• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what exactly is the "major" drop rate boost in this fucking game? Between the Type-0 and the Secret of Mana event, I've wasted dozens of tickets on pure garbage. I'm not convinced this boost is "major" in any way.

Coming from playing FE all day yesterday, I gotta say I really appreciate how that game tells you exactly what the percentages are - no bullshit. Even managed to pull a 5 star already in my short time with it.

Shit like this just guarantees that I'll never spend a dime on this game. Oh well.

Edit: yes, I'm salty

Malakhov

Banned
So what exactly is the "major" drop rate boost in this fucking game? Between the Type-0 and the Secret of Mana event, I've wasted dozens of tickets on pure garbage. I'm not convinced this boost is "major" in any way.

Coming from playing FE all day yesterday, I gotta say I really appreciate how that game tells you exactly what the percentages are - no bullshit. Even managed to pull a 5 star already in my short time with it.

Shit like this just guarantees that I'll never spend a dime on this game. Oh well.

Major boost from 0.025% to 0.5% on the banner!

I've stopped playing this game hoping to get a 5* on a banner. The only worthwhile 5* I got was with money and I will no longer do this.

Major boost from 0.025% to 0.5% on the banner!

I've stopped playing this game hoping to get a 5* on a banner. The only worthwhile 5* I got was with money and I will no longer do this.

Is that really the percentage? I can't tell if you're joking or not because it sounds plausible based on my results lol

The 5 star pull isn't even what bothers me the most, especially with these events that give copious amounts of Gigantaurs and awakening materials... it's just something I brought up because of the stark difference between FE and this.
What bothers me is the drop rate of the featured heroes on the banners.Got a shit ton of Jacks and Popoi but none of the heroes I would actually want (Ace and Randi).
Anyway, I'll stop shitting up the thread. Just had to vent.

Good luck on everyone's pulls. Hope you have better luck than I did.

Pachimari

No more free pulls huhu. I used a good ticket on the SoM mana and got a 3* Poipoi. Then did the 1/2 banner and got another 3* Poipoi... Got a 3* Celes too that I didn't have.

Valentus

200 pulls and zero rainbows again. Last banner was 150 pulls and zero yun.

I Will think this weekend very deeply and calm (not now because im really pissed) if im keep playing this or not.

Its not about the fact if im getting the best units or not, ive prove countless times that you can beat the Game with underpowered units, but the fact that after 200 pulls this Game doesnt guarantee you even a unit that Will be gone after 2 weeks is really depressing.

Im starting to get tired of this.

I've decided that until they change the crystal base unit rarity thing, I'm doing nothing but daily pulls. The rainbow Charlotte I got earlier tonight has totally pissed me off

I Will think this weekend very deeply and calm (not now because im really pissed) if im keep playing this or not.

Its not about the fact if im getting the best units or not, ive prove countless times that you can beat the Game with underpowered units, but the fact that after 200 pulls this Game doesnt guarantee you even a unit that Will be gone after 2 weeks is really depressing.

GUMI running a criminal empire, might as well come to people's houses and rob you themselves.

My only complaint at the moment with how the pulls are is that it seems to be getting harder and harder to even get something from a featured banner. It used to be easy to at least get even the low star stuff but ever since they switched to the bonus drops for events they seem to be rarer now, The events are part of what I liked about playing this game and it made me look forward to see what was next.

I did a little over 200 rolls since the Chinese New Years banner started finally got a banner Rainbow Randi after whiffing on Yun. Leveled him up with the excess energy from the Lucky Red Packets and cactaurs from the previous event.

9AZkZFU.png

Don't quite have all the equipment to get him to max attack but he should do for this event.

Dandte

I love how RNG works...everytime we have banner with a unit i really want i go all out, i spent money only to get nothing. Not Lightning, not Elza, not Ramza, not Noctis, not Yun and not even Ling on the last Banner. My Yun Banner ended with a Ratio of 1/3 Golds...my last pull was a gold lani.

Instead i got Luneth, Gilgi from a daily and Majin Fina from a daily. I always liked Randi, but i had no intentions on spending money on him...he only gets good with enhancement, so when we got our ticket this morning i thought to myself, well let's try to get at least a little bit of bonus

Gold....fuck yeah Bonus baby
turns to Rainbow
Nooooooo.......pls don't be another duanne or arc

Dang....all wanted was yun :'( but hey bonus.

I did a little over 200 rolls since the Chinese New Years banner started finally got a banner Rainbow Randi after whiffing on Yun. Leveled him up with the excess energy from the Lucky Red Packets and cactaurs from the previous event.

Don't quite have all the equipment to get him to max attack but he should do for this event.

pal I need all the Randi and Primm friends I can get, these drops are booty and I need that axe.

if you have any space. 323 695 090

I have a Noctis but can switch to Primm

Kouriozan

Been playing Fire Emblem Heroes all day, decided to try to get some bonus unit and completely forgot how awful and cruel the rates here were.
I only have myself to blame though :x

Rixa

4* Lani
3* Vivi
3* Popois
3* Vivi
3* Shantotto
3* Shadow
4* Primm
3* Popois
3* Bartz
3* Gilbert
4* Snow (AGAIN wtf), my 9th Snow.

Crap is crap.

bonkeng

350 pulls without a banner unit? Atrocious rate.

I hope you'll calm down enough to continue playing.

Zalasta

I also got a rainbow from daily today, but it was just Gaffgarion, which I pulled for the first time only a few days ago...well, this is my first rainbow since 3 months ago, guess I won't see another one for a long while :(

Malakhov

Banned

350 pulls without a rainbow? That's just insane. You're on one hell of a putrid streak. Sorry Valentus but it would really suck losing you, you've been very helpful for everyone.

Take a break from chasing units maybe? :(

Nikokuno

Pulling for Ling :
Bedile
Xiao
Xiao
Xiao
Xiao
Amarant
Agrias gold
Kain
Ludmille troll blue => gold
At least first Dual cast 😤
And just pull a Rainbow ... Yun moth'fuckaz. I cry out so loud I expected a troll. .. Oh my Gosh I love u guys !!!!!!!!!

UnVzj7V.png

After so much blue finally, a worthy 5* base unit, after cruising through All Blue, I finally find the One Piece 😍

c-murph

Oh Man.

Daily Pull: Miyuki. My first!

Ticket Pulls: Duane, Xiao, Charlotte, Popoi, Primm, Popoi, Jack, Anzelm, Freya, Popoi, Zidane No.8, Popoi, Clyne, Primm, Snow No,3, Bedile, Popoi, Zidane No.9, Freya, Shantotto No.20, Vanille, Zidane No.10, Zidane, 11, Poipoi, Popoi.

I already had four completed Dual Wields. lol I have five separate Zidane now with varying TM% that I can throw in for a fifth. Not sure why'd I ever need a fifth Since I have two Lightnings.

bonkeng

Pulled a Rainbow Charlotte, motherfucker

I also got a rainbow from daily today, but it was just Gaffgarion, which I pulled for the first time only a few days ago...well, this is my first rainbow since 3 months ago, guess I won't see another one for a long while :(

Rainbow Crystal!

Garnet!

Today is simply not ExviusGAF's day.

Too many got trolled compared to those who got legit pulls.

Skii

Finally did a multi and used 15 tickets... Absolute garbage. I'm not even that upset that I don't get any 5 stars but it's annoying I can't even get Exdeath or Cecil to help my team.

I'm really not feeling this game anymore.

Lol I gave myself 8 tickets to spend on this banner. I was hoping for Primm, but I got 4 Popoi (continuing my big sea of blue...). I wonder if my Noctis, Friend, and an army of Popoi can farm this event effectively.
I've been running PRO with Noctis + 3 Popoi + Primm + Friend Primm for 300% and getting ~600 per run. I can do ELT with Noctis + 2 Exdeath + Popoi + Primm + Friend Primm for 200% but that only nets ~660. Therefore, it's more efficient to just do Pro. 13 PRO runs gives me 7,800 vs 6,600 from 10 ELT runs. Plus, I get a higher multiplier for when Rabbits show up.

It's also WAY easier to run PRO, since I just have Noct do Warp Break and press repeat each turn for a OHKO. I only have to switch up the last two rounds for Flask on the Slime before going back to Warp.

Celegus

Ouch... yeah this ain't looking pretty for us. That's just disgusting Valentus.

My daily was Garnet #3, ticket for Poopy.

Not sure exactly how they work, but just had two rabbites replace wave 2 on ELT.

c-murph

That's Why I quit spending money on pulls a long time ago. I pull with my tickets only. If I get a rainbow then awesome. If not, I can live without it.

Rixa

That's Why I quit spending money on pulls a long time ago. I pull with my tickets only. If I get a rainbow then awesome. If not, I can live without it.

Same and not going to give money to BE in the future either. Thats why I stopped taking screenies about those miserable 10+1 I do, they are done with free Lapis and they are shit :D, but I can live with, cause no money.

I understand those that use money and get same kinda of results that I get (today and week ago). Man I would be so pissed with shitty pulls where I used money.

I was relatively lucky when I last year used some money, so no point for me to toss more money to chase some xxx unit.

Pachimari

Huh, so i connect today and i receive gifts from the dangerous Ariana event...
Why? (100000 Gil, 60 endurance... wtf?)

You get 500 extra lapis if you got your Ariana to 5* or 6* before the event ended too.

Also, I fell in love with Seven when I tried out a friends' recently. Hope I pull her and Terra.

Thanks for the answers.
Cool stuff.

Already got a poipoi, 3 stars through...

I'm gonna rock the shit out of that évent, big seiken fan.
Hope they do a collab with characters from seiken 3 in the future!

Fuck! No Randi, used most of my lapis reserves. Got the other 2 units tho and Seven, lol. Got some extra units for important TMs too tho...

Guess I used my luck on Yun or something.

Syntsui

I feel you man, I advise you to take a break spending money on this game. It's been working worderfully for me after the thousands I've spent for Noctis.

This community needs you badly, so I hope you stay strong.

I'm still reeling from that awful 11 pull, but I've decided to take it on the chin and just roll along. I'll get some tickets from the Mog King and do the dailies. There's still time to get Primm and/or Randi, even as remote as that might be.

I'm sharing my Popoi, although I have a feeling that everyone has pulled at least one by now anyway. If anyone would prefer my Lightning or Yun, just let me know.

RedZaraki

Banned
Going to type in my pulls here as I do them. I'm going to do around 8-10 pulls today, mostly just for bonus units for the event. Not sure I'd use Randi even if I pulled him. Just bonus units really (though I have a feeling I won't get many of those lol).

Here we go:

1/2 Price Pull = Blue -> 3 Star Cerius (Already have 4-star, bleh)

Ticket 1 = Blue -> 3 Star Locke (Already have several, but fine for TM)

Ticket 2 = Gold -> 4 Star Lani (Ouch)

Ticket 3 = Blue -> 3 Star Cyan (Oooph)

Ticket 4 = Blue -> 3 Star Duane (What......?)

Ticket 5 = Blue -> 3 Star Popoi (finally something)

Ticket 6 = Blue -> 3 Star Ludmille (I'll take for TM I guess)

Ticket 7 = Gold -> 4 Star Cloud of Darkness (Troll Gold. Got tons of these already)

Ticket 8 = Gold -> 4 Star Primm (There's something!)

Ticket 9 = Blue -> 3 Star Russell (Come on terrible)

Ticket 10 = Blue -> 3 Star Popoi (And a 3rd banner unit for bonuses)

About what I expected.

linkent

daily + 4 tickets got me 5 golds!!
1st gold Popoi
Gilbert
Rydia
Edgar
and another Popoi

wtf game.. at least gimme a Primm T_T

Noctis with Excalibur one shots every monster on ELT with Warp Break, except for that damn blob.

That blog is the only reason I can't roll into ELT with a full squad of Popoi and a friend Noctis to maximize candy hording. Any tips on that one?

I mean, I guess I could level up all the Popoi and kinda' gear them to chain their explode magic, but that seems like a lot of wasted sacred crystals.

bonkeng

That blog is the only reason I can't roll into ELT with a full squad of Popoi and a friend Noctis to maximize candy hording. Any tips on that one?

Fire Flask and hope he get paralized. Try lowering it's fire resistants with Primm's skill. Equip another unit with Creepy Mask for another chance at Paralize. And when he's paralized, use Noctis' Point Warp to recover MP. 1 more Fire Flask will kill that bastard.

Niahak

16 tickets, 2 popois and no primms. Decided to do an 11-pull, got lucky and got a Randi!

I have him shared. He has decent equipment for now but it'll be a few hours before I can get him leveled up. I'll be using all the cactaurs from the event on him so he'll be more helpful than my Ace was.

I'll try and make some room for people, 737 150 495.

Fire Flask and hope he get paralized. Try lowering it's fire resistants with Primm's skill. Equip another unit with Creepy Mask for another chance at Paralize. And when he's paralized, use Noctis' Point Warp to recover MP. 1 more Fire Flask will kill that bastard.

Unfortunately, I don't have a Primm, but I get your overall technique.

I might just keep running Pro because I can steamroll it and get ~500 candies each time through. That should be enough to get the Mog King stuff I want.

16 tickets, 2 popois and no primms. Decided to do an 11-pull, got lucky and got a Randi!

I have him shared. He has decent equipment for now but it'll be a few hours before I can get him leveled up. I'll be using all the cactaurs from the event on him so he'll be more helpful than my Ace was.

I'll try and make some room for people, 737 150 495.

Congrats!

Malakhov

Banned
I solo pro with my exdeath and 4 of my banner units plus a friend banner unit. 500 easy candies and when I get rabbits it's even nicer, for 10 nrg. I'll go that way I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom