• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonkeng

Oh now that I can get behind. The last FB one was rocking. I wanted Chizuru but didn't get her. But I got my CoD from that event. Made that whole event for me.

FB Banner is, by far, my favorite.

My first ever 5k pull got me everything I needed at that time.

3GS5FTS.jpg

They need to make a special dual cast for mages that work with their skills, like come on meteor shouldn't be so much better than Exdeath's evil light for instance.

Make mages great again.

Muku

Feel like those in here without a Lightning or a Chizuru or a Gilga or a Luneth or an Elza should raise their hands

giphy.gif

Well, I was going to raise my hand. Then got to Chizuru and hand to lower the little bit I raised it. Got her recently and love it. I woulda had to lower it once I got to Luneth anyway. I'd like another good damage dealer so I can retire Cecil to times of when I actually need a tank.

Heh, that would be me. I have none of those dirty characters. Maybe someday.... *sniff, sniff*

You. Hush! Luneth is not a dirty character. He will challenge your CoD to a duel.

linkent

Feel like those in here without a Lightning or a Chizuru or a Gilga or a Luneth or an Elza should raise their hands
Me!

Played since prelaunch too.
Still cant forget my 55pulls on Lightning banner to get 1 Rainbow Rhaksasa.

At least I have gotten Ramza and DKC from dailies.
Also Zidane.
Still felt weak as hell.

giphy.gif

*Raises Hand*

I'll be asking very soon for a recommendation on what TM to farm next after my first Dual Cast finishes but think I'll wait until tomorrow when more posters are on. I'll have to look through what I have again anyway and for now, back to FFXV!

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
+30% ATK/+20% HP - Queen

+20% ATK/DEF - Cinque

You got two Zidanes! or I am thinking of the wrong person?

I have three now, yeah. Not sure how that helps a very obvious problem!

Heh, that would be me. I have none of those dirty characters. Maybe someday.... *sniff, sniff*

Me!

Played since prelaunch too.
Still cant forget my 55pulls on Lightning banner to get 1 Rainbow Rhaksasa.

At least I have gotten Ramza and DKC from dailies.
Also Zidane.
Still felt weak as hell.

*Raises Hand*

I'll be asking very soon for a recommendation on what TM to farm next after my first Dual Cast finishes but think I'll wait until tomorrow when more posters are on. I'll have to look through what I have again anyway and for now, back to FFXV!

ONE OF US ONE OF US

(after dualcast make sure you're getting the best equip for your best unit)

Zalasta

I too do not have a lot of the units people here take for granted: Chiz, Cecil, Zidane, Vaan to name a few. These aren't even 5 star based.

Syntsui

The sad thing about farming Zidane's Dual Wield is that you will only fully take advantage of it if you farm weapon TMs.

It's a big investment for sure. Thank God for Trust Moogles to make everything easier.

im not even using healers or tanks in the arena anymore, that place is so tedious I want to do it as quickly as possible.

Give me back my dual cast Exdeath already.

Muku

I too do not have a lot of the units people here take for granted: Chiz, Cecil, Zidane, Vaan to name a few. These aren't even 5 star based.

I had to pull hard during Cecil banner to get him. Was saving tickets but ugh. Last day I had to do it as I only had Leo as a tank. He felt more damagey thank tanky. Glad I did it though as I got him.

leehom

I had to pull hard during Cecil banner to get him. Was saving tickets but ugh. Last day I had to do it as I only had Leo as a tank. He felt more damagey thank tanky. Glad I did it though as I got him.

Leo served me well for many months until I got Firion. Still no Cecil here...

Whales

Banned
Excalibur get!

My Lightning is now at a respectable 535 atk for the event...

And when its over and I put back gilga as my main, he will have 630 ATK. Sweet

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Congrats to everyone that got some nice pulls due to the Gacha change and free Tickets - some good results on the last pages.

Probably a dumb move, but since the event is still going on for a while i just used Lapis and a bunch my Arena Tickets to max level Lightning so she can be helpful as a Friend Leader. Not a big deal, but as someone who benefited a lot from from boosted Friends in the past its cool to provide a 100% boost unit for this event as well.

I still have like 7-8 slots on my friendlist - shoot me a message if yous till need Lightning Friends for this Event (499,321,851)
Congrats dude!!

...thanks, but yeah this was a bit much luck for 2 days. Im preparing myself for a long drought now - which will be totally fine.
Oh man, you make the impossible possible. You give me hope, that one day I can achieve what you did in the last 48 hours. Congrats, so nice to see both you (and the rest of Exvius GAF) having great luck!

Thanks man - honestly im done pulling for now, the only unit i really need or want now would be Cecil...but he doesnt like me. More importantly i hope that some of my luck swaps over - you are due for base 5*.

In a perfect world everyone Gaffer will rock a useful 5* unit - so best of luck, maybe we get a kickass Christmas/Holiday Gacha.

Are you interested in the FF0 Units ? Never played it so i will likely skip that one since i dont know the characters.

Razmos

Yay I got Hope today. It's not Lightning, but another 25% gears is very welcome.

His limit break also hits surprisingly hard at level 1 lol

You guys have been busy lol. So glad many of you pulled Lightning, grats. Stacking tickets for the Thunder God Cid is coming along well. Sitting on about 20 right now. Hope to have 40+ by the time his event comes around.

windfish

Finally maxed gilga and exdeath :D
With the cactuar event still going any advice which (future) 6* unit would be good to have next?
Chizuru, Wol, Bartz or Firion? (rest of my current party: Cecil, CoD, Refia, Luneth)

Also last five pulls were two galuf, two bedile and anzelm ... Good to have you back guys, all these good pulls in the last weeks stressed me out anyway..

Alkez

So I just got to the end of the recent story update.
Why the hell am I crying??? That ending was so sad :( Also Dark Veritas what?!

Kouriozan

So I just got to the end of the recent story update.
Why the hell am I crying??? That ending was so sad :( Also Dark Veritas what?!

About that spoiler
typical JRPGs fact when they keep talking about someone missing, that person became a vilain :lol
See : Lid's brother

Xion86

Yep, free tickets exclusive to Amazon App.

Currently Amazon has the cheapest price of all 3 platforms.

So it's a good idea to have all 3 platform accessible to you. We never know, next time it's iOS turn to mess up, and tickets will be iOS exclusive.

If I were you, change your Memu to Amazon, since you're only TM farming anyway.

From yesterday... heh :p

(I use my iPad for general play / story / Vortex / Events but no Arena due to crashes), use my phone for Arena.

Anything you want to predict today bonkeng?

Grats on the TM Wales!! Mines nearly there...

bonkeng

From yesterday... heh :p

(I use my iPad for general play / story / Vortex / Events but no Arena due to crashes), use my phone for Arena.

Anything you want to predict today bonkeng?

Grats on the TM Wales!! Mines nearly there...

Hahaha. I predict everyone that still doesn't have a 5* base, will get one today! Hopefully it comes true though.

Alkez

About that spoiler
typical JRPGs fact when they keep talking about someone missing, that person became a vilain :lol
See : Lid's brother

Most definitely. I called Dark Veritas being Rain's dad from day 1, but then Sakura (I believe that's her name) says that it's not him after saying it was him lol. So now I'm not sure what is going on.
Either way I think the story is getting really good.

Alkez

That lovely moment when you waste 20 nrg because you assumed one of the daily challenges was explorations. Sigh. That will teach me to read before I start my dailies.

Menchi

Daily Pull - Gold Crystal WoL

My second one, so not sure if there will be any use for him unless there are double tank trials? Would prefer a Cecil!

Also, I'm debating what TM Weapon to go for first out of Rising Sun, Save The Queen, Omnirod, Gungnir or something else... I have 2 x Locke, 3 x Agrias, 5 x Arc, 3 x Kain.

I figure I'll eventually want 2 Rising Sun and 2 Omnirods, right? Or is Thorned Mace better for the Man-Eater effect?

CCIE

Banned
Against my better judgement did one more ticket pull, at the timeframe I usually do them. HOPE!!! I'm now done pulling on this banner.

Congrats on the WoL and Zidane - I hope to pull them someday

Congrats on all the pulls! My daily was Anzelm (my 32nd). I tell you what, balanced against all my other pulls this banner, I ain't even mad.

Was the general consensus that Thunderfall isn't worth the gears? It doesn't seem all that great, but I wasn't sure if someone came up with an actual reason to go for it.

CCIE

Banned
Don't think Thunderfall is that great - I'm not going to bother. However the 10% ATK/MAG materia seems like a great fit for both Hope and Lightning

Don't think Thunderfall is that great - I'm not going to bother. However the 10% ATK/MAG materia seems like a great fit for both Hope and Lightning

Yup, I've already got 3 of those materia on my Lightning. I think I'll pass on Thunderfall unless I find myself with extra gears after I grab everything else I want. I'd hate to totally ignore it and find out it's practically required for a trial boss somewhere down the line.

CCIE

Banned
Actually, you are right about possibly required for a boss down the line... may just pick it up anyway. Is Hope's weapon worth the gears? I'm hoping to be done with the event today or tomorrow, so I can go back to full-time TM farming.

Actually, you are right about possibly required for a boss down the line... may just pick it up anyway. Is Hope's weapon worth the gears? I'm hoping to be done with the event today or tomorrow, so I can go back to full-time TM farming.

I feel the same way about Hope's weapon. I don't really plan on using Hope as a regular unit, but I guess you never know when he might be really useful on a boss or some such. So if I have extra gears, I'll grab his weapon. It would probably only be an extra day or two to get enough gears for Thunderfall and the exclusive weapons, so I might end up doing it just 'cause.

CCIE

Banned
I do... I intend to abuse the poor little guy as a cheap Refia replacement for regular content, so I can have some more firepower. Hope (w DC), Arc, and ExDeath, with Lightning, and probably Bartz will be my normal team to change things up. If I need a tank or some more defense, sub Snow for Bartz. I don't really have any physical DPS except for Lightning, so I'm going full nuke until I have to change it up.

Refia and Cecil are the bomb in long fights, but I want a little more OOMPH occasionally. Hope is what Shantotto should have been originally. He can hit at every elemental weakness, and he has Raise. He will eventually get phased out, but I will probably use him for awhile anyway.

Valentus

Daily Pull - Gold Crystal WoL

My second one, so not sure if there will be any use for him unless there are double tank trials? Would prefer a Cecil!

Also, I'm debating what TM Weapon to go for first out of Rising Sun, Save The Queen, Omnirod, Gungnir or something else... I have 2 x Locke, 3 x Agrias, 5 x Arc, 3 x Kain.

I figure I'll eventually want 2 Rising Sun and 2 Omnirods, right? Or is Thorned Mace better for the Man-Eater effect?

you only need 1 rising sun. Dont burn out your TM farm with locke.

Save the Queen is one of the best swords for Arena, because is neutral element so Cecil wont absorb like they do with Excalibur attacks.

Onmirod is the best rod from here to 3-4 months likely. If you have an Exdeath, or even a CoD, omnirod is excellent.

Gungnir is fine only if you have an Elza... other than that, its better focus on better weapons.

CoD Arena equipment is something like this:

Thorned Mace
Rising Sun / Golem staff
black cowl
black belt gi
Bracers / Hero Rings

Dual Weild
Bladeblitz
Power of Creation
Lunge combo / Seal of destruction

I personally prefer a mage CoD because thundaga (and any black magic) bypass cecil's annoying cover

Omnirod
Gold Shield
Creepy Mask
Lordly Robes
Earrings / candy basket

Equip Heavy Shield Materia
MAG+30%
MAG+30%
MAG+30% / Meteor / Ultima

H3xum

Woo...I finally have my first 500+ attack unit!

My Chiz with her new Doublehand and Blade Mastery. Only have the fire katana and no other TMs, just hero rings and tiger/gi. I know it's silly to get pumped for since gaf is just chalk full of great units, but, as someone who has never received a 5* and has been around since beta, it's very exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom