• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ho boy

some users had some serious issues with that last time and ended up dealing with Brave Exvius customer support which is quite bad....

Im hoping you dont get flagged for any issues
Ugh, I'm just goijg to contact Amazon and make sure they get the order pushed through using my coin balance. I've never had an issue until yesterday.

They can take my lapis and units back from those summons and I'll gladly reroll! Start over, ya know.

It only took, 7-8 long months of not a single rainbow crystal. But I finally did it! My daily pull gave me a gold into a rainbow. Got Randi!

I don't even know how good he is but fuck, the curse is broken!

Until I now go another 7-8months without one

Congrats!

bonkeng

It only took, 7-8 long months of not a single rainbow crystal. But I finally did it! My daily pull gave me a gold into a rainbow. Got Randi!

I don't even know how good he is but fuck, the curse is broken!

Until I now go another 7-8months without one

Gratz.

Lyrian

Grats to those those pulled Randi and my humble condolences for those experiencing the pain of troll rainbows.

Two more this morning for today:

52 - blue
53 - blue

Nope, luck still sucks in general.

Downshifted to PRO for easier clearing. Can only carry two sprites on ELT, but ~500 MAG Exdeath can solo PRO, which means I can carry four sprites there making up the difference via Faith and Imperil/Deshell from equipped espers on the sprites.

Grats to those those pulled Randi and my humble condolences for those experiencing the pain of troll rainbows.

52 - blue
53 - blue

Downshifted to PRO for easier clearing. Can only carry two sprites on ELT, but ~500 MAG Exdeath can solo PRO, which means I can carry four sprites there making up the difference via Faith and Imperil/Deshell from equipped espers on the sprites.

How many candies are you averaging per run?

Lyrian

How many candies are you averaging per run?

550-600 per run depending on friend bonus helper, not counting rabbites that won't spawn for me, which is what ELT is giving me (~600) with two sprites and costs 3 EN less making up any remaining difference there is between the two.

Tiebreak going to PRO taking ~60 seconds per run versus several minutes per on ELT without the prospect of a near instant wipe should anything actually get a turn on ELT.

On Pro, Exdeath wipes everything with Dual BM with a helping Faith or Imperil. Dual Meteor + Faith + Deshell for the boss Lich.

forgrim

Wake up at 6am, oh i should do my daily.

Daily: Gold that shatters into...

ZhtHMCX.jpg

Yeah, after my last rainbow GARLAND, nice try ain't getting my hopes up.

QtlASO8.jpg

holy moly, my first 5* base DPS, and my second overall (Ramza being my other)

Too bad both aren't great til enhancements but I'm future proof! FUTURE PROOF!!!!

GRATS!!!

Randi is still quite good in the current meta but you do have to build around his Killer effects

Get him some good gear and TMs and he will hit as hard as anyone else especially if its against an enemy that his killer effects stack on

Also Ramza is an amazing Jack of all trades support unit. He is aging but still has some of the beast breaks in the game, solid magic, decent healing and entrust and cheer

Zafir

Ooooh, congrats!

I feel Like Ace is the only character that would allow you to just hit repeat through all 7 rounds

Holy Shit congrats!

Welcome to Club Randi!
Congrats!

52 - blue
53 - blue

Thanks all!

Nice to finally have some luck for once.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I just can't convince myself to get the axe. It would be 3+ days of farming for an item that I have no one to use with.

Also opened up slots for people

077 602 847

41 Mana Beasts. 15 Rabites so far a much better ratio than the Doublicorn was for me. Grats to those getting Randi and glad people don't have to go through the pain Valentus and I went through.

Thats kind of what bums me out about the combat meta in this turn based setup

You pretty much have to wipe the enemy out the first round or gamble on your survival

Not this isnt entirely the case every time and you can build defensively but that only makes sense for content that only needs to be attempted a limited number of times

For farming content its basically designed from to engineer a team that can smoke through the rounds while retaining as many bonus units as possible

Maybe someday we will see a sequel or iteration to this design that brings back ATB and row bonuses along with units turn speed modifiers etc...

Muku

Congrats on the Randi, guys!

But them photos are so big they woke me from my slumber. LOL

Did 1/2 pull for Daily. Rakshasa. Fuck this banner. I might just end up using Arena tickets for daily summons for rest. Because this feels like we're on some crap level of pulls again. (Not Bedile and Shadow level, but not fucking far from it.)

Muku

Thought my call last night on the one that I got last would be my last. This morning nothing. Then just got 5. Hell yes.

Valentus

With the gigas axe and only f2p non-tm equip, Mercedes can get the insane amount of 571 atk with 4,8k HP

Thats just batshit crazy. The axe is amazing for her if you dont give a fuck in Farming the viking axe

Edit: and if we compare, chizuru in the same conditions can reach 540 atk with only 3,7k hp

With the gigas axe and only f2p non-tm equip, Mercedes can get the insane amount of 571 atk with 4,8k HP

Thats just batshit crazy. The axe is amazing for her if you dont give a fuck in Farming the viking axe

Definitely the best Mercedes weapon for the time being and Farming 2 of her Axe is gonna take awile anyways

Its a slam dunk weapon for Mecedes

Muku

Edit: and if we compare, chizuru in the same conditions can reach 540 atk with only 3,7k hp

Yeah, I plan to get it for Mercedes right now. But to be honest, if I don't have anything better when Garland gets his 6*, use it for him.

Also, can we plz get Garland 6 now*. I really want to use him again Gumi. Plz. ;_;

across

I'm trying to ascertain whether it's worth going for the axe if you've already farmed up two Viking Axes (hey, I pulled 5 Mercedes on Noctis' banner, okay?). The only real use I can see is as a weapon for Veritas of the Flame. Is it worth grinding 3 days of currency for a weapon that might be useful on a 5* base months from now? Outlook cloudy.

c-murph

So... Level 100 6* Primm is the way to go for the ELT runs? Need that holy for the slime monster.

OMG I GOT RANDI

when I booted up secret of mana this morning for another replay

lol I missed the joke the first time i read your post. Was about to congrats your ticket spending skills.

I;ve convinced myself that I'm going to get Randi on a random ticket soon. Here's hoping.

Valentus

I'm trying to ascertain whether it's worth going for the axe if you've already farmed up two Viking Axes (hey, I pulled 5 Mercedes on Noctis' banner, okay?). The only real use I can see is as a weapon for Veritas of the Flame. Is it worth grinding 3 days of currency for a weapon that might be useful on a 5* base months from now? Outlook cloudy.

If you have 2 viking axes or plan to get them, then no, its not worth at all grinding for it

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- holy crap congrats on the Randis y'all!! Hell yes!

-- also congrats on posting pics so big I can see Randi's sexy sweat glands good god people

-- two more currency tickets: 1) Blue Artemois, lol, 2) Blue Arc, +5% on that sweet omnirod baby!

-- :(

First 5000 lapis pull:
Popoi
Popoi
Primm
Luna
Fran
Luna
Edge
Freya
Lani
Arc
Popoi

Also used some tickets.
Seven
Faris
Clyne
Cecil
Popoi
Clyne
Vaan
Xiao
Popoi
Exdeath
Popoi
Lani
Farias
Lock
Russel
Ingus

Where is my Randi?

tuffymon

So my first and only summon ticket on this banner was Primm, and today's Daily was Popoi, not bad :D.

I've defeated Mana Beast 26 times and defeated 24 Rabite. I was seeing loads yesterday! Thought the encounter rate for those special enemies was a lot higher than previous events. Or I was just incredibly lucky.

You can't see it, but I have my scowl face on at you...

32 Mana Beasts culled.
4 Rabites......dammit.

Kinda odd, the exact same ratio with me

41 Mana Beasts. 15 Rabites so far a much better ratio than the Doublicorn was for me. Grats to those getting Randi and glad people don't have to go through the pain Valentus and I went through.

I'm doing worse than my double corn rate of 1:11 T.T

I used 65% worth of Moogles between the three of them, but I feel like this was well worth it:

Feels good to finally have a super jacked DPS unit. Especially after failing so horribly on this SoM banner.

I have 2 Bracers and a Black Cowl in the works to "finish" him off for now. I'm farming those alongside Dual Wield #3 and Sakurafubuki #2. I think I'll finally work on my 15 Shantottos after those, lol.

tuffymon

3 runs later i got 1 single rabbite... converting rabbites to doublecorns thats a 1:35 ratio nice... >.>; (5 = 1)

edit complain more, it seems to work, after this post the next run gave 4 more...

I've had 3 Rabite encounters in a row that were just a solo......uggghhh. I should specify I didn't have the Rabites in a row just the last 3 that showed up.

Stalk

I work with Xion and he got me into the game. I hate him.

Got my first rainbow pull today, Ace :( could be worse though.

robotuw

The arena moogle was enough to max out Ramza. With that, Noctis finally broke 800 atk and is 'finished' until I can get more TM units (either Gilg, Luneth, Snow, Gaff, or freaking Miyuki).

If you somehow don't have me already, add me! 911,468,888. I'm hosting a crappy Prim for the event but then 818 atk Noctis will be back with a vengeance.

Pejo

Man I was just wasting my orbs in arena and came upon this team that was 4 3* Popoi's and Ariana in front. I don't know what it is about that composition in general, but I just busted out laughing.

Then, I laughed even harder as every one of the Popoi's just punched Noctis, and only Noctis.

I think I need more sleep.

Valentus

Well, finally beat the Boss thats left: Antonella without tms or base 5 star

Its not a great achievements, but at least its doable now

Zalasta

Today's daily went from blue to rainbow, after yesterday's troll rainbow I didn't get my hopes up but the RNG smiled at me today and I got Randi. It was totally unexpected but I'm thankful for my 2nd 5 star base unit.

ExVicis

Man I was just wasting my orbs in arena and came upon this team that was 4 3* Popoi's and Ariana in front. I don't know what it is about that composition in general, but I just busted out laughing.

Then, I laughed even harder as every one of the Popoi's just punched Noctis, and only Noctis.

I think I need more sleep.
You should have taken a Screenshot.

robotuw

Refia got tired of being ganked in the arena all the time so she decided to pick up a sword and get things done herself.

I've started fusing my duplicates for that TM farming. Anyway, can I only send coins (gift) to my friends once, or do I have to wait until I can send you coins again?

You can send gifts once a day.

You may want to consider holding off on fusing identical units. If you have lots of units for a TM you really want you can TM farm them together on one team and fuse them afterwards. Basically, farm them in parallel. It takes about a month of nonstop farming to take a unit from 0% to 100%. Fusing 4 duplicates immediately gives you 20% and saves about 7 days of time. Farming those five all together and then fusing them after however means you only have to get each up to 16%, which takes less than 6 days total.

Shouta

Today's daily went from blue to rainbow, after yesterday's troll rainbow I didn't get my hopes up but the RNG smiled at me today and I got Randi. It was totally unexpected but I'm thankful for my 2nd 5 star base unit.

Gratz! Randi is coming out today =o

Pachimari

I've started fusing my duplicates for that TM farming. Anyway, can I only send coins (gift) to my friends once, or do I have to wait until I can send you coins again?

And if some new people who wanna be my friend my id is: 457.166.503

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom