• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

evangd007

I'm trying to remember if the last mog event had the bonus units. I almost want to say we got one where there wasn't since it started but I'm probably remembering wrong. If we've received it for every mog event since it's inception in Global, we can assume it will do it there too.

I was able to dig up a reddit post on the JP run of the event and it did have bonus units, with the BE units awkwardly providing a bonus to the FFT event. I really didn't want to pull on that banner at all too :(.

Shouta

Lawrence from the second FFT event gets you a body piece that has +12 attack on it. Not as good as the Brave Suit but Lawrence is a base 3-star instead of a base 5-star.

Lyrian

How do you defeat the final boss on the 13 energy stage? It resists everything and just silences everyone and I can't deal anywhere near enough damage with friend's Lightning... Am I missing something?

The boss on ELT is immune to everything + breaks, and highly resistant to all elements that are not Ariana's specialties.... which would be lightning and darkness.

So, either go in with non-elemental weapons, dark weapons, or lightning weapons.

It is fairly feasible to clear her on the first turn using a lightning Thundara --> Thundaga elemental chain. If she lives after the first turn, just use abilities to finish her off as silence does not block then. Have someone use an echo herb on your healer if needed.

It's not that I fear I'm running out of time. It's the fact that it's a shitty design and I'm wasting my time and energy to chase one fucking bottle of hair spray to get 500 Lapis...
I've grinded around 150 energy on ELT and I didn't get the last item so I went back to the BGN stage and got it on my first try... -_-;

Yeah, it feels like certain items are more likely to drop at certain difficulties like how the chamber of awakening works. I was needing hairspray as well (go figure) and went to BGN and ADV and got them real quick. Lipstick, OTOH, doesn't seem to drop below ELT (aka Corridor).

Skii

Anyone know where to get Aqua Pearls? I googled it and it seems like it's only from story stuff? Man awakening units in this game is a lot of effort.

The boss on ELT is immune to everything + breaks, and highly resistant to all elements that are not Ariana's specialties.... which would be lightning and darkness.

So, either go in with non-elemental weapons, dark weapons, or lightning weapons.

It is fairly feasible to clear her on the first turn using a lightning Thundara --> Thundaga elemental chain. If she lives after the first turn, just use abilities to finish her off as silence does not block then. Have someone use an echo herb on your healer if needed.

I managed to beat it with Noctis using Thunder flask but it needed like 4-5 to finish it.

Pejo

So I just listened to the FFBE remix of the song. It's honestly not terrible.

But like, am I getting the lyrics right? Is it a song about how she's upset that everybody is moving too slow and she wants somebody to touch it? I'm pretty sure she says "Anybody gonna touch it?" I mean, like, I'm free this Saturday Ariana, just saying.

Valentus are you done with our Exdeaths or do you still need them?

Also, are the drops from the Ariana stages only for her equipment and awakenings? I don't need to stockpile anything once I have her to 6*, right?

Alkez

I'm glad CoD's Comeback doesn't count as a healing move. I feel like I've run into so many status users in the arena this week. Need to hurry up and finish those ribbons.

Also, are the drops from the Ariana stages only for her equipment and awakenings? I don't need to stockpile anything once I have her to 6*, right?

Yup, that's right. Once you get the gear you want and have the mats to awaken her, you're done. Unless you want to run the Main Hall as a Cactuar Dunes replacement.

Lom1lo

puh two events and only 34 energie to use ...

how do I get more of those notes ? I only get avakening materials from the fights

Muku

Thanks for taking time to put your exdeaths as Friends. Its taking me a little longer yo get the trial done, but i Will make It.

We do what we can to help~ You've helped us so much, it's the least we can do!

Trust me when I say I will be one of the last people standing with this game lol. I'll be TM farming till they shut down the servers haha.

LOL so it'll just be us two then. ;) Glad to hear though at least another will stick around.

I think biggest problem in this game recently is the awful banners, lackluster content for most part. No great banners is really killing the mood. You can sit on tickets and Lapis all you want, but it's not fun, unless you are purposely saving with a goal in mind. Mine is Orlandu and it's still not fun. Sometimes it's fun to spend a few tickets here and there. Noctis was last great Banner. Who knows when next one will be.
And even then I was like one of two on here who still didn't get the jerk.

Ariana now 6*, Level 100! With all unique equipment crafted, including dual Microphones! But she needs a Dual Wield.

On a more serious note, I love how the 13 NRG event is a great Dunes alternative.

robotuw

Not sure why everyone is rushing on the Ariana event. She's around for two weeks, and most likely her event will be a daily quest for this week.

After missing 48 hours worth of arena battles over the weekend I managed to claw my way back under 30k today, so I can at least get that king pot.

I'll probably finish the FF0 event grind today as well. I'm considering skipping the cube, gun, and materia. I'll probably ignore both moogles as usual too. I can get 6% on 5 characters for the same NRG it would take me to get the 30k moogle.

Not sure why everyone is rushing on the Ariana event. She's around for two weeks, and most likely her event will be a daily quest for this week.

After missing 48 hours worth of arena battles over the weekend I managed to claw my way back under 30k today, so I can at least get that king pot.

I'll probably finish the FF0 event grind today as well. I'm considering skipping the cube, gun, and materia. I'll probably ignore both moogles as usual too. I can get 6% on 5 characters for the same NRG it would take me to get the 30k moogle.

I actually just "finished" the Ariana event a few minutes ago. I rushed on it because I don't really care too much about it, but I am glad that the "ELT" level Main Hall is basically a Cactuar Dunes replacement for a couple weeks. That will be very useful to save up on some cactuars in between TM farming.

I rushed through it because I want to be done with Akademia and the Ariana event and get back to TM farming, which I haven't done since Akademia started up.

Alkez

Is anyone stilling running the type zero event? Have they increased the doublicorn rate? Seeing as the daily changed I decided to clear up the event now (was going to space the remainder of what I needed over the next week and a half) and I've run into it twice in 5 runs now. Don't know if it's just luck or they did a 13 again.

Muku

Is anyone stilling running the type zero event? Have they increased the doublicorn rate? Seeing as the daily changed I decided to clear up the event now (was going to space the remainder of what I needed over the next week and a half) and I've run into it twice in 5 runs now. Don't know if it's just luck or they did a 13 again.

I'm still running it. I've still got things to get. I've gotten less Double Popcorns than I have, and it was already abysmal in beginning. At same time, with how irritating and shitty fighting it is... I'm not complaining either. There was a lucky run on my alt account that I ran into the Double Popcorn two times in a row. Just rare.

I am pretty sure my stats on my main is awful if I were to look at total runs + Double Popcorns showing up.

500 Lapis if you awaken her. I'm sure some would also like to use her

You get 500 lapis if you awaken her to 5* or 6*

Ahh gotcha, thanks. Makes sense! Guess I will be leveling her to get that lapis haha.

I'm still using the majority of my energy running it (went through each of the arianna events once) and haven't seen any today. I think I saw 3 or so yesterday?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I actually just "finished" the Ariana event a few minutes ago. I rushed on it because I don't really care too much about it, but I am glad that the "ELT" level Main Hall is basically a Cactuar Dunes replacement for a couple weeks. That will be very useful to save up on some cactuars in between TM farming.

I rushed through it because I want to be done with Akademia and the Ariana event and get back to TM farming, which I haven't done since Akademia started up.

exactly my thoughts / place in the game as well.

mstevens

I'll be running it for awhile still. I still need to get all the magicite and some of the 6* mats.

Muku

Are any of the unit only things worth getting if you pulled any? I'm not so tempted on Trey's, but curious about Ace's since my alt has that.

Also wondering if the Speed ones are worth it? Or only for Arena really?

Alkez

Are any of the unit only things worth getting if you pulled any? I'm not so tempted on Trey's, but curious about Ace's since my alt has that.

Also wondering if the Speed ones are worth it? Or only for Arena really?

I think Seven's is pretty good. Personally I'm not a fan of Ace's but I know some people who have it on theirs.

I'm going to pick up one speed plus for Chizuru, simply for the arena. I was stupid and didn't fuse all my Cyan's into one, just fused them into other things. Now I never pull Cyan lol. Chizzy's defence is really low so I'm just going to build her dodging ability (innate + dice + speed plus/evade + quick assault - when that tm is released that is lol).

Muku

I think Seven's is pretty good. Personally I'm not a fan of Ace's but I know some people who have it on theirs.

I'm going to pick up one speed plus for Chizuru, simply for the arena. I was stupid and didn't fuse all my Cyan's into one, just fused them into other things. Now I never pull Cyan lol. Chizzy's defence is really low so I'm just going to build her dodging ability (innate + dice + speed plus/evade + quick assault - when that tm is released that is lol).

I didn't get that lucky for Seven. But to be honest, I'm not pulling hard on this banner. Just on days it's a daily. At least on alt. Only done 2 pulls on my main, and both were Trey. I missed my Seven chance when I went Blue -> Gold -> Rainbow on my alt for Ace. x_x I'll keep it on radar and get if I can. Just got all the tickets on my alt, so saving up for.. whatever is next on my list. It's a smaller list than my main one though.

You know, that's a good idea for Chizuru. Yeah, her defense and HP is kind of low. So building that into her actually seems like a good idea. Maybe I'll look into them on both accounts.

TMs Dawg...need to get back farming. ABF.

CCIE

Banned
I just need a few mats to awaken Ariana to 5*. I also need twenty notes for her dress, so will run the event most of the day - ELT pretty much averages two notes. I'll also get mats to awaken her to 6* but no real hurry - two weeks and dailies to fill the gaps. This weekend I am all about the dunes. Should hopefully be able to get Rain close to max, setup Lasswell for his awakening, and probably begin leveling Mercedes. Ariana has pretty decent magic once you get all her equipment. No idea about 5* and 6* status...

On Monday, I will be hitting TM hard to try and finish Light and Chizu off. Then I can make some decisions on next batch. Think I will farm one of Mercedes axe (pair), and a HP+30% for Chizuru - she is terribly squishy for DPS unit. And another DW of course

Skii

40 minutes grinding exploration quests only to get 2 aqua pearls. Fuck this bullshit. The drop rates are terrible and I still need 10.

I just need a few mats to awaken Ariana to 5*. I also need twenty notes for her dress, so will run the event most of the day - ELT pretty much averages two notes. I'll also get mats to awaken her to 6* but no real hurry - two weeks and dailies to fill the gaps. This weekend I am all about the dunes. Should hopefully be able to get Rain close to max, setup Lasswell for his awakening, and probably begin leveling Mercedes. Ariana has pretty decent magic once you get all her equipment. No idea about 5* and 6* status...

On Monday, I will be hitting TM hard to try and finish Light and Chizu off. Then I can make some decisions on next batch. Think I will farm one of Mercedes axe (pair), and a HP+30% for Chizuru - she is terribly squishy for DPS unit. And another DW of course

You might consider running Ariana's 13 NRG event instead of the Dunes. It's practically equivalent in terms of average NRG/XP ratio, and you'll pick up the mats/notes at the same time. And you get much better rank XP too.

See: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExv...erous_woman_tour_main_hall_is_more_efficient/.

Kouriozan

Should be done with the Ariana event when I wake up, even if I won't use her at least I won't have to swap gears when I need a quick mage.

Pejo

Do any of you guys have a spreadsheet or a way to track down which equipments are craftable/buyable? I keep adding equipment slots, but when you get shit like this event character specific stuff, I feel like they just add it to make you expand inventory. I'd like to clean up all the junk at this point, since most weapons below 50 ATK are pretty useless unless for Edgar chaining.

robotuw

Do any of you guys have a spreadsheet or a way to track down which equipments are craftable/buyable? I keep adding equipment slots, but when you get shit like this event character specific stuff, I feel like they just add it to make you expand inventory. I'd like to clean up all the junk at this point, since most weapons below 50 ATK are pretty useless unless for Edgar chaining.

https://exviuswiki.com/Category:Weapons

Look in the right column if it has a recipe, sell it if it does. Also sell anything with less than half the attack of your best weapon in that category if it doesn't have an element. (those are my rules at least)

Celegus

Not for me, did it all day and nada.

Xion86

Well that's out the way :D

8g5c9S9l.png

bKqVzBVl.png

Back to Akademeia!

Good call, you and I have pretty much the same idea about what to keep. I'm curious, what is your inventory count? (Like 90 out of 105 slots full, etc)

I personally only sell equipment that I can get again if sold. So anything you can buy at a shop or make with a recipe I will sell if it's not useful. If it's event equipment or 1 off equipment from a chest or something I keep it regardless of how useful it is. Collector in me. I am at 150/170 at the moment.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
https://exviuswiki.com/Category:Weapons

Look in the right column if it has a recipe, sell it if it does. Also sell anything with less than half the attack of your best weapon in that category if it doesn't have an element. (those are my rules at least)

this is exactly what i do. if there's a recipe, i can make it in an absolute pinch.

otherwise my goal is eliminating all common equip in my inventory and only having TMs, event equip, etc as long as I have enough to cover a team of "all 5 of one thing". I'm obviously nowhere close.

robotuw

Good call, you and I have pretty much the same idea about what to keep. I'm curious, what is your inventory count? (Like 90 out of 105 slots full, etc)

Good guess, I was at 105/105 until the Ariana event forced me to buy another slot. I've been playing since June, so factor in all the event items that have been around since then. I have most of them still.

Gumi will have to hurry up with the content release or we'll fall to being behind the Japanese version by 8 months (the Reddit AMA said they want it to be 6 months)

Yeah and now they're splitting islands into 3 story updates instead of 2 and making banners last 2 weeks instead of 1. ffs Gumi.

Skii

Finally awakened Refia to 5 star. Terrible grind for those aqua pearls. At least I can buy the 6 star mats.

After I've done Refia, I'll start working on Bartz. Will hopefully have two 6 stars after next week!

LordKasual

Banned
I just maxed my Dark Fina the other day

Ariana's song gives me %60 Magic power

If i roll first turn in the Arena, the other team just straight loses

Kouriozan

Gumi will have to hurry up with the content release or we'll fall to being behind the Japanese version by 8 months (the Reddit AMA said they want it to be 6 months)

Zalasta

I crashed in Arena earlier and now I can't access it at all, the app just shuts down when I try to connect. Reinstalling and restoring didn't help, I also tried to get in using the android app on PC, same thing, seems like a server side issue with my account. Anyone had similar problem before?

In other news, finally pulled Cecil after 195 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom