• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Like 30 pages ago someone mentioned an item you can use to kill the event cactuar pretty easily, like Grenades or something. Anyone know? I'm now running 5x booster units, which means I might be in trouble if the cactuar shows back up.

Bomb fragments work perfectly and be crafted in 1 min.

Excalibur get!!!! Brings my Lightning up to 542 attack, which is heads and tails better than anything I've ever had. Woot!!

Now I just have to figure out who to throw on to my farming team and keep plugging away.

Yes congrats!!! What's your next TM plan?

Yes congrats!!! What's your next TM plan?

The other 4 units I was working on besides Cecil were Locke (for my CoD), Maxwell (for Lightning), Ludmille (for Refia), and Chizuru (for Lightning).

I was debating between Gaff and Hayate to round out the crew. Both TMs would be for Lightning. I decided on Gaff for now. The Bracer is pretty awesome.

bonkeng

Is that for everyone or only people that use the amazon version of the app? I don't see that on mine.

PSA: If you want the 3 free tickets, download the ffbe from Amazon and claim it from there. I did it just now.

Not sure if IOS and Android users are entitled to the 3 tix as it didn't show up in mine, but it's there in the Amazon version.

Is that for everyone or only people that use the amazon version of the app? I don't see that on mine.

Heck yeah! XIII-2 was such a gem that so many people missed out on because XIII was a mess.

you arent using both?????

Hmm it might be only for those who have made recent purchases through amazon before?

Celegus

you arent using both?????

Hmm it might be only for those who have made recent purchases through amazon before?

No, is there any reason to use both? I'm trying to install the amazon version on my phone now, but it keeps crapping out. Is it because I already have the google play version installed?

bonkeng

No, is there any reason to use both? I'm trying to install the amazon version on my phone now, but it keeps crapping out. Is it because I already have the google play version installed?

Uninstall the google play version, then install amazon version.

Kouriozan

Ok, look like I'm downloading the amazon version on memu. Also hoping I'll get the "race to rank 15" event rewards soon.
If the Gilgamesh banner was still up I would have wasted those on it again x)

Alkez

Man I am so glad I TM farmed last week. With the gear rate up, Lightning bonus, and increased gigantuars I got a ton of gears yesterday. If things keep going the way they are I'll be done by Monday (unless I want to go for Winged Saint).

Yes you can only have one

I use amazon on my phone and google on anything else

Rootbeer

Banned
Three amazon tickets... two were fang... Hope pls I have hope I can get you

Best part of this event now that the rates are decent... ELT is only 13 NRG... i'm almost non stop farming it now anytime I have free time.

Sharing friend info once again... looking for more Lightnings :)
(if you don't have GAF somewhere in your msg I can't guarantee i can keep you on my list if you go inactive!)
yXhbbHT.png

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
The other 4 units I was working on besides Cecil were Locke (for my CoD), Maxwell (for Lightning), Ludmille (for Refia), and Chizuru (for Lightning).

I was debating between Gaff and Hayate to round out the crew. Both TMs would be for Lightning. I decided on Gaff for now. The Bracer is pretty awesome.

Seriously I think DC Refia will be the most powerful unit for a long time to come. Mine is at 48.1%!

Got dual wield TM!!!!!

HELL YES! Who is it for?

Thanks to us , Amazon users, you all got 3 free tickets.

You are welcome

fwiw i had a few beers last night, bought some lapis, and didn't get it. iOS. i put in a ticket but they say i have to wait 24 hours.

... wondering ...

Man I am so glad I TM farmed last week. With the gear rate up, Lightning bonus, and increased gigantuars I got a ton of gears yesterday. If things keep going the way they are I'll be done by Monday (unless I want to go for Winged Saint).

yes this was the smart move over the past week. i do think gumi needs to consider how this plays out over future events. when people see shitty returns they just won't play the event. that's actually a good thing for the game.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Erm.....thank you Amazon users....this is just madness. Got the 3 tickets.

First Pull - Locke (new, awesome)
2nd Pull - Leo (dupe, but well better than Shadow),

...so 3rd Pull.....Rainbow:

WHAT THE HELL !!

I pulled Gilga yesterday... honestly i used up all my luck for the next year. Shit tbh. this makes me kinda feel bad for the people who did multiple 11-pulls and didnt get her.

Either way Best of Luck on your future pulls. Everything is possible... went from 0 base 5* to having 2 in just a day and less than 5 tickets.

The language is well-warranted.

Congrats man, I'm happy for you!

Thanks bro - i hope you get lucky soon as well - if not now at least when we get Orlandu or the next OP 5* units.

leehom

PSA: If you want the 3 free tickets, download the ffbe from Amazon and claim it from there. I did it just now.

Not sure if IOS and Android users are entitled to the 3 tix as it didn't show up in mine, but it's there in the Amazon version.

How to download the Amazon version? I'm on my kindle and FFBE doesn't pull up on the app search. It does however pull up on my web browser.....

Alkez

yes this was the smart move over the past week. i do think gumi needs to consider how this plays out over future events. when people see shitty returns they just won't play the event. that's actually a good thing for the game.

I genuinely don't think it was intentionally malicious. I really think they just didn't think about it. Apparently this was the first mog king event in Japan and they didn't have a lot of the rewards we have. While the rate was trash they weren't exactly looking at trying to get a 30k Trust Moogle like we are. We'll see how it goes in the future but despite all of Gumi's flaws not listening to the community does not seem to be one of them (atm). I'm hopeful the future events won't follow this week 1 week 2 rate system.

...so 3rd Pull.....Rainbow:

WHAT THE HELL !!

Congrats dude!!

Between the compensation, Event fixes, and upgrade to Blue crystals

Id say Gumi turned around the dark times super fast

Im legit impressed actually how it flipped for us so far

condigy

How to download the Amazon version? I'm on my kindle and FFBE doesn't pull up on the app search. It does however pull up on my web browser.....

Download the amazon shop app,(remove old FFBE app if you haven't already),install FFBE via amazon app => 3 tickets

bsej87

So, I did some ticket pulls and ended up with 3 Refia. Should I combine them, try to grind out 3 TM's, or would I eventually want multiple 6* healers?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Since we all not hungry anymore, did a daily.

Cecil, It's alright. Get to knock another 5% off my current one.

Issue is I'm sitting on Two Exacaliburs already :p

Im saving them for the next banner

with the Blue fixes it makes them so much more valuable but i dont want to be swimming in more fangs

I suppose i could pull on the normal banner but im not hurting for any units outside of dupes to speed up TMs

leehom

Amazon tickets - Faris, Alma (heck ya!! been wanting her for awhile), and Locke.

Two new and one dupe.

Had 13 pulls on the tutorial account, used them all to see what I would get for shit and giggles. All crap =/

Muku

Woa congrats sasuke! GAF is getting some Exvius love.

Today my pull was a yellow one. Hope popped out. I will take a third character to run for those gears, yes please. Now have Hope, Sazh, and Fang.

EDarkness

Thanks to us , Amazon users, you all got 3 free tickets.

You are welcome

I don't think everyone got 3 free tickets. I didn't, at least. Maybe only some people got them.

Heh, the game refuses to give me any characters in this banner. I only got Sazh in the last banner and so far I've done 3 pulls in this banner and still haven't gotten anyone from it. I wouldn't be surprised if I go through the whole week without getting another FFXIII character. It's kind of a bummer since I wanted Snow. Maybe the next banner will be kinder to me. Heh, heh.

Kouriozan

I don't think everyone got 3 free tickets. I didn't, at least. Maybe only some people got them.

I download the app for the first time and when I finished updating the game, the 3 tickets where in the box.

How do I get the Amazon app?

I have an Android emulator running

Used this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExv...nder_with_the_app_being_on_amazon_now_you_can
Go to https://smile.amazon.com/underground in the emulator's browser, download/install the amazon app and search/install FFBE in it.
Had to change the country though as it was chinese when I launched the amazon app

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I genuinely don't think it was intentionally malicious. I really think they just didn't think about it. Apparently this was the first mog king event in Japan and they didn't have a lot of the rewards we have. While the rate was trash they weren't exactly looking at trying to get a 30k Trust Moogle like we are. We'll see how it goes in the future but despite all of Gumi's flaws not listening to the community does not seem to be one of them (atm). I'm hopeful the future events won't follow this week 1 week 2 rate system.

Oh yeah, I don't think malicious is the right word. But it is undeniable they suppressed drop rates while not giving the Lightning bonus. It's not hard to figure out what they were thinking.

Between the compensation, Event fixes, and upgrade to Blue crystals

Id say Gumi turned around the dark times super fast

Im legit impressed actually how it flipped for us so far

Seriously! Manipulative greed on the week 1 rollout aside, suddenly things look bright n' rosy in FFBE land.

DrRob -- smart thinking if you already have everything you need / want / don't want on this banner!

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Mine is in Chinese too and I have no idea how to change the country.

nm figured it out

(look for the flag in the drop down menu on the left)

Syntsui

Do you guys have a link to the Amazon apk? The app doesn't let me download it and says I can't do it because the payment is pending. This shit is free wtf.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Do you guys have a link to the Amazon apk? The app doesn't let me download it and says I can't do it because the payment is pending. This shit is free wtf.

i'm trying to do this in memu and it's a minor nightmare. mine tries installing and then borks out and says [not installed.] doesn't say why.

c-murph

Had to uninstall my app and redownload it from amazon.ca. What do I get for my troubles for the 3 free tickets?!

jpApzqq.png

A second Lightning!

Also, the prices of Lapis are cheaper with amazon.ca than on the play store. Double win!

Thanks amazon!

Xion86

To those that have not yet installed Amazon App.

Download it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/get/android/ref=mas_gs_slp_redir?ie=UTF8&campaign=angu

1. Uninstall Google Play version.

2. Install Amazon App.

3. Download FFBE thru Amazon App.

Or use Nox or Memu Emulator, skip step one.

Wait, so what are the advantages of playing EXVIUS on the Amazon app rather than the Google Play one? Sometimes get free tickets and can use Amazon coins for in app purchases?

I currently play on the following:
Android phone using Google Play store (normal play and Arena as I get no crashes)
iOS iPad Air 2 (normal play / Vortex / Events but no Arena due to crashes)
MEmu on laptop using Google Play store (Earth Shrine runs whilst sleeping)

And I'm in the UK by the way if that makes any difference on the Amazon App side of things.

Damn team GAF keeps getting even stronger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom