• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion86

Umm i might be being stupid here, but Rixa you have two rods on your Ace but no Dual Wield as an Ability? It shows Dual Wield as an Equip under "Special".

Edit: Gloves!!!
(damn i forgot they gave that special ability, that's amazing, really wish i could get that TM now! :()

Shouta

Umm i might be being stupid here, but Rixa you have two rods on your Ace but no Dual Wield as an Ability? It shows Dual Wield as an Equip under "Special".

How :/

Genji glove maybe?

Anyway, about Randy in JP, it turns out he's a monster in arena too. His new AOE is 3 hits for 999 damage which means that it becomes 6 hits with DW. Combine that with complete status immunity and he's just knocking teams down alone.

Xion86

Genji glove maybe?

Anyway, about Randy in JP, it turns out he's a monster in arena too. His new AOE is 3 hits for 999 damage which means that it becomes 6 hits with DW. Combine that with complete status immunity and he's just knocking teams down alone.

Yeah it was the Gloves, totally forgot they gave that ability, pretty amazing.

KeRaSh

I'm starting to think that GUMI completely removed the special enemies from the current event. At first I saw them multiple times a day. Once even back to back. That was Saturday morning. I haven't seen any since then.
That's almost three complete days of spending all my energy on the event without seeing another damn special monster. This is now oficially worse than the event with the Metal Gods...

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
What's the difference between the Rare Summon banner and the other two banners? I assume the rates are still the same for the rarity it's just rate up for that particular character within that rarity, right?

Silraru

I started playing for a bit and thinking about possibly resolving. How far should I progress before I disregard a poor draw result? I know game gives 5 tickets initially.

mstevens

I started playing for a bit and thinking about possibly resolving. How far should I progress before I disregard a poor draw result? I know game gives 5 tickets initially.

I would pull those first 5 tickets and then reroll if no base 5*. The tutorial only takes a couple minutes.

You'll never get another chance to just keep pulling and pulling until you get what you want, so you might as well take advantage of it.

Muku

Fucking hell. Hate these Double Popcorn. Want to break the bitch? Resist. Take your Double Popcorn ass back to the hell from whence you came. Really think they're worth the 3k they may have accidentally posted than the 1k we do get.

kiaaa

Genji glove maybe?

How come his multi-hit isn't limited to 999 for all 3 hits like current characters?

Big problem with Mercenary Ramza is he's a jack of all trades (way more so than the original Ramza) that leans on tanking. He doesn't have a lot of extra tanking traits and he doesn't gain a lot of strong attacks so he's mostly going to be supporting your team as a chainer or buffer. He has potential to become nuts with Ability Enhancements but that won't be for awhile.

he desperately needs them cuz hes cool as fuck

Shouta

How come his multi-hit isn't limited to 999 for all 3 hits like current characters?

Depends on the attack - Barrage for example can do 999x4.

It has to do with the difference between attack and animation. Attacks are limited to 999 damage regardless of how many hits the animation is. If a skill has separate attacks as a part of it, it can do 999 damage per attack. Barrage as a skill is 4 hits which is why it can be 999 damage per hit. Randy is the same, his attack is 3 Hits for 1 action which is why each hit is 999 damage. On the opposite side of the spectrum, Lightning's basic attack is like 10 hits? But it'll never break 999 because that entire animation is only 1 attack.

he desperately needs them cuz hes cool as fuck

He should be pretty buff when they end up giving him some. They made the original Ramza a monster so, lol. Knight Delita is strong without them though. Damn him for being the Lightning Orlandu, lol

Grezak

does that mean you should barrage over phantom shadow in arena?

Depends on if you have 2 Chizuru's with Kazekiris or not :)

Elemental chain with those and any spell to finish off that chain = 4k damage from the spell= Dead arena opponent
And the chains themselves do around 3-6k dmg (depends on DW or not).

Ken

Depends on if you have 2 Chizuru's with Kazekiris or not :)

Elemental chain with those and any spell to finish off that chain = 4k damage from the spell= Dead arena opponent
And the chains themselves do around 3-6k dmg (depends on DW or not).

waiting for CACTUAR DUNESSSSSSSSSS

Alkez

I think for now I'm done with the event. Got everything I wanted except more 6* maferials. I want to see if the doublicorn rate improves next week before continuing. Currently seen 6 in 64 runs, so just under 10%. I'll just do enough for dailies now but back to tm farming for me.

Shouta

What's the difference between the Rare Summon banner and the other two banners? I assume the rates are still the same for the rarity it's just rate up for that particular character within that rarity, right?

The regular Rare Summon banner gives an even chance of getting all units while the Rate Up Banner gives you a higher chance for the units featured. There should also be a Half-Priced Banner which is 250 Lapis instead of 500 for a Summon though only once per day.

Celegus

I think for now I'm done with the event. Got everything I wanted except more 6* maferials. I want to see if the doublicorn rate improves next week before continuing. Currently seen 6 in 64 runs, so just under 10%. I'll just do enough for dailies now but back to tm farming for me.

Just checked and I've only gotten a single one in 63 ELT runs.

Would you folks say it's more efficient to TM farm in single unit groups, or is multiple OK? For instance, I currently have a team of 3 Cecils and 2 Zidanes that I'm farming. Would it be better to just split these off? I'm at 40% or so total now with all my Cecils and only 20 percent with Zidane...

Xion86

"A monster that inhabits the faraway land of Orience. As its name suggests, it has two horns sprouting out from behind its shoulders."

What. I can't even.

Xion86

I saw 2 in my first day I started the event, was quite lucky!
Had two Aces and a Seven in my team this time (2nd a Ace being a friend) so the rewards were very exciting to see.

And I just ranked up! 91 :)

Kouriozan

I think I'm done with this event, I don't need 6* mats, got all tickets/Star Quartz/Survival Edges and without pulling it's not worth it to chase the moogles.
I'll do the highest difficulty with an Ace friends for the dailies and get some mats or Gigantuars but that's it.

Shouta

Would you folks say it's more efficient to TM farm in single unit groups, or is multiple OK? For instance, I currently have a team of 3 Cecils and 2 Zidanes that I'm farming. Would it be better to just split these off? I'm at 40% or so total now with all my Cecils and only 20 percent with Zidane...

When you TM farm, you should use as many of the same unit as you can to speed it up. If you don't have 5 of the same unit, use as many as you can then fill the rest with whatever you have.

When you TM farm, you should use as many of the same unit as you can to speed it up. If you don't have 5 of the same unit, use as many as you can then fill the rest with whatever you have.

Ok cool, that's what I have been doing, at least with this batch. Only unit I have 5 of is Shantotto...

Kouriozan

Kamui looks amazing but he's stuck at 5* max, why T-T

ctiy2YC.jpg

Alkez

I don't know why but there's something oddly comforting about returning to TM farming. It's like the mark that I'm done with this event and now I'm preparing for the next event.

Plus I've started the dupes and I'm looking forward to clearing out some unit space.

Skii

Pulled Trey now. Rates feel really bad for Seven/Ace. Think I've done 15 so far. Should probably stop but I'll always have 10 tickets and 5k saved.

Have you taken advantage of the Cactaur in current event already? I think Dunes is also next weekend? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah Im just getting the 1000 orb tickets and then Ill be getting the Cactaurs.

robotuw

I'm back! Been gone camping for the weekend. What did I miss? What do we hate Gumi for currently? Something about the event I assume?

Shouta

Pulled Trey now. Rates feel really bad for Seven/Ace. Think I've done 15 so far. Should probably stop but I'll always have 10 tickets and 5k saved.

Yeah Im just getting the 1000 orb tickets and then Ill be getting the Cactaurs.

Seven should be a 4-star so her rates should be like 3-5%? Ace is gonna be .5%. lol

Muku

I'm back! Been gone camping for the weekend. What did I miss? What do we hate Gumi for currently? Something about the event I assume?

We hate Gumi for saying the Double Popcorns give 3000 of the event currency when they really meant 1000. Then anyone who'd gotten them kinda got screwed. (They gave everyone 2000 as compensation.) Also Double Popcorns are pissy, so hate them for that too.

Hope you had fun camping. :)

Skii

Seven should be a 4-star so her rates should be like 3-5%? Ace is gonna be .5%. lol

So you're expected to pull a 4 star from 20-30 pulls? lmao wow. Didn't know the rates were that bad. Has there been any rate up events where there's a relatively good chance to get good units?

robotuw

We hate Gumi for saying the Double Popcorns give 3000 of the event currency when they really meant 1000. Then anyone who'd gotten them kinda got screwed. (They gave everyone 2000 as compensation.) Also Double Popcorns are pissy, so hate them for that too.

Hope you had fun camping. :)

It was a lot of fun, despite being cold as hell.

Doublepop outrage sounds about right. They gave the compensation before I left, as if giving one 2000 would make up for missing it from every instance after that, and after forgetting to change the image from jp, which did give 3k I hear. I've only managed 30 ELT runs so far but add me to the list of people who haven't seen one yet.

I did manage to get Seven though, and with only a few pulls. She's stuck at 6* lvl 66 with no cactuars left to buy but I guess the event is easy enough I should share her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom