• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niahak

Finally got the Blood Sword yesterday, so my Noctis gets a nice buff.

And I'm done with the colosseum! Or was, until I found out the dailies include an impossible quest...

I have some slots free now, 564 ATK Noctis. Will remove more non-gaf people too as I noticed some haven't played for a week or so.

Maybe I missed the drama, but none of my daily quests are related to the new event. It's still tied to beating Frostor. Got my shiny 100 lapis no problem. Maybe they pushed out a new update to the update?

Maybe I missed the drama, but none of my daily quests are related to the new event. It's still tied to beating Frostor. Got my shiny 100 lapis no problem. Maybe they pushed out a new update to the update?

I just restarted the game, and it still shows the "Memories from the Aquapolis" quest

SeanTSC

Just closed and restarted the app and it's still showing the Aquapolis daily for me (Android phone).

And I just updated the app on Memu and loaded it up and it's showing Aquapolis daily there as well.

I just restarted the game, and it still shows the "Memories from the Aquapolis" quest

Just closed and restarted the app and it's still showing the Aquapolis daily for me (Android phone).

And I just updated the app on Memu and loaded it up and it's showing Aquapolis daily there as well.

iOS showing me the Aquapolis quest. Same as Memu.

So strange. I wonder if they corrected it in an update after the initial update and the system isn't recognizing that it changed so it's not forcing you to update again. But mine was 100% the "kill Frostor three times" quest. Got my 100 lapis without an issue.

Xion86

Seriously?! So close...guess I should be able to manually finish whilst at work.

SV6ASnYl.png

udca

Mermories o/

Screenshot_20160608-203936.png

You know how stupid it is to have scripted battles where you can't choose party before battle?

Then you obviously die and Game Over. Then you have to do the steps before battle again (talk to the man yada yada yada blah) again and its more dumb when the fucking town lags.

Screenshot_20170105-082110.png

Revenge.

Screenshot_20170105-082403.png

Seriously why so stupid idea (one of the many)?

Your first screenshot reminds me of the time when Vaan was one of the best units. He was the first unit with full break I believe?

Alkez

Your first screenshot reminds me of the time when Vaan was one of the best units. He was the first unit with full break I believe?

Damn that feels like a lifetime ago. I remember I deliberately went out of my way to add Vaan's just for fullbreak lol.

Xion86

This just popped up. She looks like such an angel huh? :p

AwhW52sl.png

Edit: LOL Valentus! Great timing :D. I was waiting a while for the image to get sent to my iPad from my phone haha.

what the fuck is this shit i dont even

Stop popping me crappy announcements gimu

COMING SOONNNNNNN

Just had this come up for me, as well.

Interesting that they are calling it an event. Maybe she will be a reward unit like Maxwell instead of something you need to pull for?

KeRaSh

Just had this come up for me, as well.

Interesting that they are calling it an event. Maybe she will be a reward unit like Maxwell instead of something you need to pull for?

Hopefully. If it's an event it could also mean that we get additional rewards like maybe even a Trust Moogle...

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Bumping this for the new kids -- 4 slots left:

Newer folks if you want to add me, I have 5 slots. Only people with GAF in your message and active in this thread accepted and kept.

I'm no whale, but I rotate a 587 ATK Noctis, a 486 MAG ExDeath, and a 482 DEF Cecil. Chizuru cooking.

120 759 149

CCIE

Banned
I don't know what everyone is upset about. I prefer to blow three Arena orbs on Colosseum ADV-S1 - every 10 battles gives you a Mega-Ether anyway. Not wasting 60 energy on stupid Frostor event I finished over a week ago.

No story in the Dailies today. TMR farming script on the computer, because I have to go see clients. Need to wake up my man and make him go snow-blow the driveway

Have a nice day all!

I don't know what everyone is upset about. I prefer to blow three Arena orbs on Colosseum ADV-S1 - every 10 battles gives you a Mega-Ether anyway. Not wasting 60 energy on stupid Frostor event I finished over a week ago.

No story in the Dailies today. TMR farming script on the computer, because I have to go see clients. Need to wake up the hubby and make him go snow-blow the driveway

Have a nice day all!

60 NRG?

Just do the low end frostor

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck

No story in the Dailies today. TMR farming script on the computer, because I have to go see clients. Need to wake up my man and make him go snow-blow the driveway

Have a nice day all!

-- man i feel like the arena rewards are far greater than an ether every 10 battles.

-- it's 15 nrg to clear the Frostor daily quest, you know?

CCIE

Banned
True, but that is still 15 NRG for TM farming... I have zero shot at the sub 3K in Arena anyway

Sweet! I'm actually two battles short of another Colosseum trophy... and a few points shy of another. Didn't know that - pleasant surprise

across

I generally can't stand people who ask anything starting with "am I the only one...", but am I the only one who doesn't care about this Ariana Grande stuff one way or the other, but plans on pulling for her (if not a 5* base) and making her as absurdly powerful of a friend unit as I possibly can in an effort to trigger the people who are raging about it?

I'm legit going to TM Edward for his harp or whatever if she's even remotely salvageable. She's going to sing duets with Ramza. It's gonna be a good time.

I generally can't stand people who ask anything starting with "am I the only one...", but am I the only one who doesn't care about this Ariana Grande stuff one way or the other, but plans on pulling for her (if not a 5* base) and making her as absurdly powerful of a friend unit as I possibly can in an effort to trigger the people who are raging about it?

I'm legit going to TM Edward for his harp or whatever if she's even remotely salvageable. She's going to sing duets with Ramza. It's gonna be a good time.

Nah. I couldn't care less. I understand why they are doing it so it's whatever. I however don't want the unit at all unless she has a great TM but even if she is the most powerful I would never use her.

CCIE

Banned

Okay, this shit made me laugh, especially the duets with Ramza part

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. it would be cool if you could chain singing damage, and like, pop enemy eardrums or some shit

2. 133 arena streak and counting

3. yes, that video tells me there's a lot of dang hype to be had for Cloud, which they'll probably wait to cash in until at least summer of 2018

I could give two shits about Ariana Grande, sitting here stacking lapis, tickets, and gigantuars for TGC! Outside of him I only care about Trance Terra for nostalgic reasons. Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom