• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCIE

Banned
Been a good day... too bad on the troll crystal for Sabin, but I finished the Bustier and passed 60% for my all my queued Lightning TM's - just another two to three weeks before 700 ATK Lightning. The Bustier has made ALL the difference in the world when in the Arena, since everyone has her now. Added Snow to the TM train, and Ludmille. Tomorrow, I will get the TM moogle from the event, spend them all, and add DC to Refia. Then put the Cowl in the queue for Lightning as well...

Then I will begin on MAG+30%, and mage improvements. I still don't have a second DPS worth a crap to work towards that isn't magic based, so I will adapt.

I want the Amazon tickets, but intend to hoard them...

Oh, and Rain is maxed for his awakening, Bartz maxed, and Snow and ExDeath are REALLY close... Cactuar saving the rest of the weekend.

bonkeng

Wait, so what are the advantages of playing EXVIUS on the Amazon app rather than the Google Play one? Sometimes get free tickets and can use Amazon coins for in app purchases?

I currently play on the following:
Android phone using Google Play store (normal play and Arena as I get no crashes)
iOS iPad Air 2 (normal play / Vortex / Events but no Arena due to crashes)
MEmu on laptop using Google Play store (Earth Shrine runs whilst sleeping)

And I'm in the UK by the way if that makes any difference on the Amazon App side of things.

Damn team GAF keeps getting even stronger!

Yep, free tickets exclusive to Amazon App.

Currently Amazon has the cheapest price of all 3 platforms.

So it's a good idea to have all 3 platform accessible to you. We never know, next time it's iOS turn to mess up, and tickets will be iOS exclusive.

If I were you, change your Memu to Amazon, since you're only TM farming anyway.

Syntsui

YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME.

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE?

HOLY SHIT

OSGggvP.jpg

Iceman829

Fuck Lightning I'm done with her. I've considered doing an 11 pull, but after her first banner and everything I spent on that and between the dailies and tickets I've used the last few days I know it will nothing but disappointment. I'll worry about better banners. I really just wanted her because of her elemental attack range.

CCIE

Banned
I will NOT be drawn in... hoarding tickets. Yes, hoarding them for another banner. Congrats. I STILL only have one decent physical DPS unit.

Syntsui

Holy shit guys, I literally used one of the tickets and she came. I won't even need to use a ticket anymore. I don't even know what to say.

Syntsui

BRB betting on the lottery, I'm gonna be a millionaire soon it seems.

I was doing dailies with the hope of pulling her, but I won't even need to waste lapis anymore. This is the best day I'm having with this game since I began playing.

Rixa

Erm.....thank you Amazon users....this is just madness. Got the 3 tickets.

First Pull - Locke (new, awesome)
2nd Pull - Leo (dupe, but well better than Shadow),

...so 3rd Pull.....Rainbow:

WHAT THE HELL !!

I pulled Gilga yesterday... honestly i used up all my luck for the next year. Shit tbh. this makes me kinda feel bad for the people who did multiple 11-pulls and didnt get her.

Either way Best of Luck on your future pulls. Everything is possible... went from 0 base 5* to having 2 in just a day and less than 5 tickets.

Thanks bro - i hope you get lucky soon as well - if not now at least when we get Orlandu or the next OP 5* units.
Huge grats :D

CCIE

Banned
Grats to the new Lightning owners... it is hard in the Arena when all my competition has multiple Lightnings, Gilgamesh, and Luneth's. I haven't seen a single rainbow crystal on my account since the initial Lightning roll...

But I have enough to work through the content, especially with the help of everyone on this board.

I just remembered that my GPD XD can install games from Amazon, so I got that going for the three tickets.

#1 ... blue Xiao (new to me)
#2 .... blue Vaan (also new to me)
#3 .... blue.... no wait! Gold!

Crap. Freya.

Still, 2 new units isn't shabby. I was actually hoping for Fang or Hope to make my event farming team 5/5 banner, but I'll take it.

I just remembered that my GPD XD can install games from Amazon, so I got that going for the three tickets.

#1 ... blue Xiao (new to me)
#2 .... blue Vaan (also new to me)
#3 .... blue.... no wait! Gold!

Crap. Freya.

Still, 2 new units isn't shabby. I was actually hoping for Fang or Hope to make my event farming team 5/5 banner, but I'll take it.

All 3 were rare pulls

Man these are good times

Menchi

I've not had such great luck with my compensation+1 Daily tickets...

Daily pull - Shantotto (5th, so will make TM farming easier at least. She needs 6*)
1st Ticket - Garland (New!)
2nd Ticket - Bartz (2nd)
3rd Ticket - Panello (5th?)
4th Ticket - Fang (2nd, more bonus at least!)
5th Ticket - Fang (Again...)
6th Ticket - Fang (Seriously...4 Hopes would have been better...)

So, not a stellar set of pulls, but ehh bonus and one new. Is Equip Spear going to be worth bothering with ever?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Decided to use one ticket and got a Miyuki SWAAAAANNNNN~

This was my 3* I wanted

After the next round of TMs are done.
I've maxed out my Luneth's ATK with pots,
He'll have Black Cowl, Enhancer, Sakafu, Blade Mastery, Gloves, Hero's ring, 30% ATK, and 2 10% ATK, bringing him up to 770 ATK+.

Completely non-elemental and basically immune to all important status effects

Buttz, I'll equip with the Dark Helm, Black Belt Gi, Fist, Belt, etc. And he'll be itching towards 600ATK.

^_^

Making of list of units I could use(Not including Base 5)
-Agrias
-Firion

Both for their eventual 6*.

TM wise
-A second Zidaine
-A Second Hayate
-2x Gaff
-A second Miyuki
-A second ChizzyChan

Hopefully now I'll finally quit pulling and just save!

tuffymon

Thanks for the information on free tickets.

Xiao (new)
Fang (new)
Hope (new)

Free is free, but just the Xiao alone makes me happy~

There are way too many Lightning pulls here, myself included, Gumi must have done something or ExviusGAF collectively sold its soul to the devil.

Muku

WTB Lightning for alt acc. :( Daily pull there was another Bartz. Did a ticket pull and got Firion! Kinda happy about Firion since I don't even have him on my main.

How does he rank at 6*? Saving up for Cactaur right now and wondering who should be receiver of those delicious things. Assuming I don't get something better later this week.

Zalasta

I've always wondered about this. Are messages older than 30 days automatically deleted even if you haven't claimed the contents?

Flambe

3 free tickets at the cost of my FRep TM macro I finally got working.

Not sure if it was worth it, and hoarding tickets anyway so no gratification there lol

Whales

Banned
Daily pull- Agrias!

Oh shit! I can finally replace Ingus! And her TM is good! YAY!

God damn exvius gaf, stop being so lucky. Yall make me want to use my tickets now...

evangd007

Hey guys, I'm new here, just installed the game last month. I have 20 tickets and 15000 lapis, and seeing all you pull Lightning makes me want to do a 10+1.

Menchi

I'm hoping my first 5* base comes around when Thunder God appears! I've only ever had one rainbow crystal which was on the Gilgamesh banner, which ended up being a 2nd Zidane so not a troll, but more future use than current help

Xion86

Yep, free tickets exclusive to Amazon App.

Currently Amazon has the cheapest price of all 3 platforms.

So it's a good idea to have all 3 platform accessible to you. We never know, next time it's iOS turn to mess up, and tickets will be iOS exclusive.

If I were you, change your Memu to Amazon, since you're only TM farming anyway.

Great, cheers for the advice, I'll stick to what I have on my phone and iPad but grab the Amazon app for MEmu.

Whales

Banned
Daily - Agrias
1st ticket - Arc
2nd - Garnet
3rd - Gaffgarion. FINALLY A BRACER TM

These crystal changes are amazing. They changed somethiung FOR SURE. You can realize it with the fact that Gold crystals actually give out good units now, not fucking maria or anzelm garbage 99% of the time

Xion86

Holy shit guys, I literally used one of the tickets and she came. I won't even need to use a ticket anymore. I don't even know what to say.

No words. But just really happy for you! :D love seeing people's reactions to pulls like these. Thats just crazy. Think I got Lightning on my 3rd or 4th 11 pull, can't remember now. Couldn't believe it.

And and welcome evangd! Go for it.

Hey guys, I'm new here, just installed the game last month. I have 20 tickets and 15000 lapis, and seeing all you pull Lightning makes me want to do a 10+1.

Save for next banner or pull on the normal banner

Unless you want to be flooded with Fangs

Good time to be pulling with the upgrade to Blue Crystals though

You are basically guaranteed to get SOMETHING good now

Muku

GAWD gaiz stop being so lucky. At work and a bit bored but my alt account is on this phone. Y'all be making me want to use moar tickets

Best time to pull right now almost

I wouldnt pull on teh banner unless you really want to moonshot for lightning

Blue crystal are legit amazing right now though

tuffymon

Ouch that Memu crash just then hurt ; ; I crashed on metal gigan... so I loaded up my phone because I'm about to leave... it loaded me into a different version of the run (wave 3 odd), but got even crazier from there... My normal party's sprites were there, but the moves were from another instance of a group. Ie My level 9 hope had ALL of charlottes moves, and my Lightning assistance actually had Gilgas... D: Metal gigan come back, I just want to plaaaay T.T

Menchi

Hmmm, not sure whether running ELT with two Fangs & one Lightning is better than running PRO with 4 Fangs? Seems I'm getting 750'ish on Pro vs 680 on ELT, but I imagine the Gigantaur are more common on ELT so maybe it still works out better?

EDarkness

Hmmm, not sure whether running ELT with two Fangs & one Lightning is better than running PRO with 4 Fangs? Seems I'm getting 750'ish on Pro vs 680 on ELT, but I imagine the Gigantaur are more common on ELT so maybe it still works out better?

I've never gotten a Gigantaur on ELT. I've gotten a few on PRO, though. My guess is that the rate is better on PRO. Of course, it could just be my luck, but I think PRO is probably the way to go since it's cheaper (10 energy) and easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom