• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

evangd007

Current monthly rank: 30,001. lololol.

Where is the Nian Beast and Dailies located? Is it in the Vortex, because I've never checked it out? I only see the Lunar Year events and Ariana Grande.

Lunar New Year is the Nian Beast. Dailies are your daily quests. It's the second tab in your quest log.

Great QOL suggestions. Mine on top of those:

-- unsticky party units on the unit sort screen!

-- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- a FFXII-style gambit battle system where you can program pre-set attacks. Place it on the bottom menu bar or under/instead of one of those buttons if you want. Have fun in the arena.

-- sell, enhance, and awaken available from every unit screen. (Locked units would have them but they'd be greyed out). It is so, so fucking ridiculous to sort through 150 units to see which ones you just got in an 11 pull that you can enhance, then go to the enhance menu and do it again. Then realize you forgot this obscure unit's TM in case you'd ever want it so you gotta go back to the main unit sort screen again!!!

-- why in the hell isnt the TM visible on the enhance screen???!! I can see the dang percent, just tell me what it is!!

-- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 is my most requested qol. I cant stand that the game does that.

My QoL main want is each party being able to equip the same equipment. It doesn't make sense for you not to be able to use the same equipment/materia for units in different parties...shit is annoying.

Celegus

My QoL main want is each party being able to equip the same equipment. It doesn't make sense for you not to be able to use the same equipment/materia for units in different parties...shit is annoying.

Also have a separate setup for companion! Sometimes I want to put my toys on someone else but feel bad for gimping my friend unit.

Muku

I'm fairly sure there are a few of us. My only 5* base is Ramza who I pulled on the Noctis banner and considering enhancements are many months away I question if he even counts as a legit 5* base ATM lol. Last I checked CCIE's only 5* base was Lightning who she rerolled for. I think there's a few other day 1s who are in this situation.

I'd say I was mostly in that position until Yun. Luneth had been my only 5* pull. I did get Noel during Christmas... but I already have Cecil (though Noel will be OT) and in all honesty... who needs a tank most times? :( Yun was my second 5* damage dealer. He's got a spot in my group when I don't need a healer. Which is most of the time.

Running with CoD, Chizuru, Yun, Exdeath, and Luneth. I'd like to get another good physical damage dealer and replace Exdeath for most part. (Not completely as I know there will be good times for a caster.)

Broseybrose

Hell. I might be the last one left who has been playing since August and hasnt pulled a base 5 star. I have Everything Else. Even Ling. But Ive NEVER seen a rainbow crystal.

And I know the reason why. Ive never done more than an 11 pull + few tix + dailies on any single banner.

Now on one hand, thats plenty of "opportunity" to draw ONE base 5 over the months. But obviously my luck hasnt been good. Whatever.

Ive only spent $100 ($50 of that was just this week) on the game over the months. I have a 20k Lapis bank and over 25 tix atm.

I think Gumi has been smart by upgrading some max 5* units to 6*. So even though Ive never pulled a base 5*, Im rolling with 12 different 6* units in my box.

Units like Cecil, Refia, Exdeath, CoD, Chizuru, Ling, Snow, Mercedes, Bartz have kept me in the game.

Not to mention, having units like WoL, Firion, Garland, Agrias, Tillith, etc. maxed and waiting keeps me excited for the future.

I just look at it like if I keep playing at the pace Ive been playing Ill eventually pull a base 5* or three!

The only thing that surpasses mstevens' luck with 5* base characters is his luck with obtaining Dirk jerseys.

Also, I SO WANT CLOUD, it's not even funny. Literally only Ashely Riot would trigger a stronger reaction.

Muku

*flips tables* God damn. The reminder of tonight we go back to shitty 50 Lapis for our daily reward. *flips Gumis building* Damnit.

*flips another table then kicks it*

Edit: Finished story. Again. Plz give moar

KeRaSh

*flips tables* God damn. The reminder of tonight we go back to shitty 50 Lapis for our daily reward. *flips Gumis building* Damnit.

*flips another table then kicks it*

Edit: Finished story. Again. Plz give moar

Ah crap! Totally forgot about that... 100 Lapis from daily quest and login reward felt pretty good these last few days.
I'm also done with the story. The only challenges I'm still missing are some requiring specific abilities that I don't have and a few explorations. With the current event being a one and done kind of thing I'm starting to knock out some challenges in the vortex of trials to spend my energy. I could TM farm but I don't really feel like it. I already burned through all my important TMs anyways.

Muku

Ah crap! Totally forgot about that... 100 Lapis from daily quest and login reward felt pretty good these last few days.
I'm also done with the story. The only challenges I'm still missing are some requiring specific abilities that I don't have and a few explorations. With the current event being a one and done kind of thing I'm starting to knock out some challenges in the vortex of trials to spend my energy. I could TM farm but I don't really feel like it. I already burned through all my important TMs anyways.

Same. Throughout story I have a few places that I'm missing like one in. But it's a character I don't have up for the move (noticed in new stuff Nichol has a move that is a requirement), or it's irritatingly hard to get done. I'd have to take lowbies to get some done. Because I kill far too quickly, haha. But I am okay without those. I'm at like 25k lapis now. Sitting on it for a good banner. (And crystal change, because fuck troll Rainbows.)

I'm trying to figure out what to use rest of my RNG on tonight. I've gotta work on macro stuff soon to do TM farming, but in mean time have kind of run out of ways to use it. I ran 5RNG Nian last night enough for my two Heroes' Rings as well as enough for a third (because herp, I forgot Chizuru only has one on).

Muku

Main Acc Free Pull: Charlotte (.........)

Alt Acc Free Pull: Rydia (;_;)
Alt Acc 1/2 Daily: Duane (....... had to end on that note....)

Azuran

Banned
Daily pull:

pFtbLpH.jpg

I got the waifu. I'm done with this banner.

Rixa

DLR February (Month has 28 days, so no extra day Lapis):

- 600 Lapis
- 4 Prem Tix
- Moogle (is that 10%?)
- Diff Megacrysts
- 4 SQ
- 30 Arena tix

Freebie pull: 4* WoL \o/ \o/ \o/ My first finally :D
Daily pull:4* Exdeath damn, had some hopes for Ling but nope :D

tuffymon

- 600 Lapis
- 4 Prem Tix
- Moogle (is that 10%?)
- Diff Megacrysts
- 4 SQ
- 30 Arena tix

Nice to see it added up, and yes thats 10%, blue is 5%

Muku

- 600 Lapis
- 4 Prem Tix
- Moogle (is that 10%?)
- Diff Megacrysts
- 4 SQ
- 30 Arena tix

:O :O :O

Congrats on WoL! If I get a Gold it'll be Bedile. Or Clyne. ;_;

chrono01

Daily pull:

Congrats!

I still want her. ;_;

- 600 Lapis
- 4 Prem Tix
- Moogle (is that 10%?)
- Diff Megacrysts
- 4 SQ
- 30 Arena tix

Congrats on the WoL!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Free Pull - Arc
1/2 - Leo

Yeah...im not getting Ling, but its okay.

Daily pull:

You lucky SoB...i have given up on her already - congrats xD

Congrats on WoL - right in time for his 6* upgrade soon. Awesome.

tuffymon

I just had the funniest arena fight...

Killed 4/5 and Lightning with < 1% hp. Goes on a super counter spree and than uses her limit break on Charlotte... who says hi have a holy and gg.

Muku

Well, daily lapis wasn't a typo. Guess they just forgot to remove it. Lemme guess. They're going to correct it and remove 50 lapis from everyone who has gotten it already? :p

Malakhov

Banned
So easy to get lapis these days. 100 from the dailies, 40 from the arena and you have the nian exploration quests that changes daily and give some also.

Wish it would stay that way.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
HA....just cleared todays Mission and got the Ticket.

Blue...oh please let it be Firion at least....nvm turns into Gold.

BOOM.

And we are done here.

Wazzy

Banned
Daily was Fran and half was Luka.

I really need to find a way to get some good gear for my Luneth. I've been TM farming but it's horrible.

bonkeng

:O Congrats!

I'll never get her. ;_;

Congrats!

I still want her. ;_;

Congrats on the WoL!

No Ling here either.

HA....just cleared todays Mission and got the Ticket.

Blue...oh please let it be Firion at least....nvm turns into Gold.

BOOM.

And we are done here.

Free pull this morning was Terra and Daily was Ling which was cool.

You lucky SoB :/ I wish I'd get her soon.

Alkez

Finally, my first decent free pull. Mercedes! I already had 2 of her but I hadn't started farming her tm yet so much appreciated. Unsure if I should go for 1 or 2 axes.

Weird that we haven't received any notifications yet. Sometimes they come a bit later so I expect it in the next couple of hours or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom