• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
X7MiXX8.jpg

I just started playing. I guess that was easy but kind of a grind to max her out. Now I need to work on her gear

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Alright, I'll try to play more :)

My units are:
- Tilith 43
- Exdeath 40
- Gaffgarion 34
- White witch Fina or something (I don't really know her name in english) 44
- Luneth 29

I also have a bunch of 4 stars units (Clyne, Artemios, Tellah, Grenat, Vanille, Ingus, Luluka).

I try to spend my lapis on the 250 summon and expand of units/materials

Your main priority should be Luneth - get him to max level so he can Dual Wield this will be a big boost to you damage output. If thats your squad you probably also wanna work on Rain, his 6* version is quite good with All Party Buff and Full Break.

I just started playing. I guess that was easy but kind of a grind to max her out. Now I need to work on her gear

Hah...nice.
She will be helpful if you just started - but make sure you also level some other essential units this weekend and during the Maze event next week. Leveling up units isnt always that easy/fast.

Your main priority should be Luneth - get him to max level so he can Dual Wield this will be a big boost to you damage output. If thats your squad you probably also wanna work on Rain, his 6* version is quite good with All Party Buff and Full Break.

Alright, thanks for the tips, i'll do that.

H3xum

Been traveling so not to up on things. Can I just sell grande and her silly items clogging up my materials or is there something redeeming about her

Valentus

Alright, I'll try to play more :)

My units are:
- Tilith 43
- Exdeath 40
- Gaffgarion 34
- White witch Fina or something (I don't really know her name in english) 44
- Luneth 29

I also have a bunch of 4 stars units (Clyne, Artemios, Tellah, Grenat, Vanille, Ingus, Luluka).

I try to spend my lapis on the 250 summon and expand of units/materials

Luneth
Exdeath
RAIN
Luka
Tellah

You have there a very Solíd team. You should only do dailies. Dont spend lapis now with that setup

Still running last week's event and was curious to see how many diblicorns I killed.

14 compared to killing the boss 157 times. That's atrocious. It takes sooooooooo long to get everything. I HATE that they require you to pull bonus units at this point. So shitty

evangd007

Still running last week's event and was curious to see how many diblicorns I killed.

14 compared to killing the boss 157 times. That's atrocious. It takes sooooooooo long to get everything. I HATE that they require you to pull bonus units at this point. So shitty

If your 14/157 is atrocious, then what adjective would you use for my 2/144?

Lyrian

Been traveling so not to up on things. Can I just sell grande and her silly items clogging up my materials or is there something redeeming about her

Awaken her to 5* and you'll get 500 lapis (have to keep her through the end of the event)

Small addendum: You need to keep her until you receive the email with the 500 lapis at some point after the event ends. It is highly unlikely that there is some automatic check system in place that looks to see you have a 5* Ariana the moment the event ends.

Lyrian

14/157 = 8.91% appearance rate.

That's 48.6% more common than average for the event. That's umm.... exceptionally good?

With 157 runs, and 14 double popcorns, unless you gunning for the 70k moogle and you are only running one bonus unit, how do you not have everything of value at this point?

I'm at 10/123 and I've got 90+% of everything of reasonable value (ignoring the 70k moogle).

Valentus

So the romancing saga units has the lightbulb mechanic like the original Game?

My god thats amazing!!

I Will even pay money un my jp account if theres a saga Frontier collab

tuffymon

I tried it out, and confirmed that Grande can dual wield two different weapon types... alright... with that what's the nastiest Mag build that can be made? (her Tm / DF Tm)

Dandte

I tried it out, and confirmed that Grande can dual wield two different weapon types... alright... with that what's the nastiest Mag build that can be made? (her Tm / DF Tm)

Once i finished my mage tms i could build this Ariana while keeping her microphone
  • Total Stats: HP: 3268 MP: 352 ATK: 227 DEF: 213 MAG: 735 SPR: 26
  • Right Hand: Microphone +14ATK+58MAG+15SPR+100%Silence
  • Left Hand: Omnirod +20ATK+91MAG
  • Head: Creepy Mask +15MP+15DEF+30MAG
  • Body: Lordly Robe +45DEF+35MAG+35SPR
  • Accessory 1: Earrings +3DEF+20%MAG
  • Accessory 2: Earth Ring +2DEF+5%Earth
  • Ability 1: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
  • Ability 2: Dark Bond +30%MAGwithRod/+20%MAGwithRobe
  • Ability 3: Symphonic Flair +40%ATK/MAG with Harp
  • Ability 4: MAG +30% +30% MAG
  • Esper: Ramuh HP:2800 MP:6200 ATK:1600 DEF:1100 MAG:5900 SPR:4500
This would be my Dark Fina build equipped on Arianna
  • Total Stats: HP: 3268 MP: 352 ATK: 183 DEF: 214 MAG: 786 SPR: 246
  • Right Hand: Omnirod +20ATK+91MAG
  • Accessory 2: Earrings +3DEF+20%MAG
  • Ability 2: MAG +30% +30% MAG
  • Ability 3: MAG +30% +30% MAG
  • Ability 4: Dark Bond +30%MAGwithRod/+20%MAGwithRobe
This would be my dark Fina whis her normal build
Total Stats: HP: 3890 MP: 408 ATK: 197 DEF: 223 MAG: 821 SPR: 234

And this would be a dolphin build i guess

• Total Stats: HP: 3268 MP: 352 ATK: 221 DEF: 208 MAG: 823 SPR: 345
  • Right Hand: Omnirod +20ATK+91MAG
  • Accessory 1: Magistral Crest +30%MAG+30%SPR
  • Accessory 2: Magistral Crest +30%MAG+30%SPR
  • Ability 2: MAG +30% +30% MAG
  • Ability 3: Power of Creation +30% ATK +30% MAG
  • Ability 4: Dark Bond +30%MAGwithRod/+20%MAGwithRobe

Also Tuffy, i miss you Gilgamesh :(
Also congrats to valentus. Sadly i was on vacation, not only that i missed 5 days of event farming, i also wasn't able to put up my exdeath. But i can recommend madrid as a short vacation trip. The royal armory is quite impressive.

Alkez

So GAF, it's officially the 21st of January here in England, which means...It's my birthday!! Today I turn 26, and as I sit here thinking about how this last year has gone I can't deny the role this game, and more importantly this thread has had on my happiness over the last year. I really feel like we have a community here and I'm just grateful to be a part of it. Even though I don't have the strongest units and I'm not the most knowledgeable about the game I feel accepted, and for me, who doesn't get that feeling a lot irl, that's not something I can put a price on. So thank you ExviusGAF, for everything.

Anyways enough emotional stuff. Decided to do a daily as a bday present from Gumi lol.

PJQf0T6l.png

My first, yay! Thought I would never get one of her and I really wanted one. Guess Gumi does love me after all lol :D

Dandte

So GAF, it's officially the 21st of January here in England, which means...It's my birthday!! Today I turn 26, and as I sit here thinking about how this last year has gone I can't deny the role this game, and more importantly this thread has had on my happiness over the last year. I really feel like we have a community here and I'm just grateful to be a part of it. Even though I don't have the strongest units and I'm not the most knowledgeable about the game I feel accepted, and for me, who doesn't get that feeling a lot irl, that's not something I can put a price on. So thank you ExviusGAF, for everything.

Anyways enough emotional stuff. Decided to do a daily as a bday present from Gumi lol.

PJQf0T6l.png

My first, yay! Thought I would never get one of her and I really wanted one. Guess Gumi does love me after all lol :D

Happy Birthday Alkez! And crongrats on that Garnet...still waiting for mine. ExviusGaf is truly an amazing place.

Dinjoralo

Well, I decided to go and download this and Mobius to play on my phone during the college semester. Not sure why! Either way, my username in Exvius is Dinjo, thanks to a stupid character limit.

Lyrian

Happy birthday and grats on pulling the current best summoner in the game. Now, only if they would hurry up and finish creating blue magic and Quina so that Garnet can get the 6* she deserves, everything will be in order.

Someday, I'll be brave enough to jump on the GAF Discord. Someday.

Oh... funny how nobody mentioned that in any of their "Ariana can equip two mics!" posts :/

Everyone (Reddit in general more so than GAF) was freaking out that her microphone is the first one-handed harp (they aren't supposed to exist) and could be dual wielded, raising the theory of shenanigans.

But, yeah, she doesn't get innate dual wield at 6* to exploit this, as she is a "free" unit.

Broseybrose

Happy birthday and grats on pulling the current best summoner in the game. Now, only if they would hurry up and finish creating blue magic and Quina so that Garnet can get the 6* she deserves, everything will be in order.

Someday, I'll be brave enough to jump on the GAF Discord. Someday.

Everyone (Reddit in general more so than GAF) was freaking out that her microphone is the first one-handed harp (they aren't supposed to exist) and could be dual wielded, raising the theory of shenanigans.

But, yeah, she doesn't get innate dual wield at 6* to exploit this, as she is a "free" unit.
Ah I understand the fuss now. Thanks for explaining!

NomarTyme

Been using Ariana 's Prechorus ability a lot. All the material I put on her is HP only. I use Exdeaths in the Arena so pretty much with her Prechorus ability I can get Exdeath Limit burst to max by the second round.

Also Happy B-Day Akez! same birthday month brother!

Also Reddit's new banner... jesus christ.

tuffymon

Once i finished my mage tms i could build this Ariana while keeping her microphone
  • Total Stats: HP: 3268 MP: 352 ATK: 227 DEF: 213 MAG: 735 SPR: 26
  • Right Hand: Microphone +14ATK+58MAG+15SPR+100%Silence
    [*]Accessory 2: Earth Ring +2DEF+5%Earth
    [*]Ability 1: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
  • Ability 2: Dark Bond +30%MAGwithRod/+20%MAGwithRobe
  • Ability 3: Symphonic Flair +40%ATK/MAG with Harp
  • Ability 4: MAG +30% +30% MAG
This would be my Dark Fina build equipped on Arianna

Also Tuffy, i miss you Gilgamesh :(
Also congrats to valentus. Sadly i was on vacation, not only that i missed 5 days of event farming, i also wasn't able to put up my exdeath. But i can recommend madrid as a short vacation trip. The royal armory is quite impressive.

Thanks on doing this, this gives a pretty rough estimate on what her numbers are, although accessory 2 was a whoopsie~, ideally I guess that could be swapped to a genji glove, and another 30% materia would be the highest?

Uh oh, is my Noctis not showing? D: or is Gilga himself just missed?

Happy Birthday Alkez

And I think I missed it, but Val awesome vid, I was the first thumbs up on it~

Yeah only having a friend unit be from the banner just doesn't get you enough points, at least if you get the 30k moogle. Going to have to make some decisions but I'll probably wait until the event is over to make my other purchase decisions. I'd like to at least get the tickets, cheap calamity gems and maybe writs plus megacites but we shall see.

These bonus events really suck right now but just remember that eventually they will be for FF games there are already a number of units out for and then it won't be bad. It just sucks when the current banner is the only instance of these units but they are running out of FF games where there's still no units from so not much longer until this situation improves.

PJQf0T6l.png

Happy Birthday!!! Congrats on Garnet, she's awesome for those story missions where you need to make sure you evoke a summon. I look forward to seeing what they do with here when she gets her 6* one day.

chrono01

PJQf0T6l.png

Happy Birthday! And congrats on the Garnet. :)

Happy birthday, brother.

And ... I also pulled a Daily Garnet today. Serve your true queen.

Her TM is also really good! I kind of want to run a Refia with Force Shield, Ring of the Lucii, Minerva Bustier, and Melodies of Life...

bonkeng

Thanks. I will try to find one asap.
Them cheap ones on eBay is a no go?

Cheap ones are not worth it. Will deteriorate quite fast. You should only consider them if you absolutely can't find s genuine one.

Edit: Do a daily summon... Locke. Ummm, realistically, how many of the Rising Sun do I need? Because that is my 4th Locke. >_>

1 is enough. 2 if you really need them.

PJQf0T6l.png

Happy birthday dude.

Dagger is a nice catch. Should help with those summon esper missions.

PJQf0T6l.png

Happy Birthday!!!!

Muku

Happy Birthday, Alkez!! :)

So, took another look at my stats since folks were looking at their runs vs Double Popcorn ratio...

152 runs with....8 Double Popcorns.

EDarkness

PJQf0T6l.png

Congrats, man! Oh, and Happy Birthday! Remember to eat cake....

Broseybrose

You guys think its worth it to 5*max Garnet and Rydia? I havent touched my Garnet, and my Rydia is only 4*max.

Im TRYING to level a 2nd Exdeath as well as Snow, but Ive been busy with Rain and Dangerous Ariana lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom