• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tendo

Anyone have some free space and want to add me? I'm trying to grind out some last phantoma to get the gun before the event ends. I'm 305.331.982 if you want to add me. I am on often and gift every day!

Broseybrose

only 5 people with exdeath friends in my list. Its gonna take me forever to find one.

Please put at least for today exdeath friends. I dont want to delete gaffers i dont even know for only add exdeath friends to my list.

I put mine up.

483MAG / 436MP

I switched a MAG+10% for MP+20% cause that's what you asked for. If you prefer 501MAG and 384MP I can switch it back.

chrono01

Chrono will get the first 5* in Fire Emblem Heroes :p
I will. (Because I'll re-roll for one.)

Actually, won't be the first, since I won't be able to play right away since it's not releasing on iOS at launch and I could never get emulators to work properly on my PC so I'll have to wait. :(

I'm super-excited for it, though. This is exactly what I wanted out of a mobile FE game.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Gumi will drop Orlandu 2nd February to counter the Fire Emblem hype...lawl.

Shouta

Fire Emblem style games don't make for good gacha games unless they really tune it and make sure battles are bite-sized. Phantom of the Kill, an actual Gumi game, is a chore to play because of this and it's the same type of game FE is.

Going with those sprites helps though, lol

Lyrian

Gumi will drop Orlandu 2nd February to counter the Fire Emblem hype...lawl.

Well.... let's see.

New banners release on Fridays.
This coming week is the 2nd week of Akademia.
The following week would be the usual cooldown week for King Mog.

So, the next Mog King event would follow two weeks for now, per normal schedule.

Per the JP update schedule, there are the next two Mog King collabs are....

1) FFZ, Part 2. Unlikely, as we are in FFZ Part 1 right now. Something should at least break up the two collabs on GL...

2) ... which brings us to.... FFT, Part 2. In a word, Orlandu.

So, looking at a calendar, two Fridays after this week's Friday would be.... February 3rd.

HRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMM. Coincidence here, perhaps?

What's the over/under on an "early" launch for that collab on that Wednesday to pre-empt Fire Emblem's release?

popcorn.gif

Lyrian

Adding on, with some additional thoughts:

--- The Ariana event is not an exploration event, which means that the slot during the Mog King cooldown week is still open.

This would suggest:

Week of 1/20 -- Akademia Week 2 / Ariana one-off event Week 1
Week of 1/27 -- Ariana one-off event Week 2 / Final Fantasy 2 Exploration Week 1 (Emperor)
Week of 2/3 -- Final Fantasy 2 Exploration Week 2 / Mog King - Final Fantasy Tactics, Collab 2 Week 1 (Orlandu)

Looks like a choc-full schedule to me.

Whizkid7

Fire Emblem gacha...well, it's been good BE.

Jk jk. But seriously. I will be playing this day 1. February 2nd.

So Feb 2nd is when most of our friends list won't refresh because we'll all be too busy rerolling on the FE gacha right? :p

But yeah seriously in day 1.

Celegus

I've only played the 3DS FE games, so not much nostalgia there and not many of the characters were very memorable to me (Donnel #1 waifu though). Maybe I'll mess with it a little but doubt I really want to commit to another one of these on top of Exvius and Mobius.

Xion86

Never played a Fire Emblem game...wanted to give Awakening a try though. I'll give the mobile game a miss :) just about have time for Exvius!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Well.... let's see.

New banners release on Fridays.
This coming week is the 2nd week of Akademia.
The following week would be the usual cooldown week for King Mog.

So, the next Mog King event would follow two weeks for now, per normal schedule.

Per the JP update schedule, there are the next two Mog King collabs are....

1) FFZ, Part 2. Unlikely, as we are in FFZ Part 1 right now. Something should at least break up the two collabs on GL...

2) ... which brings us to.... FFT, Part 2. In a word, Orlandu.

So, looking at a calendar, two Fridays after this week's Friday would be.... February 3rd.

HRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMM. Coincidence here, perhaps?

What's the over/under on an "early" launch for that collab on that Wednesday to pre-empt Fire Emblem's release?

popcorn.gif
I was just joking ...but man this sounds actually plausible lol.

I have like 6 Tickets from the current event left....so i should be able to get him. Nice.

EDarkness

I haven't decided whether or not I'll download the FE game, but being able to have Robin, Ike, Lucina, and Lyn on a team together is...enticing. We'll see. Went ahead and voted! If I jump in, I hope to see other FFBE regulars there, too.

chrono01

I play 3 including this one lol. I definitely have a problem.
I have:

Love Live! School Idol Festival
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
Bleach Brave Souls
One Piece Treasure Cruise (casually)
Valkyrie Connect
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Blazing

(Soon-to-be)

Fire Emblem Heroes

...Yeah, I might need to cut back on one or two...

Alkez

Never really got into the FE series as I hate handhelds but will give it a go.

I haven't really played the recent ones on 3ds, more of an old school FE player, but I think it's worth a go based on what they showed. The sprites look good at the very least.

Fire Emblem style games don't make for good gacha games unless they really tune it and make sure battles are bite-sized. Phantom of the Kill, an actual Gumi game, is a chore to play because of this and it's the same type of game FE is.

Going with those sprites helps though, lol

Based on the trailer it's looking like it is going to be short bite sized levels. How they will vary difficulty I'm unsure but I'm just looking forward to going on a Fe nostalgia trip haha.

Azuran

Banned
Never really got into the FE series as I hate handhelds but will give it a go.

FE7 and 8 are on the Wii U.
FE9 and 10 were on consoles

No excuses!

I have:

Bleach Brave Souls
Valkyrie Connect

(Soon-to-be)

Fire Emblem Heroes

SIF but no Deresute?

I expected better from you chrono :/

Umibozu

Can anyone answer this? Is the west going to get the secret of mana and dragon quest characters or not?
I just might step away from this game for fire emblem, but the only thing I'm waiting on is if those characters come here or not.

Valentus

Thank you all for your help. It is really awesome when exviusGAF answer the call

Update: i managed yo get todo Europa without a Scratch and full MP

My party So far:

Rain
Cod
Refia
Exdeath
Gaf exdeath
Rosa

The problem is... Europa Beats the crap out of me XD, even with leadership and barthundara

Si i need to make some adjustements... I Will ditch cod for cecil for his lb and Will try again.

We Will not lose to Europa!

chrono01

SIF but no Deresute?

I expected better from you chrono :/
I would if it got an English release. I mean, I could create a Japanese Apple account...

BTW, it's been confirmed that iOS is getting FE Heroes on Feb. 2nd alongside the Android version, so \o/ for us!

Thank you all for your help. It is really awesome when exviusGAF answer the call

My party So far:

Rain
Cod
Refia
Exdeath
Gaf exdeath
Rosa

The problem is... Europa Beats the crap out of me XD, even with leadership and barthundara

Si i need to make some adjustements... I Will ditch cod for cecil for his lb and Will try again.

Dayum.

So F2PLay setup works till Europa?

hmmmmm

Broseybrose

My party So far:

Rain
Cod
Refia
Exdeath
Gaf exdeath
Rosa

I have faith in you! You have not failed us yet!

Can anyone answer this? Is the west going to get the secret of mana and dragon quest characters or not?
I just might step away from this game for fire emblem, but the only thing I'm waiting on is if those characters come here or not.

Chances are not great. I could maybe see the DQ ones come for Dragon Quest Heroes 2 but I still wouldn't count on either of them.

Azuran

Banned
I would if it got an English release. I mean, I could create a Japanese Apple account...

BTW, it's been confirmed that iOS is getting FE Heroes on Feb. 2nd alongside the Android version, so \o/ for us!

\o/

I've been told by many the console ones are awful so I never even bothered.

Who the f told you that?! I would feel so bad for you if that's seriously the reason you never tried a FE game before.

Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn are some of the best games in the series and huge fan favorites.

tuffymon

Answer? Sure, no-one knows... we've never received any announcement on either game.

o/

Who the f told you that?! I would feel so bad for you if that's seriously the reason you never tried a FE game before.

Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn are some of the best games in the series and huge fan favorites.

Lol anyone I have talked to about them I guess? They say to play the handheld ones. I can't stand handhelds especially Nintendo ones so I have ignored them.

This is why I hope the switch is awesome because it should get these handheld games I want to play but I can actually use it as a console

Lyrian

Chances are not great. I could maybe see the DQ ones come for Dragon Quest Heroes 2 but I still wouldn't count on either of them.

Pretty much what Hippo said.

Secret of Mana collab should have happened by now in Global if it was going to occur. If it does occur at this point, all of the unit are going to need Global Exclusive Abilities to be relevant (as enhancements do not exist yet).

Dragon Quest collab is a lot less likely to happen.

The problem, as it usually is, revolves around licensing issues. The issue with Secret of Mana may be that some of the licenses (music, etc.) revolving around releasing in the West may be expired because of the age of the original game. If that is true, then any chances are pretty much cooked for the collab. That said, I **think** SoM was mostly in-house Square, so maybe there's a chance?

I can't see Draqon Quest collab ever escaping the tangle of licensing issues for Global, because of third parties in Japan.

Back in the original post-launch dev video for Global, the producer was optimistic about SoM happening at some point, but much more skeptical about DQ happening in the West.

Whizkid7

I have:

Bleach Brave Souls
Valkyrie Connect

(Soon-to-be)

Fire Emblem Heroes

Damn, Chrono, I thought I was bad with Dokkan Battle, this & Tales of Link. Now FE added on top of that...Good thing I quit Bleach early.

On the bright side, you'll get that shiny 5* finally! ...Just probably in Fire Emblem.

Syntsui

This Fire Emblem Gacha that will release in two weeks, will it JPN only or global? I've only played the first 3DS title and I thought it was fantastic.

chrono01

Damn, Chrono, I thought I was bad with Dokkan Battle, this & Tales of Link. Now FE added on top of that...Good thing I quit Bleach early.

On the bright side, you'll get that shiny 5* finally! ...Just probably in Fire Emblem.
Don't envy my free-time, I have little.

And yes, I will re-roll for that 5* in FF Heroes. I WILL NOT REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKE HERE! (Granted, we didn't have 5* base in FFBE when I was re-rolling, otherwise I would have done so until I managed one. :/)

bryt

Anyone manage to do Europa with no KOs? I brought 5 units Cecil/Noctis/Exdeath/Luneth/Refia and almost every turn someone died lol.

chrono01

Maybe makoto will add me as a friend in FE before he does in BE.
Hey man, I posted my ID a couple of times! You didn't add me. :(

I know what it is. You just don't want my super-amazing, non TM'd (for the most part, though I do have Dual Wield on her), non-5* base Chizuru. I see how it is.

Ken

Hey man, I posted my ID a couple of times! You didn't add me. :(

I know what it is. You just don't want my super-amazing, non TM'd (for the most part, though I do have Dual Wield on her), non-5* base Chizuru. I see how it is.

Yes I did! I can even see the unaccepted friend request right now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom