• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

tariniel

No, I don't know where you can find information for a level 1 Tilith's stats. But, in game it already shows the bonus applied to her, strip her naked and check her stats. If there is a bonus (+ number) it's because awakening didn't reset anything.

Great idea! I made sure she had no equiptment and here is the before/after.

DCRbn1K.png

I notice the MAG and MP green bonus went down after awakening from 4* to 5*. Don't know if that means any of my pots got removed since I don't even remember giving her +MAG ones anyways, but at least we know it didn't remove the enhancement entirely. All of what I can remember giving her are MP and SPR.

Ill be very interested to see if these changes to blues are permanent

If so daily pull reports and 11 pulls just got more interesting

Syntsui

Great idea! I made sure she had no equiptment and here is the before/after.

DCRbn1K.png

I notice the MAG and MP green bonus went down after awakening from 4* to 5*. Don't know if that means any of my pots got removed since I don't even remember giving her +MAG ones anyways, but at least we know it didn't remove the enhancement entirely. All of what I can remember giving her are MP and SPR.
Her max MAG at 4* is 14 and at 5* it is 16. As you level her up (without using all possible pots), this bonus will probably be distributed differently, but in the end it should be 14/16 respectively.

I take it that awakening doesn't change anything. What happens is that lower rated characters have lower maximum stats, when you awaken the unit up you will be able to feed them a little bit more. That's it.

Xion86

Finally added you Red!

So this is my new main team! Had to let go of Cloud of Darkness. I like this balance:

QhtaO5El.png

Couldn't decide if I should swap the Ifrit and Diabolos round though, stuck with this.

robotuw

Goddamn week two of this event is so much better. I was getting 150 per ELT run with a Sazh and now I'm getting 800 per run with two Lights and two Sazhs. 2500 with cactuars.

RedZaraki

Banned
Finally added you Red!

So this is my new main team! Had to let go of Cloud of Darkness. I like this balance:

QhtaO5El.png

Couldn't decide if I should swap the Ifrit and Diabolos round though, stuck with this.

Looks a LOT like how my team is going to turn out. I would put Carbuncle on Refia myself, and looking forward to Odin. MUCH better on physical units than anyone except Ifrit.

Syrus

Banned
I need help for anyone who uses FREP ,

Can you post screenshot of your trace list? Specifically where it closes the daily quest completion.

My macro stops every damn night when the daily quest pops.

Rixa

Finally added you Red!

QhtaO5El.png

Looks a LOT like how my team is going to turn out. I would put Carbuncle on Refia myself, and looking forward to Odin. MUCH better on physical units than anyone except Ifrit.

I would go with 3 DPS, ie toss Exdeath and take that CoD with you. Enjoy more from Embolden.

Btw, met my first cactuar after day change. Obviously forgot to add Hope to party :p

2-Sieppaa.PNG

Veggy

Hmm, since I pulled Lightning today I'm thinking of rearranging my team to this for PvE

Refia, Cecil, Elza, Lightning and CoD

For arena maybe replace someone with Exdeath?

Finally added you Red!

QhtaO5El.png

That is literally my team at least unit wise haha.

Edit: Arena I have CoD instead if Exdeath though.

Xion86

Haven't even started the new story yet to get Carbuncle! :) I re-did all the previous story to get all the rewards, I'm finally up to the new sections now, but good to know.

I would go with 3 DPS, ie toss Exdeath and take that CoD with you. Enjoy more from Embolden.

Damn, yeah I totally forgot about Cloud of Darkness' buffs I really like. Thing is, I have some really great Mage gear, so wanted to have at least one Mage. But then again, if I'm going for the Trial boss now I should stick to Cloud of Darkness.

By the way, Hero's Rings on Lightning or not? (Haven't got them on anyone really, just crafted a pile of them ages ago).

RedZaraki

Banned
Hmm, since I pulled Lightning today I'm thinking of rearranging my team to this for PvE

Refia, Cecil, Elza, Lightning and CoD

For arena maybe replace someone with Exdeath?

Exdeath can't dual cast magic right now this week, so he's not as strong as usual atm.

Xion86

Do you have more atk giving accessories? HR still gives that 15 atk.

Just got the usual Hyper Wrists and Attacker / +10% Attack Abilities. I've got better Mage TMs than physical attacker ones for now. Seems like the HR's are giving the best Attack boosts in terms of Accessories.

Xion86

That's a nice baby Exdeath you have there....;)

Whatttt baby!? :eek: haha. I think I really need to go for Omnirods, Lordy Robe and MAG increase from Shantottos next. Just focus on my Mage first maybe.

Oh is Thunderfall actually worth equipping for Lightning to start off with?

Xion86

Yours is great I was just kidding mine is at 680 atm gonna start working on 4 letters and arms soon

Nice! I currently have:

18 Shantottos, 6 Arcs, 5 Ingus' and 6 Almas from what I can see after checking right now, need to actually make use of them...if ever I finish the current TM batch.

Syntsui

Ah I thought Chiz came with dark fina which I just assume we are getting next due to where we are in the story.
I'm assuming Rain and Lasswell because of Dark Fina too, it just makes sense. Might as well release Mercedes too and be done with the late story characters.

Ah I thought Chiz came with dark fina which I just assume we are getting next due to where we are in the story.

Rain, Chiz, Firion, Lasswell if the photo that was posted with their corresponding mats has been correct and the truth is the order in the screenshot is the order in which things have been done so far. I'd say it's pretty accurate.

H3xum

Rain, Chiz, Firion, Lasswell if the photo that was posted with their corresponding mats has been correct and the truth is the order in the screenshot is the order in which things have been done so far. I'd say it's pretty accurate.

Hmm. I don't think I am in any rush to upgrade Rain (even though I know he is strong). I have a WoL and Agrias and Vaan already. I need my deeps

Syntsui

Hmm. I don't think I am in any rush to upgrade Rain (even though I know he is strong). I have a WoL and Agrias and Vaan already. I need my deeps
He is much better than all of them tough. But 6* WoL is not that far, and that will be your go to tank.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
He is much better than all of them tough. But 6* WoL is not that far, and that will be your go to tank.

Rain is not a tank, he is a support. Comes with both full break and cheer+

WoL is the tank, focus debuffing. He doesn't quite replace Cecil though, since Cecil is still a better pure tank.

2nd, Story units typically require about 20-30% less 6* mats. I forgot if they don't require the same Xp either. Making leveling them up much easier and far less painful. Reddit is showing he only needs 1mil Xp for 6 Max, making him basically 50% of what you need for non-story units.

Conclusion, 6* Rain is a fantastic addition to the team. You shouldn't be waiting on WoL to level him up. His Leadership boosts all 4 stats up 40%(Mag and SPR included), unlike Refia's Emb, which only does ATK/DEF, while being able to provide full break. His other abilities are a bit like Snow's, focus on countering and can chain two of the elements.

Basically,

Rain is purely in the support position.
WoL is a debuff tank, which has some cross over with support.

Whales

Banned
if gumi changed the rates then why wouldnt they tell us?

but Im in the they chabged something camp... watching Ziss's video, you can see his 11pulls are waaaaay better than before, a lot less garbage in there

also almost everyone on gaf seems to have been getting better pulls too

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
can we talk about how unit-specific equipment for 5* maxes is beeeeeyond stupid? (marlboro wand looks fun but i am never ever ever going to buy that for one effin unit)

Muku

When Rain gets his upgrade, I might have to up him. Despite really not wanting to. The game gave me Ingus. My first Full Breaker. And I feel as a unit, he sucks so much I really can't take him anywhere. So I might end up having to work on Rain so that I have a less shitty Full Breaker.

H3xum

Why wouldnt they tell us "hey guys, we made the rates way better . Enjoy!" to make us happy and get us to spend more money?

It would be a win for them

I'm almost afraid to type this because it seems like bad karma, but, I assume it was an accident and it will be "fixed" soon. Otherwise, it makes zero sense to not announce it given the clusterfuck that has been Gumi recently

Are JP 3* rates flat or are they chunked up by common/rare as well?

Syntsui

Why wouldnt they tell us "hey guys, we made the rates way better . Enjoy!" to make us happy and get us to spend more money?

It would be a win for them
Because that would expose the fact that they purposely botched the rates of the good units.

_woLf

Just finished pulling 60 times. Two 11-pulls and 38 tickets.

No 5 stars. Combined with how much pulls I wasted last time Lightning was up and didn't get her, I'm convinced that I will never see a rainbow crystal, let alone one that actually has a unit I want in it.

Fuck you, gumi. Fuck you.

Wow... in just one day of the new rates and having 4/5 of my units from the banner and bringing along a friend Lightning, I got 30k gears to get the moogle. And I completely got that from running pro.

Cecil is now sitting at 97.7%. So....... frickin'....... close!

Just finished pulling 60 times. Two 11-pulls and 38 tickets.

No 5 stars. Combined with how much pulls I wasted last time Lightning was up and didn't get her, I'm convinced that I will never see a rainbow crystal, let alone one that actually has a unit I want in it.

Fuck you, gumi. Fuck you.

I pulled about 100 times this morning and got 0 rainbow crystals. Really makes me wonder why I don't go back to FFRK instead, 100 pulls there and you woudl be fucking SET. :-/ And the combat is quite a bit more engaging IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom