• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

WTB a good banner next week.

On a side note for the Akademia event... Is it worth it to get Speed Plus things? Or is it only worth it for the Arena? Seems like just Arena for me, but curious if anyone has them and recommends them.

Also, if currency allows, is it worth it to get Ace's two Cut Cards from the Mog King?

KeRaSh

This is so long overdue!

So happy to be using him again.

I still need to level Lid and Nichol to 5*max.

How shit can a maxed 6* unit be to have ATK in the 200s even with an Excalibur equipped? Definitely not benching my 500 MAG Exdeath for such a chump...

Also, I haven't seen a single Doublicorn since Saturday morning and I've been spending all my energy during the day on the event. What the fuck...

Muku

Oh man, talking about story characters.. makes me realize how far behind I am on most of them. I completely forgot about Lid. Instead I'd worked on BLC. x_x I don't have Nichols built up either.... Are they going to consider Elle one as well? Or only ones we're given progressing through the story?

Rixa

With 211 pulls, your chance of getting Orlando is about 65% (assuming 0.5% pull rate)

Global has higher pull rate than in JP when there is only one 5* unit in banner. According pull rates (in Reddit) 5* pull rate has been around 1.5%. *Obivously Iam late in this discussion :D*

Did everyone clear out what they wanted from Akademia's grind?

[x] 30k moogle
[x] all the tickets
[x] wind dagger
[x] gigantuars -- maxed Chizuru to 100, got Luka up to 5* - 61
[x] sacred crystals -- you know Luka takes *15* to wake up to 5*?!)
[x] 6* materia -- not buying backups, but i have enough to wake up Luka to 6*
[ ] remaining star quartz (2,700)
[ ] speed materia (4,800)
[ ] megacites (15,000)
[ ] 70k moogle (70,000)

Still thinking about the speed/dodge materia and whether I want to bother to grind for the megacites. Unless something changes there's no way I'm trying for the 2nd moogle.

Iam not ready. Tho I havent checked how much Currency I have. *Goes to visit King Mog* (QoL upgrade needed -> Lemme see my currency fast from somewhere on screen).

Ok I have 25408 Phantomas and now I have 8 left :p.

[x] 30k moogle
[x] all the tickets -- Used all but 3, so I have 3 tix to burn :D
[x] wind dagger
[x] gigantuars -- Used to get Ace to 100
[ ] sacred crystals -- Not buying got way over 100 SC (145 SC)
[x] 6* materia -- Bought all Calamity Gems, now I have: DC 36 / CW 42 / PH 32 / CG 34 / RB 28 / FW 52
[x] remaining star quartz -- Targeting Man-Eater Materia
[ ] speed materia (4,800) -- Not sure if I buy them or not, got better stuff for Ability slots and I don't bother Arena.
[x] megacites (15,000) -- 16 Violet Megacites left to buy, saving for Odin these
[ ] 70k moogle (70,000) -- Not sure if I go this, time will show.

I dunno what is the next unit I get to 6*. Not in a hurry to get anything from my unit pool.

chrono01

I love the new avatar!

And yes, I don't know if I can handle a new gacha game. At least Record Keeper is super low maintenance, and Brave Exvius is starting to get that way...

By the way, I have tomorrow night already planned: Ariana on repeat, and then I'm going to level her to 100 and get all her exclusive items. Then, I will outfit the best arena team ever
for dance-offs
: Ariana, Gilbert, Ramza, Sarai, Liza.
Haha, thanks man. I figured it was time again for an avatar change, and with the revealing of Fire Emblem Heroes today, how could I not!? Also, it gives me another reason to showcase Tharja.

Also, that team setup sounds amazing. Defeat enemies with the power of your voice!

chrono01

Thats not fast solution and when you have more than 1 items it makes it even slower to scroll and to find (I have 59/70). I mean I don't want scroll solution, I want it to shown somewhere during events.
We need to bring Moogle-san back to our home screen. He'll tell us how much event currency we have!

Andvary

Thats not fast solution and when you have more than 1 items it makes it even slower to scroll and to find (I have 59/70). I mean I don't want scroll solution, I want it to shown somewhere during events.

Sort descending and it shows them on top.

Malakhov

Banned
Hate it when I end up on doublicorn while not paying attention and just pressing the repeat button. I waste my first turn and end up with one or two units dead lol

Rixa

You don't get it. I don't want any sort / scrolling shit :D. I just want it to be shown when I look to some screen without tapping / tuning screen somehow :p.

We need to bring Moogle-san back to our home screen. He'll tell us how much event currency we have!

You mean Grande Burrito-san?

Malakhov

Banned
2nd Sakurafubuki done so Lightning and Gilgamesh will both have it and Sword Mastery. I didnt wan't to farm Holy but exdeath is already at 69.2% so I figured why not, it'll give Refia something to dual cast instead of standing there in the Arena sometimes.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Hmm 13 Stam Ariana event can drop Gigantuars, thats not too bad.

Def. a beginner event though - very easy and you dont need alot of runs to get all her stuff + forging.

KeRaSh

Still faster than going to the Moogle King! :p

Malakhov

Banned
I dont really care about the inventory management. What I would want the most is being able to customize spells and skills for your units. A kind of favorite shortcut.

Scrolling down for crushing blow etc.. all the time is ridiculous.

KeRaSh

Still not sure if I want to spend the energy to get Ariana just so she can rot in my inventory... Has anyone figured out yet how often oyu have to run that shit to get her to 6*? (Like it would make a difference...)
I might just do it for the daily quest...

Rixa

I dont really care about the inventory management. What I would want the most is being able to customize spells and skills for your units. A kind of favorite shortcut.

Scrolling down for crushing blow etc.. all the time is ridiculous.

Well isn't that inventory managing too? I mean you try to manage your units inventory that are spells and abilities. And yeah managing sucks. My ace has shitloads of skills and spells and bottom one is Dual Cast, then I need to get back to Thundaga.

But if I remember right JP has this in works / done?
@Shouta has JPBE fixed unit inventory managing?

Malakhov

Banned
Still not sure if I want to spend the energy to get Ariana just so she can rot in my inventory... Has anyone figured out yet how often oyu have to run that shit to get her to 6*? (Like it would make a difference...)

I will, just because I will hate myself if she becomes a mvp for some event down the line. Even though I could still go the friend unit route...

Well isn't that inventory managing too? I mean you try to manage your units inventory that are spells and abilities. And yeah managing sucks. My ace has shitloads of skills and spells and bottom one is Dual Cast, then I need to get back to Thundaga.

Yeah I guess it is some sort of inventory management to an extent. But for me, it would be the most important part of it.

Rixa

I will, just because I will hate myself if she becomes a mvp for some event down the line. Even though I could still go the friend unit route...

Yeah I guess it is some sort of inventory management to an extent. But for me, it would be the most important part of it.

And then we have shitloads of sorting options. BUT you can't sort Party out. WTF?

kiaaa

My only problem is that I'd have to use my Akademeia gigantuars to get her to 6* and clear that shit out of my inventory. I was planning on leveling Seven. Don't have much use for either, but I do like Seven.

Malakhov

Banned
Thought it was going live tomorrow, oh well.

It's so much...pink.

Edit: that boss looks like something straight out of one of my daughter's monster high movie.

linkent

Since the daily gonna stay for 1 week, it is a good idea to not grind all material in 1 day.
Just do the daily and grind all on the last day.

Rixa

Reddit pointed this: Harp that can be dual wielded, wtf Gumi?

EoFxGFL.png

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Since the daily gonna stay for 1 week, it is a good idea to not grind all material in 1 day.
Just do the daily and grind all on the last day.

Yeah, good idea didnt think of that - 3 runs per day until the last day is enough

Muku

I'm grinding for hair spray...

Daily was my third Zidane, how many dual wields do you really need? 3? 4?

As many as you can get? Always good. And LOL. Grinding for hair spray. ;_;

This is also why I play with sound off (unless FFT). Husband is playing with it on and I'm like "Is this real life?" Seriously though, doesn't feel like FFBE anymore with it playing.

KeRaSh

I really can't bring myself to do this event. No matter from what perspective I look at it. It's simply not worth spending the energy.
I will never user her. I will never level her so the awakening materials would just sit in my inventory and crafting the exclusive equipment also just takes up inventory space...
I'm not going to do it.

/edit: apparently you get 500 Lapis if you awaken Ariana to at least 5* during the event period? Fuck. I'll do that at least...
https://www.facebook.com/notes/fina...munity-event-dangerous-ariana/733421923486357

Muku

I really can't bring myself to do this event. No matter from what perspective I look at it. It's simply not worth spending the energy.
I will never user her. I will never level her so the awakening materials would just sit in my inventory and crafting the exclusive equipment also just takes up inventory space...
I'm not going to do it.

I'd say it'd be worth it for the Lapis... but it's Musical Notes instead. >_< Doing it but not high priority. Just running through each once to say I did it if nothing else in mean time. But other event is top priority until I get everything I want from it.

Also.... daily summon... Kuja. Really game? Kuja is cool and I like FFIX, but you guys seem to hate it so much. Why do you punish me so?

Rixa

I'm not going to do it.

Also you save 20 Lapis if you don't do the event :D.
100 Lapis = 5 Unit slots
Burrito takes 1 unit slot to collect dust = 20 Lapis.

Anyways I will get that unit. So I can say I have her to collect dust, same way as I handle her music. Never heard it and I try to keep it so in the future too.

chrono01

Also you save 20 Lapis if you don't do the event :D.
100 Lapis = 5 Unit slots
Burrito takes 1 unit slot to collect dust = 20 Lapis.

Anyways I will get that unit. So I can say I have her to collect dust, same way as I handle her music. Never heard it and I try to keep it so in the future too.
Someone should record themselves unlocking Ariana, feeding her to Shadow, and then upload it to YouTube.

KeRaSh

Oh, you also get 100 Lapis for beating ELT. Nice. That's definitely worth it if a refresh covers more than the stages combined!

Rixa

OMG LOL.
But would you make Shadow sick?

Rixa, make sure sound is turned off. Her music plays during her event.

Oh yeah, been playing BE 8 months without sounds :p. But yeah I make sure I don't have sounds on in my :p.

Oh, you also get 100 Lapis for beating ELT. Nice. That's definitely worth it if a refresh covers more than the stages combined!

Corridor (8 NRG fight) was last I could do with my TM party :D (and without Friend). Time to switch party.

Muku

Oh yeah, been playing BE 8 months without sounds :p. But yeah I make sure I don't have sounds on in my :p.

I hear that. (Or I don't, bwa haha.) I'm same. But I turned it on during FFT event. Best music. Would turn it on for FF7 too.

fionel

oh boy. Another raid event in JP. Not a big fan of RS3. Hope they will add a new trial boss or zodiac weapons boss by the end of the month. It's been a couple of really dry months in terms of challenging content.

oh boy. Another raid event in JP. Not a big fan of RS3. Hope they will add a new trial boss or zodiac weapons boss by the end of the month. It's been a couple of really dry months in terms of challenging content.

I like raid events. You can gain a decent amount of exp per raid orb and spend your precious nrg on farming TM's. Way better than farming/collecting events. Farming/collecting events do give better rewards, i'll give it that.

linkent

Update on facebook saying we will get 500 lapis for awakening her to 6*

Also a warning not to sell or fuse her before getting the reward (dont feed her to shadow..... Yet....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom