• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuffymon

It's magic damage so you should not even use it expecting to hit hard. Yeah the second hit will be stronger, but still weak as fuck.

Your next electric blitz is the one that will do severe damage.

So the move itself is a buildup for the next three rounds, plus if you are mage heavy you could just pop a Thundaga Chain? Got it... Think I'll put this to the back of the snag it list...

chrono01

Sent a bunch of shit through contact support to gumi. Then I did a few runs for some gears. Last ticket:

So angry yet finally I've got her. Mixed feeling.

I'm back at least. I missed you guys.
Congrats! Man, I'm so happy it all worked out for you, didn't want to see you go (you're the only fellow Canadian here that plays this game, that I know of). :)

I'm still without a single base 5*. Starting to feel really depressing, especially since I can't put up a super-powerful leader for those of you that added me that have Lightning/Gilgamesh/etc. One day, I'll make it up to you (when my luck changes)!

tuffymon

Congrats! Man, I'm so happy it all worked out for you, didn't want to see you go (you're the only fellow Canadian here that plays this game, that I know of). :)

I'm still without a single base 5*. Starting to feel really depressing, especially since I can't put up a super-powerful leader for those of you that added me that have Lightning/Gilgamesh/etc. One day, I'll make it up to you (when my luck changes)!

Clearly the correct decision is telling the game off, and say your quitting forever! Watch the rainbows come flying in >.>;

Malakhov

Banned

Thanks a lot Chrono. I really hope you will get one soon.

And dont worry about the unit you share, we're all gaf members, that's what counts.

Syntsui

Yes, but that's single target.
The reason I don't like Thunderfall is, when will it ever be useful? Pretty much all trial bosses will resist Lightning damage or be hard enough you won't have time to setup this kind of combo.

All the other types of enemies will die by your usual bread and butter anyway. I just don't see why people should bother with it

Valentus

i dont give a damn if you have a powerful unit or not. I care that you can be part of the community. Dont be depressed. You are important here just like all of us.

You will get your juggernaut, and when that happens, it will be a god tier unit.

Cheer up.

tuffymon

The reason I don't like Thunderfall is, when will it ever be useful? Pretty much all trial bosses will resist Lightning damage or be hard enough you won't have time to setup this kind of combo.

All the other types of enemies will die by your usual bread and butter anyway. I just don't see why people should bother with it

I can see your point, the same can be said for gear like Chirijiraden... have we had a useful thing for this poor katana ever since it graced us? Seems like just about everything resists fire now >.>;

Syntsui

Chiri is useful right now lol. One of the event bosses is weak to fire. None are resistant.

In pretty much all other events it was useless though. Elemental weapons will usually suck unfortunately.

tuffymon

Chiri is useful right now lol. One of the event bosses is weak to fire. None are resistant.

In pretty much all other events it was useless though. Elemental weapons will usually suck unfortunately.

You and your quick editing :p

I was going to say, Gilga resisted, so does Antenolla, and 2 Headed dragon, (I won't go further back).

Whales

Banned
well, my current team is Refia, Cecil, Gilgamesh, Lightning and ingus(ugh)

I can still buy 79 gigantuars from the mog king. I was wondering who should I level up with them?

Exdeath?
Bartz for that sweet entrust and battery?

Or I could use them to get a future char ready ( like, Getting max garland ready for his 6*, or firion... etc)

what do you guys think?

hey, im a fellow canadian too. Didn't you see me complain about the lapis prices? lol

Chrono my friend, I don't have one either and feel the same way but our day will come to shine. Lets just be content to have awesome friends in this thread who help our mortal teams do content until that day comes. I WILL get Orlandu, dammit! I've been really disciplined, lapis is really adding up.

Man, I still need to do the the three latest trials. Going to wait until after this stupid event is over when our strongest friends here put their best characters out and give them a try. Need to look up the strats for these bosses. Need that mace and wand. Helmet would be nice for WoL too.

chrono01

And dont worry about the unit you share, we're all gaf members, that's what counts.

i dont give a damn if you have a powerful unit or not. I care that you can be part of the community. Dont be depressed. You are important here just like all of us.

You will get your juggernaut, and when that happens, it will be a god tier unit.

Cheer up.
Thanks guys, means a lot. :)

Chrono my friend, I don't have one either and feel the same way but our day will come to shine. Lets just be content to have awesome friends in this thread who help our mortal teams do content until our day to shine comes. I WILL get Orlandu, dammit! I've been really disciplined, lapis is really adding up.

Man, I still need to do the the three latest trials. Going to wait until after this stupid event is over when our strongest friends here put their best characters out and give them a try. Need to look up the strats for these bosses. Need that mace and wand. Helmet would be nice for WoL too.
Yes, it absolutely will! We must not lose hope.

As you said, it's nice we have such awesome people here willing to add/assist us until our moment comes. Nice community for sure. The game wouldn't be half as interesting to me without it.

Yeah I doubt I'd have stayed interested if there wasn't this community to discuss the game with and read all the useful information many of the posters in here provide. Thanks for contributing and being awesome, everyone :)

Alkez

Between Friday and Monday I had 3 gigantuars. Today I've had 4. They have really buffed the rate.

Congrats Malakhov. Glad you didn't quit :)

Kouriozan

More evidence that blue crystals are normalized:

https://youtu.be/t8N5O0qt34c

Just look how diverse they are compared to the Luna/Sabin/Shanttoto fest we used to have.

I also enjoy Ziss's video.
And also confirm I wasn't lucky :p

Talking about this yesterday
Still no rainbow, now at 155 summons without one. (Penelo, Exdeath, Clyne, Cyan, Clyne)
I'm breaking the probabilities.
See, 4/5 are 4* max.

Congrats Malak, glad you got her in the end!

Heh you and me both Chrono. Feel lame sharing an Exdeath but it's my best option

Xion86

lol maybe it helped, never know

Haha! That's some crazy luck. Happy for you :D. You were almost free, but got sucked back in! Brilliant. Nice to have you still with us.

/emperorpalpatineyesmeme

What a day it's been though...wow. Time for some sleep and gear grinding tomorrow, think I'll be skipping Cactuars this time round.

Alkez

Yeah no 5* base over here either. But as long as we're clearing content it's all good.

And GAF understands. Our time to be useful will come eventually...I hope haha.

Syntsui

I've found the cure for the pull itch. Delete the data and start a new account, do all the pulls possible. Then login in your account and play normally. Repeat every time the itch returns.

lol

chrono01

I've found the cure for the pull itch. Delete the data and start a new account, do all the pulls possible. Then login in your account and play normally. Repeat every time the itch returns.

lol
Until you "accidentally" manage to pull yourself two 5* characters in your alt account, and then the dilemma begins as to whether you should scrap your primary account and start all over.

I will not place myself in that situation!

Until you "accidentally" manage to pull yourself two 5* characters in your alt account, and then the dilemma begins as to whether you should scrap your primary account and start all over.

I will not place myself in that situation!

I cant for sure

Too much time and money invested. Im in for the long haul bros

Valentus

lol

that... that's genius.

Based cactuars, my snow is lvl 100... feels good that 90% counter rate with thorned mace and diabolos.

Kouriozan

Reached the Devil's number in ATK.

4iNWtd9l.jpg

For the occasion I deleted anyone who hasn't played in 7+ days and opened 6 slots in my friends list, so add me : 464,761,570

I had a Malakhov (with Exdeath leader) with last played 11 days ago, was it our Malakhov?!

Valentus

Reached the Devil's number in ATK.

4iNWtd9l.jpg

For the occasion I deleted anyone who hasn't played in 7+ days and opened 6 slots in my friends list, so add me : 464,761,570

I had a Malakhov (with Exdeath leader) with last played 11 days ago, was it our Malakhov?!

didnt he quit today?

Malakhov

Banned
That's why I found it weird, and he just posted a pic of Lightning too, maybe another account.

Oh yeah, sorry. That was my alt account. Both of them were named Malakhov. I gave up on the alt account, took too much time to manage two of them.

Do you have my main account in your friend's list?

Valentus

Who would you guys prioritize to max 6* level? CoD or Luneth?

Luneth is always a priority.

But, if you already have a lightning or a gilgamesh, i would level CoD because of her versatility. Until Rem comes to global, CoD is the most versatile character right now.

Man... After watching the Ziss pulls

Holy shit at the drastic changes to blue pulls

Super cool and i hope it stays as the standard

Gumi goon: "Boss, the blue crystal changes are taking effect. People are happy"
Gumi CEO: "Do you think if we never bring the rarity rule to global, the people didnt care with the changes of now?"
Gumi goon: "...Yes sir, people are idiot"

Malakhov

Banned
Nope, I'd appreciate if you can add me :)

Just did thanks :)

I'd really like to add you Valentus if you have a spot, your units are legendary. Would love to try them out :)

Edit: Looks like we're already friend Kourio, says so when I try sending a request, I misread it.

hitmon

Luneth is always a priority.

But, if you already have a lightning or a gilgamesh, i would level CoD because of her versatility. Until Rem comes to global, CoD is the most versatile character right now.

Thanks for the tip, I don't have Gilg or Lightning unfortunately. Time to feed Luneth the Cactuars.

I tried the 2H dragon trial and got wiped pretty bad. I likely messed up early by using barrage. Hoping I'll do a bit better with Luneth maxed.

Azuran

Banned

*ahem*

Toronto represent here.

Sent a bunch of shit through contact support to gumi. Then I did a few runs for some gears. Last ticket:

The fact that so many people want to quit (and do) after spending money on this game is just proof that they're doing it wrong, and if rumors about their financials being poor are true, then the proof is in the pudding.

Yea, spending money shouldn't guarantee you get something, but it should feel rewarding, and it should at least make it likely that you get something. The number of "I just spent $300 on this game and got absolutely nothing" anecdotes is proof that they need to get their heads out of their asses. You can get the $200 spender to spend $1000 if you make it worth their while. If they all quit after the first time they spend money then, well, it's no wonder they aren't in good shape financially.

Valentus

worst rage quit ever.

Welcome back, dont leave again

Syntsui

The fact that so many people want to quit (and do) after spending money on this game is just proof that they're doing it wrong, and if rumors about their financials being poor are true, then the proof is in the pudding.

Yea, spending money shouldn't guarantee you get something, but it should feel rewarding, and it should at least make it likely that you get something. The number of "I just spent $300 on this game and got absolutely nothing" anecdotes is proof that they need to get their heads out of their asses. You can get the $200 spender to spend $1000 if you make it worth their while. If they all quit after the first time they spend money then, well, it's no wonder they aren't in good shape financially.
Yup, I would spend so much more if I knew I would secure great units everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom