• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

hmm whats the best weapons seven can get access to in the future as far as elementals?

i can see her Dual weilding elemental weapons and doing Lash to Insult big damage

Right now a full mag Seven can get 640 mag and 6100 HP (enhancer and 3 letters)

A full atk Seven can get 678 atk and 7000 hp (2 moonblade and poc and 2 seals)

You can see that both builds are complex but Seven is tanky as fuck.

I prefer the magical build because ver tms yo get are cheaper.

Right now a full mag Seven can get 640 mag and 6100 HP (enhancer and 3 letters)

A full atk Seven can get 678 atk and 7000 hp (2 moonblade and poc and 2 seals)

You can see that both builds are complex but Seven is tanky as fuck.

I prefer the magical build because ver tms yo get are cheaper.

Yeah but what is her go to damage abilities for her magic build?

All her heaviest hitting attacks arent hybrid and dont get bonuses from her MAG stat

H3xum

Almost have my future Firion complete.

Kaiser Knuckle done
Sakafubkueriwerud done
Dual Wield done
Blade Mastery done
Champion Belt done
Champion Belt #2 40%
PoC is still low 20s

Valentus

Yeah but what is her go to damage abilities for her magic build?

All her heaviest hitting attacks arent hybrid and dont get bonuses from her MAG stat

She has blizzaga and fira, perfect for element chaining. She isnt supposed to be a high damage dealer, but with elementlash she can do serious damage with an exdeath chaining blizzaga.

She has blizzaga and fira, perfect for element chaining. She isnt supposed to be a high damage dealer, but with elementlash she can do serious damage with an exdeath chaining blizzaga.

I dunno I like her synergy with Lash + Element lashes better but I see your point

Lyrian

So with equal equips, Noct is better than Luneth?

All things equal? Right now, Noctis wins. He's just got a better core skillset than Luneth, hands down.

Luneth can be the Destroyer of Worlds, but unlike Noctis, he needs help getting there. At the minimum, Luneth needs an elemental weapon + a elemental debuffer (such as Seven) to really start to show off his skills. In contrast, Noctis has some innate elemental coverage, which lets him be a lot more flexible in his options.

So, as Valentus said, Noctis wins until enhancements arrive.

Oh, and Seven is amazing with Light and two ExDeath. ELT is trivial because of Refia. Two turns for boss every time, unless I kill it in one. No worries about serious damage, either. After he paralyzes some number of units except Refia, she Esuna's two of them (My Seven and Light). If she survives drop, she Esuna's both ExDeath. If not, boss is already whittled down enough to take care of. And if Seven or ExDeath have LB, paralyzed boss on first round.

Seven was made for Lightning and Exdeath. Those two are already strong units and Seven makes them even better. I'm definitely investing in Seven for both the short and long-term.

i can see her Dual weilding elemental weapons and doing Lash to Insult big damage

Valentus and I discussed this yesterday (go back a few pages). She'll be quite solid, but lacks the innate stats to break out to stupid-tier damage in either ATK or MAG. That said, I still her primary role is to enhance others to do stupid-tier damage more so than herself. If she can do significant damage as well, more power to her to do so.

Valentus

The new Top 10 of altema:

Eileen (99)
Onion Knight (99)
Ayaka (99)
Lorraine (98)
Orlandu (98)
Dark Veritas (98)
Noctis (98)
Nyx (98)
Ramza (97)
Randi (97)

Also: lorraine's TM is really absurd. Genji Glove am cry

Alkez

Eileen (99)
Onion Knight (99)
Ayaka (99)
Lorraine (98)
Orlandu (98)
Dark Veritas (98)
Noctis (98)
Nyx (98)
Ramza (97)
Randi (97)

Not going lie, a slight smile appeared on my face when I read this lol.

Also yeah that TM is nuts. The best part is she doesn't even need it so it can go to your other attacker.

Shouta

Randy needs to be higher on Altema but because he's a unit that only a handful of players will have, he won't be lol

Chinner

Banned
So they'll probably wait for 7* awakening, haha.

It's weird, I don't know how enhancements and 7* will work. Enhancements seems to be 7* but without calling it that.

Like will it go 6* > enhancements > 7*?

Or are enhancements just reserved for old characters to make them somewhat competitive?

Kouriozan

Like will it go 6* > enhancements > 7*?

Or are enhancements just reserved for old characters to make them somewhat competitive?

They probably started to do enhancements because at first, 7* awakening was planned for the first anniversary, but then got delayed (it was in the Reddit AMA) so they had to come with something to make old characters viable again.
Agrias got her 6* awakening and enhancements at the same time, like Charlotte and Hayate.

At the end of the month there will be Final Fantasy series's 30 years and 7's 20 years anniversary so people expect 7* awakening for this event.

CCIE

Banned
Seven almost to L100. And I'm feeding her ATK, MAG, and MP pots for now. Agrias almost potted on ATK, but she's awhile away. Seven here today... HP and DEF are going to Chorizo for now - she's just too squishy for a non-mage 6*. Glass cannon

Seven almost to L100. And I'm feeding her ATK, MAG, and MP pots for now. Agrias almost potted on ATK, but she's awhile away. Seven here today... HP and DEF are going to Chorizo for now - she's just too squishy for a non-mage 6*. Glass cannon

Yeah IM gonna build up my Seven as well

Shes just too cool not to use

Also..... I love saying Doublicorn.... its a weird thing but the word itself ya know?

Mutha fuckin Doublicorns man

Skii

I've heard about Orlandu a lot on here... Is he the next big unit that everyone's going to pull for? When is it estimated he'll arrive? Just wondering if it's better to save rather than do the daily here or there.

Valentus

I've heard about Orlandu a lot on here... Is he the next big unit that everyone's going to pull for? When is it estimated he'll arrive? Just wondering if it's better to save rather than do the daily here or there.

probably in end of february.

Well, i put my half cooked seven as a friend. 100k damage per thundara, not bad.

Should be in the next month or so, but apparently his banner is awful

evangd007

Yeah IM gonna build up my Seven as well

Shes just too cool not to use

First I spend more tickets than I'd be willing to admit to chase Seven than I'd be willing to admit (got 2 Agrias and 2 Ludmille tho), and now I come back to see all you talking about how great she is. :(

Shouta

Orlandu's banner has Lawrence who provides a very good, more reasonably attainable body armor with attack. If you don't have Ramza to get his Brave Suit, then getting a few Lawrences to TM for his body piece is a good idea while you try for Orlandu.

Yikes !

Took me 6 x 10+1 pull to get him with the Altema.jp simulator tho!

Got Orlandu and Majina Fina on my first Altema simulator pool.

Rixa

Orlandu's banner has Lawrence who provides a very good, more reasonably attainable body armor with attack. If you don't have Ramza to get his Brave Suit, then getting a few Lawrences to TM for his body piece is a good idea while you try for Orlandu.

Ding. I wasnt pulling in Orlandu banner, but now I will :D. I need better chest pieces :p.

Pejo

Eileen (99)
Onion Knight (99)
Ayaka (99)
Lorraine (98)
Orlandu (98)
Dark Veritas (98)
Noctis (98)
Nyx (98)
Ramza (97)
Randi (97)

Is this Ramza the one we already have in Global (with enhancements), or that new battle armor Ramza that JP got?

Shouta

Which is a shame

Merc Ramza sprite is fucking amazing

Big problem with Mercenary Ramza is he's a jack of all trades (way more so than the original Ramza) that leans on tanking. He doesn't have a lot of extra tanking traits and he doesn't gain a lot of strong attacks so he's mostly going to be supporting your team as a chainer or buffer. He has potential to become nuts with Ability Enhancements but that won't be for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom