• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouta

Two new units maxed, almost 1m gold earned and 200 sacred crystals in my inventory. The maze is the best thing in this game.

You'd better abuse it before the enhancements come, it's the only reliable source of gold besides TM farming.

4th Tier Gil Turtle caves come every weekend after ability enhancements come out, so you can do that.

I went from having near 0 after enhancing Randy to about 6 million between the wekeend turtle cave and the ones I summoned from this raid coin gatcha, lol.

Two new units maxed, almost 1m gold earned and 200 sacred crystals in my inventory. The maze is the best thing in this game.

You'd better abuse it before the enhancements come, it's the only reliable source of gold besides TM farming.

I agree it is a great tool but as someone that doesn't need anything from at the moment it the thing just frustrates the shit out of me.

Kettch

I decided to pick up Seven. Took 15 tickets before I saw a gold crystal, and thankfully that was her.

I'm tempted to pull a lot on the new banner just for a chance at the awesome chocobo rider sprite. Looking at the schedule, I don't really need to pull on anything until Tilith's return, so I could probably burn the rest of my tickets.

Syntsui

4th Tier Gil Turtle caves come every weekend after ability enhancements come out, so you can do that.

I went from having near 0 after enhancing Randy to about 6 million between the wekeend turtle cave and the ones I summoned from this raid coin gatcha, lol.
How long of a period are we talking about here? Interesting to know these dungeons will be useful.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
They are exclusive to this banner I think. Another reason to go crazy here.
Yup - i will try to get at least Ling before the Banner is gone.
One day it'll be me I hope lol.
You will get Orlandu...or another Top Tier soon, fingers crossed.
Free pull: Chizuru
Half off: CoD

I didn't have either, so I'm pretty damn happy
Goddamn....incredible good pulls. CoD is a MvP on every team, Chiz is a great DPS and has one of the best TMs.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Syntsui -- how on earth are you making that much cash while maxing your units? I'm selling every turtle and barely breaking even.

OfficerRob -- that's as good of a twofer as I've seen in this thread. Holy crap.

Valentus -- added a tab on the playbook for you to add in your explanation for the ranking. I do think that's useful so people know we're not just bullshitting.

-- gotta admit I love having 3-4 events to choose from. What a great week.

-- taking a break from losing my mind with the arena. Sorry I can't keep it up at all. Using my orbs here and there to finish off the blood sword finally. Will need it as my DPS TMs start rolling in.

-- really excited about this next banner. I have 8700 lapis and 29 tickets. Not buying the daily red packet thing. I think I'll dedicate 10 tickets and a couple dailies to it to see what happens.

-- reminder to n00bs: pull banners, not units. Whaling on a bad Orlandu banner is a bad idea.

Valentus

https://youtu.be/wRNwVvn_dX4

Xiao 6 Star is here and im doing some tests with her.

I will fight White Dragon and Demon Chimera alone (with Chimera i used ifrit and Shiva espers) with a F2P build , and Intangir using a Premium build.

The f2p build is:

No weapon
Green beret
Black belt gi
Hero ring
Unusual artifact
Atk+10%
Atk+10%
Destroyers authority
Dragon Killer / destroyers authority

The premium build is:

Kaiser knuckle
Winged saint
Black cowl
Brave suit
Genji glove
Champion belt
Power of creation
Lunge combo
HP+15%
Barrage

Xiao is a fun unit. Amazing as f2p player but not as powerful as she should be with all those tms.

Xiao has any pots in this video

https://youtu.be/wRNwVvn_dX4

Xiao 6 Star is here and im doing some tests with her.

I will fight White Dragon and Demon Chimera alone (with Chimera i used ifrit and Shiva espers) with a F2P build , and Intangir using a Premium build.

The f2p build is:

No weapon
Green beret
Black belt gi
Hero ring
Unusual artifact
Atk+10%
Atk+10%
Destroyers authority
Dragon Killer / destroyers authority

The premium build is:

Kaiser knuckle
Winged saint
Black cowl
Brave suit
Genji glove
Champion belt
Power of creation
Lunge combo
HP+15%
Barrage

Xiao is a fun unit. Amazing as f2p player but not as powerful as she should be with all those tms.

Xiao has any pots in this video

I have to ask why no weapon on the "f2P" build?

Syntsui

Syntsui -- how on earth are you making that much cash while maxing your units? I'm selling every turtle and barely breaking even.

OfficerRob -- that's as good of a twofer as I've seen in this thread. Holy crap.

Valentus -- added a tab on the playbook for you to add in your explanation for the ranking. I do think that's useful so people know we're not just bullshitting.

-- gotta admit I love having 3-4 events to choose from. What a great week.

-- taking a break from losing my mind with the arena. Sorry I can't keep it up at all. Using my orbs here and there to finish off the blood sword finally. Will need it as my DPS TMs start rolling in.

-- really excited about this next banner. I have 8700 lapis and 29 tickets. Not buying the daily red packet thing. I think I'll dedicate 10 tickets and a couple dailies to it to see what happens.

-- reminder to n00bs: pull banners, not units. Whaling on a bad Orlandu banner is a bad idea.
Level up 3* base FP units with minituars/cactuars and sell them for 32k each.

Shouta

How long of a period are we talking about here? Interesting to know these dungeons will be useful.

Probably 2-3 weeks?

4th tier Gil Snapper Cave has the 4th tier ones which are 30,000 gil a piece when sold. That's much better than the 3rd tier, which is only 5000 gil a piece. It's 30 EN per run but you usually make 100-200k a run or more depending on luck? By the time it becomes available everyone should get more base EN as well.

But this raid gatcha event also gives out turtles as well so a decent chunk of my money is from that.

eggydoo

My convo with a buddy

me: get anything good on the free pulls?
him: nothing good, another Cecil and a Firion ...is he any good?
Me: -_- (i don't have either)

Wazzy

Banned
Almost have my Luneth 6* max level. I fed him some ATK pots but I'm currently out of them. I'm so poor now after getting him levelled up. :(

Broseybrose

Im pissed that Ive been stuck on Akademia and havent had a chance to reap the maze!

I shouldve went hard on Akademia before the maze, but we didnt know it was coming. We only got like 3 days notice right?

chrono01

Well this escalated quickly....

First time in a while im hyped for a Banner.

Sounds amazing - def pulling for her and the Chocobo Rider. Seems like Gumi is throwing a bone to people that get screwed in Arena by all those Noctis players, to have a shot at a comeback.
Hmm.

I was saving for Orlandu, but I might go all-out here...

Also, congrats on the daily rainbows, you two!

fionel

My luck has been abysmal this month. Have only gotten 2 gold crystals which characters I didnt have (Crowe and Sylvia) and the other 30+ of my pulls have been blue, and not only that about 10 of those are Bedille level of trash. We're talking about JP here where these piles of dung dont have higher than average pull rates anymore...

My luck has been abysmal this month. Have only gotten 2 gold crystals which characters I didnt have (Crowe and Sylvia) and the other 30+ of my pulls have been blue, and not only that about 10 of those are Bedille level of trash. We're talking about JP here where these piles of dung dont have higher than average pull rates anymore...

They actually don't have higher rates on global anymore either. They changed our 3* rates a couple of months ago. Regardless I feel your pain.

Syntsui

This banner is literally, get Ling and just fucking stop for me. Yun's TM is ridiculously good, but as a unit he has no space on my team so I just can't justify spending all my limited resources.

Lyrian

This banner is literally, get Ling and just fucking stop for me. Yun's TM is ridiculously good, but as a unit he has no space on my team so I just can't justify spending all my limited resources.

Ditto.

Ling and I'm out here, as well. Pulling Ling at all is pretty much an epic win, given how strong she is for a 4* base (which makes her realistically possible to pull).

Also, out there on the Gaming Side, it's being reported that SQEX is announcing ahead of their "major" announcement tomorrow that FF Mobius is receiving a FF7-Remake collab.

Over/under on that pre-announcement pretty much foreshadowing a FF7-Remake collab announcement as well for FFBE during the JP livestream on the 31st?

Syntsui

Ditto.

Ling and I'm out here, as well. Pulling Ling at all is pretty much an epic win, given how strong she is for a 4* base (which makes her realistically possible to pull).

Also, out there on the Gaming Side, it's being reported that SQEX is announcing ahead of their "major" announcement tomorrow that FF Mobius is receiving a FF7-Remake collab.

Over/under on that pre-announcement pretty much foreshadowing a FF7-Remake collab announcement as well for FFBE during the JP livestream on the 31st?
I'm pretty sure that's old news, there is even a CG video released weeks ago of this collaboration on Mobius. I don't know why that tweet exists.

Shouta

Ditto.

They already did a FF7 collab in JP though...I wonder if they're doing it again with Barrett's updated model or something, lol.

Ditto.

My money is still on it being FF12 remaster release date since the trophy list had already leaked. At least I hope I need that game now.

Lyrian

She is WoL + Rikku, but squishy as fuck. Really good as long as she doesn't get hit (magical hits will be the bane of her existence).

She's not that squishy. Just throw an HP+15% (conveniently available from this event) on her, and that brings her up to 6* Refia levels, which is perfectly fine.

My phone doesn't want me to have the Ariana icon. I approve. :D
8glyUpRm.png

Shouta

She is WoL + Rikku, but squishy as fuck. Really good as long as she doesn't get hit (magical hits will be the bane of her existence).

I wouldn't compare her to Rikku myself. Rikku is a damage reduction buffer with revival abilities (Full HP revive, Reraise) and limited healing. Ling is a debuffer with status recovery/preventation and a limited AOE Raise.

She's like Tim + Aria with Minfilia's Confusion resistance buff expanded to a few more resistance and if they were combined into a debuff version of Soleil, heh. .

Celegus

JP already had the FF7 Remake event in Mobius, but Global is getting it next month I believe (along with SOLDIER 1st Class job). Who knows what's in store for Exvius though!

Excited to have a good banner, I really want Yun but won't get too crazy once I get Ling. Have almost 100 tickets piled up!

Also, speaking of Mobius... we just got the first ultimate card which is kind of the equivalent to the release of Lightning and the world of 6*. Many people's bank accounts am cry.

Muku

Sonnuva.. tonight has been pretty shitty. Can't even trade Meloetta in Sun now?? Urgh. Back to burning NRG in BE. Might toss a regular daily pull come new banner in addition to our free one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom