• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-murph

Weekly TM update. End of week No.4.

xs0CSFc.png

I loss a day so my Zidanes should've been over 80% by now. Ah, well. Have to pick up the pace if I want them done by Thursday.

Muku

So I did two ticket pulls to prove to myself it wasn't worth blowing more. Ingus (again) and another shitty Cyan. No thanks. Just dailies now.

EDarkness

So I did two ticket pulls to prove to myself it wasn't worth blowing more. Ingus (again) and another shitty Cyan. No thanks. Just dailies now.

Heh, yeah, some folks are just lucky these days. My last few pulls have been the usual suspects. I got Krile today. I'm 40% to Thundaga! Awesome. Maybe tomorrow's pull will be better.

Got Romandon Pistol for Lightning! Taking a break from my second DW and Genji Glove to bake 5 Celeses, then probably 5 Leos. I really want to clean out my dupes.

Need to make some time for the Dunes though...

Syntsui

OK, so Cac Dunes is trash. Even if I do this 24/7 I won't be able to max any of my needed characters. I'll focus on finish the current set of TMs and next week I'll get the Moogles from the king.

I'm so jealous of all your guys TMs. They completely over power characters in ways nothing else in the game does. I've blown all my trust moogles on getting dual wield, and saving up a few more to get double cast. But when I pull units with great TMs I don't even consider ever getting them. I have two Cecil's but don't even think about Excalibur. TMs are the worst thing about this mobile title. I refuse to use outside apps to auto play the game. It's just so stupid to me that it's the only way to go about it unless you want to be on your phone so day. TMs have the worst implementation I've ever seen. Thank goodness trust moogles are at least a thing or I wouldn't have a single one and I'm a day one player. So fucked up.

GG-Duo

I've never gotten a Gigantaur on ELT. I've gotten a few on PRO, though. My guess is that the rate is better on PRO. Of course, it could just be my luck, but I think PRO is probably the way to go since it's cheaper (10 energy) and easier.

It's just luck I think. Like the BF event and their metal gods, I haven't seen a Cactuar so far. I have bad luck haha.

Haven't really played today and I kinda have no desire to. Partly I'm pissed off because I did like 10x 11 pulls and didn't get Lightning, but I think it speaks to the larger problem of pull rates in this game. I don't wanna spend $200+ every 2 weeks when a new banner comes out, that's ridiculous. (And yes, I know I don't have to, but I'm just that guy that has to have everything).

And then there's the TMs, which is pretty fucked up when you're concerned that actually playing the game takes away your time from *not* playing the game. I mean lol.

IDK, I like the story, so I want to see it through, but I'm pretty bitter atm.

GG-Duo

OK, so Cac Dunes is trash. Even if I do this 24/7 I won't be able to max any of my needed characters. I'll focus on finish the current set of TMs and next week I'll get the Moogles from the king.

Have you considered grinding for gears and then buying cactuars from the Moogle King?

evangd007

Save for next banner or pull on the normal banner

Unless you want to be flooded with Fangs

Good time to be pulling with the upgrade to Blue Crystals though

You are basically guaranteed to get SOMETHING good now

Do we really foresee a banner with something better though?

Xion86

Weekly TM update. End of week No.4.

I loss a day so my Zidanes should've been over 80% by now. Ah, well. Have to pick up the pace if I want them done by Thursday.

Damn I'd love my TMs to go up at this rate! :p keep up the good work. Only TM farm overnight here.

c-murph

Do we really foresee a banner with something better though?

They're probably going to have something for xmas and new years... or you can wait for Cid like a lot of people are doing. Then there's Rikku eventually coming... someday. I want 30 of her.

Damn I'd love my TMs to go up at this rate! :p keep up the good work. Only TM farm overnight here.

Thanks! It still takes nearly over a month to get from 0-100% though. Always better to get lucky and combine multiples when you can. I have a lot of extra non-playing time since I have exams all next week. Basically, just leaving my phone running from now until Thursday afternoon.

robotuw

Ok fine, I used one of my tickets after seeing all the great pulls: Bartz (number 3). Could be worse, but that's it for me and this banner.

I am rank 67, so I have 77 NRG when full. It only took me 4 refreshes running the cactuar dunes to get my Lightning to 6* max. Maybe I just got lucky, but I'm cool with dropping 400 lapis to get her fully leveled.

Rixa

I am rank 67, so I have 77 NRG when full. It only took me 4 refreshes running the cactuar dunes to get my Lightning to 6* max. Maybe I just got lucky, but I'm cool with dropping 400 lapis to get her fully leveled.

From 5* level 1 to 6* level 100 Lightning yesterday it took 900 Lapis for me, having 91 nrg max.

GG-Duo

Used my Amazon tickets and summoned:

* my second Charlotte
* my second Fang
* my fifth Arc

:(

I haven't had a good summon for a while. (Well Fang is OK for gear bonus I guess)
But the good news is that I awakened my Bartz to 6* this morning.

Syntsui

It will take more than 100 Gigantuars to level my Lightning to 100.

Then I have Snow and Cecil (finally could awaken him) on the backlog.

My team is great so I won't bother at the moment. I'll wait awful banners like FF Zero and VI to finish them.

Dandte

Can someone please pad my shoulder and give me abig hug ;___;

First a rainbow Chrystal with this

and then this

I feel crushed. I wanted to save for orlandu or tidus. But i also wanted to get Lightning. When i saw that rainbow, my heart started to race....then i did a multi of frustration....this is one of the worst multis i've ever seen.

Azuran

Banned
I have a grand total of 4 Hope now. I would add them all but that's just gonna get me killed in the event.

I love you kid but you need to stop showing up. One of you was more than enough for me.

RedZaraki

Banned
Daily - Agrias
1st ticket - Arc
2nd - Garnet
3rd - Gaffgarion. FINALLY A BRACER TM

These crystal changes are amazing. They changed somethiung FOR SURE. You can realize it with the fact that Gold crystals actually give out good units now, not fucking maria or anzelm garbage 99% of the time

Well, we know they didn't make gold = guaranteed 4 star base and rainbow = guaranteed 5 star base. That change maybe happens later. People have gotten rainbow agrias and gold 3 stars for example.

HOWEVER. They MAY have ninja-changed equalized the drop rates. So that there aren't common 3-stars anymore, they all have equal chance etc. That would be lovely.

Whales

Banned

and then this

I feel crushed. I wanted to save for orlandu or tidus. But i also wanted to get Lightning. When i saw that rainbow, my heart started to race....then i did a multi of frustration....this is one of the worst multis i've ever seen.

im... im so sorry dude... :( I feel your pain, I got hit with the rainbow troll club too

the rainbow crystal change cant come soon enough

Thorinbei

Neo Member
I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone who has added me in their friends list. Your characters have been helping me so much. I've been getting a steady 600/800 cogs per run from this event and have been lucky to get gigantuars around 4 times the past two days. In just under two weeks I reached rank 27 and my current main party is Tilith(5*), Lightning(6), Exdeath(5*) Delita(5*) CoD (6*). I just recently pulled a 3* CoD and might just replace Exdeath if i'm able to get extra CoD gear and the right TMs to make CoD a beast.. or if I pull out another OP unit on a future event. A duplicate CoD with just a mythril mace would be pretty meh.

Thank you really to the GAF FFBE community. At this pace, I might even get to farm 6* awake mats for all my units even if I buy at the 540 cogs rate.
tears.gif

If anyone needs a lightning for the event, feel free to add me. Its definitely not strong but it'll give a nice 100% bonus for this event. 213 824 819

and then this

Sorry you got a troll rainbow and bad pull :(

Zalasta

With all the Lightning pulls here, I'm tempted to try my luck too. But seeing how even more common Fang is, I don't want to end up with a bunch, think I'll stick to daily for now.

Got Ingus earlier. Btw, is there any reason to keep more than one Rydia?

robotuw

Is there any reason to keep a copy of a character after we max out their TM?

Some missions have the possibility of decent trust master bonus rewards, which are guaranteed with a 100% TM unit. Other than that not really though. If the unit itself isn't valuable I'd say toss it.

How are people getting BE through the Amazon app? When I get to it it says the application doesn't support digital downloads.

tuffymon

Some missions have the possibility of decent trust master bonus rewards, which are guaranteed with a 100% TM unit. Other than that not really though. If the unit itself isn't valuable I'd say toss it.

How are people getting BE through the Amazon app? When I get to it it says the application doesn't support digital downloads.

NOOOO! Don't at least toss it... feed it someone else~ Let the cannibalistic urges of another take over ;P

Whales

Banned

are you using amazon Underground?

To those that have not yet installed Amazon App.

Download it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/get/android/ref=mas_gs_slp_redir?ie=UTF8&campaign=angu

1. Uninstall Google Play version.

2. Install Amazon App.

3. Download FFBE thru Amazon App.

Or use Nox or Memu Emulator, skip step one.

Is there any reason I shouldn't associate it with my real Amazon account? Did you create a fake one for FFBE?

Also, congrats to all the new Lightning owners! I went hard for her the last time she was around, not falling for that again. My currency is all for Orlandu-san.

Azuran

Banned
Is there any reason I shouldn't associate it with my real Amazon account? Did you create a fake one for FFBE?

Also, congrats to all the new Lightning owners! I went hard for her the last time she was around, not falling for that again. My currency is all for Orlandu-san.

The reason to use Amazon is because you get deals sometimes so you might need your payment information. There's no reason not to use your real account.

chrono01

gratz to all those lightning pulls!
you will have yours one day chrono!

Any idea how many total quest do we have currently?
Sitting at 94 cleared myself.
Thanks, hopefully one day soon. :(

Erm.....thank you Amazon users....this is just madness. Got the 3 tickets.

First Pull - Locke (new, awesome)
2nd Pull - Leo (dupe, but well better than Shadow),

...so 3rd Pull.....Rainbow:

WHAT THE HELL !!

I pulled Gilga yesterday... honestly i used up all my luck for the next year. Shit tbh. this makes me kinda feel bad for the people who did multiple 11-pulls and didnt get her.

Either way Best of Luck on your future pulls. Everything is possible... went from 0 base 5* to having 2 in just a day and less than 5 tickets.

Thanks bro - i hope you get lucky soon as well - if not now at least when we get Orlandu or the next OP 5* units.
Oh man, you make the impossible possible. You give me hope, that one day I can achieve what you did in the last 48 hours. Congrats, so nice to see both you (and the rest of Exvius GAF) having great luck!

To those that have not yet installed Amazon App.

Download it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/get/android/ref=mas_gs_slp_redir?ie=UTF8&campaign=angu

1. Uninstall Google Play version.

2. Install Amazon App.

3. Download FFBE thru Amazon App.

Or use Nox or Memu Emulator, skip step one.
I'm on iOS, so I'm guessing this isn't possible for me. :(

Had to uninstall my app and redownload it from amazon.ca. What do I get for my troubles for the 3 free tickets?!

jpApzqq.png

A second Lightning!

Also, the prices of Lapis are cheaper with amazon.ca than on the play store. Double win!

Thanks amazon!
Nicely done! :)

YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME.

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE?

HOLY SHIT

OSGggvP.jpg
That must be a nice feeling. I can only imagine how exciting that must be.

Yes, a great feeling indeed. Just amazing.

*sits in the corner and cries*

People pulling a second to third Lightning and here I am getting trolled by Artemios.

pls
We will continue to suffer, but we will have our day!

It's seriously making me tempted to do a multi-pull, thou-

and then this

Actually, on second thought, no multi-pull for me. Sorry, Dandte. :(

I did use a few of my tickets after my daily pull earlier today. I said to myself before I started, that I'd keep pulling if they were:

A) banner characters

or

B) common characters I've yet to own

Daily Pull:

- 3* Firion

I already had him, but another can't hurt (given his enhancements in the future). I guess it's time to use some tickets!

- 4* Snow (Dupe, but I wanted a second for his TM.)
- 4* Alma (New. I tried to pull her earlier in her banner, couldn't manage it.)
- 4* Leo (New. He won't get much use for me a I have Cecil/WoL, but still happy.)
- 4* Hope (New.)
- 3* Arc (New, surprisingly I didn't get him at all in my quest to obtain Refia, who I still don't have. :/)
- 4* Hope (Now a dupe.)
- 3* Freya (Dupe, but a banner character so I'm still pulling!)
- 4* Maria (There she is, the curse herself! But...it could be a glitch, maybe this one doesn't count. I'll try one more pul-)
...- 3* Vivi (And that's it for me! *closes app*)

Strangely enough, not a single Fang so far.

chrono01

I am too, do you not use one of the emulators for TM farming? I'm going to use Amazon for Nox.
Nope, I do not. 100% manual TM farming for me. :)

Emulators have never worked well with my PC, and I've tried a lot of them. I've given up trying, so it's manual labor for me.

robotuw

I've got most people on here already, but if anyone hasn't added me yet I just cleared 5 friend slots.

911,468,888 Proudly rocking a 659atk Lightning for the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom