• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorinbei

Neo Member
Guys. Can you please help me with figuring this out..
I found this guy on exvius that had a chizuru with 513 attack (+359) from what it says on his stats. He has 4 +10% atk materia, a 2* ifrit (4500 atk), murasame(61 atk), tiger mask(14 atk), black belt gi(8 atk) and 2 hero rings(16 atk on chizuru). This is a very standard, easily attainable build so it kinda dinged in me like "huh?". I tried the same build on my own chizuru and even have a level 27 Ifrit that had (4852 atk), more than his ifrit but my attack was at 446.

Of course i decided to look up what the max stat increase for chizuru is because i havent put attack pots on my chizuru (i have noctis and lightning) and exviuswiki tells me it only goes up to +34 for atk pot buffs. IF i put in pots that would put my chizuru at 480.

Can anyone tell me where he got his extra 33 atk?
36 if you consider my ifrit that has 350 higher atk
does adding the 34 from atk pot buff actually affect the atk+ passives on chizuru? I even tried putting my murasame between left hand and right hand to see if maybe mine was a lefty or a righty.

I know its not a huge difference in attack but I just want to know what happened.

I found this guy on exvius that had a chizuru with 513 attack (+359) from what it says on his stats. He has 4 +10% atk materia, a 2* ifrit (4500 atk), murasame(61 atk), tiger mask(14 atk), black belt gi(8 atk) and 2 hero rings(16 atk on chizuru). This is a very standard, easily attainable build so it kinda dinged in me like "huh?". I tried the same build on my own chizuru and even have a level 27 Ifrit that had (4852 atk), more than his ifrit but my attack was at 446.

Of course i decided to look up what the max stat increase for chizuru is because i havent put attack pots on my chizuru (i have noctis and lightning) and exviuswiki tells me it only goes up to +34 for atk pot buffs. IF i put in pots that would put my chizuru at 480.

does adding the 34 from atk pot buff actually affect the atk+ passives on chizuru? I even tried putting my murasame between left hand and right hand to see if maybe mine was a lefty or a righty.

I know its not a huge difference in attack but I just want to know what happened.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the pot buffs increase your base stats. So if someone has put more ATK pots into their unit, the 10% materia and the hero's rings will be adding more to their overall stat because of the higher baseline.

So, for example, Chizuru's base maxed ATK stat is 154. The hero's rings and ATK+10 materias would make her attack 246 (60% total buff). But if her baseline stat were 188 instead from pot buffs, that would make her overall attack 300.

kevyward

I'm super annoyed with this banner and event...

Daily half pull since banner started and 12 ticket pulls and not a single banner unit.

So my elt runs give 200 mats making this so incredibly grindy

Iceman829

8/114 on Doublicorns. Just saving up for the Gigantuars and then I'm basically done. I'll farm out the week and buy some supplies I want to stock up on.

Thorinbei

Neo Member
I was thinking it would be something along those lines.. Thanks

On a side note, dual wield fire flask on arena is so goooood.

I have an Ace available for this event and I will switch it back to my Noctis after it (only TM is dual wield). I made some space for those who need the extra points (ID is
213 824 819

Chinner

Banned

Chizuru 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Murasame +61ATK
Head: Tiger Mask +14ATK+3DEF
Body: Black Belt Gi +8ATK+24DEF
Accessory 1: Hero's Ring +3DEF+3SPR+10%ATK+10%MAG
Accessory 2: Hero's Ring +3DEF+3SPR+10%ATK+10%MAG
Ability 1: ATK +10% +10% ATK
Ability 2: ATK +10% +10% ATK
Ability 3: ATK +10% +10% ATK
Ability 4: ATK +10% +10% ATK
Esper: Ifrit HP:3500 MP:1900 ATK:4500 DEF:2300 MAG:1700 SPR:1700
Total Stats: HP: 3721 MP: 217 ATK: 513 DEF: 248 MAG: 209 SPR: 188

He has maxed his attack with attack pots mang

Xion86

Bought the 30k Trust Moogle to top up Gaffgarion who was on 90.9%!

9pyZbK4l.png

Noctis still needs Blade Mastery and Black Cowl, but getting there:

E95UtNHl.png

Update on TM farming as I forgot on Sunday:

E6TRVvRl.png

Im going to replace the others with Medius too, want to quickly grab 2 Growth Eggs as I have quite a few Medius. Should make it easier when I want to quickly level up units when an event comes around. I only level one unit at a time so really only need the two Growth Eggs I think, so will fuse 3 Medius together at a time.

Skii

Even as a new player, is it recommended to get those awakening materials from King mog or do I just keep buying those Cactuars?

Also, I've spawned 4 Doublicorn in about 15 runs? Shame I cant even touch him lol.

Even as a new player, is it recommended to get those awakening materials from King mog or do I just keep buying those Cactuars?

Also, I've spawned 4 Doublicorn in about 15 runs? Shame I cant even touch him lol.

I'd say it depends on your current unit selection. The 6* upgrade mats are really only available in bulk from these events. If you have multiple units that either currently have or will eventually get 6* upgrades, it might be worthwhile to collect them. It stinks having someone ready for the upgrade to greatness but you are one or two mats short.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls

He keeps popping up and it makes me feel bad because of the people on here who haven't seen him and also because I can't kill him lol

Had to convince myself it's worth it more to have 4 banner units on a team that can't beat the Doublicorn but get a nice bonus, instead of having a team that could beat him with a much smaller bonus.

mstevens

I was thinking it would be something along those lines.. Thanks

On a side note, dual wield fire flask on arena is so goooood.

I have an Ace available for this event and I will switch it back to my Noctis after it (only TM is dual wield). I made some space for those who need the extra points (ID is
213 824 819

Sent you a request.

Bummer about the 8 hour maintenance since everyone is trying to get as much of the Type 0 items as possible before Friday.

I would definitely get them. For you I'd probably prioritize Cactuars, Summon Tickets, 6* mats, Star Quartz and then Magicite if you have time. I was also told that the Survival Dagger was worth getting, so I grabbed that as well.

Rixa

Wow nice amount of Dublis. Buy those cheaper 6* mats. Don't touch those 540 costing ones :p. Usually those cheaper mats are last on the list to buy but obviously it depends.

Skii

I'd say it depends on your current unit selection. The 6* upgrade mats are really only available in bulk from these events. If you have multiple units that either currently have or will eventually get 6* upgrades, it might be worthwhile to collect them. It stinks having someone ready for the upgrade to greatness but you are one or two mats short.

I have a few units on my team that can turn into 6 stars (Bartz, Refia and WOL) so it's probably wise. I just dont know how bad the grind is to get them or how rare they are.

Had to convince myself it's worth it more to have 4 banner units on a team that can't beat the Doublicorn but get a nice bonus, instead of having a team that could beat him with a much smaller bonus.

I'm running 2 banner units on pro and getting about 250 orbs per run. It's not the best but I reckon around 40-50 runs will get me what I want.

Sent you a request.

I would definitely get them. For you I'd probably prioritize Cactuars, Summon Tickets, 6* mats, Star Quartz and then Magicite if you have time. I was also told that the Survival Dagger was worth getting, so I grabbed that as well.

Yeah the dagger was the first thing I bought lol. But is it more efficient to do the Cactuar dunes or grind orbs? I'm getting about 250 from pro (10 NRG).

Wow nice amount of Dublis. Buy those cheaper 6* mats. Don't touch those 540 costing ones :p. Usually those cheaper mats are last on the list to buy but obviously it depends.

Yeah okay will do. Thanks :)

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. Not suuuuper impressed with the Ariana grinding event (ahem) but I'm guessing she'll be a must-have for at least one event in the future. Also: totally called the microphone exclusive equip!!

One more thing: her 6* evolution sprite is so, so over the top and offensive to the senses. Meaning I love it but never want to see it.

Bought the 30k Trust Moogle to top up Gaffgarion who was on 90.9%!

Im going to replace the others with Medius too, want to quickly grab 2 Growth Eggs as I have quite a few Medius. Should make it easier when I want to quickly level up units when an event comes around. I only level one unit at a time so really only need the two Growth Eggs I think, so will fuse 3 Medius together at a time.

2. HELL YES XION!! I'm still a few weeks away from my next level Noctis. Who knows if I'll even have time.

My current:
Blade Mastery - 40.1%
Sakurafubuki - 42.4%
Bracer - 42.7%
Seal of Destruction - 22.5%
MAG +30% - 85.8 % <--- this was the last of my first batch

So I have ExCalibur, DualWield, Dual Cast, and one +30% MAG. You can see my next batch (all at 40%) will put my Noctis in the next tier. Thinking Black Cowl, and another Bracer are in my next queue. Then maybe Lordly Robes to replace my MAG.

Skii -- Ivan is exactly right here. I've been in this exact situation literally before this event. I skipped 6* mats from the last event because I was tired of grinding, then after the event I got both Noctis and Chizuru. BAM, no 6* mats in events for like 3 weeks.

If you have the time, get them. If you don't, prioritize what you need most. Maybe get enough for the 6* potentials you do have. You can see what each requires on their wiki page. For example: https://exviuswiki.com/Cecil#Awakening

Rixa

Yeah the dagger was the first thing I bought lol. But is it more efficient to do the Cactuar dunes or grind orbs? I'm getting about 250 from pro (10 NRG).

I would definitely do event:

Event:
1. Better Rank exp
2. Better unit exp
3. 10 nrg for 2.5 Cactuars (one cactuar is 100 event currency)

Just remember King Mog has total of 100 Cactuars (per event usually), but there are other good things to buy (Megacites for Espers -> IFRIT, Ifrit should be first Esper to max).

vs
Cactuars
1. Poor Rank exp (90?)
2. Some unit exp not much (about 1k total per run).
3. 15(!) nrg for 1-3 jumbo cactuars and 0-2 small (10k) cactuars
= 30000 - 90000 xp per 15 nrg. Average is around 45k xp per 15 nrg.

Brunire

1. Not suuuuper impressed with the Ariana grinding event (ahem) but I'm guessing she'll be a must-have for at least one event in the future. Also: totally called the microphone exclusive equip!!

I chuckled.

One more thing: her 6* evolution sprite is so, so over the top and offensive to the senses. Meaning I love it but never want to see it.

Now you have me intrigued... where did you see this?

Edit: Nevermind, I am an idiot lol

Pejo

Man, my Cecil is at 94.5% TM. That last 5% takes forever, but I don't want to waste a moogle on it. I suppose I could just fuse a duplicate Cecil, I think I have 4-5. That will be a nice boost to Noct when Excal is done. I think after that, I'm focusing my moogles on getting Dualcast, then it will be fully tricking out Noctis with Brave Suit, 2 of Luneth's bracer things, and Power of Creation/Seal of Destruction. I feel like Dualcast is necessary for some of these trials and tougher fights though, so definitely that next.

Takuan

Personally, I'd get as many 6* mats @ 160 phantoma as possible since you'll definitely need them in the long term. Those are tougher to get, whereas opportunities at gigantaurs seem to come easily enough (although definitely not as easily as this event).

If you're going to get gigantaurs (which by no means is a poor choice either), I'd focus on getting Rain to 5*/max, after which you can focus on mats required to get him to 6*. I'm not sure what other units you have, but if you can swap Rain for any top tier unit in your party.

Muku

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS!

I've NEVER had a Blue -> Gold -> Rainbow. Always thought that was a myth. Decided to pull a daily on my alt account because.. well it's the daily and why not. I'm bored.

I pull. Blue. Okay. I figure it's probably Jack. Or Trey. Goes to Gold. WTF! Okay, maybe it's Seven I think with a smile on my face. Seven would be sweet! Goes to... HOLY wtf Rainbow?! So now I'm sitting there in disbelief. Why couldn't this happen on my main? Is it something good? Is it Ace?

I crack it open and it's....
Ace!

Well shit. I just maybe? wasted a Rainbow on this account for one that won't really replace my current team. XD

Brunire

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS!

I've NEVER had a Blue -> Gold -> Rainbow. Always thought that was a myth. Decided to pull a daily on my alt account because.. well it's the daily and why not. I'm bored.

I pull. Blue. Okay. I figure it's probably Jack. Or Trey. Goes to Gold. WTF! Okay, maybe it's Seven I think with a smile on my face. Seven would be sweet! Goes to... HOLY wtf Rainbow?! So now I'm sitting there in disbelief. Why couldn't this happen on my main? Is it something good? Is it Ace?

Ace!

Well shit. I just maybe? wasted a Rainbow on this account for one that won't really replace my current team. XD

Congrats! Still exciting and infinitely better than a troll.

Maybe wasted, or maybe the first in an epic run of rainbow crystals!

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS!

Ace!

Grats. Could have been an Agrias like mine last week lol.

mstevens

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS!

Ace!

Dang, you got a fake Ace??

Lol, jk. Congrats!

Muku

Haha, thanks guys. Definitely glad it wasn't a troll. I was kind of hyped but not too hype because of them trolls. I'd have been pissed if it was Agrias, as I already have her.

I hope this means good things for my alt, since best crystal I pulled there was at start and was Delita. He was good in beginning, but he's kind of fallen by wayside. Thank god during the Chizuru and CoD banner I managed to pull them and 6* cap them. They pull their weight. Sadly, my alt group is very close to my main group right now. Wanted to play different on alt, but because pulls have been so meh.. If I swap out Delita with Luneth, I have the same damn group. LOL.

Husband got Agrias this morning out of the train of Golds he got. He was happy and done. He's been trying to get her forever. I have her on alt, but not main. One day I'd like her and WoL on main. (Don't even have WoL on alt.)

LOL mstevens, yeah, a FAKE ACE! I sold it right away. ;)

Skii

Okay thanks guys. I'll keep grinding the event for the awakening mats and the cactuars.

Maybe I'll be able to get Bartz to 6 star using all these items!

Muku

Do you already have Refia at 6*? I would prioritize her first. Embolden will be godly for your team and full life rez goes without saying.

^ This so much. Refia at 6* cannot be stressed enough.

Trey + Ace + guest bonus character help rack up the currency a bit better in Pro. I can dig it.

Finished up Ring of the Lucii. Gave it to ExDeath. He's not decked out, with the ring on he's only at 507 magic. What's everyone's thoughts on this thing? I know it was nerfed to hell and back compared to JP but I can see it being good on White Knight Noel which I don't have or Dark Fina which I don't have. My Noct with the right gear sits on 860+ atk and only 370-400 mag. I feel it's best on a real dedicated caster as having Noct use it takes away 20% attack and that's not worth it at all.

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS!

Ace!

Congrats! Ace isn't necessarily the best of rainbows to pull, but he's still pretty solid and is obviously a huge help for this event in terms of phantoma farming.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
You could definitely do worse than Ace. Also I'm going to pull now brb.

Edit: I now have 4 Jacks. smfh, at least it's enough for a four of a kind?

Nikokuno

All my daily pulls thus far were bad until today since I got my first Cecil.
It's been a while since I witness a yellow crystal tho...

And farming this new event take too long, one Jack and let's go &#128529;

evangd007

Fake Fran from a gold crystal.

Yeah I'm done. I irrationally wasted over 20 tickets chasing after Seven-sama. Stupid game.

Pour one out for my bro-who-also-spent-too-much-on-this-banner.

If waifu chasing is this bad in BE it's going to be hell in Fire Emblem mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom