• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

^^
Hilarious :D Grats to everyone with their surprise 5*.
I was trolled very hard.

Free: Artemios
Daily: Troll Gold Tellah

1. Tix: Xiao
2. Tix: Leo
3. Tix: Anzelm
4. Tix: Edgar
5. Tix: Terra

Now that 10+1

- 4* Snow (wtf, my 7th)
- Xiao
- CoD
- 4* Freya!!!
- Maria
- Xiao
- Celes
- Xiao
- Roselia
- 4* Bedile!!!
- 4* Russell!!!

<3 Yeah this was dud 3> Hopefully everybody else does it better. Whatever, I guess I don't need & wan't Ling.

Pejo

Did a 10+1 pull, got the dancer chica and a few Xaios. Also got bookended by 2 frans and 2 Vivis. Weird.

Anyways, I'm done on the banner now. Chocobo/magitech units just don't excite me. Saving all my tickets for Orlandu, so that's still going strong.

Muku

Did a 10+1 pull, got the dancer chica and a few Xaios. Also got bookended by 2 frans and 2 Vivis. Weird.

Anyways, I'm done on the banner now. Chocobo/magitech units just don't excite me. Saving all my tickets for Orlandu, so that's still going strong.

Yeah, all my tickets are still being saved for Orlandu as well.

It's funny because I also got Noel. I wonder soon if I can have a CHocobo/Magitek army of a group... Nevermind Biggs, Wedge, and Terra in theirs. Bleh. Only ticket I used was one they gave today.

Rixa... OMG. I think I'd have raged quit :(

Muku

27 tickets, freebie and half price~

a few xiaos, hayates, odds and ends... but my first cecil T.T

:O Congrats!

I dunno, I like Miyuki. She's adorable. Maybe not particularly useful, but I capped her out early on. Plus, her Sakurafubuki~

Alkez

Free Summon: Rainbow..... Son of a bitch. Ingus. Fuck this game.

That's some straight bs.

Ticket pull.....

Blue....

Gold.....

Rainbow.......

YUN!!!!!!

Well, that was rectified quickly lol. Congrats Muku!

Whoa. I decided to do a few pulls on this new banner and...

Free pull: Blue -> Tellah
Ticket 1: Blue -> Bedile
Ticket 2: Blue - > Terra
Ticket 3: Rainbow ( ! ) -> Dark Fina!

Woot! Didn't get any banner units, but I guess I'm done for this banner. Blew all my luck on this set of pulls. I'm happy.

Damn, nice one ED!

Tickets

- Medius dupe (lol)
-.Trey dupe (lol)
- Xiao dupe
- Gilbert (lol)
- Gold ---> Rainbow

Ok clearly I missed the window to pull. Congrats CW!!

Well this was.. unexpected to say the least.

Damn GAF is killing it today! Congrats desverger!

Free pull, rydia
Half off DUANE MY BOOOOIIIIII

Decided to 11 pull. Yolo.

16265246_10155741158948989_1391073776630631056_n.jpg

Finally got a ff0 unit after the event!!!! And I have to say I got DAT rainbow too!!! My 4th rainbow of the game. I don't know if I'd ever really use ramza but the more the merrier!

Rixa

Now I have 50ish Jumbos taking inventory space and why in the hell its raining Snow *Grumble*.

Daily: Cerius
Free: Miyuki

More like Mi-yucky...

Miyuki has best TM katana...
Only katana better than Sakurafubuki is Gilgamesh Trial reward katana.

I am so ready for the Crystal change to get here. Damn trolls, >_<. It took 20 Banner pulls, but I got her.

Free: 4* Russell #11

1/2: 3* Sabin #7

Tickets:
3* Cerius #4
3* Xiao #3
3* Freya #4
4* Amarant #4
3* Vaan #4
3* Hayate #2
3* Miyuki #3
4* Rosa #1
3* Garland #3
3* Firion #4
4* Zidane #3 (Blue to Gold)
3* Kain #9
4* Luna #12 (Blue to Gold)
3* Terra #2
3* Gilbert #2
4* Maria #7
3* Xiao #4
3* Xiao #5
4* Ling #1

Muku

That's some straight bs.

Well, that was rectified quickly lol. Congrats Muku!

Damn, nice one ED!

Ok clearly I missed the window to pull. Congrats CW!!

Damn GAF is killing it today! Congrats desverger!

LOL right? I was so livid with the game. I thought OMG finally the free summon doesn't suck. Then it sucked. :| Yun made up for it, so I'd do it all over again. But your comment made me LOL. Thank you!

GAF rockin' this banner. Esp with some off banner pulls.

bryt

Is he any hard?

Nope. I think I'm overpowered though since I went in with Cecil/Noctis/Noctis/Refia/Luneth/Noctis friend lol.

He does like 4? attacks a turn with AOE fire/lightning/single target attack and can paralyze you. He can also reduce your fire resistance. Every turn I lost about ~3k health off all party members with Embolden and Focus up.

tuffymon

Is it? Damn might have almost had another mini fake Noctis moment.

Should I put it in my TMR party over any of: Zidane, Zidane, Gafgarrion, Agrias or Hayate?

It shines best if you can combine that tm with anothers chizurus blade mastery (its still good, but WAY better if you can use both)... if i had to make a choice, itd be hayate (not saying dont get it, but backburner until a slot opens)

chrono01

Free Pull - CoD dupe
1/2 Pull - Blue -> Gold - Luka (new)

Tickets

- Medius dupe (lol)
-.Trey dupe (lol)
- Xiao dupe
- Gilbert (lol)
- Gold ---> Rainbow

BOOM - i didnt see this coming hah.

Continued for Ling

- Garland
- Xiao
- Xiao
- Locke dupe
- Shantotto

Out of tickets - i will keep doing Dailies for Ling.

Alright - hope you finally get lucky.. !!
Are you going all out ? Otherwise the Orlandu banner is near as well - if this turns out to be a bust.
Dude, congrats! Nice to see some luck here.

Yeah, I'll probably pour everything into this banner, I haven't decided. I'll sleep on it and then decide tomorrow. :(

Well this was.. unexpected to say the least.
The Goddess!

Congrats!

^^
Hilarious :D Grats to everyone with their surprise 5*.
I was trolled very hard.

Free: Artemios
Daily: Troll Gold Tellah

1. Tix: Xiao
2. Tix: Leo
3. Tix: Anzelm
4. Tix: Edgar
5. Tix: Terra

Now that 10+1

- 4* Snow (wtf, my 7th)
- Xiao
- CoD
- 4* Freya!!!
- Maria
- Xiao
- Celes
- Xiao
- Roselia
- 4* Bedile!!!
- 4* Russell!!!

<3 Yeah this was dud 3> Hopefully everybody else does it better. Whatever, I guess I don't need & wan't Ling.
All of those troll golds...

I'm so sorry.

Free pull, rydia
Half off DUANE MY BOOOOIIIIII

Decided to 11 pull. Yolo.

16265246_10155741158948989_1391073776630631056_n.jpg

Finally got a ff0 unit after the event!!!! And I have to say I got DAT rainbow too!!! My 4th rainbow of the game. I don't know if I'd ever really use ramza but the more the merrier!
Nice job on the Ramza!

I am so ready for the Crystal change to get here. Damn trolls, >_<. It took 20 Banner pulls, but I got her.

Free: 4* Russell #11

1/2: 3* Sabin #7

Tickets:
3* Cerius #4
3* Xiao #3
3* Freya #4
4* Amarant #4
3* Vaan #4
3* Hayate #2
3* Miyuki #3
4* Rosa #1
3* Garland #3
3* Firion #4
4* Zidane #3 (Blue to Gold)
3* Kain #9
4* Luna #12 (Blue to Gold)
3* Terra #2
3* Gilbert #2
4* Maria #7
3* Xiao #4
3* Xiao #5
4* Ling #1
At least you (finally) got Ling!

But yeah, we need that crystal change. Depending on the results of my pulls, I probably won't even be around to see it be implemented.

Malakhov

Banned
Nope. I think I'm overpowered though since I went in with Cecil/Noctis/Noctis/Refia/Luneth/Noctis friend lol.

He does like 4? attacks a turn with AOE fire/lightning/single target attack and can paralyze you. He can also reduce your fire resistance. Every turn I lost about ~3k health off all party members with Embolden and Focus up.

So I'll bring CoD for elemental resists then, thanks for the info.

Chrono, pull now! :D

Rixa

All of those troll golds...

I'm so sorry.

But yeah, we need that crystal change. Depending on the results of my pulls, I probably won't even be around to see it be implemented.

I just hope you get that right rainbow.

My pulls were bad but I don't care, time to start collecting Lapis slowly and pull when there is good banner and I have 5k Lapis. Luckily these all were "free" pulls, no money involved. I just cruise my badass team around.

And I do have 260 unit slots :D

GG-Duo

May the odds be ever in your favor.

I only used discounts and tickets. No 10+1

Free: Penelo
1. Vivi
2. Zidane
3. Xiao - new since I previously sold one by mistake
Half price - Roselia
4. Troll gold Kefka
5. Shadow
6. 3-star Kefka
7. Rosa - my first one

Done for tonight... not looking good for Ling :-/

windfish

Is Ling worth a small chase? After seven pulls I don't feel like I should invest much more into a Refia/Tilith (?) replacement?

edit: nvm did two more pulls, got 2 Lings... guess I am done here

Muku

Lol I did an eleven pull and got 4 brand new units to my game!

Ling, Ramza , Hayate and Seven !

Nice! I must have missed it. Helping husband figure out what to buy from Mog King with little bit he has left. Didn't oower it like normal.

Ramza... so jealous... :( I want all 4. Couldn't get anything but troll Golds during Type-0.

Nice! I must have missed it. Helping husband figure out what to buy from Mog King with little bit he has left. Didn't oower it like normal.

Ramza... so jealous... :( I want all 4. Couldn't get anything but troll Golds during Type-0.

I never pulled a single ff0 unit the whole time the event was up. I feel slightly redeemed? Even if seven sucks.

Is Ling worth a small chase? After seven pulls I don't feel like I should invest much more into a Refia/Tilith (?) replacement?

I don't know if she's worth it tbh but people are hyping her. She isn't a healer though. She's a complete support character.

Wazzy

Banned
4* Cyan for free pull and Shadow for half pull.

I need to decide if I should prioritize Brave Suit, Champions Belt or Exaclibur for TM farming and using trust Moogles.

chrono01

So I'll bring CoD for elemental resists then, thanks for the info.

Chrono, pull now! :D

Begins chant.

*Suddenly starts repeating Latin words over and over again*
Haha, you guys!

Fine, I'll do my ticket pulls + daily + free in around half an hour. Right in the middle of something but I'll make a post here shortly with my results. I think I'll hold off on the 10+1 pulls though, unless I don't manage to get Ling by the time this banner ends. With Orlandu as close as he is, I think I'm just going to wait it out a while longer and go all-out for him. With Yun being a Global-exclusive, it's difficult to tell what enhancements he'll get, of which we already know Orlandu (and he's amazing). My gut is telling me to wait a little longer, I think I'll be able.

When do people expect Orlandu's banner to hit?

I just hope you get that right rainbow.

My pulls were bad but I don't care, time to start collecting Lapis slowly and pull when there is good banner and I have 5k Lapis. Luckily these all were "free" pulls, no money involved. I just cruise my badass team around.

And I do have 260 unit slots :D
Yeah, sorry again about your pulls man. :/

I have something like 10 tickets (used a few trying for Seven at the beginning of the Type-0 event, I still don't have her). I'm seriously considering saving my Lapis for Orlandu, though. I was going to go all-in for Yun, but something in me is telling me to wait a little more for Orlandu. I think I can do it!

windfish

I don't know if she's worth it tbh but people are hyping her. She isn't a healer though. She's a complete support character.

If you have Tilith and are clearing content no problem then she's not worth chasing imo.

Thanks guys, edited my post above.. got my ling but yeah I guess she will be sitting on the bench most of the time!

now what about pulling for Yun... D: aahh I need to stop

So I decided to go all in on this banner.

Free summon was Russel.
Daily was Cyan.

Dubious start.

Used 15 tickets. Got 4 Xiaos, a Hayate, and a gold Agrias. All the rest were trash blues.

Not terrible, but not quite what I wanted.

Did an 11 pull.

2 golds and a rainbow.

1st gold was a troll Rosa. Ffffffuuuucccc....

Then a steak of 5 more blue Xiao's (guess I'll be farming Knuckles).

Then the 2nd gold.

Ling!!!!!!!!

Then a bunch of blue fodder.

Then the rainbow.

Yun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit!!! I can't believe it!! So frickin psyched!

Ken

Spent like 34 tickets.

3 lings, first two lockes, first WoL, 2 xiao, 4th Mercedes, 4th hayate, third luka rip

Now to wait for orlandu and fire emblem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom