• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

EXVIUSGAF, i need again your help

Im working in a New series of vídeos and i need your help un your friend unit.

Can you please put bow-users as your friend?

Artemios
Trey
Sahz
Wol
Bartz
Firion

Anyone except Gilgamesh Will be fine, the only i ask: put the unit a bow equip as a weapon

Any build should be fine, but if you can, make your unit based on atk and hp

Please gaf!!! Help this poor soul un Making my New series of vídeos!

Thank you in advamce :D

Artemios
Trey
Sahz
Wol
Bartz
Firion

Anyone except Gilgamesh Will be fine, the only i ask: put the unit a vos equip as a weapon

I can hook you up with Trey, Firion, or Bartz. Any preference? And what is a "vos" equip?

Artemios
Trey
Sahz
Wol
Bartz
Firion

Anyone except Gilgamesh Will be fine, the only i ask: put the unit a bow equip as a weapon

Is there a particular day you want us to do this bro? I can stack the shit out of a 6* Bartz if you'd like.

Artemios
Trey
Sahz
Wol
Bartz
Firion

Does said-unit need to be actually equipping a bow? I just realized....I don't have any.

Iceman829

I would give you a hand Valentus, but I have a few buddies that just started playing so they need to borrow my medicore Chizuru to help with the Ariana event. If they finish with the equipment and upgrade materials I'll switch over to a Bartz for you.

Zalasta

Personally speaking, any single ticket offer that costs more than 250 lapis (the price of a daily pull) is not worth it. Granted a ticket is more versatile since you can use it for off-banner, so even if you consider that break even, the rest of the stuff aren't worth the additional 100 lapis. So I decided against getting the red packet bundle.

Bow , bow equip, fucking smartphone autocorrect

Your bartz with a bow equip should be fine thanks :D

You got it.

Not hugely powerful, but I think it should be what you are looking for. Let me know if you want him tweaked at all. He's using Ifrit as Esper, so also let me know if you want that changed.

Rixa

Ok, now you have one friend who has Rosa with Killer Bow + Ifrit for whopping 239 ATK. Have fun :D

Lyrian

Give me a few minutes, I'll throw up my Artemios.

Far late to the new unit discussion party today, but umm..... how has anyone not mentioned yet that the 4* unit on the CNY banner (Ling) gets AoE Raise?

Freebie pull: Arc #10. I should farm 2 Omnirods at this point with that.

Iceman829

Give me a few minutes, I'll throw up my Artemios.

Far late to the new unit discussion party today, but umm..... how has anyone not mentioned yet that the 4* unit on the CNY banner (Ling) gets AoE Raise?

Freebie pull: Arc #10. I should farm 2 Omnirods at this point with that.

Ling also has an mp refresh move for the team if I read correctly

tariniel

Just realized I never bought the Rune Pistol or Twinspells from Akademia... is there a use case for them? They seem kind of meh to me.

It's either I grind a few more runs to buy them or go back to the story/TM farming.

Lyrian

Just realized I never bought the Rune Pistol or Twinspells from Akademia... is there a use case for them? They seem kind of meh to me.

It's either I grind a few more runs to buy them or go back to the story/TM farming.

Rune Pistol --> meh

Twinspells --> do you have anyone who uses mag+10% If so, yes. Otherwise, meh.

Artemios up. Good gravy, I love the guy as he was on my original "A" team. But, man oh man, has power creep spanked him hard. It's almost impossible without TMs to even get him to 300 ATK.

Alkez

Doublehanded get! Don't have a third dual wield so using this on CoD for now. Also trying to clear up some dupes and I had 4 bartz lol. Think I might go back to Akademeia for a bit before returning to TM farming. Want to pick up a few more things.

Holy SHIT!!!

Got Dark Fina from free summon.

....wow..not noctis but he hahahah

Nice one my man!

That is so random. But sure ok. The only leveled bow unit I have is Firion though. Are we doing free to play gear again?

Edit: What about Black Cat Lid? She can use a bow too. Or do you not want limited units?

Alkez

Artemios up. Good gravy, I love the guy as he was on my original "A" team. But, man oh man, has power creep spanked him hard. It's almost impossible without TMs to even get him to 300 ATK.

I always liked Artemois even though I never got one. Gumi have been making random BE units 6* so maybe he'll get his time too. And hopefully he won't be terrible lol.

robotuw

I always liked Artemois even though I never got one. Gumi have been making random BE units 6* so maybe he'll get his time too. And hopefully he won't be terrible lol.

Bows are so busted considering they prohibit both dual wield and doublehand that he would need some insane native passives. Give him a crazy high base atk and like a +80% atk passive and he might start to be decent.

Bows are so busted considering they prohibit both dual wield and doublehand that he would need some insane native passives. Give him a crazy high base atk and like a +80% atk passive and he might start to be decent.

Dude, I gave Bartz Black Cowl, Brave Suit, Infernal Armlet, Bracer, Seal of Destruction, Power of Creation, atk+10 and atk+10 and he only has 453 atk with the killer bow. It's pathetic.

Alkez

Randi gets 200% atk when single wielding a sword so they can go a bit crazy with it. I still don't get why doublehanded doesn't work with bows. We need a bow mastery tm really.

I'm going to assume that bows will be good when blue magic is introduced into the game lol.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- free pull: Hayate. That's fine.

-- real talk, 'Resentful Noise Spirit' makes me laugh every time I see the name.

-- i'm on the fence about the red pepper packet

-- you know how happy i am that the 6* xiao sprite is so fucking ridiculous, right??

Randi gets 200% atk when single wielding a sword so they can go a bit crazy with it. I still don't get why doublehanded doesn't work with bows. We need a bow mastery tm really.

Bows innately require 2 hands, like harps. The theory of doublehand is that you are using 2 hands to wield a 1 handed weapon, forgoing a shield.

Agreed on the bow mastery.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Cecil TM at 99.6% :eek:
This will the biggest buff for my Gilga...after that Bracers are the only thing left that i could improve him with.

Hope i get it done today..so i do some Maze tomorrow.
Dark fina , so happy lol. Esp free summon

Are the lunar characters worth it, what about TMs
Damn..really nice congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom