• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonkeng

Sent a bunch of shit through contact support to gumi. Then I did a few runs for some gears. Last ticket:

So angry yet finally I've got her. Mixed feeling.

I'm back at least. I missed you guys.

Gratz on finally getting your dream girl.

And welcome back from your very very short vacation lol.

Congrats! Man, I'm so happy it all worked out for you, didn't want to see you go (you're the only fellow Canadian here that plays this game, that I know of). :)

I'm still without a single base 5*. Starting to feel really depressing, especially since I can't put up a super-powerful leader for those of you that added me that have Lightning/Gilgamesh/etc. One day, I'll make it up to you (when my luck changes)!

You'll get 2 Orlandus in a single 5k pull, and laugh at us who tried in vain getting him.

So just from today up to 50k gears.....nice. Will get the 30k moogle now most likely then another 40k worth of stuff and done. God my attitude towards this event has done a 180.

Congrats! Man, I'm so happy it all worked out for you, didn't want to see you go (you're the only fellow Canadian here that plays this game, that I know of). :)

I'm still without a single base 5*. Starting to feel really depressing, especially since I can't put up a super-powerful leader for those of you that added me that have Lightning/Gilgamesh/etc. One day, I'll make it up to you (when my luck changes)!
I feel ya. Besides Maxwell I'm pretty much
Base 5 starless. I wouldn't be so sad if I had some sort of Dual wield ability but I don't.

chrono01

You'll get 2 Orlandus in a single 5k pull, and laugh at us who tried in vain getting him.
A multi-pull filled with every 5* base currently in the game.

Believe.

I feel ya. Besides Maxwell I'm pretty much
Base 5 starless. I wouldn't be so sad if I had some sort of Dual wield ability but I don't.
Thankfully I got my first Zidane today (via my daily pull). I hope you get yours soon. Like DrROBschiz said, this banner seems to be giving quite a few of him, so there's still a chance for you yet!

Canada signing in!
\o/

robotuw

She more in line with Cecil like tank. I think her best abilitie is her AOE MP recovery.

More info on other characters like Buttz(Enhancement) and ExDeath....
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5hc28g/jp_maint_info_129/

Huh, someone more versed in the meta will have to weigh in but there's some interesting stuff there. Hayate leans hard into the hybrid attacks, with a 900% fire hybrid AOE with the proper setup. Bartz' ultimate move becomes AOE as well.

Iceman829

Been catching up on the thread. Spent most of my day resting my eye and putting these stupid drops in it. I apparently have a slight tear in the muscle. Took a break from most of the screens I stare at except to empty my nrg and do arena every once in awhile.

1. Welcome back Malahkov and congrats on the Lightning pull.

2, Chrono don't sweat the 5* base. It will come in time. I pulled a DKC and I can't even gear it properly yet. I can't even really share my geared up CoD because of the stupid arena and I'm always switching gear depending on scenarios. I'm sharing a Snow for the event, but before that I was sharing Locke because it helped some people pick up a few extra sacred crystals. We all help each other out in different ways.

3. Valentus panic watch has ended. I made a post this morning but you weren't around then. Don't worry the rest of gaf and their Lightnings picked up your slack :p

4. I bought the trust moogle so dual wield #2 is now at 80%. I can't wait to finish it and move onto dualcast for Refia

Caim

5 Fangs back to back from some of the tickets I used.

I did get my first Zidane though! Finally.

I guess I'll have no problem getting gears now.

Flambe

Your time will come Chrono. Also BC gaf here

Wasn't gonna do dailies but all these Zidanes makes me hopeful, let's see! Yes, blue crystal!!

Sabin you piece of shit >.<

Muku

Sent a bunch of shit through contact support to gumi. Then I did a few runs for some gears. Last ticket:

OMMMMMGGGGGG!!! Congrats~!

We missed you.

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. Srsly tho.

Also, this is the banner of Fang. Fffff.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- ain't no one else quittin on my watch!

-- bought my last gear ticket and landed HOPE. I was really hoping for Lightning.

-- :|

-- may have to keep my nose to the grindstone for a few days. just kinda pissy i can't ever pull a 5*

Muku

I'm glad I got Fang today, despite it being Fang day. Up until this point only had a single Sazh. Would be nice if I had another to farm with though. My alt at least has three characters to tag along. >< (Sazh, Fang, and Vanille)

Guess benefit is leveling these characters up. Only planned on working on Sazh, but also saves me some trouble later now.

Azuran

Banned
I feel like everyone is unless it is Snow or Lightning.

He sure as hell was in the game. But then again I hated him. And 13 in general >_>.

Hope was pretty good in XIII especially if you tackled the endgame battles. His only flaw was that terrible HP stat.

Lightning/Hope/Fang is considered the best party in the game because they support each other so well. Vanille was good too with great debuffs but she didn't have great support heals as Hope and lack of Haste meant she wasn't as fast either.

Shouta

Finally bit the bullet and gave my Trust Moogles to Snow to get a Champion Belt. My Prishe now has 804 attack, still missing some Power Pots though. Now if I could just get the damn Aigaion arm from that trial along with the Mastery. She'll be a monster.

Apparently, there's a slight bug that allows you to use Prishe Special as many times as you want too.

Muku

Hope was pretty good in XIII especially if you tackled the endgame battles. His only flaw was that terrible HP stat.

Lightning/Hope/Fang is considered the best party in the game because they support each other so well. Vanille was good too with great debuffs but she didn't have great support heals as Hope and lack of Haste meant she wasn't as fast either.

I think my problem was he was a whiney bitch. I can't take that. :|

Muku

He did redeem himself in XIII-2 tho and that was a pretty darn good game :/

I couldn't even finish 13. :( The long hallway of continuously going. That and to be honest, them throwing you in and throwing all these terms at like you like you're supposed to know them lost me quick. I got to point I just couldn't do the straight down a tunnel thing. No amount of redemption for that awful character.

How long yall figure we'll have with a Christmas event? 2 weeks? More specifically if 2 weeks would it start the Friday before Christmas? Or a week in advance?

KeRaSh

Congratulations! Really happy for you and I'm glad you're back!

Razmos

How long yall figure we'll have with a Christmas event? 2 weeks? More specifically if 2 weeks would it start the Friday before Christmas? Or a week in advance?
Well we know they plan on releasing Noctis around the same time as Japan, and they specified December.

We usually have a week break with a banner after a grinding event like this one, and the Christmas event is clearly going to be another grinding event over 2 weeks like the Halloween event, and it makes sense to start it before Christmas.

So I'd wager we are having a small event with Noctis next Friday for a week, followed by the Christmas event the week after

Razmos

What's this blue crystal change I keep reading about?
Basically, All 3* crystal units now have the same chance of being drawn. Before, certain units were very common (Shantotto, Shadow, Fran, Penelo ect) while some were very rare (Zidane, Xiao, Bartz, Exdeath, Cecil, ect) but now they all have equal chance, with the exception of those boosted by banners

KeRaSh

Basically, All 3* crystal units now have the same chance of being drawn. Before, certain units were very common (Shantotto, Shadow, Fran, Penelo ect) while some were very rare (Zidane, Xiao, Bartz, Exdeath, Cecil, ect) but now they all have equal chance, with the exception of those boosted by banners

That would be great! Maybe I can finally pull Chorizo now.

leehom

Daily - Fang, finally got a banner unit from this new one. Used 7 tickets earlier and the pulls weren't bad. Got Kefka, Exdeath, Firion, Zidane and some others that I don't member. Really wanted Lightning doe, but Zidane makes me happy.

Rixa

WB an grats :)
That would be great! Maybe I can finally pull Chorizo now.

Isn't she a 4* star though?
Yup base 4*
Daily - Fang, finally got a banner unit from this new one. Used 7 tickets earlier and the pulls weren't bad. Got Kefka, Exdeath, Firion, Zidane and some others that I don't member. Really wanted Lightning doe, but Zidane makes me happy.
Nice pulls.
My daily was 3* Bartz, didn't expect it at all.

linkent

gratz to all those lightning pulls!
you will have yours one day chrono!

Any idea how many total quest do we have currently?
Sitting at 94 cleared myself.

Syntsui

I'm not even scared to do occasional daily anymore got a Cecil.

Something tells me they don't even know that they "fixed it". Thanks God everything went to shit with the maintenance, they must have forgotten to fuck up the good units rates.

Xion86

Daily pull was Fang. Time to use Arena orbs up then grind those gears! Had 25k yesterday and bought the abilities and weapons.

creid

Like 30 pages ago someone mentioned an item you can use to kill the event cactuar pretty easily, like Grenades or something. Anyone know? I'm now running 5x booster units, which means I might be in trouble if the cactuar shows back up.

Excalibur get!!!! Brings my Lightning up to 542 attack, which is heads and tails better than anything I've ever had. Woot!!

Now I just have to figure out who to throw on to my farming team and keep plugging away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom