• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quonny

If we're being honest what I need right now is to scratch that itch to pull a daily. Anyone have a hit?

i just pulled noctis

heres the irrefutable proof

15624357_593573114168540_1899511915869110272_n.jpg

pull and you too can feel this good

Muku

If we're being honest what I need right now is to scratch that itch to pull a daily. Anyone have a hit?

I do too but I've been real good since pulling NOEL. DON'T MAKE ME DO IT... I'm almost to 16k Lapis. I CAN DO THIS. Someone pull and tell me what they got. Gotta stay strong... gotta stay strong...

Edit: QUO DID YOU JUST PULL THAT? LIKE RIGHT NOW?

mstevens

i just pulled noctis

heres the irrefutable proof

pull and you too can feel this good

So you have Luneth, Lightning and Noctis. Good gravy.

edit: Ahhh. Honestly, with our luck that first day I honestly don't know if it made it less or more believable.

Muku

Lawl, no.

I'm just trying to bait a pull.

Okay .. because I was going to say "OMG IT IS RAINING RAINBOWS FOR EVERYONE BUT MEEEEE RAWWWR". I wasn't going to pull but I was going to curse the RNG god. And Tillith.

That Adriana Grando is too hax.

EDIT: OMMMMMMMMG GAAIIIIZZZ.. 100 Arena wins! I CAN STOP THIS SHIT! I mean I'll still run for ranking but stop doing it so hardcore.

Rixa

Next trial is Europa, we will get flashbacks from soft launch!
Also this one will have 9 rounds, crazy.

Europa trial seems pretty easy, no strategy required, no doubt it'll be buffed for Global.

Mermories \o/

Screenshot_20160608-203936.png

You know how stupid it is to have scripted battles where you can't choose party before battle?

Then you obviously die and Game Over. Then you have to do the steps before battle again (talk to the man yada yada yada blah) again and its more dumb when the fucking town lags.

Screenshot_20170105-082110.png

Revenge.

Screenshot_20170105-082403.png

Seriously why so stupid idea (one of the many)?

Chinner

Banned
I hope Noctis comes on banner for the following reasons:

1) allow people another opportunity to get him.
2) let gumi buff him to JPN stats when we have reached their meta.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I hope Noctis comes on banner for the following reasons:

1) allow people another opportunity to get him.
2) let gumi buff him to JPN stats when we have reached their meta.

There will likely be a real FFXV Banner soon with Noctis and his crew.

Muku

I get it, Quonny is actually Ariana Grande... Going to be the first to show off her pixel art to everyone... Obligatory stop playing with yourself? >.>;

Bwa ahha.

After seeing that GIF I was going to post Quonny must be Ariana too. XD

KeRaSh

All this TM farming is hurting my Arena rank... I only do Arena twice or three times a day now. Hopefully I can hang in there for the top 30k ranks.

Rixa

All this TM farming is hurting my Arena rank... I only do Arena twice or three times a day now. Hopefully I can hang in there for the top 30k ranks.

To keep my sanity. I do Arena when I feel so. Takes too much time (outside of those 5 per day that are needed for Lapis).

Alkez

EDIT: OMMMMMMMMG GAAIIIIZZZ.. 100 Arena wins! I CAN STOP THIS SHIT! I mean I'll still run for ranking but stop doing it so hardcore.

Congrats. It's such a relief when you get it done. I was 2 wins away when the super maintenance happened. Was a stressful day lol.

Ken

reposting for help!

If you tap you just make them auto attack. If you swipe right you can set an ability to use (they get a little bright purple ball on their button). Press their button again to make them use it. There's also things like chaining attacks with timing but I usually just auto'd through the early story lol.

tuffymon

reposting for help!

First of all, it seems this https://exviuswiki.com/Main_Page will help you get acquainted with many aspects of the game.

Combat wise if you click and hold in a direction, you can change the actions to left (item), defend (down), right (ability), and attack (up). Early on, just randomly clicking will get you by, but you should try to chain effects, when attacks or magic land near the same time they can chain for bonus damage. Hopefully that's what you were asking for.

Xion86

Yeah same, but for once I've started to care less about the Arena now. Just going to use up the orbs I have when I can and maybe do the odd refresh here and there. I love unlocking stuff in the board though :).

Damn I want to get back into the game, as I think my Power of Creation is at 100% :D.

KeRaSh

Yeah same, but for once I've started to care less about the Arena now. Just going to use up the orbs I have when I can and maybe do the odd refresh here and there. I love unlocking stuff in the board though :).

Damn I want to get back into the game, as I think my Power of Creation is at 100% :D.

I just want the rewards for the sub 30k tier. I don't care if I finish at 29,999 as long as I'm in.
Other than that I don't really care about it. I just wished the reward board would give out more ATK pots. I keep getting DEF and SPR...

Xion86

I just want the rewards for the sub 30k tier. I don't care if I finish at 29,999 as long as I'm in.
Other than that I don't really care about it. I just wished the reward board would give out more ATK pots. I keep getting DEF and SPR...

Yeah I have tons of DEF/SPR. I want more ATK/MAG and Limit Burst Pots :).

KeRaSh

Yeah I have tons of DEF/SPR. I want more ATK/MAG and Limit Burst Pots :).

Also fuck those small and medium sized cactuars. My unit inventory is full because I'm keeping a lot of big cactuars but I don't have any units to level up... Everytime I unlock those little shits on the arena board I have to pick them up one by one and feed them to a second tier unit.

If you tap you just make them auto attack. If you swipe right you can set an ability to use (they get a little bright purple ball on their button). Press their button again to make them use it. There's also things like chaining attacks with timing but I usually just auto'd through the early story lol.

First of all, it seems this https://exviuswiki.com/Main_Page will help you get acquainted with many aspects of the game.

Combat wise if you click and hold in a direction, you can change the actions to left (item), defend (down), right (ability), and attack (up). Early on, just randomly clicking will get you by, but you should try to chain effects, when attacks or magic land near the same time they can chain for bonus damage. Hopefully that's what you were asking for.

thanks, can you also suggest me a good team with the members I've pulled?

KeRaSh

Wait... Did they seriously make one of the daily quests about the new exploration that doesn't start until tomorrow?
I guess they really don't want to give out those daily 100 lapis unless we waste orbs on the wannabe arena...

Alkez

That moment when you realise that one of the daily challenges is to complete an event that is not currently available lol...

windfish

so does that mean 5 free Lapis for everyone?!
I know gumi will be generous so I can't wait for additional 5 Lapis as an excuse too \^o^/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom