• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakhov

Banned
Event about to start in 15 minutes. Good luck to everyone who's pulling for Randi.

I'll use a few tickets until I get one unit banner for the event and set it as leader, then will use another banner unit as the friend unit and go from there.

Rixa

Event about to start in 15 minutes. Good luck to everyone who's pulling for Randi.

I'll use a few tickets until I get one unit banner for the event and set it as leader, then will use another banner unit as the friend unit and go from there.

Thanks, tho my 10+1 will go til tomorrow. I cant get 1.5k Lapis from Missions today without spending Lapis to nrg :D. Not sure if I do that ;)

robotuw

In the final minutes before the craziness of the next event, I just want to compliment Gumi for a pretty darn good event with the Lunar New Year. I really hope they use this as a template for future original exploration events. The hard fight that lasted the full week and the easier goals that changed every day were great. Let's not forget the free summons, which got me only crap, but were still a nice gesture and something I didn't think they were capable of.

Muku

Damn our free pulls are done... guess I'm done with pulling for a while

Alt Daily though...

Blue -> Gold -> Primm. :O

11 pull
16508094_10155764556668989_5057935013763406454_n.jpg

Got my bonus units ! Time to farm this event

Muku

Going to share Primm. Got her to 25 with Cactaur I had lying around. Going to share. She's on alt though. If you want to add:

Wazzy

Banned
I'm kind of tempted to do an 11 pull but if I do one I need to decide if mana banner or Yun is a better choice. Yun is exclusive so I'm more tempted to do Lunar banner.

robotuw

Nice, got Primm in 3 tickets. She's my leader for now, though I don't have cactuars to beef her up. My 4* banner luck has been fantastic lately, better than my 3* banner luck even.

Shouta

If they didn't change this event too much, I highly recommend going with two mages that can Dualcast Blizzaga with some kind of SPR debuff or MAG buff if possible to clear the enemies quickly. The slime enemy you'll face in the higher tiers is weak to ice damage but only ice magic damage, not ice physical damage.

If they didn't change this event too much, I highly recommend going with two mages that can Dualcast Blizzaga with some kind of SPR debuff or MAG buff if possible to clear the enemies quickly. The slime enemy you'll face in the higher tiers is weak to ice damage but only ice magic damage, not ice physical damage.

Thanks for the heads up. I always like to find the quickest and most efficient way to farm these things.

Rixa

Good to know.

Daily: Popoi
Tix1: Popoi
Tix2: Troll Gold Rydia
Tix3: Primm
Tix4: Kain

2x Popoi & Primm (friend Leader btw) added to party.
I guess I save my Lapis and don't do 10+1. But I grab tix from King Mog and pull with them.

KeRaSh

Daily half: Trey
Ticket#1: Jack

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Did I accidentally pull on the FFT-0 banner or what?

Ticket#2: Firion (have him so meh)
Ticket#3: Snow (new! I will gladly take his TM)
Ticket#4: Locke (new but meh)
Ticket#5: Bartz (Stop trying to make Double Hand happen. It's not going to happen!)
Ticket#6: Garland (meeeeh)

Not a single banner unit. Fuck this.

mstevens

Lol I gave myself 8 tickets to spend on this banner. I was hoping for Primm, but I got 4 Popoi (continuing my big sea of blue...). I wonder if my Noctis, Friend, and an army of Popoi can farm this event effectively.

Muku

1/2 pull on my main....

Gold -> Primm

Well, I guess I'm done with pulls technically. Have a bonus unit on each account. >_> I may still pull though for Randi. Or try anyway.

Ticket Pull #1: Fran
Ticket Pull #2: Medius

Okay fuck this

Shouta

Blizzaga?

Repeat not auto, unless GL repeat is busted, lol.

I farmed this even with Exdeath, Arc, Randi + 3 Popois. Randi full breaks while Arc and Exdeath just blizzaga'd the crap out of all the enemies. Popoi would use his ice attack to help. Should work on all of the enemies in there.

Info on Cloud is out, I'll write something up tomorrow but his atk mods are pretty middle of the pack but his LB is nuts. I think they might have limited his attack mods because they knew that his attack might really skyrocket and didn't want to straight bust everything.

Rixa

Repeat not auto, unless GL repeat is busted, lol.

I farmed this even with Exdeath, Arc, Randi + 3 Popois. Randi full breaks while Arc and Exdeath just blizzaga'd the crap out of all the enemies. Popoi would use his ice attack to help.

Yeah my party is now Gilgy (856 ATK) & Exdeath (642 MAG) and rest are 2 Popois, 1 Primm. Out of nrg, ELT is next.

Muku

Did 5 more ticket pulls. Urgh.

3 Popoi (fuck really? merged and kept one)
1 Primm (damnit another?)
1 Vaan (second)

Is it ELT that you need to chain Blizzaga? Trying to figure out where to stick shit level 1 Primm in my group. Like who I should remove for her happyass.

Shouta

Looking on reddit, apparently Lightning attacks are the major weakness for bosses this time? I swore Ice was the best choice when I did it in JP.

Eh, whatever. MAGES AHOY

tuffymon

Looking on reddit, apparently Lightning attacks are the major weakness for bosses this time? I swore Ice was the best choice when I did it in JP.

Eh, whatever. MAGES AHOY

Noctis flask works fine on the slime too (fire or lightning is what ive tried), and warp break 1 shots everything

Physical is fine for everything BUT the slime... slime can also be paralyzed.

Daily pull ---> Hayate (nice for TM)
7 tickets got me a Poipoi, Zidane, Garland and trash. Still.... not terrible.

So I said fuck it. Did an 11 pull.

Wow. It was awful. Check this out.

All of the following were blue:
2 Poipoi.
4 FUCKING Anzelm.
Vivi
Sabin
Galuf
Raksasha

And my gold?
Arc.

Ouch. Fucking ouch. Guess my luck is officially over and back to my normal. Ah well... no regrets, right??!!

I'll just be over here, crying in the corner.

Muku

2 Poipoi.
4 FUCKING Anzelm.
Vivi
Sabin
Galuf
Raksasha

And my gold?
Arc.

Ouch. Fucking ouch. Guess my luck is officially over and back to my normal. Ah well... no regrets, right??!!

What. In. The. Actual. Fuck.

The game straight up gave you the middle finger. I feel like this banner is pretty shit overall with pulls. Like some of the bottom tier kind of shit.

tuffymon

2 Poipoi.
4 FUCKING Anzelm.
Vivi
Sabin
Galuf
Raksasha

And my gold?
Arc.

Ouch, whoever pulls a Randi should thank you.

2 Poipoi.
4 FUCKING Anzelm.
Vivi
Sabin
Galuf
Raksasha

And my gold?
Arc.

Damn. I'm really sorry man. That may be one of the worst I've ever heard.

Btw I'm sharing my Primm for everybody, leveled her to 100 already. She has enough MP to cast Rush for each of the 7 rounds of elt.

Malakhov

Banned
Quick obervations: Lots of foes are weak against Holy. I gave my excalibur to gilgamesh instead of moonblade and he can kill most of the ennemies in one round with tri attack.

Also, wicked light from exdeath does wonder on the mana beast, dark lich and vampire lord since they are weak to holy. It's in the 100k+ dmg for 65 mana.

dragon worm is weak to thunder
hell phoenix is weak to ice

that's it so far

Malakhov

Banned

2 Poipoi.
4 FUCKING Anzelm.
Vivi
Sabin
Galuf
Raksasha

And my gold?
Arc.

Ouch, sorry, it's awful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom