• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakhov

Banned
I think I will get all 150 megacites for when odin becomes available. They dont mention him in zoldad part II, I guess we will be having a part III with him in it?

Finally another esper with ATK!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Ariana and her equip/TM look pretty awesome.

Also Cactuars this weekend.

Rixa

Ariana and her equip/TM look pretty awesome.

I wonder how much nrg is needed to get AG. Will grab it, just to collect dust in my inventory.
Her TM is kinda useless, I think Instruments are Harps only (and that Microphone is prolly harp) and they can't be dual wielded.

cw_sasuke

Two grinding events at once, I only just now purchased all of the tickets from Academia. :/

The Ariana event will still be up once Academia is finished - i doubt we will need more than a couple days to farm all of Arianas equip. They are trying to attract new players with her - would be weird if its more or less impossible for them to farm all her equipment.
I wonder how much nrg is needed to get AG. Will grab it, just to collect dust in my inventory.
Her TM is kinda useless, I think Instruments are Harps only (and that Microphone is prolly harp) and they can't be dual wielded.

Yeah its no Top TM by any means...but its way better than what i expected. Hope she has a useful skillset since i dont have Ramza.

Syntsui

Ariana better be worth the grind, those equipments are mediocre even by F2P standards. I mean, the good old standard, not the new pathetic standard.

linkent

Ariana's event will run for 2 weeks.
Depending on the drop rate, if we can clear all in 1 week.
Just focus on Akademia and do her event next week.
Cactuar Dune tho :(

Alkez

yeah i dont understand why they are having this overlap

damnit!

I guess they figure that most of the new players aren't going to be doing the zero event, and from the reception here and on reddit most of the current players don't care about Ariana, so it kind of makes sense.

Decided to roll an account on the JP side...First off I can't believe they give you 5k lapis and 5 tickets. How nice! Debating the best time to pull my 11...Or should I wait for a better banner?

Go to Menu->Guides->Monsters and scroll down to Vajra (no.269) and see how many times you defeated it. Compare that to the number of times you defeated the doublicorn.
Awesome, thank you for this!

Will get Ariana obviously since she is free and get the mats for 6* evolution but outside of that don't give a shit about anything else on that event. Also her TM is useless at the moment.

H3xum

Her equips are jam packed with stats. Guys, shes going to be good. Run and hide.

Her LB + 6* Garland is just going to merc the game

Rootbeer

Banned
She better be good. She needs to be above average at least. Otherwise they are spending all this money licensing her for fuck all. The event is a failure if they can't get people to actaully use her in their teams.

H3xum

It really won't.

XJKSGfo.jpg

Zalasta

So forget 4 and 5 star based units. What 3 star ones have you yet to obtain? At 193 days played, mine are: Cecil, Zidane, Vaan, Tellah, Amarant, Celes, Freya and Trey. The adjusted rate we got a while ago certainly hasn't benefited me because my list hasn't changed much since then, and I've pulled every day (plus the 30 tickets or so I've spent during that period).

Whizkid7

Her equips are jam packed with stats. Guys, shes going to be good. Run and hide.

Her LB + 6* Garland is just going to merc the game

I could see some good synergy between her LB and Dark Fina. And as much as I hate to admit it, I could really use a solid support character, so if she's good on that front I might just have to go for it.

cw_sasuke

So forget 4 and 5 star based units. What 3 star ones have you yet to obtain? At 193 days played, mine are: Cecil, Zidane, Vaan, Tellah, Amarant, Celes, Freya and Trey. The adjusted rate we got a while ago certainly hasn't benefited me because my list hasn't changed much since then, and I've pulled every day (plus the 30 tickets or so I've spent during that period).

I think Firion is the only one of the missing one i really want and need. Hope of get him during the FF2 banner.

Once i have him - i have all unit i could hope to own as a f2p.

Alkez

She better be good. She needs to be above average at least. Otherwise they are spending all this money licensing her for fuck all. The event is a failure if they can't get people to actaully use her in their teams.

Not particularly. Players who joined this game for her will use her regardless of whether she is good or bad. The event is only a failure if it brings in less money then they spent on the collab, and that comes down to how much the new players are willing to spend on obtaining units to surround her with. If current players decide to use her or not makes little difference as they will already have units, so I doubt they would spend more than they usually would because of her, outside of maybe lapis refills to do both events.

Skii

Did my daily and I got... Refia :(

I was so excited when I saw the gold crystal and I get another dupe. It's not even like I have so many units that dupes are inevitable ffs.

across

So forget 4 and 5 star based units. What 3 star ones have you yet to obtain?

Artemios, Faris, Trey. Aside from the time-limited units (FFCD, BF, Holiday FFBE), I haven't missed out on any 4* units at all. Got Tilith, didn't care about the rest of them. Partially why I'm not too broken up about missing out on 5* bases (only have Ramza) - a lot of good future utility & TMs wrapped up in the units I do have.

I pulled my second Zidane on the 10th of 10 tickets I burned day 1 of this banner and immediately moogle'd him up to 100% though so that's probably a fair bit of privilege speaking...

pwn3d

I would have probably quit

I seriously considered it. I'll probably just take a break, log in for dailies and run a macro on my computer - that doesn't take up too much of my time. My expectations with this game are already pretty low anyway, never pulled a 5* base since I started (since July) and don't expect to at this point.

Yesterday I pulled a rainbow on my daily...

Medius :(

That sucks...at least you didn't pull 2 troll rainbows on this banner like myself...Galuf and Artemios. I sold the Galuf immediately and fused the Art into my existing one. Medius at least had a worthy TM....still fucking sucks. Troll Rainbows need to go away

Honestly they should make rainbows at worst be a base 4* if they won't give us the guarantee 5* yet. No reason a 1% chance should contain a fucking Galuf or equivalent.

Im gonna grab all the Ariana Grande shit

Cuz why not.... I love collecting stuffs... I just hope I can still get all the Akademia stuff im shooting for

I need more DUBBLY CORNS

H3xum

What should we buy aftwr mats n tickrts and SQ.

Just the dagger??

What you listed is all I did/am doing. Maybe phoenix downs since I will have enough since I am running it 3x daily for the 5lapis.

Also, what megacite is the bonus for Odin? I will probably stock up

Everyone is saved, Grande Burrito TM sucks so no need to bother with her at all ;p I honestly thought she'd have a pretty legit TM. Did they forget the state of music instrument weapons in the game? haha She could still end up being a real legit support unit though but now that Rain is getting his 6*, she'd have to be damn legit since everyone already has him. I speak to the majority of people that don't care about her, obviously people excited for her release will use her regardless.

Anyway, sucks the dunes are coming while this farm event is still running. I'd like to get some cactuars to finally get Chorizo maxed out but since I'm going for one of the trust moogles on top of all the usual stuff, I need to keep going with Academia. Doesn't help that Popcorn hates coming out. Monster clearly knows it will get rekt. Kudos to whoever figured out the mirage vest technique, it's impossible to get hit a single time thanks to it ha

What you listed is all I did/am doing. Maybe phoenix downs since I will have enough since I am running it 3x daily for the 5lapis.

Unfortunately he doesn't have one so will be the most pain in the ass esper to level I suppose. Japan also separated the location of where you get his 2* so we'll likely only be able to get him to 30 initially. Kinda sucks since I prefer waiting to spend points until I can see their whole skill grid. So, just hoard every color! All of them!

Everyone is saved, Grande Burrito TM sucks so no need to bother with her at all ;p I honestly thought she'd have a pretty legit TM. Did they forget the state of music instrument weapons in the game? haha She could still end up being a real legit support unit though but now that Rain is getting his 6*, she'd have to be damn legit since everyone already has him. I speak to the majority of people that don't care about her, obviously people excited for her release will use her regardless.

Her inclusion in the game is not meant for us. Her TM is obviously meant for her. Depending on base stats she may be viable, but I doubt she'll have a place on most of our teams.

Her inclusion in the game is not meant for us. Her TM is obviously meant for her. Depending on base stats she may be viable, but I doubt she'll have a place on most of our teams.

I know, that's what I was teasing ;p If her skill set is nice she could potential be a top support with her equipment and TM though that's not saying too much as we are lacking in top tier sole support role units anyway. Vaan was solid for early game and now Rain will take over until Rikku hits. I'm curious to see if she'll be around Rain level good as he's free too or if she's literally only going to be used by her fans.

Syrus

Banned

Ya i got 90 for odin , used some on Ramuh and golem

Ariana's TM would be really nice with the Apollon Harp but that's not gonna be in GL for at least 6 months, lol

I want to say Ramza is the only good unit we have that can even use a harp too so far ;p So I guess if you have Ramza and wait for a good harp...one day?

Alkez

I hate the arena so much right now

Max evasion Noctis are fucking everywhere

Assholes

Fought a guy with 4 Noctis earlier (is the plural of Noctis Noctii lol?). He went first. Used fire flash. 2 members stoned, Ramza silenced, CoD blinded, and yay you can't heal this week. I managed to win in 3 turns thanks to comeback despite him going first every turn. Didn't fight that guy again haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom