• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

So I decided to go all in on this banner.

Free summon was Russel.
Daily was Cyan.

Dubious start.

Used 15 tickets. Got 4 Xiaos, a Hayate, and a gold Agrias. All the rest were trash blues.

Not terrible, but not quite what I wanted.

Did an 11 pull.

2 golds and a rainbow.

1st gold was a troll Rosa. Ffffffuuuucccc....

Then a steak of 5 more blue Xiao's (guess I'll be farming Knuckles).

Then the 2nd gold.

Ling!!!!!!!!

Then a bunch of blue fodder.

Then the rainbow.

Yun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit!!! I can't believe it!! So frickin psyched!

Damn dude, congrats!! You hit the banner jack pot tonight!

SeanTSC

Free - Vaan, Daily - Artemios. Super Meh.

Tried to go for all 3 of the Kill with X missions on the ELT boss at once. Got Items and Limit Break kills to trigger, but sadly it didn't register the Esper attack. Bad timing I guess. Will try the Esper kill again tomorrow maybe.

IaN_GAF

If you guys don't mind me asking, I am relatively new to this game and thread and I was wondering what you mean when you say "my troll gold was Rosa", like what makes it a troll?

Muku

If you guys don't mind me asking, I am relatively new to this game and thread and I was wondering what you mean when you say "my troll gold was Rosa", like what makes it a troll?

It's not a base 4 at that point. Miyuki came as a Rainbow for Valentus, but her base is a 3*. When you're seeing a Gold you want it to be a 4* base... or a Rainbow you want it to be a 5* base. Seeing some poobutt shit from low end hogging that spot and coming in on higher end when you could have pulled them at the lower end... it's deflating.

Edit: Wish I had a better fist weapon for Yun. But you know, I maded the Winged Saint during the event. Was keeping it around in case of WoL. WoL has continued to disappoint me. So, I've given Yun it instead right now. Congrats Yun, you've earned it. Guess a little DEF can't hurt either.

IaN_GAF

It's not a base 4 at that point. Miyuki came as a Rainbow for Valentus, but her base is a 3*. When you're seeing a Gold you want it to be a 4* base... or a Rainbow you want it to be a 5* base. Seeing some poobutt shit from low end hogging that spot and coming in on higher end when you could have pulled them at the lower end... it's deflating.

Ooooh, I see. Okay. Thanks for explaining!

I am personally still at the early stage of just hoping a cool character shows up from a "I know this character from this game I played and that's really cool" point of view. Which is probably also the reason this Nian beast just kindly handed me my ass because my team is probably way too low and undergeared.

Having fun though, and learning by reading this topic, one small clarification at a time :)

linkent

Gratz everyone!
Best of luck Chrono!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant belive my daily and free Galuf!

Spend a ticket and got LING!!!
Just gonna do the dailies now.

KeRaSh

Oh boy, killed the Nian Beast ELT on my first try but the item kill didn't proc. Was a little too early I guess. Couldn't get my LB full anyways so I had to do it again. Got wiped out the second try. Wtf?

Gotta wait for my energy to replenish now...

Muku

Ooooh, I see. Okay. Thanks for explaining!

I am personally still at the early stage of just hoping a cool character shows up from a "I know this character from this game I played and that's really cool" point of view. Which is probably also the reason this Nian beast just kindly handed me my ass because my team is probably way too low and undergeared.

Having fun though, and learning by reading this topic, one small clarification at a time :)

You're welcome. That's why my Ingus earlier was so disappointing. Got a Rainbow.... and got Ingus. He's a base 3*. I already worked on one from 3* to cap 5*. So it was even more irritating.

Finding characters you recognize is fun. :) Disappointing so many are awful. But you can pick and choose what you like and should be okay.

Send me a Friend Request if you need help. Just make sure you include GAF in your message so I don't delete you when I need to clear up space. My # is: 936,875,612

Also, is Nian beast resistant to fire? I share Luneth as my main. But he is using Chiji right now. If it has a resistance to fire I'll swap him back to murder knife.

bryt

You're welcome. That's why my Ingus earlier was so disappointing. Got a Rainbow.... and got Ingus. He's a base 3*. I already worked on one from 3* to cap 5*. So it was even more irritating.

Finding characters you recognize is fun. :) Disappointing so many are awful. But you can pick and choose what you like and should be okay.

Send me a Friend Request if you need help. Just make sure you include GAF in your message so I don't delete you when I need to clear up space. My # is: 936,875,612

Also, is Nian beast resistant to fire? I share Luneth as my main. But he is using Chiji right now. If it has a resistance to fire I'll swap him back to murder knife.

Nope, not resistant to fire.
1sP90ji.png

chrono01

Free Summon:

Garland (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Daily:

Xiao (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Ticket Time!

Ticket #1:

Bartz (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Ticket #2:

Luna (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Ticket #3:

Galuf (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Ticket #4:

Ticket #5:

IMG_0615.png

Rainbow Crystal! I haven't seen one of those in a long time. Oh well, it's probably some troll charac-

IMG_0616.png

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

Hands shaking, I figure it's time to try for Ling. I got the tickets, if I don't get her, I DON'T EVEN CARE!

Ticket #6:

Edge (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Ticket #7:

Bartz (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Ticket #8:

Roselia (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Ticket #9:

Rydia (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Ticket #10:

Kain (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Ticket #11:

Mercedes (Gold Crystal)

Ticket #12:

Oddly enough, only one gold crystal out of the entire thing, and it was a dupe Mercedes. Oh well, I don't even care. I finally have a 5* base. I DON"T CARE ABOUT ALL OF THESE BLUE CRYSTALS AT ALL, 5* NON-BASE CURSE BROKEN!

Thank you to everyone in this thread that have supported me over the last several months. Without you, I would have quit a long time ago. You guys/gals are the real MVP's, I truly mean that.

Muku

OMG CONGRATS CHRONO CONGRATS OMG!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!! *parties* OMG!!!!

Welcome to the Yun club~~~~

Rixa

IMG_0616.png

Hands shaking, I figure it's time to try for Ling. I got the tickets, if I don't get her, I DON'T EVEN CARE!

Oddly enough, only one gold crystal out of the entire thing, and it was a dupe Mercedes. Oh well, I don't even care. I finally have a 5* base. I DON"T CARE ABOUT ALL OF THESE BLUE CRYSTALS AT ALL, 5* NON-BASE CURSE BROKEN!

Thank you to everyone in this thread that have supported me over the last several months. Without you, I would have quit a long time ago. You guys/gals are the real MVP's, I truly mean that.

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/. You still got +15k Lapis right? Grats, fucking great \o/

chrono01

OMG CONGRATS CHRONO CONGRATS OMG!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!! *parties* OMG!!!!

Welcome to the Yun club~~~~

Congrats chrono!!

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/
Thanks guys! \o/

Going back through the thread, I missed this:

Free summon was Russel.
Daily was Cyan.

Dubious start.

Used 15 tickets. Got 4 Xiaos, a Hayate, and a gold Agrias. All the rest were trash blues.

Did an 11 pull.

2 golds and a rainbow.

Then the 2nd gold.

Ling!!!!!!!!

Then the rainbow.

Yun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to you too, man!

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/. You still got +15k Lapis right? Grats, fucking great \o/
Just under 15k, thanks to dailies depleting it a bit (plus I expanded my character box space a week or so ago). But yes, I still have a little over 14k and more story quests to complete as well as missions, so I'll be able to do at least 3x multi-pulls when Orlandu hits. :)

linkent

Ticket #5:

IMG_0615.png

Rainbow Crystal! I haven't seen one of those in a long time. Oh well, it's probably some troll charac-

IMG_0616.png

Yes yes yes!!
You did it!!
Graaaaatz!!

EDarkness

I DON"T CARE ABOUT ALL OF THESE BLUE CRYSTALS AT ALL, 5* NON-BASE CURSE BROKEN![/B]

Oh shit! FINALLY! I know that feels good. I was extremely happy when I got Lightning as my first 5* base. Now you've gotten that monkey off your back, let's hope it leads to more good things. Congrats!

Free summon was Russel.
Daily was Cyan.

Dubious start.

Did an 11 pull.

2 golds and a rainbow.

Then the 2nd gold.

Ling!!!!!!!!

Then the rainbow.

Yun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, Ivan, that's insane! Must feel good to be done with this banner on the first day. Congrats, man!

KeRaSh

Ticket #5:

IMG_0616.png

giphy.gif

THE CURSE HAS BEEN BROKEN! YOU ARE FREE!

Congratulations! You deserve this so much. Next stop: Orlandu!

chrono01

Yes yes yes!!
You did it!!
Graaaaatz!!

Yoooo grats chrono!!
Thanks!

I had to laugh at my screencap for Yun after, I didn't even notice her flew away until I uploaded the photo. It looks like Yun couldn't believe it either, he didn't know whether he was supposed to be there or not.

Oh shit! FINALLY! I know that feels good. I was extremely happy when I got Lightning as my first 5* base. Now you've gotten that monkey off your back, let's hope it leads to more good things. Congrats!
It really is a relief. Vindicated, after all this time!

giphy.gif

THE CURSE HAS BEEN BROKEN! YOU ARE FREE!

Congratulations! You deserve this so much. Next stop: Orlandu!
It's such a relief. I am now a free man.

chrono01

Free summon today was 3* Shantotto, it's like my 16th.

So happy for you chrono, finally break free of that no rainbow curse :D
Hey, Shantotto will be a monster in Arena eventually. But yeah, really don't need 16 of her, that's a bit much, haha.

And thanks for the support. You guys are amazing. d(^_^)v

\o/ \o/ \o/ YAAAAAAAAAAAY! CHRONO WITH DAT RAINBOW! \o/ \o/ \o/

I legit did a little celebration dance over here, :D.
Funny thing is, when I summoned I looked away briefly as I was typing up my previous pulls in the GAF post you see above. Then I noticed the shimmer of the crystal looked different, and when I saw the rainbow I couldn't believe it. I readied myself for a troll rainbow...but it didn't come. I legit stared at my phone for a few seconds trying to comprehend what had just happened.

Nikokuno

Free Summon:
Ticket #5:

IMG_0615.png

IMG_0616.png

Chrono you did it, I just yell, so happy for you men !!!!!

Hey, Shantotto will be a monster in Arena eventually. But yeah, really don't need 16 of her, that's a bit much, haha.

And thanks for the support. You guys are amazing. d(^_^)v

Funny thing is, when I summoned I looked away briefly as I was typing up my previous pulls in the GAF post you see above. Then I noticed the shimmer of the crystal looked different, and when I saw the rainbow I couldn't believe it. I readied myself for a troll rainbow...but it didn't come. I legit stared at my phone for a few seconds trying to comprehend what had just happened.
I know exactly what you mean. I damn near dropped my phone when I pulled Noctis last month. "Blue, meh. Here comes Charlotte 18!" ... "Oh? Gold? Could it actually be Mercedes finally?" "WHAAAAAAAT! RAINBOW... It can't be" ... *Drops phone and catches it before it hits the carpet* "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!" *Dances all around the room, pumping my arms in the air like an idiot*

I had a similar reaction earlier tonight when I did a $1 pull in FFRK and the disco ball popped out and turned into Orlandeau's OSB.

chrono01

Congrats Chrono!!!!!!
Looks like our threats yesterday worked.

Super happy for you!
Thanks!

Congrats again to you, as well. :)

Niiiiiiiiiice rainbow pull chrono!!!!!!
\o/~

Chrono you did it, I just yell, so happy for you men !!!!!
Thanks. :)

I know exactly what you mean. I damn near dropped my phone when I pulled Noctis last month. "Blue, meh. Here comes Charlotte 18!" ... "Oh? Gold? Could it actually be Mercedes finally?" "WHAAAAAAAT! RAINBOW... It can't be" ... *Drops phone and catches it before it hits the carpet* "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!" *Dances all around the room, pumping my arms in the air like an idiot*

I had a similar reaction earlier tonight when I did a $1 pull in FFRK and the disco ball popped out and turned into Orlandeau's OSB.
Yeah, it was kind of surreal. Honestly, I don't even know how well Yun will age, but I don't particularly care. He's my first 5* base, so he'll be front-and-center to everything. I don't even care!

I don't play the game anymore, but congrats to you on that Orlandu weapon in FFRK!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Thanks guys - and im glad to see some great pulls here, dont have much time right now but....

Free Summon:

Ticket #5:

IMG_0615.png

IMG_0616.png

HOLY SHIT - HE DID IT - OUR BOY CHRONO !!

Finally you came through - when i saw your post it felt like the time Leo got his Oscar - hah so deserved after all those troll pulls in the last months.

Really happy for you :-D

IaN_GAF

Thanks! I'm pretty sure I'll be picking characters based on their abilities more soon, to be more effective. Right now I'm straight up not using my only 5 star character Ace because I didn't really like him in Type 0 though :')

Still kinda hoping for Vivi as a black mage for my team, but fearing he might not be able to keep up statwise because I don't think you gyys ever mention him :D

Kozmo

Congrats Chrono. I don't normally post from my mobile, but this is a special occasion. It's almost one of those moments that you can remember years from now (maybe)... Like, it was a mild winters night, and I was about to visit my brother-in-law's house when Chrono pulled his 5*base. 😁

chrono01

Congrats, that was due already! I'm happy for you!

Chrono what did I tell you my man! I told you it was our time! Congrats!!

Thanks guys - and im glad to see some great pulls here, dont have much time right now but....

HOLY SHIT - HE DID IT - OUR BOY CHRONO !!

Finally you came through - when i saw your post it felt like the time Leo got his Oscar - hah so deserved after all those troll pulls in the last months.

Really happy for you :-D

wowowow Gratz Chrono!!
well deserved!

Was about time! Grats Chrono!

Whoooooooooooo

Chrono!!!! Dude!

So happy for you!

Congrats Chrono. I don't normally post from my mobile, but this is a special occasion. It's almost one of those moments that you can remember years from now (maybe)... Like, it was a mild winters night, and I was about to visit my brother-in-law's house when Chrono pulled his 5*base. 😁
Thanks for the overwhelming congratulations I've been receiving from you all. ExviusGAF truly is the best.

*sniffle*

So Chrono... Does this mean you will keep us company even if you don't get Orlandu?
I really hope so!
Probably, yeah.

It's definitely re-ignited my interest, but we'll see if it's enough. I'm willing to give the game another chance at least, and I still have close to 15k to try for Orlandu. But yes, if I do move on from the game (still not sure how much Fire Emblem will demand from me) at least it won't be due to lack of a 5* base character. :)

Aside from 100 gems I am skipping this completely. No nostalgia value (I have to beat it at one point), no great synergy value since it's a rare realm, no real necessary game changers. I would pull for synergy but there are better stuff to save for.

I am saving nearly everything for anniversary but will pull for FuRai event as I am desperate for VIII synergy and I want that wind damage.If Annyversary wasn't happening I would go for the Matoya event too but alas.

Wrong Thread. :p

Myze

Did manage to pull Yun on my first pull (discount banner). Which is awesome, of course. Only my second rainbow pull. My first was last banner on Ace (who is benched).

Now, hopefully I can pull Ling before the banner is over, since I actually need her more than Yun. Oh well, that's a lot easier than getting Ling, and trying to pull for Yun. :)

chrono01

Did manage to pull Yun on my first pull (discount banner). Which is awesome, of course. Only my second rainbow pull. My first was last banner on Ace (who is benched).

Now, hopefully I can pull Ling before the banner is over, since I actually need her more than Yun. Oh well, that's a lot easier than getting Ling, and trying to pull for Yun. :)
Insane, nice daily pull. Congrats!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yun was just the beginning for Chrono - next stop Orlandu so you have a Top Tier unit that can wiel more standard weapons like Greatsword. Good to see that you saved up enough for him.

chrono01

How dare you hope him dont get Orlandu?!!
:p
watch him getting 2 on that banner and laugh.
I'll be happy with just the one, TBQH. >_<

Yun was just the beginning for Chrono - next stop Orlandu so you have a Top Tier unit that can wiel more standard weapons like Greatsword. Good to see that you saved up enough for him.
Yeah, definitely excited for Orlandu (have been for a long while). I'm happy this Yun didn't cost me Lapis (aside from the daily I did), so I can continue saving up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom