• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

You haven't played Final Fantasy Tactics? =o

Man... buy Final Fantasy Tactics. Like, right now.

Imma keep it real with you fellas. I suck at strategy rpgs. I've never devoted enough time to understand what in the hell is going on. What +atk 1.2x and all that jazz means. Something that I'm hoping to finally figure out. I have Final Fantasy tactics on my GBA but never finished it.

As a side note, one of you guys on my friend list has a Yun that keeps hitting people 10 seconds after he's already killed them. I'm like

Facebook-Man-City-0-3-Liverpool-ab22d7.png

Muku

Congrats on the Primm!

Funny how you tried consistently for the 4* base on the Lunar banner (Ling), didn't get her, but got Primm (the 4* base) on your first daily pull. Strange how that works out, huh? :/

Thank you. Yeah. I ended up getting two Primm on my main last night as well. I WANTED Seven. I WANTED Ling. That's why I didn't get them. I didn't give a shit what I got with this banner. So they gave me Primms flowing out the arse. :/ This game seriously hates me.

I don't think I want Orlandu anymore.
Reverse psychology on this shit game.

I didn't want Noel, but thought he looked cool. Game gave him to me. I didn't want Yun, thought he looked cool, and wouldn't mind him. Wasn't trying for him though. Game gave him to me. Probably to make up for that shit Rainbow like 5 minutes before it gave me.

So now... I don't want Orlandu anymore.
Yes I do, plz give him to me when his banner comes. ;_;
But really, I don't.

Takuan

I opened a popoi using 5 tickets and am currently sharing it, if anyone needs more bonus units in their friends list... I did some housecleaning.

Okay, verified that ELT Mana Beast needs Warp Break to kill. So, that's 3 switches; the rest can be done with repeats.

In this Trial, Exdeath had Candy Basket, Hero Ring, Wizard Rod, and 4x MAG +10%. So nothing major.

This is pretty doable, and it makes ELT not terrible...

(Meanwhile: Got Yun and Ling to 100!)

Muku

Accepted the invite from whomever it was from on GAF on my alt account. :)

Running Primm if anyone needs. She has gear on so she's not a total scrub. Level 25 50. Will level up her while doing event. Just gave her the Ariana event Cactaurs in my mailbox to her so she's a bit better. Not that I had anyone else to use them on.

If you want on that FL # is 984,103,344

mstevens

Imma keep it real with you fellas. I suck at strategy rpgs. I've never devoted enough time to understand what in the hell is going on. What +atk 1.2x and all that jazz means. Something that I'm hoping to finally figure out. I have Final Fantasy tactics on my GBA but never finished it.

As a side note, one of you guys on my friend list has a Yun that keeps hitting people 10 seconds after he's already killed them. I'm like

Facebook-Man-City-0-3-Liverpool-ab22d7.png

Final Fantasy Tactics is my all time favorite game and is very accessible IMO. I was in elementary school when I first played it and was able to beat it. Best job system in video games, amazing art style, music, story, gameplay, etc.

bonkeng

Final Fantasy Tactics is my all time favorite game and is very accessible IMO. I was in elementary school when I first played it and was able to beat it. Best job system in video games, amazing art style, music, story, gameplay, etc.

Yep, it's one of the best games I've ever played.

But using Orlandu destroyed the fun for a bit. He is too overpowered in that game, oneshotting everything in his path.

Muku

Today before work, I got one Rabite. One. One solitary Rabite.

Tonight I am eating dinner and a single Rabite shows up again. I complain out loud that of course when you get a Rabite, there will only ever be one. Because when they give you a choice between 1 and 6 (which sucks, don't make an already rare encounter more of a pain in the ass for currency), 1 is what you'll always get.

The exact next run, a Rabite shows up. With three friends. Yes please. I'll take more of that please.

FFT is one of my favorite tactics games ever. I usually ran with my own crew that I picked up at bar and raised on my own. Thinking I need an Orlandu and Cloud run soon. Just because I don't ever really do much but raise my own crew. Which is fun too.

Muku

I also have no idea who Orlando is. Is he a BE exclusive unit?

I thought Zera just made something up for the jollies.

Did someone refer to him as Orlando? LOL

Two more Rabites. Holy crap, am I stealing someone elses Rabite luck? Sorry but not sorry. Haha

Lyrian

Two more Rabites. Holy crap, am I stealing someone elses Rabite luck? Sorry but not sorry. Haha

Yup, mine. But, rather I'm choosing to believe that I gave everyone my luck today, so enjoy :)

/mutters about why the hell he can't get any rabbites to spawn all day

I'm already seeing some primm/Randy at lvl 60...

How is that possible? Do people have a hundred megapampa in stocks?

And someone posted a pic here showing 99 summons.

HOW? :0

Takuan

Today before work, I got one Rabite. One. One solitary Rabite.

Tonight I am eating dinner and a single Rabite shows up again. I complain out loud that of course when you get a Rabite, there will only ever be one. Because when they give you a choice between 1 and 6 (which sucks, don't make an already rare encounter more of a pain in the ass for currency), 1 is what you'll always get.

The exact next run, a Rabite shows up. With three friends. Yes please. I'll take more of that please.

FFT is one of my favorite tactics games ever. I usually ran with my own crew that I picked up at bar and raised on my own. Thinking I need an Orlandu and Cloud run soon. Just because I don't ever really do much but raise my own crew. Which is fun too.
I've only seen rabites once in like 20 runs (got 2). I only have 1 bonus unit and have tried to always bring a friend with a bonus.

Sorta want to spend more tickets for an easier time grinding (maybe even a Randi), but I also want to maximize my chances at Orlandu.

I'm already seeing some primm/Randy at lvl 60...

How is that possible? Do people have a hundred megacactuar in stocks?

Stored gigantaurs and cheap gigantaurs from Mog King. I maxed Popoi already off of them.

Muku

Another solitary Rabite. Can I please apply to keep them this way?

Don't worry. I'm probably running through my Rabite luck all in first night. Now I'll probably be screwed rest of it, hahaha.

tuffymon

Hum, OK got it.
But how do you get 99 tickets?
Do you have to sell your house to buy all this stuff or what ��

Very few tickets can be obtained through $... If anything they've just been patiently stockpiling over a period of time~

Been iffy on the soul crown... but I just saw the 5% elemental resist all on it.

bonkeng

Another solitary Rabite. Can I please apply to keep them this way?

Don't worry. I'm probably running through my Rabite luck all in first night. Now I'll probably be screwed rest of it, hahaha.

Muku stop stealing all the rabites. I only encountered it once, yesterday.

robotuw

Obviously this banner has been shit for folks. Finding even strangers with bonus units is a bitch.

This is the 3rd currency event in a row where the banner has been total crap. People are probably getting fed up and don't bother any more.

Muku

Muku stop stealing all the rabites. I only encountered it once, yesterday.

I HAS THEM ALL! NONE FOR YOU!

I'm pretty sure the single one I got last is probably my last until.. well probably total. Too good of a run in with them tonight. :(

Have to restart several times to get some strangers with Popoi (which is crap and i try not to use) to show. I can't blame folks though. I don't run without a guest bonus unit for this event though.

Used all my RNG today working on event. Took the 60RNG and 30RNG compensation from this week and saved for today (well the 30 was saved). Bed soon, but I'm up to 22,540 Candy. Not even halfway yet for dat Axe. ;_;

Just accepted a few GAF requests on alt account. Hope Primm helps. :3

Alkez

I never played tactics as well, but as far as I know it didn't come out in Europe during it's initial release. You guys talk about it so much though I'll add it to my list of games to play.

Man this list is getting insanely long lol...

Alkez

Daily yesterday: Kefka
Daily Today: Kefka

Looks like another no banner unit banner. Seriously what happened to these rates?? I'm done pulling. I've got enough mats anyway, will just hunt cheap tickets and cactuars.

Honestly, I'm beginning to regret having ever spent money on this game. Now I'm playing another gacha game where the rates are better and they increase as you fail to pull a 5* I'm questioning why I ever subjected myself to this game with it's terrible pull rates. The gameplay is fun but I feel like shit every time I pull, scared it will be the most dirt garbage. Summoning is supposed to be exciting no?

Razmos

This Secret of Mana event fucking sucks. ELT difficulty is tedious as hell, especially trying to do with it bonus units in your party. 7 boss fights? Are you kidding? I scraped my way through it with 2 Primm and a Popoi and got only 600 candy. I'm not doing that over and over lol

Chinner

Banned
This Secret of Mana event fucking sucks. ELT difficulty is tedious as hell, especially trying to do with it bonus units in your party. 7 boss fights? Are you kidding? I scraped my way through it with 2 Primm and a Popoi and got only 600 candy. I'm not doing that over and over lol
Run with a dual caster. I chain with blizzaga. I think I can one turn all of the enemies except the blob thing.

I'm pretty sure you are referring to this:
If so, then you misunderstood the 99 there. He does not have 99 "actual" summons available. That 99 is in relation to the Standard Summon banner, at the bottom of the Summon page, which uses 200 Friend Points per summon. Anyone who has played for some time can easily rack up a ton of FPs, especially with 130 friends all sending gifts daily (thus, 1,300 FP when that's chosen as the gift to receive).

I'm sure many have even maxed out their friend points (100,000). Most of the FP units are garbage, outside of a few decent TMs, so it's not uncommon to horde FP while waiting for a FP event that has Cactaurs and Gil Turtles added to the banner. At least those can be useful.

Rixa

Daily: Sabin
Tix1: Bedile
Tix2: Bedile

Fuck this game.

Good thing that ELT is relatively fast to do.

Fuck this game.

Pachimari

So if I get a dublicate unit and fuse it to the same unit, will my TM increase faster?

Btw, I unlocked Fina in story mode and progressed some, while I also awakened my Exdeath and I can very soon awake my Cecil too! Although for some reason, I feel like it takes a lot more time to level up than before, maybe cause I'm used to use metal gigamtuars from the Ariana event for my leveling.

XenoId

Is Snow or WoL the better tank? Got both this week and would like to know who to level up first?

Already got Snow on TM farming

Valentus

Is Snow or WoL the better tank? Got both this week and would like to know who to level up first?

Already got Snow on TM farming

Snow can reach 13k HP with full TM and pots

But wol Will have AoE cover un his 6 star form

Build your wol now and feed them pots preparing his Evolution

kiaaa

Anyone else just stacking thousands of Arena medals right now? I don't need anything atm so I haven't felt like burning them and they just keep adding up.

Xion86

So my first and only summon ticket on this banner was Primm, and today's Daily was Popoi, not bad :D.

I've defeated Mana Beast 26 times and defeated 24 Rabite. I was seeing loads yesterday! Thought the encounter rate for those special enemies was a lot higher than previous events. Or I was just incredibly lucky.

Zafir

It only took, 7-8 long months of not a single rainbow crystal. But I finally did it! My daily pull gave me a gold into a rainbow. Got Randi!

I don't even know how good he is but fuck, the curse is broken!

Until I now go another 7-8months without one

I feel Like Ace is the only character that would allow you to just hit repeat through all 7 rounds

It only took, 7-8 long months of not a single rainbow crystal. But I finally did it! My daily pull gave me a gold into a rainbow. Got Randi!

Holy Shit congrats!

Welcome to Club Randi!

Celegus

Ooooh, congrats!

Ok so I purchased some Amazon coins yesterday with some gift card money; I ended up having enough to cover the cost but today I noticed there was a "payment issue" on Amazon's side and I now have all my coins back.

Problem is, I already used all that lapis...Has anyone experienced such a thing? I'm not sure what to do, and I especially don't want to get banned if Amazon decides to just cancel the order.

Ok so I purchased some Amazon coins yesterday with some gift card money; I ended up having enough to cover the cost but today I noticed there was a "payment issue" on Amazon's side and I now have all my coins back.

Problem is, I already used all that lapis...Has anyone experienced such a thing? I'm not sure what to do, and I especially don't want to get banned if Amazon decides to just cancel the order.

Ho boy

some users had some serious issues with that last time and ended up dealing with Brave Exvius customer support which is quite bad....

Im hoping you dont get flagged for any issues

EDarkness

I went ahead and did my summon for the day and it was Gold. Yes! Clicked it and it turned out to be Hayate. Ugh. So many troll gold crystals this banner. No more pulling on this banner unless it's the daily summon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom