• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion86

Free Summon:

IMG_0615.png

Rainbow Crystal! I haven't seen one of those in a long time. Oh well, it's probably some troll charac-

IMG_0616.png

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

Hands shaking, I figure it's time to try for Ling. I got the tickets, if I don't get her, I DON'T EVEN CARE!

Thank you to everyone in this thread that have supported me over the last several months. Without you, I would have quit a long time ago. You guys/gals are the real MVP's, I truly mean that.

Yes!!! Congratulations Chrono :D really happy for you!

Well I never got one Mini Burst Pot during the Maze haha, but I have a full NRG bar right now as I ran out of material slots overnight after a rank up...sigh...just trying the new event, may go for a few pulls but not many.

Congratulations to all that have been lucky so far!

bonkeng

Ticket #5:

IMG_0615.png

Rainbow Crystal! I haven't seen one of those in a long time. Oh well, it's probably some troll charac-

IMG_0616.png

I'm late to the party, but

fuck_yea__in_hd_by_crusierpl.png

Sooo happy for you chrono! Congrats, and I hope you'll stay with us til the end ;D

Also, congrats to Muku, sasuki, ivan and the rest who got Yun and/or Ling. These 2 units are seriously good.

linkent

I'll be happy with just the one, TBQH. >_<

Yeah, definitely excited for Orlandu (have been for a long while). I'm happy this Yun didn't cost me Lapis (aside from the daily I did), so I can continue saving up. :)
Just watch epinkwhale video.
2 Yun in 1 multi.
seriously possible.

Looking at his weapon choice, definitely is lacking.
Guess you are stuck with this event Whip and Thorned Mace.
Or event Whip+Werebuster if those 2 beastkiller stack for this event seem fun.

BIS Should be Abel TM? DW Dagger.

Free Summon:

Garland (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Daily:

Xiao (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Ticket Time!

Ticket #1:

Bartz (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Ticket #2:

Luna (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Ticket #3:

Galuf (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Ticket #4:

Ticket #5:

IMG_0615.png

IMG_0616.png

Hands shaking, I figure it's time to try for Ling. I got the tickets, if I don't get her, I DON'T EVEN CARE!

Ticket #6:

Edge (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Ticket #7:

Ticket #8:

Roselia (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Ticket #9:

Rydia (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Ticket #10:

Kain (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Ticket #11:

Mercedes (Gold Crystal)

Ticket #12:

Oddly enough, only one gold crystal out of the entire thing, and it was a dupe Mercedes. Oh well, I don't even care. I finally have a 5* base. I DON"T CARE ABOUT ALL OF THESE BLUE CRYSTALS AT ALL, 5* NON-BASE CURSE BROKEN!

Thank you to everyone in this thread that have supported me over the last several months. Without you, I would have quit a long time ago. You guys/gals are the real MVP's, I truly mean that.

Congrats chrono!! Finally.

I managed to get 3 Ling with my first 11 pull. Got a few Miyuki too to add to my TM team. Not disappointed with that really. I'll pull again in a bit.

Ingus was my free one. Got 2 more Xiao as well, hahah.

Alkez

Yeah, definitely excited for Orlandu (have been for a long while). I'm happy this Yun didn't cost me Lapis (aside from the daily I did), so I can continue saving up. :)

Remember a couple of weeks ago I said you were going to get 3 Orlandus? Now assuming you've traded one of those for yun you still have 2 Orlandus left so good times ahead haha.

About to do my pulls for Ling. Please RNG.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Free: Firion (new)
Daily: Kuja
ticket #1: Farris (new)
#2: Hayate
#3: Shantotto
#4: Amarant
#5: Xiao
#6: Ingus

gonna hold on this 11 pull for now.

Celegus

Chrono yaaaaay!!!!!!

My free was Kefka, daily was Ludmille, and ticket #1 was Ling lol. Now I'd feel like an idiot burning tickets trying for Yun...

60 pulls
1 Rainbow
Fucking miyuki

Im fucking outraged

Sorry bro!

Free Summon:

Garland (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Daily:

Ticket Time!

Ticket #1:

Ticket #2:

Luna (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Ticket #3:

Galuf (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Ticket #4:

Ticket #5:

IMG_0615.png

IMG_0616.png

Ticket #6:

Edge (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Ticket #7:

Ticket #8:

Roselia (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Ticket #9:

Rydia (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Ticket #10:

Kain (Blue Crystal - Dupe)

Ticket #11:

Mercedes (Gold Crystal)

Ticket #12:

Oddly enough, only one gold crystal out of the entire thing, and it was a dupe Mercedes. Oh well, I don't even care. I finally have a 5* base. I DON"T CARE ABOUT ALL OF THESE BLUE CRYSTALS AT ALL, 5* NON-BASE CURSE BROKEN!

This is what i got up extra early to see. So fucking pumped for you chrono!!!! Congrats!!!!

Xion86

Free: GOLD....Terra
Daily: Xiao

I have 47 tickets, saving them up for some favourite characters that will eventually come along ;) but...I'll spend 5...

GOLD
Nnd7yeWl.png

Yey :)

GOLD...Luka

Ludmille

GOLD...Tellah

Xiao

I'll now stick to Daily Pulls :).

Alkez

Next pull, yellow.

Clyne.

F this game. First time I'm genuinely upset by this game. Nearly 30 pulls of nonsense.

Grats Chrono!

Shit from my daily and free summon.

1 and only multi though

https://i.imgur.com/9EkvMSR.png

Holy shit!

I did 10 this morning

Free - Cyan (NICE!)

Daily - Xiao (Off to a good start!)

Ticket 1 - Exdeath (okey dokey)

Ticket 2 - LING!!! (well that was easy!)

Ticket 3 - Ludmille (but who needs another dual cast now?)

Ticket 4 - LING! (lol wtf i guess ill be dualweilding them daggers?)

Ticket 5 - Shantotto (im actually quite pleased)

Ticket 6 - Kefka (Bah I have enough of you!)

Ticket 7 - Russel (YEEESSSSSSS! Time to finally get bladeblitz done)

Ticket 8 - Zidane (so now I can farm 4 more dual wields?)

Overall I had a very good morning of pulls

Skii

Did the free... Shadow :(

Did the daily... Ling! She seems pretty decent. Will probably end up on my team.

I don't know if I should keep pulling. I have 8.5k and 15 tickets and I have no 5 stars. My team is constantly struggling with these events. I had real difficulty against the INT exploration lunar event. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong tbh. I have 6 star Refia, 5 star Bartz and maxed 4 star Black Cat Lid, Warrior of Light and Charlotte. They don't deal anywhere near enough damage. The only reason I can clear content in this game is because of friend units which feels terrible.

Btw, congrats Chronos!

Did the free... Shadow :(

Did the daily... Ling! She seems pretty decent. Will probably end up on my team.

I don't know if I should keep pulling. I have 8.5k and 15 tickets and I have no 5 stars. My team is constantly struggling with these events. I had real difficulty against the INT exploration lunar event. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong tbh. I have 6 star Refia, 5 star Bartz and maxed 4 star Black Cat Lid, Warrior of Light and Charlotte. They don't deal anywhere near enough damage. The only reason I can clear content in this game is because of friend units which feels terrible.

Btw, congrats Chronos!

You need to

- Get Bartz to 6 star
- Get BCL to 5 star
- Why you using Warrior of Light AND Charlotte?

What other units do you have?

Build up that LING and maybe even take a Xiao to 6 star!

Kettch

Picked up Ling after the daily and 13 tickets. Not too bad. Only one troll gold in Duane, and no wasted rainbows, so I'll take it.

EDIT: And I only pulled 1 Xiao out of those 14, that's weird.

Skii

You need to

- Get Bartz to 6 star
- Get BCL to 5 star
- Why you using Warrior of Light AND Charlotte?

What other units do you have?

Build up that LING and maybe even take a Xiao to 6 star!

I was told to use Firion but because the 6 star isn't out yet, I'm using Charlotte because she was level 60.

My other notable units are Kefka, Krile, Ariana, Vanille, Garland and obviously Ling.

I don't have Xiao... Sold it when it was bad lol.

So I'm running the Main Hall with Yun and Ling as my units to level them up slightly as I collect gigantuars (that grind to 100 for both of them is going to be a looooooong one).

I currently have DW on my Yun and I noticed that he attacks 4 times, almost like a barrage. Is his single attack animation just broken up into 2, or does he legit attack 4 times?

H3xum

Congrats on the pulls everyone!

Can someone tell me the challenges for the first exploration? I started it and then took my drive to work and I don't remember

It isn't up on the wiki yet either

I've got like 10 Xiao total now. Wondering if it's worth keeping more than 5 total? Focusing on a second full Xiao party for TM farming is very low on my list right now...

Niahak

Congrats to all who got Yun/Ling (esp Chrono - your patience paid off)!

Got Ling on my daily, but might spend a few tickets today too. I only just got Dark Fina up to 100, so it'll be a while before I level Ling up...

H3xum: Beat boss with limit break, no casualties, no continues

bonkeng

So I'm running the Main Hall with Yun and Ling as my units to level them up slightly as I collect gigantuars (that grind to 100 for both of them is going to be a looooooong one).

I currently have DW on my Yun and I noticed that he attacks 4 times, almost like a barrage. Is his single attack animation just broken up into 2, or does he legit attack 4 times?

He has a skill that allows him to normal attack twice. Like the Twin Lance.

Razmos

Ticket #5:

IMG_0615.png

IMG_0616.png

Congrats man! This has genuinely brightened my day, I was rooting for you

He has a skill that allows him to normal attack twice. Like the Twin Lance.
Can he equip spears? If not I'd love to see someone give him Equip Spear and give him the Twin Lance and Lightnings Scarf

Xion86

50 more pulls

Another Rainbow

Fucking galuf

Fuck it, im out

Wow you have had some crazy bad luck this banner :( don't pull anymore.

Finally got this out the way! Wasted quite a few items on the item kill achievement, took 3 or 4 tries, wasn't registering when I was using the item with few other moves, worked with just an attack in the end with 4 other members using items at once.

WhannlCl.png

H3xum

For those that have the 5% moogle and Whip challenge...

Can you just throw items/esper during an overkill? Or does the deathblow have to come from item/esper

Congrats man! This has genuinely brightened my day, I was rooting for you

Can he equip spears? If not I'd love to see someone give him Equip Spear and give him the Twin Lance and Lightnings Scarf

the effect doesnt stack

its just a one time bonus so whatever means you use to activate it thats it

whats nice is that Yun gets it innately which frees up his slots

Syntsui

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FUUUUUUUUUCK THIS GAME
I PULLED ANOTHER LIGHTNING
SHE DOESN'T HAVE A GOOD TM, SHE DOESN'T HAVE A SPACE ON MY TEAM, SHE IS FUCKING WORTHLESS

FUCK
FUCK
FUCK

H3xum

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FUUUUUUUUUCK THIS GAME
I PULLED ANOTHER LIGHTNING
SHE DOESN'T HAVE A GOOD TM, SHE DOESN'T HAVE A SPACE ON MY TEAM, SHE IS FUCKING WORTHLESS

FUCK
FUCK
FUCK

>.>

I'd take her as my first 5*. With my hundreds and hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of worthless pulls.

Syntsui

I just wanted Ling and the game fucking trolled me with a legit off banner rainbow, this is fucking awful situation. A great unit that has no value for me anymore and no more tickets to use.

I'll just pray to pull her on the dailies now.

KeRaSh

I just realized that when I'm going all in for Orlandu I might also get one or two Miyukis, Zidanes and maybe even a Chorizo. I'd be totally fine with that since I could then at least pimp my Lightning (550 ATK with double Excalibur but without Blade Mastery) and have a backup Dual Wield for Exdeath so I can get him past 600 MAG.

Damnit... I actually NEED a Zidane if I pull Orlandu... I only have a Genji Glove (on Gilgamesh) and one DW on Noctis...
Totally forgot about that.

Rootbeer

Banned
Daily free pull: Gold crystal -> 4* Panelo
Daily 250 lapis pull: Gold Crystal -> LING!

Guess I am done with the banner? I already have a Xiao and I need to keep saving for Orlandu anyway.
I just realized that when I'm going all in for Orlandu I might also get one or two Miyukis, Zidanes and maybe even a Chorizo. I'd be totally fine with that since I could then at least pimp my Lightning (550 ATK with double Excalibur but without Blade Mastery) and have a backup Dual Wield for Exdeath so I can get him past 600 MAG.

Damnit... I actually NEED a Zidane if I pull Orlandu... I only have a Genji Glove (on Gilgamesh) and one DW on Noctis...
Totally forgot about that.
Most of us would kill to have a Genji Glove I think you'll be fine, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom