• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

Yees, I finally awoke my Cecil to 4*. So those I'm using and levelling up now are:

- Luneth (need to awaken him)
- Exdeath (need to awaken him)
- Ace (lvl 63/80)
- Cecil (lvl 1/60)
- Lenna (lvl 9/60)

I don't know if I should do the current event, or just continue going through the story till it's finished. I'm earning quite a few lapis in the story which I am using for slots. But I'm tempted by using 500 on a rare summon.

kiaaa

Yees, I finally awoke my Cecil to 4*. So those I'm using and levelling up now are:

- Luneth (need to awaken him)
- Exdeath (need to awaken him)
- Ace (lvl 63/80)
- Cecil (lvl 1/60)
- Lenna (lvl 9/60)

I don't know if I should do the current event, or just continue going through the story till it's finished. I'm earning quite a few lapis in the story which I am using for slots. But I'm tempted by using 500 on a rare summon.

Doing the event a bit for gigantaurs would give your units a huge boost. You should be able to do the lower levels.

Pachimari

Doing the event a bit for gigantaurs would give your units a huge boost. You should be able to do the lower levels.

Oh wow, I thought there would be no more gigantuars after the Ariana event. So the new SoM event has them too? I gotta check it out then! Because my levelling is going so slow through the story.

Silraru

Oh wow, I thought there would be no more gigantuars after the Ariana event. So the new SoM event has them too? I gotta check it out then! Because my levelling is going so slow through the story.

You get candy from doing the event which you can trade for them with king mog in far plane.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
... just going over Valentus' guide for grading 6*s (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...bhebLdnHmv4Hs9P_skVOehyGlc/edit#gid=851779155)

Randi:
HP: (3651 + 390 = 4041) = S
MP: (153 + 65 = 218) = C
ATK: (142 + 34 = 176) = S
DEF: (128 + 26 = 154) = A
MAG: (111 + 26 = 137) = D
SPR: (119 + 26 = 145) = C

DAM: eh? (no elemental passives, but a lot of killers passive buffs)
SUP: none; (High HP without super high DEF means he can't really tank either)
BUFF: none;
DBFF: none;
LB: eh?

Now this doesn't take into account his damage skills (Slice Thrice is his best?), support skills (none?), buffs (none), debuffs (none), or Limit Break (an interesting ignore damage with 25% debuff all for 3 turns on one enemy that he can charge faster with Auto-Charge). His real value is tied up on all his innate enemy-specific buffs -- against Fairies, Beasts, Undead, and Dragons -- making him a fucking bad ass against a lot of the event bosses we see.

I'm not remotely an expert about this stuff but without really being able to guess the value of innate Killer buffs, his vital stats -- with no SS's out of the box or with pots -- look to place him anywhere between a mid-A like Seven and Chizuru to a mid-S like Lightning.

Thinking he's going to be a tough one for Valentus to grade because the innate killer buffs make him highly valuable in certain contests but nothing really pops out to me otherwise.

mstevens

Starting to get lots of dupes for some of my TMR units. How many Golbez and Hayate should I save before I start fusing them into each other?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Starting to get lots of dupes for some of my TMR units. How many Golbez and Hayate should I save before I start fusing them into each other?

Golbez you can combine -- you won't really ever need Meteor unless you never get a top-tier mage and even then you'd only need one.

Hayate, on the other hand, depends on how many DPS you ever plan on floating on a team at once. Since black cowl is often the best available ATK helmet for most DPS units, you're going to want to keep between up to 4-5. I personally would keep 4.

mstevens

Golbez you can combine -- you won't really ever need Meteor unless you never get a top-tier mage and even then you'd only need one.

Hayate, on the other hand, depends on how many DPS you ever plan on floating on a team at once. Since black cowl is often the best available ATK helmet for most DPS units, you're going to want to keep between up to 4-5. I personally would keep 4.

Okay thanks. I have 4 Hayate already so I'll merge after this.

I have 31,000 candy saved up from the event. Has anyone compiled a purchase priority?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Okay thanks. I have 4 Hayate already so I'll merge after this.

I have 31,000 candy saved up from the event. Has anyone compiled a purchase priority?

there's one on wiki but it's the usual:

-- grab the axe unless you already have a couple mercedes, or if you're using her and don't yet have her TM

-- grab all the cactuars and any awakening mats to use to level your 6*s

-- grab all the tickets

-- grab the 30K moogle but not the 70k

-- grab the SQs

-- maybe grab a couple of the other materia if you need them (+15 HP is a decent one, for example)

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Got my Cactur and Tickets already... Now that urge to get the 6* Mats and Megacites is kicking in. So I don't have to do it later....

-_-

I really don't think I'll get the axe. The side of me that wants it is because it's non-elemental, but it's also 3+ days worth of energy farming for something that will be, "If I ever need it, I'll want it"

c-murph

Kaiser Knuckle No.2 Get!

... No pic becuase lazy as fuck doing Clinical Homework...

I still have 6 more Xiaos lying around. I could easily make two more.

I'm thinking Max Armour next though. Got Four Vaan to use up and Cecil needs some new clothes.

I also have four Mercedes so two Viking Axes are possible too.

Donkey Kong Country at 76.9%
Hayate at 71.2%
Ariana at 87.4%

Getting there...

Lyrian

there's one on wiki but it's the usual:

-- grab the axe unless you already have a couple mercedes, or if you're using her and don't yet have her TM

-- grab all the cactuars and any awakening mats to use to level your 6*s

-- grab all the tickets

-- grab the 30K moogle but not the 70k

-- grab the SQs

-- maybe grab a couple of the other materia if you need them (+15 HP is a decent one, for example)

Adding one more...

-- Get the crown. 20 DEF 20 SPR and 5% resist all elements headwear is a solid freebie for 10k candy.

Initial gacha results per Reddit suggest a completely normal banner.

This makes my 53 consecutive misses for Primm exceptionally bad; 3.2% bad according to the odds maker. Can I make it to the "negative rainbow draw of ultimate shame" territory in bad luck before next Friday? Stay tuned!

tariniel

I have exactly 2 Mercedes and I'd almost rather grind them both from 0-100% TM than farm that axe. 7 battles and only 13 NRG takes forever to grind through these; when I'm at work I really don't mind that but on the weekend I'd rather set my macros up and do other stuff.

chrono01

It only took, 7-8 long months of not a single rainbow crystal. But I finally did it! My daily pull gave me a gold into a rainbow. Got Randi!

I don't even know how good he is but fuck, the curse is broken!

Until I now go another 7-8months without one
Congrats! Nice get on the Randi. :)

Wake up at 6am, oh i should do my daily.

Daily: Gold that shatters into...

ZhtHMCX.jpg

Yeah, after my last rainbow GARLAND, nice try ain't getting my hopes up.

QtlASO8.jpg

holy moly, my first 5* base DPS, and my second overall (Ramza being my other)

Too bad both aren't great til enhancements but I'm future proof! FUTURE PROOF!!!!
What a start to your day. Congrats!

OMG I GOT RANDI

when I booted up secret of mana this morning for another replay
I was about to congratulate you...

...then I read the rest of your post and laughed. Nicely played.

Today's daily went from blue to rainbow, after yesterday's troll rainbow I didn't get my hopes up but the RNG smiled at me today and I got Randi. It was totally unexpected but I'm thankful for my 2nd 5 star base unit.
Congrats man. :)

I'm right there with you. I never know how many copies of a great TM character I should keep. I guess it depends on the role, as you'll likely only need one tank/healer TM of each, unless you can stack them for additional benefits. I find myself hoarding multiple copies of DPS TM, though.

Pachimari

Wow this SoM event is great, I can finally get the ingredients I need to awaken my Luneth, and lots of candy for metal gigantuars so I can level up my Lenna, Cecil and Exdeath again!

Got a 3* Fran from my gold ticket. That's nice as I didn't have her, and even though I don't plan to use her I like her. Wish I had gone for Noctis or Lightning instead of Luneth actually cause I'm just not feeling him, have no connection to him. Hopefully he gets some cool physical attacks that also looks cool like the warping and flying Ncoris and Lightning does.

Which of the SoM stages are best to farm? I can't beat ELM with my current team, and I'm having trouble with the slime monster right before the boss. Can't really seem to figure out its weakness. I tried thunder and fire but it doesn't harm it much.

Well guys, sad to say it but the day has come, it's time for me to quit playing this. Hasn't been fun for me lately. SoM is one of my favorite games ever and even with that I'm not enjoying this event at all. I was holding out hope for Randi (and my first rainbow) but I don't even think getting him would change anything. Also started playing FE:Heroes and just don't have the time for 2 gachas. If you want to add me in that my code is 0288376137

Thanks for all the help since the beginning, there's no way I would have been able to beat a lot of the content without your guys advice and characters. This is easily the best community I've seen on GAF and was glad to be a part of it.

My in game name is DTSKD, feel free to delete to make room. Good luck everyone, hope you guys have great pulls and a lot more fun!

Alkez

Well guys, sad to say it but the day has come, it's time for me to quit playing this.

Damn Dark, sorry to see you go man. Not going to lie, the last few days have really had me thinking about what I want to do with this game. I haven't wanted to play at all. Not just play, I haven't wanted to TM farm either, and I don't have to do anything for that lol.

I just feel the summoning shits on me too often. And with FE Heroes, which I'm getting more and more into, I've had little desire to play. I want to do the mog king event but it's pointless without banner units, which I don't have. I think if I hadn't spent money it would be easier to leave. But I spent money thinking I would be in this game for the long haul.

Anyways, I'll drop you an invite on FE and see you over in the FE OT :)

Sucks to see people go but it's inevitable in a game like this so wish everyone well. Played FE for a few hours today....it's okay in my opinion but still vastly prefer this. It will replace Tales of Link as my other mobile game though. My Lyn straight wreckin fools.

chrono01

Well guys, sad to say it but the day has come, it's time for me to quit playing this. Hasn't been fun for me lately. SoM is one of my favorite games ever and even with that I'm not enjoying this event at all. I was holding out hope for Randi (and my first rainbow) but I don't even think getting him would change anything. Also started playing FE:Heroes and just don't have the time for 2 gachas. If you want to add me in that my code is 0288376137

Thanks for all the help since the beginning, there's no way I would have been able to beat a lot of the content without your guys advice and characters. This is easily the best community I've seen on GAF and was glad to be a part of it.

My in game name is DTSKD, feel free to delete to make room. Good luck everyone, hope you guys have great pulls and a lot more fun!
Sorry to see you go man, but I kind of understand. Even after getting Yun (a 5* base!), I still don't have a whole lot of interest in this game.

There's just way too much grinding involved, both for the events as well as for getting the TM's required to really bolster your characters. It's so much work, which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, but considering this isn't my only gatcha game and it's kind of become a problem for me.

Since you mentioned it, Fire Emblem is a much quicker/fast-paced game, that you can log in whenever, get things done, and log out. It doesn't demand as much of your time as FFBE does, and I love the pity system. I re-rolled for a 5* (Tiki), and despite not getting another 5* since, I know each pull brings me closer to one thanks to the rates increasing upon each pull. That's really cool, and something I wish FFBE had implemented. I don't particularly care for the story, as it seems very mediocre, but maybe it gets better later on?

I'll probably do my mass pulls when Orlandu is released and decide then, but honestly (even if I do manage to get him) I can't see myself ever wanting to grind out the 100% for all of the TM's I'll need to make the great characters truly amazing.

I'll give it a bit more time before I make a final decision, but I can definitely see why a few of you are moving on. It doesn't help that I've had so little time with my consoles of late, with my backlog continuing to grow bigger. I still have FFXV, RE7 and GR2 to play, not to mention Nioh and Nier Automata releasing soon. Then there's Breath of the Wild next month. That's in addition to the other games in my backlog...

Yeah, I might need to make some serious choices over which gatcha games to continue playing or not.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Expecting a mass exodus from FE within a month. Lots of people saying best ever, once it gets past that initial honeymoon phase will change.

^_^

Alkez

Sucks to see people go but it's inevitable in a game like this so wish everyone well. Played FE for a few hours today....it's okay in my opinion but still vastly prefer this. It will replace Tales of Link as my other mobile game though. My Lyn straight wreckin fools.

I agree with you. I think there's a lot more to BE's gameplay (though FE's gameplay isn't as shallow as I originally thought). It's just the summoning that's been getting me down for the last few weeks. And now after going to another game and seeing better rates and a fairer system, it's made me question why I put up with this game when, despite all the nice gifts we get, Gumi treats us like trash. It's like being in a bad relationship lol.

Pachimari

Ah shit, I hope I haven't joined at the wrong time and while it's too late with everybody thinking of leaving. I hope people and veterans alike stays and helps out, but I do understand if one want to move on, and thus I wish good luck.

I need more friends with strong attack units, so I can beat the SoM stages and farm candy.

Syntsui

If you guys have Mercedes as the only viable dps, I'd say it's more than imperative to get the axe. Even if you already have 2 of her TM Axe.

Let's not forget that weapon is water based, which will make it useless against resistant enemies, so there will be situations where she will be rendered useless with it.

Expecting a mass exodus from FE within a month. Lots of people saying best ever, once it gets past that initial honeymoon phase will change.

^_^
The same honeymoon that finished for a lot of people here these last few day, yeah.

tuffymon

^_^

I agree with your comment. I liked the game, but after playing it for just a day, I already went huh... I'll finish the story in 2 days. What else is there training, and pvp... theirs no substance to the game. It did hit the nostalgic factor though.

Alkez, I do agree with the summoning too, cheaper to mass pull, and in the faq section I saw it say... if you fail to pull a 5 star after 120 pulls (which has happened in ffbe), the next pull is a guaranteed 5 star.

Shouta

^_^

I'm already kinda whatever on it. The core systems aren't exciting me and I can't see how high end gameplay will be interesting at all with the setup they have right now. When you combine that with randomized stat gains and the massive grind to get a 4-star to 5-star...yeah. There's no real customization with units either though I guess that's to be expected.

It's already kind of a pain in the ass to level lower end units quickly too because they can't survive high end encounters to gain XP fast. Items to level are rare-ish too so you're kind of forced to grind low level maps that have nerfed XP to get them up to snuff. It gets the FE feel right but it kinda fails to be inspiring as a mobile game that wants you to play for a long time, at least out of the gate. Who knows how it'll be down the road.

Alkez

Ah shit, I hope I haven't joined at the wrong time and while it's too late with everybody thinking of leaving. I hope people and veterans alike stays and helps out, but I do understand if one want to move on, and thus I wish good luck.

I need more friends with strong attack units, so I can beat the SoM stages and farm candy.

I don't think you joined at the wrong time. The regulars in here are just power BE players so some of us are a little burnt on the less desirable features of the game lol. What's your friend code? I don't think I have you and I have a couple of slots open. I'm not as strong as most of the top end players in this thread but hopefully I'll be of some help.

^_^

I'm expecting FE to be what it's always been. A niche SRPG for Nintendo/FE fans. I want to see how much FE's brand power will carry the game 3 months from now because the gameplay for sure is not going to be any heavy lifting.

Alkez

Decided to do some pulls. Why not. I want to farm this event.

Blue - Alma (do not want or need)
Yellow - Gaffgarrion (Ok that's acceptable. Would have liked Primm but whatever).
Blue - Popoi (Now we're talking)
Blue -> Yellow - Edgar...

All I wanted was Primm man...I just want to be able to play lol.

Pejo

I agree with your comment. I liked the game, but after playing it for just a day, I already went huh... I'll finish the story in 2 days. What else is there training, and pvp... theirs no substance to the game. It did hit the nostalgic factor though.

Alkez, I do agree with the summoning too, cheaper to mass pull, and in the faq section I saw it say... if you fail to pull a 5 star after 120 pulls (which has happened in ffbe), the next pull is a guaranteed 5 star.

You can actually see your % for getting 5 star go up in the details on each banner. One thing to note though, your bad pulls only increase odds on that specific banner from what I've seen. So unless you're popping 120 pulls on a single banner, you're still not guaranteed to get anything.

I still like FFBE better than FE, despite being salty at my troll rainbow the other day, when I really wanted a Randi. I just can't whale again like I did for Noctis and have nothing to show for it. At least that last whale got me like 25 Chizurus. I don't really need that many Primms.

Celegus

Nah there will still be plenty of us around! Always sad to lose a member of the community, though the complaints about the summon rate are well warranted.

^_^

I noped out on the first day. Battles seem too simple and it's a harder game to play at work. I'd rather just play a "real" FE game when I'm in the mood.

Shouta

Going into minimal engagement mode over quitting is probably a better idea, IMO, if you still enjoy BE but are sad about pulls. Saving up for when the crystal changes drop and the pool of characters gets stronger because of the meta creep is a good idea and kind of what I do for periods of time in other games like MMOs and other mobages.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
The same honeymoon that finished for a lot of people here these last few day, yeah.

Few months =/= month

Specifically with the bottom part, but that will depend on how often you can pull. This seems to be a concept foreign to a lot of people. For example, PAD I basically need to save for a week to pull... and that is only if it is the week they decide to give you gems. Otherwise my power level seems to be far too out of higher end dungeons, where I'm forced out of the mats I need to evolve to UE, etc.

Even if the rates are better, if I can only get 5 or 6 pulls a month. It's irrelevant unless those rates are something like 20%. So while the system is fantastic for paying users, the question is going to be how often will F2P users receive a chance.

This is the catch 22 with FFBE, the rates aren't good, but the amount of freebies they give is fantastic. There aren't any content restrictions at all... you can do all content with non-5* characters to date and I never once felt hampered by item/unit space nor materials, nor weapons, etc. It definitely has a very good F2P model in comparison to most MMOs largely for that reason. The only restriction I've encountered has been not getting units I want.

But if they want to improvement the rates, then they'll cut back on that. I'd prefer worse units, but still capable ones over having to micro budget inventory space, materials, etc. The latter is what makes me quit games.

The area FFBE needs to improve on is rewarding those who pay. The rates do not benefit them at all.

I'm already kinda whatever on it. The core systems aren't exciting me and I can't see how high end gameplay will be interesting at all with the setup they have right now. When you combine that with randomized stat gains and the massive grind to get a 4-star to 5-star...yeah. There's no real customization with units either though I guess that's to be expected.

It's already kind of a pain in the ass to level lower end units quickly too because they can't survive high end encounters to gain XP fast. Items to level are rare-ish too so you're kind of forced to grind low level maps that have nerfed XP to get them up to snuff. It gets the FE feel right but it kinda fails to be inspiring as a mobile game that wants you to play for a long time, at least out of the gate. Who knows how it'll be down the road.

For me, it's the maps I felt was the biggest issue. It might as well be a turn based game with how small the maps are.

But I've been noticing a lot of the same complaints too from those who aren't rerolling for the 5* units. While you can level up, they are held back by a pretty steep wall. Of course, it is only 2 days old so most of the comments are either worst ever or best ever, I'm going to play it for a bit to see how it pans out, but till then.

Syntsui

Few months =/= month
Oh, I'd be done with this game on the first week knowing how rough things were around here those days, judging from the stories from you OGs.

It's just stupidity to compare a 3-day old game to anything else that's been put for several months, we can agree on that. The honeymoon didn't even start there tbh.

MANUELF

Banned
I have been tryinig to reroll but everytime the download ends the game is where it was before I uninstalled it and I havent synch my facebook account yet

Valentus

Well guys, this is the momento you all are waiting for! Ranking Time! (?)

Thank you Panther for the overview lmao
love you pal

Please visit the GAF Playbook with my ranking explained the best way possible

So, this week we have Primm (i have 30) and MOTHERFUCKING RANDI THAT I HAVE ZERO, IM NOT EVEN BUYING THE GAME WITH 50% OFF IN THE STORE, FUCK YOU GUMI, FUCK YOU SQUARE ENIX

ehem... lets start:

PRIMM

Code:
Weapons: Dagger, Sword, Staff, Rod, Bow, Axe, Hammer, Spear, Whip, Projectile, Fist
Armor: L.Shield, Hat, Helm, Clothes, L.Armor, Robe
Role in a Party: Damage dealer, support, healer

Code:
PROS

+Can deal damage with 5 elements (good for gilgamesh trial)
+Can mass heal (cura lvl)
+Can revive allies
+Can cure some status ailments
+Good debuffs based on fire magic
+Powerfull ultimate magic (300% holy damage)
+Good MP and SPR
+Normal DEF and MAG
+Good offensive Buff

Code:
CONS

-All her abilities are skills, alas, cant be dualcasted
-Very weak hybrid damage modifiers
-Doesnt have a powerful physical skill like Saintly Beam
-Average HP

HP: 3625 - C
MP: 265 - SS
ATK: 145 - C
DEF: 142 - B
MAG: 155 - B
SPR: 170 - S
Damage Skills - B
Support Skills - A
Buff Skills - B
Debuff Skills - C
Limit Break - A

OVERALL RANKING: B

Summary: Primm is a Red Mag....YOUNG GIRL that is very versatile, making so many things... the problem is most of those things are only halfway effective.

Her attactive is that she can deal damage with 5 different elements (Fire, Ice, Lightning, Earth, Holy), but only with holy element she can do serious damage. With the other 4 elements, its damage modifiers are low, and with 3 elements (ice, earth, lightning) she can only do hybrid damage (with low modifiers, so even with a roided primm, dont expect noctis-level damage, not even close)

She can buff ATK/MAG, and thats nice if you use a unit with protecga (CoD, Cerius...) because you can complement both skills very well. Also she can debuff fire element damage, but its at the same level of imperil, so its kinda useless..

Also she can heal, revive, and heal ailments (4 ailments), and thats a nice support touch to her arsenal.

You can make primm in the physical build and the magic build. With the magic build you can do good damage with Saintly Beam, but she doesnt have a good skill that benefits from a physical build. So Primm is made to be a magician.

Her limit break also debuff SPR, good for her and other mages in party.

If i can say "where to use your useless LB pots if you already maxed Cecil?" feed them to primm.

RANDI

Code:
Weapons: Sword, G.Sword, Katana, Bow, Axe, Hammer, Spear, Whip, Projectile, Fist
Armor: L.Shield Hat, Helm, Clothes, L.Armor
Role in a Party: Damage Dealer

Code:
PROS:

+ Very fast LB charge
+ High damage modifier againt 4 different races
+ High HP and ATK

Code:
CONS

- Low Damage Modifier
- If the enemy is not one of the 4 races, his damage is not high tier

HP: 4041 - S
MP: 218 - C
ATK: 176 - S
DEF: 154 - A
MAG: 137 - D
SPR: 145 - C
Damage Skills: B
Support Skills: D
Buff Skills: D
Debuff Skills: C
Limit Break: S

OVERALL RANKING: B

Summary:

Randi is a though one. He has amazing HP and ATK, his DEF is respectable, and his MAG and SPR are crap but that doesnt matter on him. He has an insane Damage Modifier against 4 races (Beast,Dragon,Fairy,Undead) and is one of the units that has best skills to charge LB.

Whats the problem with Randi then?

His best (unique lol) skill, cut thrice, is bad... For a base 5 star unit. It does 215% damage and reduce DEF by 35%. If we compare with other skills like King's sea Chop, Cut Through, Divider, or even Crushing Blow, its low, because his def reduction modifier can overwrite with other breaks already active.

If one of the enemies you face isnt one of the 4 races, randi is very average. Thats the great handicap you can see on Randi RIGHT NOW.

If you pulled a Randi and feel dissapointed after reading all this: Wait 5 months. Your B unit will become a SSS unit.

tuffymon

Few months =/= month

Specifically with the bottom part, but that will depend on how often you can pull. This seems to be a concept foreign to a lot of people. For example, PAD I basically need to save for a week to pull... and that is only if it is the week they decide to give you gems. Otherwise my power level seems to be far too out of higher end dungeons, where I'm forced out of the mats I need to evolve to UE, etc.

Even if the rates are better, if I can only get 5 or 6 pulls a month. It's irrelevant unless those rates are something like 20%. So while the system is fantastic for paying users, the question is going to be how often will F2P users receive a chance.

This is the catch 22 with FFBE, the rates aren't good, but the amount of freebies they give is fantastic. There aren't any content restrictions at all... you can do all content with non-5* characters to date and I never once felt hampered by item/unit space nor materials, nor weapons, etc. It definitely has a very good F2P model in comparison to most MMOs largely for that reason. The only restriction I've encountered has been not getting units I want.

But if they want to improvement the rates, then they'll cut back on that. I'd prefer worse units, but still capable ones over having to micro budget inventory space, materials, etc. The latter is what makes me quit games.

The area FFBE needs to improve on is rewarding those who pay. The rates do not benefit them at all.

For me, it's the maps I felt was the biggest issue. It might as well be a turn based game with how small the maps are.

But I've been noticing a lot of the same complaints too from those who aren't rerolling for the 5* units. While you can level up, they are held back by a pretty steep wall. Of course, it is only 2 days old so most of the comments are either worst ever or best ever, I'm going to play it for a bit to see how it pans out, but till then.

I can say this, I finished the story, and I was able to do a full pull 3x (I DID max my castle though, otherwise it would be 4x). Btw, linking to a Nintendo account, you get 10 free orbs as well.
After the newness of the game wears off, I feel the currency is going to be much harder to obtain overall. So, while we can slam out several 5 pulls early on (doing the story 3x), and a few quests... I'm not sure how you'd even save up for a pull. The feather thing bothers me... while its too early to panic, the top arena prize being 1600, I feel it doesn't bode well.

Lyrian

FFBE has spoiled me so badly compared to playing PAD.

FFBE: Free 3* rare tickets all over the place weekly. Rather generous with free lapis payouts. Half-price pulls daily. 4* base tickets coming "soon" to global. Banners always available.

PAD: No such thing as summon tickets. Very stingy with free stones, roughly ~20-25 per month (5 required per pull). No such thing as half-price pulls. Banners only available for 24 hour windows around the 15th and 30th, twice monthly, with key units generally impossible to pull unless featured on that day's banner. May take months for another opportunity to pull a key unit in a banner again. Two (2) free 4* or better random equivalent pulls for reaching lifetime rank 150 and then rank 250 each, re-awarded semi-annually.

Having even the capacity to blow 53 pulls on a banner in FFBE is mindblowing. In PAD, that is close to a full year's worth of saving for a F2P.

Oh, and about those rates on the banners (Godfests)? The general consensus is that it's 30% to land on the banner on a pull, but all of that is split up over the 30+ cards. Most generally peg a specific pantheon god at ~2 to 3% per (depending on the boost rate), with the rest split up over the remainder of the Godfest exclusive cards.

Xion86

Sad to see people leave, but I'm hoping I'll be sticking around here until the very end! :p

Congratulations to those who have been lucky enough to get Randi today! Make sure you share :). Been out most the evening so was TM farming. Just using up my Arena orbs before bed and will see what tomorrow brings with its daily pull and event grinding progress.

bonkeng

^_^

Yeah, it's always been like this. New gacha comes out, everyone goes gaga over it. After a month, "meh it's just another gacha game".

I would've have tried playing FE, but then i realized they simplified everything i loved about FE, which is army vs army and not 4 vs 4 skirmish.

So what banner is the best one for a begginer? I tried Record Keeper but is kind of a slog so hopefully this is better

Hello. Welcome to ExviusGAF :)

Currently we have 2 ongoing banners, The Lunar New Year and Secret of Mana banners.

Unitwise, all LNY's are far better than the SoM ones. But the SoM units do give bonus points for the event that's ongoing right now.

But the 5* unit Randi in SoM will get enhanced ridiculously months from now that pullinghim will also be a good idea.

I have been tryinig to reroll but everytime the download ends the game is where it was before I uninstalled it and I havent synch my facebook account yet

You don't have to Uninstall the game every time. You just need a dummy fb account that you can link. And just log-in and log-out of that account to reroll. It's not as fast as OPTC's reroll app, but it's equally easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom