• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Seems like a Mage is essential...but my Ex-Death kinda sucks...hmm.
Will try the trial when i get to work. Noct, Lightning, Elza, Cecil, Refia. Shocked that Valentus found it hard.

As already mentioned...Valentus uses standard units without all the GachaTMs i think. If he had issues with his best quad there would be no point of even trying it for regular players lol.

As already mentioned...Valentus uses standard units without all the GachaTMs i think. If he had issues with his best quad there would be no point of even trying it for regular players lol.

I appreciate his sacrifice

he will be the fastest to figure out the optimal F2Play strats so all the new guys in here can still have a chance at scoring the goods

Rixa

Seems like a Mage is essential...but my Ex-Death kinda sucks...hmm.

Maybe use someones Exdeath or my Ace?

wilstreak

wow, this last trial is quite hard. Need a lot of MP and mage with 3 elemental coverage and Meteor/Ultima is essential.

Physical DPS didn't do much really.

wilstreak

So it seems like I will not be able to do the new trial since I don't have any 5* bases?

I have 2 base *5. DKC and Lightning. Didn't even bring my DKC and Lightning doesn't really do much damage.
If anything, the most useful is Exdeath because Meteor/Thundaga and Refia with Dual Cast to keep the team alive. Friend Noctis is also useful because Noctis have Cover ability for MP recovery.

And there is literally 1 free fight against Terror Knight. I have a hard time fighting him and in the middle of its HP, it occurs to me that it is undead and Full-Life will kill him instantly. LOL

Hmm. I think my Ace, I need to sacrifice +30% MAG and replace it with Ultima.

I can see that Ace's Wild Card will be very useful here since it only cost 26 MP and can be Dual wield, but the downside is that it is single target.

I can see that Ace's Wild Card will be very useful here since it only cost 26 MP and can be Dual wield, but the downside is that it is single target.

Great damage for 26 mp though

Just need to have other units that can pull the AOE weight

Spreading roles and conserving MP is the name of the game

Rixa

Hmm my 572 MAG Ace @ELT did ~45k - 57k damage per Ultima (60 MP).
Friend 687 MAG Ace @Elt did 110k - 225k damage with Alterna (99 MP)

Friend Ace has 70.2% TM already :D.

I think Ultima is too MP hog to use on that Trial. I might go with Wild Cards, tho its single target but it has nice benefit and Dual Wielding I can do it twice.

-> Magic damage (2.5x) to one enemy and negate 2 physical damage taken for 2 turns to caster.

I have 2 base *5. DKC and Lightning. Didn't even bring my DKC and Lightning doesn't really do much damage.
If anything, the most useful is Exdeath because Meteor/Thundaga and Refia with Dual Cast to keep the team alive. Friend Noctis is also useful because Noctis have Cover ability for MP recovery.

Meteor has too high mp cost too :/.

Lyrian

Reddit claims that the 190k for Aqualopis PRO "feature" has been "fixed".

As of the today's patch, all difficulties only load the last section of the the dungeon that is new to that difficulty over previous floors.

Welp, back to explorations it is then.

Reddit claims that the 190k for Aqualopis PRO "feature" has been "fixed".

As of the today's patch, all difficulties only load the last section of the the dungeon that is new to that difficulty over previous floors.

Welp, back to explorations it is then.

Damnit

this is why im gonna farm 2 growth eggs

Xion86

Where? I mean, would it be ok to post something to what are you referring? :) So I don't need to ask :D.

Haha, sorry, it was a random comment / brain dump whilst I was going through the rounds, on 7 at the moment. Was just generally saying on how low my MP is starting to get as the rounds go towards the later stages! And worried what state I'll be in on the last round! Was trying to multi task whilst working too :p.

Ran out of MP eventually, think I was going in too heavy.

Kettch

Did I get the worst possible troll 5* today?

I did I think.

Alma.

My Rainbow Rakshasa easily beats that out. Going by the wiki's ranking, worst 5* unit and has a worthless trust mastery. Got that and a Rainbow Garnet when I was trying for Lightning.

Did pick up Noctis later though, so I'm 1/3.

c-murph

My Rainbow Rakshasa easily beats that out. Going by the wiki's ranking, worst 5* unit and has a worthless trust mastery. Got that and a Rainbow Garnet when I was trying for Lightning.

Did pick up Noctis later though, so I'm 1/3.

Ah man, would luv that Garnet just for favorite purposes.

Xion86

Damn died on the last round as I had no MP to do much haha. Will give it a second try soon, wasn't TOO bad, just need to manage what I do better and understand the weaknesses.

SeanTSC

Beat March of the Beasts my first go.

Cecil, Refia, 553 Atk Gugnir Elza, 530 Atk Death Scythe Noctis on Ifirit, 727 Atk DW Excalibur/Sakurafubuki Nocits on Diabolos, and a 826 Atk Friend Noctis with Excalibur/Sakurafubuki.

Chugged down my Turbo Ethers, Mega Ethers, and Elixirs, but I had tons from Arena anyways.

Team Noctii easily destroyed every single wave.

udca

Completed it on my first try as well. I thought it was the most challenging trial yet. Didn't check strategies or weaknesses though. Had Cecil, Refia, 830 atk Gilgamesh, 700 atk Elza, 568 mag Ex-Death and a 820 atk Gilgamesh friend. Used all my turbo ethers and elixirs. This trial made me realize that I need to focus more on my mage TMs. There were a few rounds that my Ex-Death was the MVP

Nice armor btw!

Syntsui

Wait, Gumi forgot to give us nerfed lapis missions reward for this, 40/20/20/20 instead of 20/10/10/10

I always thought they would invert what they did with the JPN version (which has 100 at the first half, then 50 at the second half onwards).

But that would be too generous on them, so it's probably a bug that will be corrected in a few minutes.

Need exdeath fríend. Focus on MP and hp.

Please gaf.

No dualcast?

sammich

New trial cleared. Hardest round for me was round 7. That took a long while with a few deaths. Went in blind until that round and then looked to kongbakpao for info.

My reg group:
Luneth, Gilgamesh, Cecil, Refia, Chizuru (who I really need to replace for trials like this)
And took a friend Noctis.

Dual cast Refia, along with Noctis(Cover and Comeback) were MVPs. Quite a few deaths, but being able to raise 3, and provoke with Cecil helped a tonne. The Wyvern was a bitch in the arena due to 2 of them but easily overcome with just 1.

Was only able to get the clear bonus lapis. The other stuff, no way in hell.

lmaoooooo I accidentally took my Academia farming team into the trial. Lightning, Noct, Greg, Elza, Exdeath, along with a one of your 800 Noct. Lets see how long I can last lol. No heals challenge!

Tendo

I haven't finished story mode yet but got a 4* type 0 character I'd like to awaken. Will I still be able to do that once the event ends? Or do the mats only drop from the even quest that is only available now?

Iceman829

I haven't finished story mode yet but got a 4* type 0 character I'd like to awaken. Will I still be able to do that once the event ends? Or do the mats only drop from the even quest that is only available now?

You can awaken them at anytime. Those materials are available at anytime. The 6* awakening materials are the only materials that can only be found during events and in bulk during king mog events.

Tendo

You can awaken them at anytime. Those materials are available at anytime. The 6* awakening materials are the only materials that can only be found during events and in bulk during king mog events.

Will these ones drop later? I'm not strong enough even with a gaf buddy to complete all the akademia ones.

There is so much to do in this game!

Kouriozan

Wasn't planning to do any of the missions but then my last turn was this :

R6vaQ6Bl.jpg

Impossible to fail that "Finish with Esper" one x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom