• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmos

Been having terrible luck getting anything good in this game for like the past 2 months lol.

That being said, I did just get the Minwu Card in Mobius though so that's better luck than I'm used to having

Going to spend my resources to this exclusive banner too :). One 10+1 and some tix.

This seriously might be the deciding factor for me, in-regards to me continuing to play the game. I have SAO that I recently started playing and Fire Emblem Heroes in a week or so. Add to this, the rest of the gatcha games I play...it's becoming an issue, haha. I'm super relieved to see SAO doesn't have a stamina system. I can play the game as much or as little as I want, without the fear of anything being wasted. It's a nice feeling. I had to re-roll for damn near three days to get the character I wanted, but I did it!!

But yeah, I really hope I get something nice out of these pulls. My luck with this game has been so poor for the longest time, I'm numb to it all. You know that picture of Yamcha in DBZ? The one where he's pounded into the ground? Yeah, that's me. :/

Best of luck to us both (and the rest of ExviusGAF)!

I'm going all in, as well. I have a bunch of tickets and a couple 11 pulls in me. I don't know if I would quit the game if I don't land at least something good, but I will say that my interest will definitely wane.

My original plan was to buy the current bundle, but I think I'm going to hold off and stick to my F2P guns here. If I don't land a Ling or a Yun in those pulls, I think BE will become a "jump in now and again" game instead of my main game going forward. I know a lot of people have had tremendous luck with this game, but I don't think I'm one of them and it certainly doesn't seem like that's going to change. We'll see on Friday, I suppose.

Im gonna do all dailies and free

Do an 11 pull and maybe some tickets at the end.... Yun looks awesome but im not super confident ill get him either way

Valentus

Those of you going all in on this banner are you stopping at Ling? Or going for Yun as well?

If his 10 hit attack is chainable like holy explosion, then is 1000% whalable

I need yo see that. If his 10 hit attack with 2 yuns brings hell on Earth, then ill go all ham for him

Those of you going all in on this banner are you stopping at Ling? Or going for Yun as well?

By "going all-in" I am looking to pull either Yun or Ling. If I get Yun first, I'll keep pulling until I get Ling, as she should be "easier" to get. If I get Ling first, I will re-evaluate whether I want to keep going for Yun.

Ling is my main target, though.

Alkez

For people who are not f2p I have a somewhat personal question which I don't expect many to answer, but am curious about nonetheless: what is it that you do irl, career wise?

I had to re-roll for damn near three days to get the character I wanted, but I did it!!

Wait there's an sao game lol? Who did you reroll for? And agreed on the first half of s1 being enjoyable.

bonkeng

Ling is enough.

Although I'm not too sure if I'm going all out on her. Since I have Noctis, her value to me isn't that significant.

Dailies and a few tix is enough.

I need yo see that. If his 10 hit attack with 2 yuns brings hell on Earth, then ill go all ham for him

But no elemental debuff.

He should work well together with Forren (coincidentally another Chocobo Rider). Since one of Forren's skill is -50% Wind Resist. As well as 7-hit Wind Explosion skill. If both Forren and Yun can chain greatly together, that would be awesome.

Rixa

As always, going to use my pulls when banner comes in. Not saving them for the last day.

For me its the thrill.
If I get something: "Great \o/".
If I don't get anything: "Time to farm missions for Lapis".

Thus not stopping to Ling if I get it.

For those who are after Ling only:
Do those cheap dailies & free pulls first and last day of banner, if needed use your Tix & Lapis.

KeRaSh

Close, but not exactly. It's Sword Art Online: Memory Defrag. It just launched a few days ago and is a lot of fun (also, no stamina!).

Sword Art Online: Memory Defrag, as I mentioned earlier, is my newest addiction. 2D side-scrolling combat, and with the characters/story I enjoyed from the anime. Okay, the second half of S1 was trash, but still. Not sure how generous they'll be with currency, and the rates are 4% for the 4* ones (highest rarity) so not exactly the best (hence why I re-rolled). No stamina, means I can play whenever and how much I want, without fear of stamina loss. That's really cool. Also has co-op.

Just looked it up and saw this screenshot:

mFxSwtcufKxDIgFaxMA7T4DLt7dZQuHnX8eIx_kIC-2fwng0yBK3Xwi0XE1nyFvzZ7M=h900-rw

What the hell is "Weaknees!"
Did they seriously misspell weakness in their promotional screenshot on the Google Play store? Is that in the game as well? Is that some SAO thing I don't know since I've never watched it? Why am I so hung up on a simple typo?
I'm bored...

Anyways. I'm channeling all my luck to you Chrono. Are you betting everything on the new banner? I personally would hold off until Orlandu arrives. Got 15k Lapis and 60+ tickets and will probably cry myself to sleep for a few nights after I spend everything and get nothing out of it... ^^;

H3xum

Yun is not worth it for people with the top tier 6*,his TM is great though. I'll stop at Ling.

By "going all-in" I am looking to pull either Yun or Ling. If I get Yun first, I'll keep pulling until I get Ling, as she should be "easier" to get. If I get Ling first, I will re-evaluate whether I want to keep going for Yun.

Ling is my main target, though.

Ling is enough.

Although I'm not too sure if I'm going all out on her. Since I have Noctis, her value to me isn't that significant.

Dailies and a few tix is enough.

But no elemental debuff.

He should work well together with Forren (coincidentally another Chocobo Rider). Since one of Forren's skill is -50% Wind Resist. As well as 7-hit Wind Explosion skill. If both Forren and Yun can chain greatly together, that would be awesome.

As always, going to use my pulls when banner comes in. Not saving them for the last day.

For me its the thrill.
If I get something: "Great \o/".
If I don't get anything: "Time to farm missions for Lapis".

Thus not stopping to Ling if I get it.

For those who are after Ling only:
Do those cheap dailies & free pulls first and last day of banner, if needed use your Tix & Lapis.

I am not trying to crap on everyones cake here but is everyone pulling for Ling just because they're bored with this game? I am not saying it in a negative way, just observing.

Committing to this banner because we more or less know we won't have any better banners for awhile. WoL 6* will be here soon to cover the AoE breaks and Rikku, an overall superior unit will be here soon enough too.

I can't imagine her kit being a game changer for any trials between now and the above and trials are the only challenge to 95% of people any more. This is all coming from a guy who does not have any 5* bases, but, also from a guy who is pretty disenchanted with this game at the moment.

This seriously might be the deciding factor for me, in-regards to me continuing to play the game. I have SAO that I recently started playing and Fire Emblem Heroes in a week or so. Add to this, the rest of the gatcha games I play...it's becoming an issue, haha. I'm super relieved to see SAO doesn't have a stamina system. I can play the game as much or as little as I want, without the fear of anything being wasted. It's a nice feeling. I had to re-roll for damn near three days to get the character I wanted, but I did it!!

But yeah, I really hope I get something nice out of these pulls. My luck with this game has been so poor for the longest time, I'm numb to it all. You know that picture of Yamcha in DBZ? The one where he's pounded into the ground? Yeah, that's me. :/

Best of luck to us both (and the rest of ExviusGAF)!

Good luck Chrono, I hope you get something that makes you stay. Kinda in the same position myself. I know my team is good, for not having a 5* but with fresh emblem coming out not sure I can manage to play 2 gacha's at a time. We'll see!

Rixa

I am not trying to crap on everyones cake here but is everyone pulling for Ling just because they're bored with this game? I am not saying it in a negative way, just observing.

Well I don't want to save my Lapis for future and those few tix I have they are too easily used. So I use them tomorrow. Plus Iam not after Orlandu nor any future unit (maybe Rikku but lets see when she comes).

Just that those Global unique units sound & look nice + give me something to test if I get either of them. If not then *shrug* life goes on :D.

Im gonna do all dailies and free

Do an 11 pull and maybe some tickets at the end.... Yun looks awesome but im not super confident ill get him either way
This is pretty much where I'm at. Going to do an 11 pull, maybe 2 if I'm feeling brash, and the usual dailies. Maybe use half of my ticket pool.

My luck is terrible with good banners, or hell, banners at all. I'm saving some for Orlandu too but I'd really like to pull a top tier unit finally.

Though if Gumi gave me the choice I'd wait for Orlandu!

Syrus

Banned
Maze is ao fuxkin good.

Leveling Dark Fina almost 100.

Then using small cactaurs to level all the story characters. Laswell at 5 star and others at 4 star close to 5 now.

And levellinf various other characters lol

Syntsui

Committing to this banner because we more or less know we won't have any better banners for awhile. WoL 6* will be here soon to cover the AoE breaks and Rikku, an overall superior unit will be here soon enough too.

I can't imagine her kit being a game changer for any trials between now and the above and trials are the only challenge to 95% of people any more. This is all coming from a guy who does not have any 5* bases, but, also from a guy who is pretty disenchanted with this game at the moment.
Ling is legit great, worth the pull. We won't get a 4* of her quality until Rikku or whatever new unit Gumi invents.

Considering she will be the only 4* on the banner means she will be an easier pull than most.

Pachimari

How strong does my party need to be to unlock all of Ariana Grande's stuff?

I only got her microphone recipe so far and can't beat the third level on rank 8.

bonkeng

I only got her microphone recipe so far and can't beat the third level on rank 8.

Best way is to just bring a friend who can solo it. Thunder Flask takes care of all difficulty. Post your i.d so some of us can help you out.

The Main Hall is actually pretty hard if you aren't geared up and leveled. However, a good friend Noctis can get through the boss by himself with warp break. Everyone else might die, but that doesn't matter for the rewards.

Edit: Yeah... what they said.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- not sure if anyone answered on the last page, but DO NOT sell your Metal Gigantuars. Use them to 'enhance' your units with a free 30,000 experience. If you have 5 of them and can use them all at once on one unit, even better because the chance of getting a 'great success!' (1.5x exp) or an 'amazing success! (2x exp) gives you a bigtime payout.

-- my free daily: Miyuki, my 2nd! Immediately upgrades my next TM queue.

-- Free wisdom: if the results of the next pull determine whether or not you'll quit ... you've already quit. You will be missed, Chrono.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
How often do these Mog King events come around?

I hate when there's a time lock on upgrading characters so I've been running the event non-stop, picking up 6 star mats. (about 500 phantoma per PRO run) Got Luneth, Refia, White Knight Noel, Dark Fina and CoD to 6, but I'm wondering if I should spend the rest of my currency to get mats for Ace/ExDeath and Rain or put it towards the 70k trust moogle.

How often do these Mog King events come around?

I hate when there's a time lock on upgrading characters so I've been running the event non-stop, picking up 6 star mats. (about 500 phantoma per PRO run) Got Luneth, Refia, White Knight Noel, Dark Fina and CoD to 6, but I'm wondering if I should spend the rest of my currency to get mats for Ace/ExDeath and Rain or put it towards the 70k trust moogle.

The answer is never do the 70k moogle.

And the mog events are, what, every 4-6 weeks or so?

Valonquar

March of the Beast trial was...ouch. I guess I missed whenever this was added. Took a few tries but finally took it down with Lightning, Cecil, Exdeath, Exdeath, Tilith & Noct friend.

Opened most rounds with fire flask and used to to re-apply confuse/para/blind/disease/etc as needed.
Chained elemental weaknesses with dualcast/blitzes
kept voke up with Cecil, occasionally healed/buffed with him & Tilith
Anytime I was getting low on MP, had Exdeaths dualcast elemetal weakness once and then Osmose once, had Noct jump, fed the rest Turbo Ethers or Elixirs as necessary.
One shot the Terror Knight skel on horse dude with a phoenix down, and rest of units refiled with osmose/items/jump
For Chimera & Antlion I used dualcast meteors & aero blitz
For Wyv & Elemental just used all fire chains and took it slow
Europa gets hairy fast though. Fire flask round one then lightning attacks the rest of the time, keeping the tank alive was not feasible, maybe just my luck, but voked, and used Titan and still got pwned the following round.

All said managed to survive with Tilith, 1 Exdeath, and Noct, and would have likely wiped if I didn't kill him the round I did. After all that, the Demon Mail raised my Lightning's attack by TWO

Really like the trials. Fun stuff.

Rixa

I changed my leader, my friends have fun.

Great to hear, I think I prefer 100 or so mats vs the moogle.

Usually 70k Moogle is
- Waste of nrg
- Waste of time
- Waste everything

Better to get other good stuff and if you don't know. Ask here first before buying something from Mog King, there are troll items & eqs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom