu though. Really wanted that Prische myself!

Btw Shouta mind if I add you to my friend list?

179,839,035 is my number.

Defense Instinct is Yamata no orochi's TM. It's 40% attack and 60% defense/mind increase below a certain HP that's permanent until the char dies or it's dispelled.

I'd need a 50% attack up TN to beat it like Dark knight soul. lol

mstevens

So I just hit my limit for materials. I'm going to upgrade some of my limits, but don't want to spend more Lapis than I need to. What is a good number to aim for regarding item/unit/materials/friend limits?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Speaking of which, do any of you guys ever bother with the Crystal Caves? Is it worth it? ELT the way to go? I'm thinking after knocking out the new event I'll farm them. All the more glad the event is a one shot now.

Naaaaaaahhh

Thank you! And congrats on Excalibur! Hope you notice a bigger difference than I have -- seems awfully limited in the arena because stupid Cecil.

Congrats! Did you see my post earlier directed to you about Calamity Gems, freindo? Also, what team did you use and strategy? Now that I have Refia maxed (thanks dunes!) I think I could try my hand at Arena.

I did, and I knew. Oh lord I knew.

Arena strat:
1. Start as early as you can on the reset. Like, literally as it resets for the best jump.

2. My team maxed Noctis (577 ATK), ExDeath (486 MAG), ReDeath (339 MAG), Refia (388 SPR), Cecil (481 DEF).

3. That's my team and I only just replaced CoD with Noctis. Adjust tactics based on the rules of the week, favoring your strongest unit. So this week it's no status effects, neutering Noctis' flasks except for thunder. So I use that and a couple dualcast Tundagas from my EDs. Refia embolden and Cecil focus before onset off the elemental chain and BOOOOM. One shot basically most teams.

I honestly believe anyone with a decent squad can compete into the top 6-10k of the arena without much effort. I've been in the top 10k every week but one, starting with CoD, Kefka, Kuja, Refia, and Cecil. Upgrading as I go.

And all the bonuses from the arena are LEGIT. Pots, megacites, moogles ... It's not even funny.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Congrats! Mine hit the 80's today so soon for me too! Moogle incoming this weekend :D As much as I'd like to save moogles for the next DW or something I decided to use them on whatever is closest because the sooner I knock out a TM, the sooner I can get the next one in the rotation.
I'm actually thinking of doing that as well. Finish whatever's closest to finishing, I mean.

I feel accomplished.

Muku

So I just hit my limit for materials. I'm going to upgrade some of my limits, but don't want to spend more Lapis than I need to. What is a good number to aim for regarding item/unit/materials/friend limits?

Just as an FYI... it'll never feel like you have enough slots. I have a lot on main and still struggle with it. But I built it up over time. Lapis here for 5 slots, lapis there for 5 slots.

Got my TM Macro finally running on Memu; starting with my 2 Zidane and 2 Cecil. Generally, what is the time-frame you folks see decent results? Should I expect weeks of this?

Anyone know how to get interval settings working on Memu? Right now it is just clicking on No every time the refill window pops up until I have 1. I'd like for it to run and balance out so I never lose NRG, ideally.

You're going to need to upgrade Mats...a lot. Well, if you ever TM farm with a macro (which is the only way most people will even remotely consider TM farming) you will need it high so you don't hit the cap while away from the game. This should be the one you upgrade the most at least for quite a while. I currently have my mat cap at 100 and have it at 93 before I start the farm macro which is enough to make it through my work day or while I sleep. You won't need it this high for quite a while though because it will take a bit to have so many unique mats so don't sweat it. Feel free to ask us which are worth keeping a bunch of when you hit your caps. Also, you can get by with a lower cap but eventually it will drive you nuts having to sell off a bunch of mats so frequently and you'll cave and upgrade ;p I was stingy as hell for a long time too since I try to be F2P. The good news is selling these mats while TM farming will make you effortlessly rich in gil.

You can hold off on upgrading units until your cap is full with all worthwhile units. The other reason to upgrade is for Cactuar Dune events which come once or twice? a month. It allows you to store a bunch of those metal giganactuars if you have units you want to max but need to wait on awakening materials first. I honestly didn't upgrade mine much until this current Christmas Raid event hit because you could get an award of 30 metal gigantuars and you couldn't accept it unless you had 30 free slots and mine was way too full for that so upgrade I did to get my Noctis maxed with the quickness.

Items I've never upgraded a single time and only just hit the cap (have played since the first month the game hit) and that's with hoarding currencies that will probably never be used again. Don't bother with it.

Friends you can do as needed. Fill your FL with beastly Gaffers from this thread and when you hit max and see another person post here that you don't have that you want to add, upgrade at that time.

Mats are the only one you really need to upgrade a ton at least for quite some time. You'll definitely want to do units eventually once you're full of useful TM units but I expect it to be a while before you get to that point.

Naaaaaaahhh

Thank you! And congrats on Excalibur! Hope you notice a bigger difference than I have -- seems awfully limited in the arena because stupid Cecil.

I did, and I knew. Oh lord I knew.

Arena strat:
1. Start as early as you can on the reset. Like, literally as it resets for the best jump.

2. My team maxed Noctis (577 ATK), ExDeath (486 MAG), ReDeath (339 MAG), Refia (388 SPR), Cecil (481 DEF).

3. That's my team and I only just replaced CoD with Noctis. Adjust tactics based on the rules of the week, favoring your strongest unit. So this week it's no status effects, neutering Noctis' flasks except for thunder. So I use that and a couple dualcast Tundagas from my EDs. Refia embolden and Cecil focus before onset off the elemental chain and BOOOOM. One shot basically most teams.

I honestly believe anyone with a decent squad can compete into the top 6-10k of the arena without much effort. I've been in the top 10k every week but one, starting with CoD, Kefka, Kuja, Refia, and Cecil. Upgrading as I go.

And all the bonuses from the arena are LEGIT. Pots, megacites, moogles ... It's not even funny.

Somehow I knew the forest was still the only way to go for magicite :/ I want white megacites for Carbuncle though, dammit! haha

Damn, I missed the ice flask train, eh? I'm currently using Noctis/CoD/WoL/Refia/ExDeath and will get Chorizo in there once I can awaken and max her as I'm sure you're looking to do.

I guess I should do Thunder Flask/Thundaga/FB/Embolden/DC Thundaga and that should be effective. Thanks! I need to get in on this Arena loot! Didn't want to touch it until I had a 5* base and better healer than Lenna ha

mstevens

You're going to need to upgrade Mats...a lot. Well, if you ever TM farm with a macro (which is the only way most people will even remotely consider TM farming) you will need it high so you don't hit the cap while away from the game. This should be the one you upgrade the most at least for quite a while. I currently have my mat cap at 100 and have it at 93 before I start the farm macro which is enough to make it through my work day or while I sleep. You won't need it this high for quite a while though because it will take a bit to have so many unique mats so don't sweat it. Feel free to ask us which are worth keeping a bunch of when you hit your caps. Also, you can get by with a lower cap but eventually it will drive you nuts having to sell off a bunch of mats so frequently and you'll cave and upgrade ;p I was stingy as hell for a long time too since I try to be F2P. The good news is selling these mats while TM farming will make you effortlessly rich in gil.

You can hold off on upgrading units until your cap is full with all worthwhile units. The other reason to upgrade is for Cactuar Dune events which come once or twice? a month. It allows you to store a bunch of those metal cactuars if you have units you want to max but need to wait on awakening materials first. I honestly didn't upgrade mine much until this current Christmas Raid event hit because you could get an award of 30 metal cactuars and you couldn't accept it unless you had 30 free slots and mine was way to full for that so upgrade I did to get my Noctis maxed with the quickness.

Items I've never upgraded a single time and only just hit the cap (have played since the first month the game hit) and that's with hoarding currencies that will probably never be used again. Don't bother with it.

Friends you can do as needed. Fill your FL with beastly Gaffers from this thread and when you hit max and see another person post here that you don't have that you want to add, upgrade at that time.

Mats are the only one you really need to upgrade a ton at least for quite some time. You'll definitely want to do units eventually once you're full of useful TM units but I expect it to be a while before you get to that point.

Somehow I knew the forest was still the only way to go for magicite :/ I want white megacites for Carbuncle though, dammit! haha

Damn, I missed the ice flask train, eh? I'm currently using Noctis/CoD/WoL/Refia/ExDeath and will get Chorizo in there once I can awaken and max her as I'm sure you're looking to do.

I guess I should do Thunder Flask/Thundaga/FB/Embolden/DC Thundaga and that should be effective. Thanks! I need to get in on this Arena loot! Didn't want to touch it until I had a 5* base and better healer than Lenna ha

Cool, thanks again! Is there a list of mats that I should sell and mats that I should keep? I don't want to sell anything too important.

Broseybrose

So where are them monthly arena rewards at?

Im patiently waiting on my first Dual Wield! Zidane sitting at 90% and already got Rising Sun.

bryt

Got my first few macro'd TMs done. Celestial Gloves, Excalibur and Power of Creation. Sakurafubuki and Blade Mastery at 70%. My Noctis will have 750+ATK soon. 800+ when I get 14 more ATK from pots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom