• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntsui

So I spent the rest of my tickets.

I don't want to talk about it.
image.php

Whales

Banned
24 tickets, down the drain.

Granted I got a few useful units out of it, but still.

I want to believe, but man it's hard to look to look upon the future positively. I don't think I've seen a rainbow crystal in the last two months, and I've pulled a decent amount. :(

its just gonna make the rainbow you get sweeter

getting that sweet, sweet rainbow on the orlandu banner...

Kouriozan

I want to believe, but man it's hard to look to look upon the future positively. I don't think I've seen a rainbow crystal in the last two months, and I've pulled a decent amount. :(

*hug*
It's been 2 months for me too, and I did use everything I had for Gilgamesh.

24 tickets, down the drain.

Granted I got a few useful units out of it, but still.

One day we will get our destined based 5*. And when we do it will be GLORIOUS!!!

Wow i am so ready for chrono to break the curse

Tell me you dodnt burn 24 tickets on fang city

You guys are better off on the normal banner with the increase to blues

UrSuLeTzU

I downloaded the Amazon app and used the 3 tickets:

- CoD #3
- Fang #5
- Fang #6

Fml and this game, already at 18 pulls in this banner and just Hope and Lud to show for it and I'm close to 300 pulls without a rainbow...

I'm convinced the only way I'll ever get a 5* base is to go completely all out. So Orlandu will be my first, I have a big hoard of lapis and tickets to toss at him
BELIEVE

chrono01

its just gonna make the rainbow you get sweeter

getting that sweet, sweet rainbow on the orlandu banner...
Only for it to be a 5* Duane. ;_;

*hug*
It's been 2 months for me too, and I did use everything I had for Gilgamesh.
We will suffer together.

One day we will get our destined based 5*. And when we do it will be GLORIOUS!!!
Oh, we'll get our base 5* alright...a day before Gumi announces their plan to shut down the servers. :(

Wow i am so ready for chrono to break the curse

Tell me you dodnt burn 24 tickets on fang city

You guys are better off on the normal banner with the increase to blues
Fang AND Sazh City. Also got Hope, while I continually lost it.

I'd stop pulling, but I want Lightning. :(

Syntsui

The problem with going all out is, you either go all out spending all your money until you get the unit or you will frustrate yourself to stop playing forever.

This is the evil side of this kind of game. Please be responsible with your actions guys.

Right now I've been extremely lucky, but when I do the math, I've spent around R$1k since I've started playing in September. That's more than all my money spent on games for my PS4 + 3DS.

Whales

Banned
Stop.... Pulling... On... Fang... Banner

Tbh that banner has bren good for me...

got fang once

but then I also got Garnet, Agrias, Gaffgarion (that I tried to pull with no luck in the destroyers banner), and some other decent chars...

Agrias for her FB and good TM and Gaffgarion for hid TM. Im pretty happy

Its just too bad I didnt have that luck in the snow banner when I pulled like 15 times and didnt freaking get him once... got a million sazh's

you may be right tho, pulling on the regular "rare" banner seems like a good idea at this point

forgrim

remember not to accept any lapis awards or anything in your box since the lapis is independent of the store you downloaded from. almost accepted my daily lapis and realized right at the last second.

EDarkness

You are playing with fire right there. Link that account ASAP.

I don't feel comfortable connecting my account to something that I don't use at all anymore. On top of that, I don't even remember my password. I wish they'd allow us to just make an account instead of connecting to some third party thing like Facebook.

Ah, dunno if there is android emulator for Mac.

I don't either. It doesn't matter. I was thinking it would be nice to get some free tickets, but I have to give up a lot to get them. It's not worth it.

Whales

Banned
I don't feel comfortable connecting my account to something that I don't use at all anymore. On top of that, I don't even remember my password. I wish they'd allow us to just make an account instead of connecting to some third party thing like Facebook.

I don't either. It doesn't matter. I was thinking it would be nice to get some free tickets, but I have to give up a lot to get them. It's not worth it.

you can just make a new random FB account just for ffbe

and you csn get the tickets then come back to your ios version without losing lapis

You can make a fake Facebook account. The purpose is, basically, to store your profile in case you want to upgrade your phone or play across different devices. (I play through my iPhone, my iPad, and my Android emulator for TM farming.)

EDarkness said:

It will take you 10 minutes. It is worth it.

Alright done with the event. Got 30K Moogle....all Tix/SQ/Cheap 6* mats/Winged Saint and that necklace thing and all Cactuars. Will spend the rest of weekend in the dunes and back to TM on Monday should for sure get Lunge Combo/Power of Creation and first Bracer done this week.

Sorry Chrono!

I was in the same boat until this banner. Some okay pulls in the past, but nothing that I would call lucky. But this banner has been great for me.

Got all 3 banner units including Lightning, got some great TM worthy units (most of which have been new to me), and have not had a single "garbage" tier pull. I do not exaggerate when I say that this banner has single handedly saved this game for me. I was -->this<--- close to quitting and deleting, and now I'm right back in there.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get the same in a future banner, which will most likely be even greater than this one.

Syntsui

Three people in this thread, me included, pulled Lightning of these tickets. Give it a try, man. You never know what can happen.

chrono01

Sorry Chrono!

I was in the same boat until this banner. Some okay pulls in the past, but nothing that I would call lucky. But this banner has been great for me.

Got all 3 banner units including Lightning, got some great TM worthy units (most of which have been new to me), and have not had a single "garbage" tier pull. I do not exaggerate when I say that this banner has single handedly saved this game for me. I was -->this<--- close to quitting and deleting, and now I'm right back in there.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get the same in a future banner, which will most likely be even greater than this one.
Thanks man, appreciate it.

Congrats again on your pulls! It sounds like you've had an amazing last couple of days, haha.

Finally pulled Lightning! The team of level 100s is coming to fruition.
Congrats to you too! :)

Lyrian

So, while i was traveling to some frozen tundra, I heard something about free tickets?

Nice. :)

Daily --> GOLD --> CoD

Can't really call that a troll, but that's the 7th consecutive non-banner gold for me in this event.

/grumble

Given how cursed this banner is for me, I'm not burning tickets on it.

Grats to everyone who pulled Lightning (and even more for a few of us!).

EDarkness

Three people in this thread, me included, pulled Lightning of these tickets. Give it a try, man. You never know what can happen.

Heh, well, I doubt I'd use those tickets on this banner. I was just wanting more tickets for when I want to do a big pull for something. My luck is too crappy to waste these tickets on. However, they'll come in handy when Tidus is released. Honestly, I'm not even sure I'll pull then, either. My pull luck is too bad. I haven't even gotten Fang yet. How crazy is that? Terrible.

Syntsui

Heh, well, I doubt I'd use those tickets on this banner. I was just wanting more tickets for when I want to do a big pull for something. My luck is too crappy to waste these tickets on. However, they'll come in handy when Tidus is released. Honestly, I'm not even sure I'll pull then, either. My pull luck is too bad. I haven't even gotten Fang yet. How crazy is that? Terrible.
No Fang is indeed some next level shit wow.

EDarkness

No Fang is indeed some next level shit wow.

Ha, ha! I know, man. I've only gotten one banner character in the last few banners. I got Sazh (twice) and that's it. My wife has gotten an almost full ensemble of characters from the last couple of banners. I don't think she got Snow, though. It's sad. Oh well, I'm not gonna worry about it and continue trying to make my CoD badass....

Dandte

hey guys, how was your day?

and then this

Nuff said? Thank you all for your condolences. And sorry for your bad pulls as well.
My rainbow history is now

Duanne
Luneth
Gilgi
Arc

The rainbow...i can get over that...shit happens, but the multi kills me every time. I will go and wipe my tears in my fangs robes. So far i have one for every day in the week.
Well....case closed. Back to a positive spirit. (I really wanted Lightning)

EDarkness

The rainbow...i can get over that...shit happens, but the multi kills me every time. I will go and wipe my tears in my fangs robes. So far i have one for every day in the week.

It's sad to say, but I would like to have Fang, but I haven't had any luck getting her. Too bad we can't trade characters. I'd trade a Garland for a Fang.

Valentus

and then this

Nuff said? Thank you all for your condolences. And sorry for your bad pulls as well.
My rainbow history is now

Duanne
Luneth
Gilgi
Arc

Everybody had troll pulls. Cheer up buddy. Youll get an awesome unit soon.

I actually did two 11 pulls on the Elza banner, looking for Tillith. I got literally nothing good, all crap, I didn't mention it back then cause it hurt my soul.

I ended up getting Tillith on Dark Destroyer....

CCIE

Banned
I haven't pulled a rainbow crystal except the first day when I re-rolled for Lightning. But my account is still good

_woLf

On one hand, it's nice to be able to use lightning with how many of my friends list have her

on the other, the fact that I am the only person out of people on my friends list who seems to not have lightning is incredibly depressing

thank you friends with your lightnings who carry my level 5 team of hope hope hope sazh and fang to many gears

EDarkness

On one hand, it's nice to be able to use lightning with how many of my friends list have him

on the other, the fact that I am the only person out of people on my friends list who seems to not have lightning is incredibly depressing

You and me, both, man. I have yet to get a 5* base character. I haven't seen a rainbow crystal in a LONG time. Last time I got a rainbow it was before 6* units were available and I ended up with Terra. I was pretty happy at the time since I didn't have anyone who could Raise. Still use Terra, too, so it wasn't a waste. Haven't seen one since then. It's all good, though. I can use everyone else's Lightning, Gilgamesh, or Luneth. (Positive thinking, folks.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom