• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

The Most Annoying Arena Member Ever
Medius that never stops attacking and can petrify

Right Hand: Twin Lance +52ATK
Left Hand: Golem's Staff +17ATK+7MAG+42SPR
Ability 1: Equip Spear Can equip Spears
Ability 2: Equip Staff Can equip Staves
Ability 3: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
Ability 4: Barrage
Total Stats: HP: 4530 MP: 213 ATK: 249 DEF: 142 MAG: 151 SPR: 184

No esper to increase chance of arena AI picking barrage. He has the longest attack animation I know of so 8x attacks from barrage is pure torture. Even if that fails he can attack 4x. Put him in at lvl 1 with no learned abilities for max chance of barrage.

Any other dumb pun/theme ideas people have had?

That is amazing. I wonder if how long it would take for someone to rage.

insanekyo

Neo Member
The Most Annoying Arena Member Ever
Medius that never stops attacking and can petrify

Right Hand: Twin Lance +52ATK
Left Hand: Golem's Staff +17ATK+7MAG+42SPR
Ability 1: Equip Spear Can equip Spears
Ability 2: Equip Staff Can equip Staves
Ability 3: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
Ability 4: Barrage
Total Stats: HP: 4530 MP: 213 ATK: 249 DEF: 142 MAG: 151 SPR: 184

No esper to increase chance of arena AI picking barrage. He has the longest attack animation I know of so 8x attacks from barrage is pure torture. Even if that fails he can attack 4x. Put him in at lvl 1 with no learned abilities for max chance of barrage.

Any other dumb pun/theme ideas people have had?

That's quite ingenious.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Free Summon per Day - where are the haters now ?
Also 100 Lapis compensation...dont even know what for, but i will take it lawl.

Muku

LOL I was just wondering why the 100 Lapis.

I don't see any notes, assuming that is where you see the free summon per day... NM SEE IT ON SUMMON PAGE X_X

Kefka on alt account. Yeahhhh. Thanks.

Also, is there any reason to get both Cut Cards for Ace? Or is one fine? It looks like an ability.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Duane on my free pull...lawl - but il take it.
Just saw that Aquapolis event id back - guess the issues with it earlier are the reason we got the compensation. Pretty cool.

leehom

Free summon rainbow crystal....Rosa. I'm really close to quitting this game. Two troll rainbows in a roll. First Lenna, now Rosa....

Muku

Free summon rainbow crystal....Rosa. I'm really close to quitting this game. Two troll rainbows in a roll. First Lenna, now Rosa....

Aww man, I'm sorry.

My alt got Kefka. Because I don't have enough already. My main got fucking Krile. Motherfucking Krile. I decided to do a 250 daily anyway... Locke. I guess I'll save him and power one of my other Locke's down at this rate. FFS.

I'm wondering odds of this batch they let us pull from. Utter garbage.

leehom

Aww man, I'm sorry.

I wouldn't be bothered by troll rainbows if I had at least one Noctis, Lightning, Gilgamesh or Luneth, but nope. Everyone in my friends list and nearly everyone in the coliseum has one or multiple copies except me.

Muku

How long is this free once a day summon thing to last? Because I want to see Chrono get a Rainbow from it.

Edit: I should note - A NON TROLL Rainbow.

Oh yeah, Aquapolis is back for a little.

Xaio's 6* looks boring AF

Also CUT CARDS for Ace. Only need one? It's an ability it looks like.. so one would be all you need, right? Why would the offer two?

Kettch

Sabin for my free pull, but Zidane #2 on my half price! I can try putting a good physical group together once I get that done.

Muku

Nevermind, the notes finally arrived. Says 10 days of free summons. YESS!!! 10 DAYS OF KRILE, BEDILE, AND SHADOW GUYS!

Edit: Wow, what a jerk requirement. ELT "Defeat the great nian beast with an item." Fufufufufufufufufufu

tuffymon

Nevermind, the notes finally arrived. Says 10 days of free summons. YESS!!! 10 DAYS OF KRILE, BEDILE, AND SHADOW GUYS!

Awesome, so far nothing goods been pulled... I hope they didn't turn up the trolls to 12 sheesh

golbez

just make sure the item is used in the chain of attacks that kills the nian beast

Muku

Awesome, so far nothing goods been pulled... I hope they didn't turn up the trolls to 12 sheesh

golbez

just make sure the item is used in the chain of attacks that kills the nian beast

Yeah, but then you miss it and gotta do it again. And recently, despite working in past, I've had LBs not even count. So I've not got much faith in it counting the item.

Rixa

Edit: Wow, what a jerk requirement. ELT "Defeat the great nian beast with an item." Fufufufufufufufufufu

Is Void Vessel best (but not available for new players) damage item?

Muku

Not sure if the Cut Cards are worth even then. Dual Wield Ace and use Wild Cards and boost your stats with ability slots (DW + 3x30% MAG or something). Iam not bothering to buy CC.

Yeah... being on alt, TMs are not even on my radar. Maybe in like forever I'll get one naturally. Alt account is far from my concern when it comes to TMs. I'll be TM farming on main before that. :p I bought one and yeah I could have skipped it. But it's okay.

Think I might take him into Enchanted Maze to finish off his last 11 levels though.

Edit: Pushing out these notes at random times. One here, 5 there, another one here. Will be passing on this banner as well. Unless free daily pulls from it.

bryt

Does JP have a combat log? That would be awesome to have just to know what kind of damage I'm doing.

Free pull was Xiao. How fitting.

bryt

Why is aquapolis back?

Due to the crashing they fixed it, gave us 100 lapis and brought it back.

Doesn't Firion get loads of weapon passives? Why have one slot with no weapon? (guessing I missed something)

Snow's TMR is a belt that gives +atk when equipped with a fist. So two belts + armor that gives +atk when fist is equipped + a fist weapon + another weapon. You'll get a ton of fist passives + passive from another weapon.

KeRaSh

Wow, what a jerk requirement. ELT "Defeat the great nian beast with an item." Fufufufufufufufufufu

Yeah, not sure how that is supposed to work... With the powercreep being what it is right now this thing will probably have around 1 million HP and killing it with an item that deals 2k damage is stupid. Hopefully throwing the item while another character is already dealing the killing blow counts like it does for summons and LB kills.

insanekyo

Neo Member
The item kill requirement is probably more lenient then you think. As long, as you pop that item during your last chain, you should be good.

Nikokuno

For the Aquapolis event crashes

Edit : Free CNY pull, blue => Gold => Seven, I'm so happy no need to think about pulling on that horrible Type-0 game/banner anymore!!!

Also I break the blue chain I feel better.

Free summon was Amarant, my 6th. Meh.

So is it just me, or us Xiao's 6* base ATK stat really frickin' high at 262. Isn't that over 100 more ATK than Lightning??? And Yun looks solid as hell for a DPS unit, depending on his skills. Ling looks pretty worthless to me, since I have DC Refia and Tilith already.

bonkeng

So is it just me, or us Xiao's 6* base ATK stat really frickin' high at 262. Isn't that over 100 more ATK than Lightning??? And Yun looks solid as hell for a DPS unit, depending on his skills. Ling looks pretty worthless to me, since I have DC Refia and Tilith already.

She's a Berserker. Makes sense.

Rixa

Prolly with "No weapons passive" on. So yeah and nope :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom