• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrian

Welp, I just blew my luck for the next month or so.

Had two Double Popcorns show up in the span of 3 runs. Maybe I will finish farming the event before Ariana shows up on Friday.

Muku

Congrats! Ace isn't necessarily the best of rainbows to pull, but he's still pretty solid and is obviously a huge help for this event in terms of phantoma farming.

Yeah, that's why I'm a bit disappointed. But, it's the first one... since... I started my account now I think about it. So I guess I'm happy I have a base 5*, even if shitty. (Two I pulled at start of account creation was Delita and Gaffgarion.)

It's great though. I run PRO as it is on the alt account, and it's already easy. Just Phantom Blade on Chizuru, Barrage on CoD, Barrage on Delita, and then I sail to a win every time. I included Trey once I got him. Now I removed Refia and put Ace in so I have two bonus units + bring a bonus guest every time. So definitely helps. Not going after major stuff on alt, but will help get the stuff quicker.

High five. This is what happened to me yesterday.

Now, the only problem is that I've never had a 5* base, and I'm kind of frustrated that Ace isn't as good as other 5* base units :(

Yeah, I hear that. :( Kind of my alt account situation, haha, ugh. Just going to abuse it for the currency in mean time anyway.

This is why I hate the Arena.

So, I noticed I was sitting at 5/5 orbs, despite doing my five for the dailies today. I'm like "Oh well, I got time to kill" so I choose my opponent. I see a Rank 43 with an Exdeath leader, with a 1.5 score. "Should be a decent fight!", I say to myself. I accept and the arena loads...

THE GUY HAS THREE NOCTIS AND A GILGAMESH, ALONG WITH HIS "EXDEATH" LEADER. ARE YOU SERIOUS! HE HAS FOUR (4!) 5* BASE AND I DON'T HAVE A SINGLE ONE!?

*Ahem*

Sorry about that. Anyway, I still managed to win (thanks to the brain-dead AI) but man, that just upsets me. Needless to say, I'm sitting on the rest of my orbs for the day and I'm just going to continue farming Academia.

Now I'm just depressed.

I hear that man. I went to a fight last night on my main. Exdeath. Cool. Get in... Exdeath and FOUR FREAKING NOCTIS. SERIOUSLY??? You asshole jerkwad dude. Thank god I went first and kicked his ass.

Vamphuntr

The Ariana events seems hilarious. You need to grind make-up, lipstick and perfumes mats to gets her 6*. Her TM seems OP if it works on other instruments.

Muku

The Ariana events seems hilarious. You need to grind make-up, lipstick and perfumes mats to gets her 6*. Her TM seems OP if it works on other instruments.

Hilariously bad in the fact I imagine if you don't farm them all in time she's perpetually stuck at 5*. And will be the only one to use them so if you half farm... then they're creating a make up stand in your inventory.

This suddenly made me have visions of The Little Mermaid where she is using a fork to brush her hair.

It's not Tangled, admittedly, but you have solid taste in Disney.

I can't wait to grind Ariana's event this weekend with her latest album blasting loudly.

It's inauguration weekend. I'm protesting on Saturday, then flying out to Austin on Sunday for work. I need a reprieve.

Muku

It's not Tangled, admittedly, but you have solid taste in Disney.

I can't wait to grind Ariana's event this weekend with her latest album blasting loudly.

It's inauguration weekend. I'm protesting on Saturday, then flying out to Austin on Sunday for work. I need a reprieve.

To be honest, I'm older Disney fan. Newer stuff I've not even watched. After Frozen, I kind of want that to die. (Going to Disneyland Tokyo and hearing it everywhere wanted me to go insane.)

My favorite is TLK. But yeah, I'm more into the older stuff than newer.

Oh snap it is inaug weekend. And we're having a lady we can get in game. Wonder if Trump will take a side moment to run and get his free Ariana.

Celegus

The only instruments we have are harps which can't be dual wielded or double handed, which kills pretty much all usefulness. Maybe for Ramza or Ariana herself, but I doubt I'll even get it.

KeRaSh

I totally forgot about the maintenance...
RIP 80 energy and 5 arena orbs. I haven't even touched the story content from the last update. I'll start spending energy on that if Odin comes with the update. If not I might keep it on hold.
Hopefully they up the event currency rate again. Is there a chance that we get the second half of the FF-0 this Friday?

Andvary

uh oh, new app icon XD

sGZpoGJ.jpg

Broseybrose

Hope Im not opening a can of worms with this question, but Ive been playing FFBE everyday for almost 6 months.

Here and there in this thread I see other games mentioned, like Azuran's post above, and Im curious what other games are out there (for android) that might appeal to me. What games would you recommend to someone who loves FFBE?

So what other Android games are the people in this thread playing?

For reference: this is my first gacha game, didnt even know of the genre before I started playing. I love FF, played and beat 1, 5, and 6 (or 1, 2, and 3 in US) as a youngin. Love rpgs, strategy, story, adventure, etc.

Rixa

uh oh, new app icon XD

Oh shit. Time to remove icon from screen. Ugly as hell, stupid fucker, I don't want new icon, and its hideous.

Hope Im not opening a can of worms with this question, but Ive been playing FFBE everyday for almost 6 months.

Here and there in this thread I see other games mentioned, like Azuran's post above, and Im curious what other games are out there (for android) that might appeal to me. What games would you recommend to someone who loves FFBE?

So what other Android games are the people in this thread playing?

For reference: this is my first gacha game, didnt even know of the genre before I started playing. I love FF, played and beat 1, 5, and 6 (or 1, 2, and 3 in US) as a youngin. Love rpgs, strategy, story, adventure, etc.

On New Years day I started / continued my over 500 day old Final Fantasy Record Keeper account. It was basically in the start so had almost everything undone. Played over 400 days PAD (Puzzle and Dragons) got bored to constantly power cree and quitted it. Constantly waiting for something good to pop up, but haven't seen anything interesting.

Broseybrose

Lol you guys and the icon. What did you expect?!?

Ive been prepared for just about anything since I wrapped my head around the initial announcement!

chrono01

Lol you guys and the icon. What did you expect?!?

Ive been prepared for just about anything since I wrapped my head around the initial announcement!
They're going to play one of her songs in the event dungeon, aren't they? They did it for the Hatsune Miku collaboration in Brave Frontier, but I didn't mind that since I actually like Hatsune Miku. Ariana, on the other hand...if so, straight to mute!

desverger

They're going to play one of her songs in the event dungeon, aren't they? They did it for the Hatsune Miku collaboration in Brave Frontier, but I didn't mind that since I actually like Hatsune Miku. Ariana, on the other hand...if so, straight to mute!

Except, you can't mute, the button doesn't work.

Then we all wake up from this collective nightmare.

Muku

Aaaaargh, over 70 energy wasted because I fell asleep for a couple of hours. Why I am even taking naps at 10pm anyways.

LOL aww. :(

I was in middle of burning last 30 NRG when it went down on alt. Fuuuuuck. Ah well.

Andvary OMG plz tell me you are kididng. Plz have photoshopped that

Muku

Ariana got a Final Fantasy-themed icon before Stella.

I don't want to live in this world anymore.

Right?

In honor of your not getting a 5* base, I present to you the GAF edition of our icon.

Because if Ariana can be on it, by damn anyone can be on it. Should start making one with Cloud and shit too. LOL

chrono01

Right?

In honor of your not getting a 5* base, I present to you the GAF edition of our icon.

Because if Ariana can be on it, by damn anyone can be on it. Should start making one with Cloud and shit too. LOL
YES! Get on it! Man, I might have to use that avatar myself as celebration if/when I get my first 5* base. I'll definitely save it for when I do. Much appreciated!

Speaking of, I'd love a ME!ME!ME! collaboration, but I doubt we'd ever get something as crazy as that. :/

Lol this thread is sounding awfully petty right now.
Most are just bored, I know I am.

Honestly, I don't usually put a lot of focus on simple things like icons and such, but I do think it's going a little far in promoting this collaboration. But hey, if Gumi thinks it's a good idea or whatever, all the more power to them. It won't impact me in any way, aside from seeing her face briefly each time I launch the app. It will be very brief, I shall tap the icon with the utmost quickness.

Shouta

Ariana is a support with a few black magic spells. If you buff her MAG up for general usage and switch on her buffs for when you want to pile on damage, she should be usable if you don't have a strong support. The only thing is her MAG and ATK buffs are like Ramza's singing. 60%is pretty good if you have a strong attack or mag buff like Mercedes' Warcry, the extra 10% might not be worth losing one more character attack.

Muku

Well... as a singer I guess... makes sense. Didn't plan on using her anyway. I guess if it's basically a freebie, not much you can do about it.

Rixa

Well... as a singer I guess... makes sense. Didn't plan on using her anyway. I guess if it's basically a freebie, not much you can do about it.

Yeah, could be worse. Ok unit for those that don't have so great mages / supporters.
I wonder why didn't she get bonus when wielding Harps. Unless Microphone is Rod...

Turn a) Launch LB, Lightning Crushing Blows
Turn b) Start ATK sing, Lightning Crushing Blows.

bonkeng

60% AoE attack buff seems good. I'd gladly use that over Cheers or Embolden.

But she can't do anything else while singing. So there's that.

tuffymon

I was going to jokingly argue that her magic stat is 1 higher than even Dark Fina and 6 over Exdeath... but they get a 30% mag boost to beat her (she gets a 10%)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom