• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayhawk

Please add me to that GAF member list in the spreadsheet: 036,122,143

I think I should start spending some lapis on TMR farming. My team of Luneth, Lightning, Gilgamesh, Agrias, and Refia mostly waiting on TMRs before becoming powerful.

mstevens

Please add me to that GAF member list in the spreadsheet: 036,122,143

I think I should start spending some lapis on TMR farming. My team of Luneth, Lightning, Gilgamesh, Agrias, and Refia mostly waiting on TMRs before becoming powerful.

You have reached your friend request limit.

greyshark

Just switched my companion to Dark Fina - has over 600 MAG. I added my number to the spreadsheet but I'll list it here too: 401,054,913

Kettch

I sent you guys requests. I've got a fairly average Exdeath being shared at the moment, but I'll switch to Noctis as soon as my dual wield is done, hopefully by the end of the month.

Chinner

Banned
Announcements are out! Maintenance on a Tuesday...

* more story missions coming
* rain 6* finally
* trial boss also (we can retire black belt gi for our attackers)

We should be able to datamine the info about Ariana Grande once the maintenance is done.

Kettch

Is it worth upping Rain to replace Vaan? He's got about 400 more HP and an all stats buff instead of just focus...not really sure if I should bother or just wait for Warrior of Light for a good 6* breaker.

Kettch

Looking at the schedule, I guess we have another 2 months probably for WoL, so I suppose I should do it. At least he has a 6* material discount according to Reddit's wiki.

Xion86

Daily pull for me was Medius...I remember when this guy was rare. I'm so going for Growth Eggs next. Anyway, still no FF Type-0 pull since the banner came out :eek: 18 pulls I think now, I forgot.

I also made some room for the newer players here:

gmdDbDIl.png

:eek: Panther I need a word with you!

Valentus

Is it worth upping Rain to replace Vaan? He's got about 400 more HP and an all stats buff instead of just focus...not really sure if I should bother or just wait for Warrior of Light for a good 6* breaker.

Rain gets Leadership that gives +40% to all stats to all party members.

And his full break does more damage than normal full break... he is a must have.

EVERYONE EVOLVE YOUR RAINS.

Also: FINALLY MOTHERFUCKING ODIN ESPER!!!!

Also: New fat chocobo shop!!!

300 SQ: Trust Moogle
200 SQ: MAN-EATER MATERIA
100 SQ: Holy Lance (lance, ATK 82, holy element)
20 SQ: Charm Bangle (1 DEF, 5 SPR, -25 encounter rate in explorations)

So... i hope you saved enough quarts xD, because you will need that man eater materia for gilgamesh.

Rootbeer

Banned
I'll happily upgrade Rain to 6* and use him for my full break needs (for a while anyway.) I like being able to use the Story characters... when the game makes them viable.

Chinner

Banned
Now that I have noctis I'm kind of in the position where I don't want a dedicated breaker only in my team. Waste of a slot, and Noctis can do it.

A huge contrast to like 2 more than ago where i was desperate to have a full breaker, and the game would give me none.

Xion86

Decided to use one more ticket, determined to get at least one unit from the banner....

I believe I willed this to happen :D
Took around 19 pulls for one unit in this banner! This was a "just one more" pull.

mSIaQ2Vl.png

Would have liked Ace as I used him the most in Type-0 but won't complain too much ;)

Chinner

Banned
That's weird, Gumi usually advertise new Esper if they're in the new update.

It's entirely possible that they'd split Zoldaad into 3 parts instead and release Odin at part 3, maybe end of the month.
I suspect they've broken it into 3 parts. As you've said they usually advertise it.

c-murph

Rain gets Leadership that gives +40% to all stats to all party members.

And his full break does more damage than normal full break... he is a must have.

EVERYONE EVOLVE YOUR RAINS.

300 SQ: Trust Moogle
100 SQ: Holy Lance (lance, ATK 82, holy element)
20 SQ: Charm Bangle (1 DEF, 5 SPR, -25 encounter rate in explorations)

So... i hope you saved enough quarts xD, because you will need that man eater materia for gilgamesh.

Can we only buy the one Man-Eater?

Daily pull: Edge. Yeah, I'm done pulling.

Coppanuva

Holy shit I finally got my first base 5! Ace! Just glad to have one finally though I have no idea how to build him. Any of this event exclusive stuff worth grabbing for him? The materia or dagger?

Not maxed yet but on his way, if anyone wants the bonus add me:

Normally I run an exdeath as my unit

Syntsui

Rain 6* out of nowhere, Odin summon finally, Io trial finally. No week 2 FF Zero banner for no reason at all. Nothing about an Ariana Grande event, will they just give her away on Friday?

Gumi sure like to not many any sense.

Lom1lo

Hey whats the best way to get Phantoma ? (which stage of the akademia)

And for what should I spend it ?

Twinspell is good for my dark fina, but what about the rest (thought about buying those summon tickets)?

Syntsui

Twinspell is good for my dark fina, but what about the rest (thought about buying those summon tickets)?
Do ELT only and buy the tickets and awakening materials. If possible, buy star quartz too.

If you can run it without too much difficulty, ELT is the best way to go. How you spend it is up to you. Personally, I focus on tickets, sacred crystals, the cheap 6* mats, and star quartz. The cheaper trust moogle is also great if you are TM farming and think you can hit the 30,000 price.

Other than those, the megacites are relatively cheap if you haven't leveled up your espers. The artifact is decent and the sword is okay if you want to aim at the exclusive gear.

That's my two cents.

Skii

I'm barely gaining one level doing the Chamber of Experience on ADV lol. This is so inefficient :(

I dont even have enough energy to do 2 in one session. This is actually tragic.

Chinner

Banned
I'm barely gaining one level doing the Chamber of Experience on ADV lol. This is so inefficient :(

Chamber of experience is really inefficient. Do you have time to do exploration maps? It's much better.

Or just buy metal cactus?

Syntsui

Buy the event Cactuars or do Maranda Coast Explorations. The leveling curve in this game is currently really boring and unfortunately there's nothing to do about it.

Andvary

It gets easier when you can do the events and you can buy the gigantuars.

Have you posted your player Id?

Vade

Is their a current JP tier list? I want to know if firion is high up there same with agrias as I would prefer throwing gigas at firion if he gets top rather than rain when I already have a max agrias.

Alkez

Literally been waiting for those 2 things. Had my espers maxed out a couple of weeks ago and was planning to buy of the megacites just for Odin. Glad he's finally arriving. Also just hit 200 sq's lol. This is a good update.

No week 2 FF Zero banner for no reason at all.

The thing is in Japan they had another mog event for zero part 2 I believe. So unless we completely skip it (which we could I guess) it wasn't going to appear next week.

Skii

Chamber of experience is really inefficient. Do you have time to do exploration maps? It's much better.

Or just buy metal cactus?

Buy the event Cactuars or do Maranda Coast Explorations. The leveling curve in this game is currently really boring and unfortunately there's nothing to do about it.

Last night, I was told to do chamber of experience... Lol. I dont know what to do anymore. I can't afford Cactuars because you only get very few of those orbs on the difficulty I can do and I dont have the energy to do many. I dont have the energy to even do 2 runs of the chamber and my team is too weak to do story.

It gets easier when you can do the events and you can buy the gigantuars.

Have you posted your player Id?

My ID is 216,183,544.

Lom1lo

Thanks for the feedback on Phantoma !

I read through the neogaf playbook. The esper part makes me wonder, how I have to skill the espers to get the most out of them. Until now I leveled blindy because I thought I can get everything.

It would be really nice if some pro could add that to the playbook :)

NomarTyme

Demon Mail going to look good on my chizzy. 2 extra plus attack and decent defense baby!

Also guys, Rain six star is great for his hybrid elemental attack for the Gilgamesh trial. Don't sleep on this guy!

Im so pissed. I was running Aqua PRO, and I fought EVERY freaking battle over the course of 2-3 hours (on and off), and then I somehow got nuked by Fina? Even though my companion didn't die.

I just had a rough night.

Oh yea and I fucking pulled Bedile again on my daily. Fuck this game sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom