• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuffymon

DQ had some cool stuff... SoM? Ehhh I'll pass completely... We won't get to abuse Randy in global, and wasn't his sword higher dmg too? or am I mistaken? The rest of the stuff seems... beneath us >.>;

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Probably will depend in how good that Global exclusive skill is. But i already got Yun...so pulling for him would be pushing my luck quite a bit.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Compensation Ticket + 30 Energy are here

Though i used like 45-60 energy to clear that Esper mission.

Alkez

I'm glad we got SoM. Means there's potential for the other collabs, and people who want Randi now have a chance to get him. Me, I'ma be saving my lapis...again lol.

Also was SoM a mog king event in JP? I didn't think it was.

KeRaSh

Oh fuck me. I looked at the Aura Glove and was thrilled. Then I realized it's a fucking claw weapon. Thought it was an accessory like Genji Glove... >_>;
Looks like I'm skipping another banner. Will go for the usual suspects like the cheap Moogle and tickets and just relax for the rest of the event.

Rixa

Oh fuck me. I looked at the Aura Glove and was thrilled. Then I realized it's a fucking claw weapon. Thought it was an accessory like Genji Glove... >_>;
Looks like I'm skipping another banner. Will go for the usual suspects like the cheap Moogle and tickets and just relax for the rest of the event.

You haven't seen what @Shouta has posted about Randy/Randi?

Post nr.9713

Wow, they really buffed Randy in the new JP update. He's pretty much on par with the current meta chars for the most part, maybe stronger even.

His buffs for this update are:

• Auto-Charge - 2 LS Per Turn -> Auto-Charge +2 - Gain 8 LS per Turn
  • Power Charge - 5 Turn 200% LB Fill Rate -> Power Charge +2 - 5 Turn 200% LB Fill Rate, *2 Turn Self 100% ATK/DEF/SPR Buff, Unlocks New attacks
  • Triple Slash - 215% ST Attack with 3 Turn -35% Defense debuff -> Triple Slash +2 - 400% ST Attack with 3 Turn -50% Defense debuff
  • Bloodline of Mana - +10% ATK & +25% All Ailments Resist -> Bloodline of Mana +2 - +10% ATK & +100% All Ailments Resist, Auto-Regen and Auto-Refresh
  • Hero of the Mana Sword - 35% Attack, 20% DEF/SPR when equipped with a sword -> Hero of the Mana Sword +2 - 100% Attack, 35% DEF/SPR when equipped with a sword, 100% attack when equipped with a one-handed weapon and the other slot is empty.

New abilities from Power Charge:
  • Giant Wheel Slash - 3x 160% AoE 2 Hit Physical Attack
  • Gale Triple Slash - 700% ST Physical Attack & ST 5 Turn -50% Wind Resist & 5 Turn *Add Wind to Attacks
  • Front-Back Wave Strike -700% ST 10 Hit Physical Attack

My translation of the new attacks name is probably off but whatever, lol.

Gale Triple Slash is 700% ST that gives you Wind Element and lowers Wind Resist at the same time. That's freaking nuts. It's also only 35 MP too. If you want to use him to chain with other his 3rd new skill is 10 Hits and 700% with no element so you just need to give him an elemental weapon.

The only down side is he seems to lean Doublehand with his +2 Hero of the Mana Sword. However, he gets 100% off that with a sword without it anyway so I think if you just want to dual-wield with him, he should be good.

Post nr.9752

I think the 100% attack boost to Randy's passive is in response to the fact doublehand isn't the in thing for JP. I mean he gets 210% attack in passives alone if you do that which is straight nuts. DW doubles your attacks though so it's hard to beat though.

And yeah don't think you can stack dh in global.

Edit. Damn, I didn't I could get my Randy up so high. I gave him my gear from Orlandu and this is him before ability enhancement.
iqA6dyD.jpg
Post nr.9897

Someone on Altema said that he can beat the body of Aigaion in one-shot without chain by himself. That thing has 10 million HP.

I don't know if that's true but if it is, oh man.

Post nr.9901

From what the person said,

Onion Knight's Sword (135 atk)
Prishe's Hair Ornament (45 atk)
Demon's Chestpiece (12 atk)
Desh's Earring (45 atk) x2
Doublehand x4

All abilities should be enhanced and I assume he has max power pot as well.

Against Aigaion, he's probably doing Power Charge which gives Randy a 100% Atk boost then using Gale Triple Slash which is 700% ST with -50% Wind Resist & Gives Wind Element to Randy's attacks. For reference, Orlandu's ST before Light element is 400% (200% with ignore -50% def) So he's getting a ridiculous amount of power out of it.

I will pull...

Kouriozan

Doublehand doesnr stack on global, not sure if it's much of a factor about him on global but even then, I'm not pulling on a crappy banner because there's a base 5 stars on it anymore. Lesson learned.

Enhanced Randi with only one sword gets 210% ATK, I have to remind you that there is a cap of 300%, even in the Japanese version, so you give him Double Hand + something with 40% ATK and you're set.
He'll be the easiest unit to cap.

Malakhov

Banned
Enhanced Randi with only one sword gets 210% ATK, I have to remind you that there is a cap of 300%, even in the Japanese version, so you give him Double Hand + something with 40% ATK and you're set.
He'll be the easiest unit to cap.
Point being is he's the only good thing on that banner and he is a base 5*. There's Orlandu also coming soon and then an amazing banner being ff2. So an easy pass for me.

Though I'll have to pull until I get some crappy banner unit for the event bonuses :/

Kouriozan

Oh yeah without double handing, he still gets 110% passively, Orlandu for example get 70%, so you can totally dual wield with Randi.

Malakhov

Banned
Oh yeah without double handing, he still gets 110% passively, Orlandu for example get 70%, so you can totally dual wield with Randi.
But isn't orlandu amazing through ending a chain with his ability? That's what I thought and so is Agrias I believe?

Rixa

But isn't orlandu amazing through ending a chain with his ability? That's what I thought and so is Agrias I believe?

The chain era is gone.

I for once, welcome our doublehanded overlords

Yeah I wan't something difference. I already have 3x Dual Wielder in my party and Iam not chasing Orlandu or waiting for FF2 banner (will pull what I have when it comes). Nor Iam not throwing money to game. If / when I don't get him, its ok, I just continue doing what I have done til this day.

At the moment my party with current Espers.

Gilgamesh / Noctis / Noctis / these 3 dual wielders have ATK value:
1. 856 ATK
2. 749 ATK
3. 647 ATK

Then I have Ace & Exdeath that are single wielders in party:
1. 629 MAG
2. 472 MAG

I wan't something else for fun. If I don't get it, then I wont :p.

KeRaSh

You haven't seen what @Shouta has posted about Randy/Randi?

Post nr.9713

Post nr.9752

Post nr.9897

Post nr.9901

I will pull...

Sounds great but most of the incredible stuff comes from enhancements which are too far off for me to care about him. Will go for a few dailies so I can get a bonus for the event but not spending any serious resources on him. Like Malakhov said. Orlandu and FFII banner are where it's at for me.
I'll look forward to using your decked out versions of him as my friend units, though! Good luck to everyone!

Pachimari

I have serious trouble with the lack of Lapis and Energy all the time. I bought the coin bundle to give me 30k Gil so that I can enhance my units. Will I do well in purchasing the Energy bundle?

Actually I only have 95 lapis which means I can't start any quest at all, not even the story quests to earn some lapis.

Also I got Shadow from my free pull, I didn't have him before.

whew wow

secret of mana!

ill be pulling for this one

I suppose ill forget about Yun entirely. maybe burn a few tickets here and there but ultimately hope i can score Randi for nostalgia factor

Valentus

So the annoucement says randi max ATK is 184...

But in the reddit wiki says randi max atk is 142.. and passive +10% ATK

so 142*1,1 = 156 (rounded) - 184 = 28

theres still 28 atk left

that 28 ATK can come from an extra +20% atk innate ability, that could be his GL exclusive ability (+20% ATK and other effect)

That, or, gumi buffed randi base ATK to 167 (167*1,1 = 184)

unless im missing something

Quonny

Secret of Mana is my favorite game of all time. I have replayed it every year in March for nearly 15 years.

Will not whale, but dammit I want Randi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom