• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakhov

Banned
I will never visit other threads than this one, I've just learned I'm a sexist since I thought that maybe Rey could switch to the dark side. I'm lost, I hope my daughter won't find out :(

I've been playing FFV advance while TM farming. I feel just lost right now in exvius, nothing is motivating me besides the money I've dropped on this game :(

What are you guys up to?

Sonnuva.. tonight has been pretty shitty. Can't even trade Meloetta in Sun now?? Urgh. Back to burning NRG in BE. Might toss a regular daily pull come new banner in addition to our free one.

I thought the rule was once previous-gen Pokemon were in Sun/Moon they couldn't go back... not that you couldn't trade once they were there. But it's unclear to me. I updated Pokemon Bank and it didn't specify anything.

Broseybrose

I will never visit other threads than this one, I've just learned I'm a sexist since I thought that maybe Rey could switch to the dark side. I'm lost, I hope my daughter won't find out :(

I've been playing FFV advance while TM farming. I feel just lost right now in exvius, nothing is motivating me besides the money I've dropped on this game :(

What are you guys up to?

OT is dangerous place... Ive watched it get more and more dangerous to voice your opinion over the years. Its always been well moderated, but with the rise of Trump its gotten so crazy Im afraid to post. Dont want the banhammer!

I been farming Akademia like crazy. Finally got the 30k moogle and 2nd Excalibur!

Now its off to the maze as Ive many units I want leveled. Mercedes, Snow, Ariana, Xiao, 2nd Exdeath, among others.

Also gotta finish the little bit of story they gave us. I havent done Fire Shrine yet.

Then, more TM farming overnight: Blade Mastery, Sakurafubuki, MAG+30%, 2nd Dual Wield.

Someone else mentioned this a few pages back, but it would be so awesome if we could somehow see ALL the cutscenes and story bits from the beginning. Either in game or on Youtube.

If anyone knows of anything like this on YT or Reddit please link it here! A lot of people would appreciate it methinks.

What are you guys up to?

I personally have not played this game enough to be tired of it. Sure It sucks that I can never get some grade A attack unit.. then again I have not put down crazy amounts of money on it and I wont do that either. hopefully I get lucky on pulls for Orlandu. Saved up tickets "over 35"

I have not TM farmed a lot either, guess that helps not getting tired of the game. I just wish they changed the way TM works. the game is way to hard to get TMs without farming it with some program.

What are you guys up to?

Rey going to the dark side and killing Luke is exactly the curveball I'm craving

Muku

I thought the rule was once previous-gen Pokemon were in Sun/Moon they couldn't go back... not that you couldn't trade once they were there. But it's unclear to me. I updated Pokemon Bank and it didn't specify anything.

You're right, you can't. But I'm in Sun trying to trade with someone else that is in S/M. :( Sounds like in Pokemon thread someone was saying they had same error trying to trade a HA Totodile. So might be something Nintendo needs to update..

robotuw

What are you guys up to?

I'm spending lapis to refresh and TM farm 5 Medius' (for two eggs) for some reason. 20% in about 2 days. I'm hoping to have both of them near the end of this week. It's probably a waste but at least I won't be beholden to cactuar dunes anymore.

KeRaSh

What are you guys up to?

Rey going to the dark side and killing Luke is exactly the curveball I'm craving

OT fur sure but I don't think that's likely to happen. He already lost one Padawan to the dark side. It would be a weird plot device if it happened twice in a row.

Back on topic: I've sped through Zoldaat 1 and 2 and am now running the maze every now and then to level story units because I have nothing else to do. I've just realized that I haven't finished clearing some of the older story content for the Lapis rewards so I might go back and do that instead.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Hmm.

I was saving for Orlandu, but I might go all-out here...

Also, congrats on the daily rainbows, you two!

I will be quite disappointed if you dont get lucky this time.

Come on - lets do this !!! Chiz is great and all but its time for base 5* for you.

Malakhov

Banned
OT is dangerous place... Ive watched it get more and more dangerous to voice your opinion over the years. Its always been well moderated, but with the rise of Trump its gotten so crazy Im afraid to post. Dont want the banhammer!
I never thought all these articles on people getting worked up over this kind of stuff were real but the OT just proved me it is. I'm kind of disturbed :/

Well I thought that maybe it could happen but I guess girls can't be bad in movies now :/

OT fur sure but I don't think that's likely to happen. He already lost one Padawan to the dark side. It would be a weird plot device if it happened twice in a row.
Epic fail.

So looks like we're all tm farming :)

I was looking at the new units skills, so you guys are going all in for Ling? I dont know if I want to, isnt a two turn break kind of useless? Wont WoL turn her useless in a few weeks?

chrono01

I will be quite disappointed if you dont get lucky this time.

Come on - lets do this !!! Chiz is great and all but its time for base 5* for you.
This seriously might be the deciding factor for me, in-regards to me continuing to play the game. I have SAO that I recently started playing and Fire Emblem Heroes in a week or so. Add to this, the rest of the gatcha games I play...it's becoming an issue, haha. I'm super relieved to see SAO doesn't have a stamina system. I can play the game as much or as little as I want, without the fear of anything being wasted. It's a nice feeling. I had to re-roll for damn near three days to get the character I wanted, but I did it!!

But yeah, I really hope I get something nice out of these pulls. My luck with this game has been so poor for the longest time, I'm numb to it all. You know that picture of Yamcha in DBZ? The one where he's pounded into the ground? Yeah, that's me. :/

Going to spend my resources to this exclusive banner too :). One 10+1 and some tix.
Best of luck to us both (and the rest of ExviusGAF)!

KeRaSh

I never thought all these articles on people getting worked up over this kind of stuff were real but the OT just proved me it is. I'm kind of disturbed :/

Well I thought that maybe it could happen but I guess girls can't be bad in movies now :/

Epic fail.

So looks like we're all tm farming :)

I was looking at the new units skills, so you guys are going all in for Ling? I dont know if I want to, isnt a two turn break kind of useless? Wont WoL turn her useless in a few weeks?

I'm not going to pull for Ling. Not worth it from my perspective.
Daily free pull was Cyan. I'm 100% convinced that they applied the old pull rates to this banner.

Malakhov

Banned
I'm not going to pull for Ling. Not worth it from my perspective.
Daily free pull was Cyan. I'm 100% convinced that they applied the old pull rates to this banner.

So do I. Vivi, Russell were my first two and now I pulled Trey whom is from the banner I guess.

linkent

Free Rosa
Daily Seven

And there she is, purposely wait till the last day to come after i finished farming.

cWV6o7t.jpg

Combined 2 Miyuki and gave Chorizo 2 TM moggle.
Finally join the 700atk club.
Played since launch >.<

Next set of TMs.
Brave Suit
Black Cowl
Bracer
SoDestruction
Snow Belt (didnt know this actually give 30atk passive, seems better than Hero's Ring)

EDarkness

Did my pull for today and got... Gilbert. Who the hell is this guy? I've never seem him before. Someone they added recently or something?

Muku

Alt free pull... Bartz. Fuck. It'd be great if I didn't already have a bunch of him on alt. x_x Sadly it took until recently to even get one on my main.

Rixa

Did my pull for today and got... Gilbert. Who the hell is this guy? I've never seem him before. Someone they added recently or something?

Gilbert was added in the first or almost first banner last June or so :D. Nothing new, nice TM but meh TM same time :p

Skii

Going to spend my resources to this exclusive banner too :). One 10+1 and some tix.

I have 8k and 15 tickets. Might go all in here as well. If I dont get a 5 star I'll be severely disappointed but I've seen YT videos of people dumping 100k+ lapis into these types of banners...

Ken

Orlandu is not pleased with this thread.

Due to disinterest his banner will be replaced by Dangerous Woman part 2.

tuffymon

Sorry to see you go, but I can definitely sympathize with the frustration of no 5 star T.T

Whats SAO? I think of the anime/ps4 games... is there something else?

Broseybrose

Free Rosa
Daily Seven

And there she is, purposely wait till the last day to come after i finished farming.

Combined 2 Miyuki and gave Chorizo 2 TM moggle.
Finally join the 700atk club.
Played since launch >.<

Next set of TMs.
Brave Suit
Black Cowl
Bracer
SoDestruction
Snow Belt (didnt know this actually give 30atk passive, seems better than Hero's Ring)
Not only does Champion Belt give ATK/DEF+30, but it gives a bonus ATK/DEF+20% if you have a fist weapon equipped!

This seriously might be the deciding factor for me, in-regards to me continuing to play the game. I have SAO that I recently started playing and Fire Emblem Heroes in a week or so. Add to this, the rest of the gatcha games I play...it's becoming an issue, haha. I'm super relieved to see SAO doesn't have a stamina system. I can play the game as much or as little as I want, without the fear of anything being wasted. It's a nice feeling. I had to re-roll for damn near three days to get the character I wanted, but I did it!!

But yeah, I really hope I get something nice out of these pulls. My luck with this game has been so poor for the longest time, I'm numb to it all. You know that picture of Yamcha in DBZ? The one where he's pounded into the ground? Yeah, that's me. :/

Best of luck to us both (and the rest of ExviusGAF)!

SAO? Google says Sword Art Online: Code Register. Ill have to check it out.

Do you mind listing what other android games you play? Im really interested in this genre but dont really know of any games except the ones you guys talk about.

Hope you hang in there with us! I still have no 5* base units... youre definitely not alone!

Wazzy

Banned
Free pull was Miranda who I'm sure is useless.

I maxed Luneth. He's currently at 300 attack so I just need to get some good gear. TM farming sounds awful but I really need to do it for Cecil, Ramza, Snow and now Luneth. Ughhhh

Man Kuja has a cool ass sprite, leveled him up because I need to do something with the cactuars im getting from the maze. SMH at how garbage he is though.

linkent

Free pull was Miranda who I'm sure is useless.
Who is Miranda? >.<

Not only does Champion Belt give ATK/DEF+30, but it gives a bonus ATK/DEF+20% if you have a fist weapon equipped!

Do you mind listing what other android games you play? Im really interested in this genre but dont really know of any games except the ones you guys talk about.

Hope you hang in there with us! I still have no 5* base units... youre definitely not alone!
Knew that fist bonus.
But kinda hard to make full use of that for Noctis

Pretty sure Chrono plays
One Piece Treasure Cruise
Naruto Blazing Battle (kinda dropping this for lack of content and grindy event)
DBZ Dokkan Battle

Think he also still plays
Bleach Brave Souls.

SAO new game is Memory Defrag.
Released 2 days ago.
Different ENG region NA,EU,Asia.
GAF is on NA

Wazzy

Banned
Who is Miranda? >.<

Knew that fist bonus.
But kinda hard to make full use of that for Noctis

Pretty sure Chrono plays
One Piece Treasure Cruise
Naruto Blazing Battle (kinda dropping this for lack of content and grindy event)
DBZ Dokkan Battle

Think he also still plays
Bleach Brave Souls.

SAO new game is Memory Defrag.
Released 2 days ago.
Different ENG region NA,EU,Asia.
GAF is on NA
Oh what the hell I meant Mercedes lmao

Rixa

I maxed Luneth. He's currently at 300 attack so I just need to get some good gear. TM farming sounds awful but I really need to do it for Cecil, Ramza, Snow and now Luneth. Ughhhh

Your Luneth is 6* and 100 lvl? You do realize that he can Dual Wield (ie use 2 weapons)?
With pretty crappy eqs my alt did get Luneth atk to close 500.

Wazzy

Banned
Your Luneth is 6* and 100 lvl? You do realize that he can Dual Wield (ie use 2 weapons)?
With pretty crappy eqs my alt did get Luneth atk to close 500.
I haven't given him equipment other than two swords. I wanted to see if I could find anything quickly but it's looking like I'll just buy some mediocre gear until I can unlock better ones.
Mercedes is really good, especially so with her TM Axe. I tried so hard to get her during her banner and failed.
No Mercedes or Chizuru from that banner, yet I got Noctis near the end... o_O
I don't think I'll use but it's at least nice to hear she's not disposable. :p

I think so far I have a pretty decent team going. I'm just trying to decide if having both Cecil and Snow is okay or if I should swap one out for someone like CoD, Exdeath or Kefka. I could also in mean time put Zidane to try and farm his TM but I already have to do everyone else and I know farming is supposed to be awful.

Rixa

I think so far I have a pretty decent team going. I'm just trying to decide if having both Cecil and Snow is okay or if I should swap one out for someone like CoD, Exdeath or Kefka.

If you need tank = Swap Snow to CoD
If you need more dps = Swap Cecil to CoD

My free summon was Hayate, faster 2nd Black Cowl \o_

I haven't given him equipment other than two swords. I wanted to see if I could find anything quickly but it's looking like I'll just buy some mediocre gear until I can unlock better ones.

Craft 4x10% ATK to him and +ATK gear.

Wazzy

Banned
If you need tank = Swap Snow to CoD
If you need more dps = Swap Cecil to CoD

My free summon was Hayate, faster 2nd Black Cowl o_

Craft 4x10% ATK to him and +ATK gear.
Will do and thank you! You've been extremely helpful in helping me setup my team and Luneth. :)

Quick question, what is the best esper to assign for attack? Or does it not matter? I have Diablos, Ifrit and Siren.

Muku

Orlandu is not pleased with this thread.

Due to disinterest his banner will be replaced by Dangerous Woman part 2.

Only if that Dangerous Woman is Mariah Carey.

DANGEROUS WOMAN ARIANA VS DANGEROUS WOMAN MARIAH CAREY! BEGIN!

EDarkness

Gilbert was added in the first or almost first banner last June or so :D. Nothing new, nice TM but meh TM same time :p

Ah. Amazing that I've gone all this time and never have pulled that character. Ended up selling him to the store. If I had unlimited space, I would have kept him, but not gonna waste unit space on bottom feeder FFBE characters.

Seems like pulling from the free summon is pretty shitty. The rates must be horrible.

Pachimari

Should I just sell the metal cactuars I get from the Ariana Grande event?

And where do I find my Friend Code? I can't seem to find anything in the social tab.

desverger

Will do and thank you! You've been extremely helpful in helping me setup my team and Luneth. :)

Quick question, what is the best esper to assign for attack? Or does it not matter? I have Diablos, Ifrit and Siren.

Ifrit at the moment has the most ATK. He's supposedly going to lose that title to Odin, who *should* be released with the next story update.

After Ifrit, the next best thing is usually Diabolos. You get man-eater and demon slayer from him.

Wazzy

Banned
Ifrit at the moment has the most ATK. He's supposedly going to lose that title to Odin, who *should* be released with the next story update.

After Ifrit, the next best thing is usually Diabolos. You get man-eater and demon slayer from him.
Cool thanks! I noticed Ifrit had more attack stat increase so I assigned him to Luneth.

chrono01

Sorry to see you go, but I can definitely sympathize with the frustration of no 5 star T.T

Whats SAO? I think of the anime/ps4 games... is there something else?
Not leaving for sure yet, it depends on what I get. But yeah, there's a lot riding on it for me. :(

I really hope it doesn't come to that.

As for the title of the game...

Close, but not exactly. It's Sword Art Online: Memory Defrag. It just launched a few days ago and is a lot of fun (also, no stamina!).

In-regards to the other games I play, it's really up to your preference (I'm on iOS, though).

Bleach Brave Souls, since I enjoy the IP and they're super-generous with in-game currency and there's always something to do (with events).

Love Live: School Idol Festival I play since I enjoy the music/characters, but I might be leaving that one soon as it doesn't interest me as much as it used to.

One Piece: Treasure Cruise I'm off/on with. I log in daily, but I'm not as active as I used to be (thanks to FFBE and other games). Fun game though, and the power-creep is handled really well in that one.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle is one I wouldn't recommend to many, since the power-creep in that is MASSIVE.; If you get lucky, and get the characters you're after to fill out your team, it's great. If you don't, you'll suffer when it comes to the difficult events. Thankfully, I've been decently-lucky there, so I'm in a pretty good position. I did re-roll/start over around a year ago, so there's that. :/

Sword Art Online: Memory Defrag, as I mentioned earlier, is my newest addiction. 2D side-scrolling combat, and with the characters/story I enjoyed from the anime. Okay, the second half of S1 was trash, but still. Not sure how generous they'll be with currency, and the rates are 4% for the 4* ones (highest rarity) so not exactly the best (hence why I re-rolled). No stamina, means I can play whenever and how much I want, without fear of stamina loss. That's really cool. Also has co-op.

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Blazing is...subpar. The actual gameplay is decent enough, but the horrible gatcha rates destroy any potential, and it's literally nothing but grinding stuff incessantly. I log in daily, but don't do too much beyond that. It feels like a work-in-progress, as they keep adding stuff over time, so I'm hoping they flesh it out a bit more in the future.

There's more beyond that, but I'm tired and my bed calls. That should get you started, though!

Free pull DUANE yaaaaaaaa booooooiiii

Final half cost pull of the ff0 banner Cecil, which is cool because that gets me closer to having an Excalibur.

Never got a single unit for the bonus. Fuck that nonsense. I better have good luck on the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom