• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

60% AoE attack buff seems good. I'd gladly use that over Cheers or Embolden.

But she can't do anything else while singing. So there's that.

I rather take:
45% boost to ATK + DEF for 5 turns and Dual Cast stuff at next turn.

Than:
60% ATK for 3 turns and not able to do jackshit with caster.

Rixa

Who needs dual cast when you kill it in 1 turn? *Runs away*

If my Noctis / Noctis / Lightning / Gilgamesh / Refia party with Embolden can't kill enemy in one turn. That wont happen with 60% atk sing either and there is higher chance that my units are more dead after sing than with Embolden.

Dual Casts Curaja and continues ass raping enemy unit.

tuffymon

If my Noctis / Noctis / Lightning / Gilgamesh / Refia party with Embolden can't kill enemy in one turn. That wont happen with 60% atk sing either and there is higher chance that my units are more dead after sing than with Embolden.

Dual Casts Curaja and continues ass raping enemy unit.

WHAAAATT!? Clearly you need that extra 15% push to get it done >.>; Have faith in the Grande Messiah...

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Arianas feature set seems okay - she is a free unit after all.

so we're only getting 3 new areas in the story update.....GUMI pls.

Im fine with smaller story updates if we get them more regularly...which seems the way they are handling it right now.

Malakhov

Banned
Urgh, had phone problems since yesterday. It kept crashing while playing Exvius and other apps after I updated my cyanogenmod to 14.1

So after countless reinstalls and finally switching to Fulmics, everything works.

But now I wasted a whole day and we're in a long maintenance :(

Wow at that new icon. That's just... awful. Expected I guess, but still awful.

I think her overall stats and skill set are decent and better than I expected. Still not a unit I'll use all that often, but as a fully DPS focused player, I can see her potential.

Valentus

Si Ariana Grande is just a half-baked soleil?

Do not want

But its free

But she has bioga and thundaga

And can equip rods and shields...

But her stats apart of MAG are terrible.

Mmmm.. i need to test her..

I think she is a B unit, but while testing she can convince me that she is an A unit.

Rootbeer

Banned
Sigh... okay, I'll power through the Ariana event cause I do all the events. But her unit doesn't inspire me at all.

Looking forward to 6* Rain though.

bonkeng

Since everyone's talking about her, here you go!!!

rX6bOl7aHXhsbZdl47RtIwh-eU1NMgURkG4fiSkLk_7moFXebic7LR4OIV71wpGvANs=w300-rw

Xion86

Ah "old news" from last Friday or so.

Oh I had no idea that was old news haha, must have missed it or not read it properly last time. The last time I got a Doubli Corn i enjoyed the huge bonus quite a lot :D that was few days back now though. Maybe I ran into him further back than I thought then hmm.

Might give the trial a go at lunch.

Rixa

Oh I had no idea that was old news haha, must have missed it or not read it properly last time. The last time I got a Doubli Corn i enjoyed the huge bonus quite a lot :D that was few days back now though. Maybe I ran into him further back than I thought then hmm.

Might give the trial a go at lunch.

The bonus DCorn gives has been same all the event. Before event they stated different and we got 2k currency compensation.

Valentus

Okay rise of the beasts is... Hard

Very hard.

You want to use your Noctis here?

Dont

You wont pass round 8 with them

Will try now with pure neutral damage

Xion86

The bonus DCorn gives has been same all the event. Before event they stated different and we got 2k currency compensation.

Ahh okay! Got totally confused when reading it after logging back in, cheers.

Okay rise of the beasts is... Hard

Very hard.

You want to use your Noctis here?

Dont

You wont pass round 8 with them

Will try now with pure neutral damage

Oh...if you're finding it hard, then we're screwed :p. Hmmm. Was looking forward to using Noctis in it!

Valentus

Ahh okay! Got totally confused when reading it after logging back in, cheers.

Oh...if you're finding it hard, then we're screwed :p. Hmmm. Was looking forward to using Noctis in it!

Noctis Will help you in previous rounds with fire flask... All enemies are inmune as fuck.

But round 8... The flasks are useless there

Rixa

Noctis Will help you in previous rounds with fire flask... All enemies are inmune as fuck.

But round 8... The flasks are useless there

Hmm. Sounds like I swap another Noctis to Gilgy.
Noctis / Lightning / Gilgy / Cecil / Refia + friend something (another L?).
Maybe Ace with Wild Cards?
"Magic damage (2.5x) to one enemy and negate 2 physical damage taken for 2 turns to caster"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom