• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuffymon

I crashed in Arena earlier and now I can't access it at all, the app just shuts down when I try to connect. Reinstalling and restoring didn't help, I also tried to get in using the android app on PC, same thing, seems like a server side issue with my account. Anyone had similar problem before?

In other news, finally pulled Cecil after 195 days.

I've had crashes before where it I couldn't get back in immediately, and switching locations (phone > memu, or vice versa) has always worked. Hope its that simple for you.

lordcyno

I crashed in Arena earlier and now I can't access it at all, the app just shuts down when I try to connect. Reinstalling and restoring didn't help, I also tried to get in using the android app on PC, same thing, seems like a server side issue with my account. Anyone had similar problem before?

I had that happen to me a few weeks ago. Tried reinstalling and playing on other devices with no luck. Eventually it let me back in after half a day.

Pejo

I have the worst hair spray RNG. I have 12 perfume, 9 lipstick, 10 nail polish, 9 face powder, and only 2 hair spray

I get it dude, I can't get a final face powder to save my life.

Where are you guys stealing/getting dragon scales to drop? I still have a bunch of crap from a past event to make HP+15%'s I think, but I still need those scales.

I don't know why but I'm kind of obsessed with the Arena. So let me just confirm. Ifim ranked under 90000 for the month I will receive a trust moogle?!

sammich

People should do arena every chance they get. All the pots you get to further buff your units makes trials etc even easier. I just do my colloseum daily and then everything into Arena. I know it's the same thing over and over but really it's not much different than doing everything else in this game over and over.

Oh god, my first Excalibur is at 99.9%....how many fights is it going to take him to get that one more uppage? haha I think after I knock out some academia runs I'll do some TM farm before letting NRG recharge again just to get that sucker. So close, so close...Soon sweet prince, soon you shall finally have a TM weapon! What an upgrade it will be over Chiji too!

Anyone know where to get Aqua Pearls? I googled it and it seems like it's only from story stuff? Man awakening units in this game is a lot of effort.

I managed to beat it with Noctis using Thunder flask but it needed like 4-5 to finish it.

Do you still need Aqua Pearls? Where have you tried farming them? Earth Shrine is a good place for them. I only know this because that's where I TM farm and they rack up while farming but I also just did the two exploration runs there for the daily and the first run gave me a couple of them and I wasn't even trying to fight, just zip to the boss. I imagine if you fought as much as you can in Earth Shrine you should be able to snag them reasonably quickly. Might be worth it to google though in case there's an amazing spot but ES definitely drops them.

YES
YES
I DID IT
I DID IT

1 HOUR BATTLE

FUCKING EUROPA DOWN

1. Congrats! No one ever doubted you

2. I'm sorry, I thought you already beat it so I didn't change my unit to Ex for you. Can't have my phone at my desk at work so wasn't able to do it specifically when I saw your post asking for it and spaced it.

3. I don't know if people will be willing to do a one hour battle with him ;p Still, you've proven yet again you CAN win without TMs and 5* bases :)

Valentus

Well, heres the video, i hope you enjoy watching it as i was playing it. It was very exciting.

So, a explanation of what i did here:

My party for this trial was:

-Rosa (MP battery)
-Refia (healer, revive, elemental chaining)
-Cecil (limit burst, chainer)
-Rain (Undermine, leadership, chainer)
-Exdeath (main damage)
-Friend Exdeath (main damage)

So the fight was like this:

Round 1: nothing here to see. undermine to belmodar, firaga, and only mantis alive. Rosa cast refresh so rain can recover mp. Then with both exdeaths dualcast firaga-osmose to recover lost MP (that is the key part of success in this trial)

Round 2: Same as Round 1.

Round 3: undermine to Roper, focus with cecil, refresh with rosa, and dualcast firaga. Roper dies and red flan almost dead. Next round i do firaga-osmose combo to red flan and normal attack with other to fill lb. Then double thundaga to kill green flan and yellow flan in danger. Finally combo of thundaga-osmose to always keep exdeaths with full mp.

Round 4: There the real trial starts. Undermine to flamesblade. Cecil Limit Burst, Rosa refresh, and dualcast meteor... refia normal attack to try to chain with meteors to do more chain damage. In any moment both enemies will buff at the same time (that happens in round 8 too), but Rosa has dispelga (thats the other reason i chose her) so i dispeled both and undermine again to flamesbane to kill him in the second round of double meteor. When hell's rider is alone, is easy to kill. I just make sure of keep all full mp thanks to rosa and osmose.

Round 5: Basically the same strategy of round 4 but more easy because Architeuth doesnt have a killer move like previous round.

Round 6: The relax round. Hell Knight can be killed with revive, so i make sure to fill mp and lb the most i can

Round 7: This one is though. Antilion can be undemined but Chimera dont. So i tried to kill antillion first. I casted barfira with rosa because Chimera uses fira. Again with a good planning, i didnt have even mp problems here.

Round 8: The hardest one here. Wandering one is the only one that can be undermined. Both enemies has big resistance and was a long fight. Dispelga again make rosa shine.

Europa Fight: The final round. The searchers can be undermined, so i do it to kill them fast. Rosa casted Barthundara so that and ramuh esper on both exdeaths make them invulnerable to Europa's thunder attacks. The fight was long, and my friend exdeath died so many times (and rain died 2 times... Rosa only died 1 time lmao) and i attacked with dualcasted thundaga and thundara with refia (i equipped her a thunder rod) for more damage.

Was an intense fight, but again, if you going to do it F2P, the whole party must be f2p, not "no tm!!!!, no base 5star!!!!!..... but a friend noctis roided as fuck!!! :D"

Sorry for no sound.

Please... can you gaf share my video with other players please? so.... i can have more views? :D

Thank you all for your help with your exdeaths. I couldnt do my research on this trial if it wasnt for you, thank you exvius-gaf!

Mine just started to do this as well today. Tried to login Memu and uninstall and same thing. Good fucking times Gumi.

Well, heres the video, i hope you enjoy watching it as i was playing it. It was very exciting.

So, a explanation of what i did here:

My party for this trial was:

-Rosa (MP battery)
-Refia (healer, revive, elemental chaining)
-Cecil (limit burst, chainer)
-Rain (Undermine, leadership, chainer)
-Exdeath (main damage)
-Friend Exdeath (main damage)

So the fight was like this:

Round 1: nothing here to see. undermine to belmodar, firaga, and only mantis alive. Rosa cast refresh so rain can recover mp. Then with both exdeaths dualcast firaga-osmose to recover lost MP (that is the key part of success in this trial)

Round 2: Same as Round 1.

Round 3: undermine to Roper, focus with cecil, refresh with rosa, and dualcast firaga. Roper dies and red flan almost dead. Next round i do firaga-osmose combo to red flan and normal attack with other to fill lb. Then double thundaga to kill green flan and yellow flan in danger. Finally combo of thundaga-osmose to always keep exdeaths with full mp.

Round 4: There the real trial starts. Undermine to flamesblade. Cecil Limit Burst, Rosa refresh, and dualcast meteor... refia normal attack to try to chain with meteors to do more chain damage. In any moment both enemies will buff at the same time (that happens in round 8 too), but Rosa has dispelga (thats the other reason i chose her) so i dispeled both and undermine again to flamesbane to kill him in the second round of double meteor. When hell's rider is alone, is easy to kill. I just make sure of keep all full mp thanks to rosa and osmose.

Round 5: Basically the same strategy of round 4 but more easy because Architeuth doesnt have a killer move like previous round.

Round 6: The relax round. Hell Knight can be killed with revive, so i make sure to fill mp and lb the most i can

Round 7: This one is though. Antilion can be undemined but Chimera dont. So i tried to kill antillion first. I casted barfira with rosa because Chimera uses fira. Again with a good planning, i didnt have even mp problems here.

Round 8: The hardest one here. Wandering one is the only one that can be undermined. Both enemies has big resistance and was a long fight. Dispelga again make rosa shine.

Europa Fight: The final round. The searchers can be undermined, so i do it to kill them fast. Rosa casted Barthundara so that and ramuh esper on both exdeaths make them invulnerable to Europa's thunder attacks. The fight was long, and my friend exdeath died so many times (and rain died 2 times... Rosa only died 1 time lmao) and i attacked with dualcasted thundaga and thundara with refia (i equipped her a thunder rod) for more damage.

Was an intense fight, but again, if you going to do it F2P, the whole party must be f2p, not "no tm!!!!, no base 5star!!!!!..... but a friend noctis roided as fuck!!! :D"

Sorry for no sound.

Please... can you gaf share my video with other players please? so.... i can have more views? :D

Thank you all for your help with your exdeaths. I couldnt do my research on this trial if it wasnt for you, thank you exvius-gaf!

Impressive vid, damn! I subbed to your channel too.

Gilgamesh Trial shall be a fun time for you. Congrats.

Yes. You can confirm it yourself by checking in out at the Arena menu.

One 10% moogle, yes.

Thanks for confirming. I only asked because I wasn't sure if there was any discrepancy between the weekly standings and the monthly ones. I figured it out and as it turns out, I'm not quite there yet but I'm hoping I can get there by the end of the month!

NomarTyme

Impressive vid, damn! I subbed to your channel too.

Thanks for confirming. I only asked because I wasn't sure if there was any discrepancy between the weekly standings and the monthly ones. I figured it out and as it turns out, I'm not quite there yet but I'm hoping I can get there by the end of the month!

Shouldn't be that hard, thankfully. I find that playing over 10 times a day keeps well within 90K rank. Although this month is tough due to the prize being Attack pots which is the prize pot that most people want.

Shouldn't be that hard, thankfully. I find that playing over 10 times a day keeps well within 90K rank. Although this month is tough due to the prize being Attack pots which is the prize pot that most people want.

Yea I have a feeling my 28 win-streak will end soon as I barely scraped by in my last match. Got lucky with the spinner...

Lyrian

/grumble

/shout WTB Perfume, 2p per, WC Tunnel. PST.

Seriously. 86 pastel colored bombs slayed. Number of Perfumes acquired: 2. But hey, I have 23 lipsticks and nail polish already. Stupid RNG.

Trial took a while and I had to play with some
caution but it was really fun. Beat it on my first attempt.

Chiziru, Ex-Death, CoD, Refia and Cecil w/ 800+ ATK Noctis friend.

Muku

I have the worst hair spray RNG. I have 12 perfume, 9 lipstick, 10 nail polish, 9 face powder, and only 2 hair spray

I need one more face powder :/...

LOL yous guys. If I didn't know we were in BE thread, I'd be asking what game you were playing to be farming for that, haha.

Well, without really trying, I've gotten Trey to 5*. Just leveling him up in my ELT Akademia runs. Figured once he hit 3* cap no reason not to up him. Then a few moments ago, without realizing he was so close to 4* cap, capped again. Guess if nothing else I'll have him built up if I ever need him.

YES
YES
I DID IT
I DID IT

1 HOUR BATTLE

FUCKING EUROPA DOWN

Holy shiiiit. 1 hour? FFS. But congratulations!!!!!

Celegus

Ah, forgot the new trial came out too! Looks really fun but haven't tried it yet. Still stuck in Akademia land... over 100 runs and only one corn monster.

Managing decently in the Arena with my Dance Party team. Liza tosses a Faith to Ariana, Gilbert and Sarai sleep/blind, Ramza Dualcasts Ultima, and Ariana casts Bioga.

Ramza really needs Letters and Arms and Ring of the Lucii.

I'd be doing much better if I actually leveled Liza for Alluring Air (confuse) ... but Sarai's got nothing down the pipe; neither does my 5* Troll Gilbert. Maybe I could slap Liza's Lullaby TM on Gilbert so I can increase my sleep chances.

Lyrian

Damn my Everquest memories just flooded...../triggered

EQ =]

Also grats Valentus, not my ExDeath though =*( hehe

People remember? Wow, I don't quite feel so old now that could recall the syntax for an EQ1 zone-wide shout command.

From the video, I don't think it was a GAF Exdeath. It least it wasn't a GAFer's name that I recognized. Still cool that he finally pulled it off.

Managing decently in the Arena with my Dance Party team. Liza tosses a Faith to Ariana, Gilbert and Sarai sleep/blind, Ramza Dualcasts Ultima, and Ariana casts Bioga.

Ramza really needs Letters and Arms and Ring of the Lucii.

I'd be doing much better if I actually leveled Liza for Alluring Air (confuse) ... but Sarai's got nothing down the pipe; neither does my 5* Troll Gilbert. Maybe I could slap Liza's Lullaby TM on Gilbert so I can increase my sleep chances.

I'm finding it borderline hilarious that Ariana gets a set of gear that is not quite TM-tier, but considerably better than standard event gear for mages. Also, is allowed to equip Ultima/Meteor as well is a chuckle. Otherwise, she is a weird somewhat serviceable, Rydia without the summoning potential and a lesser Ramza rolled into one.

Ariana would be melting (some limited subset of arena) faces if I could equip items by parties. I don't want to remove Dualcast from Refia or Genji Glove from Noctis, otherwise Ariana would be dual-wielding microphones like the star she's meant to be while chucking two Biogas a round.

Oh, one more Galuf and I get Comet!

People remember? Wow, I don't quite feel so old now that could recall the syntax for an EQ1 zone-wide shout command.

Will always remember my first love! I can still map out zones in my head. Shit I can still remember the way and kill order for Jboots in Najena or the path to Phinny. It's been 15ish years but it's all still there.

Muku

I actually embraced. I told my co-workers about this and they all laughed.

Bwa hahaha!

Okay, damn Valentus. Watched it from start to finish. You have the patience of a freaking Saint. And I know that is only one of god knows how many runs you did to perfect that run. Major props on it!

Edit: Also, made a comment on it. Because that one jackass had to thumbs down it. Apparently they were not entertained...

Lyrian

Will always remember my first love! I can still map out zones in my head. Shit I can still remember the way and kill order for Jboots in Najena or the path to Phinny. It's been 15ish years but it's all still there.

Kedge Keep? The broken as hell zone no one knew about for ages? One of my absolute favorite places back in the day, lack of z-axis pathing and all. Couldn't get a soul to go there, ever. Same for Mistmoore.

I could still probably remember the path to get to Nagafen and Vox if I really tried.

Fear/Hate breaks? /shudder

You could do some crazy stuff in EQ1 that isn't considered acceptable anymore these days. Enchanters had all the fun and broke all the rules. I did some crazy things in my time, but my partner in crime (should her account ever actually get approved on GAF) did some deliciously "evil" things I would never have considered on my enchanter with her enchantress.

The grinds in FFBE? Yawn. Whatever. Child's play compared to the grinds required in EQ1 (and there was no such thing as macroing back then). Doesn't phase me in the slightest; I'm quite hardened to grinding anymore because of EQ1. Although, I do feel bad for the new generation who are not used to these grinds.

Sadly, those days will never be duplicated. Times have changed and devs nowadays would get crucified for designing a game as hardcore as EQ1 (just look at what happened to EQ2 when the game significantly softened to appeal to the WoW audience; the game never recovered afterwards).

Malakhov

Banned
/shout WTB Perfume, 2p per, WC Tunnel. PST.

God, I miss the old EQ days. Best mmorp there ever was. Nothing felt as magical for me than EQ's first year. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

The fear of dying while exploring, the world was huge and mysterious. Argh, why did you guys bring EQ up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom